Order placed for Pro Plus
trans id xxxxxxxxxxxx481F
I received a review package from the seller for a local SEO project I have going on.
No immediate SERP movements yet (its been about 3 days) but here are my thoughts on the links:
Web 2.0 Blogs
I was given a handful of web 2.0 blogs from well known platforms with high DA along with the username and password to them.
The articles on the blogs were written with spun material which at times didn't make sense but these sites aren't meant for traffic anyway.
These basically profile boards where you can post your own article. I examined one and it came up as 100% unique (non plagiarized) so it was spun well. The anchor text was inserted as a raw url instead of hidden as an anchor but otherwise the article was good.
These included some decent articles posted on public press release websites. I checked a couple of the articles and the URL was not embedded properly so this will not benefit my SEO.
These are profile links on .edu sites. The url is embedded in the profile properly.
High DA Social Bookmarks
These are social marks with properly embedded URLs.
A decent article was converted to PDF and uploaded on a handful of sharing sites. One of them was broken but the rest were live.
The seller provided a handful of blog comments on publicly spammed websites that have auto approved comments turned on. I would rather avoid this or point it to a web 2.0 instead of the money site.
The forum links here had the URL embedded properly into the profile.
High PR Profiles
More profile inks, url embedded properly again.
I did not like this because they weren't actually Local Citations. They were USA citations and the company provided is in Canada. The seller also used a fake American phone number and address which will cause NAP mismatch and can potentially have a negative effect google maps rankings. If you are an American then provide your NAP to have this done properly since seller did not ask for it or look it up himself.
Social Bookmarks - Tier II
Web 2.0 Submissions
The rest were fine and the quality was as expected.
Overall, this is a decent service for building up a new websites backlink profile and creating some diversity. A lot of links have already indexed naturally but it may have some slight effects on low comp keywords. Thanks OP
I received a starter package as a review copy.
That's a lot of links even for a starter package so think wisely if you want/need so many links. The good thing is that it will take time to index them and some will need your help to index so you can index them at your own pace.
I'll start with the the parts I liked:
1. Web2's. That's a good part as OP used strong web2 properties like blogspot and wordpress so you know they will be there even in a few years. He correctly avoided properties which delete after 3 months or so. The content is readable and passes copyscape.
2. Article and web2 submissions. Once again the articles are readable and pass copyscape. I already had a few links from those properties and they will index eventually or might need a bit of help but most of them are good to go to money site.
3. PBN links. 3 sites and all sites look different which is good. It's more or less what you'd expect from simple PBN links.
4. Doc and video submission. A simple video or file created and shared. Those links are ok for diversity.
This is not for everybody but if you don't want them you just don't index them.
1. Profile links. Some people like them for diversity and some don't so it's entirely up to you if you want to index them. If you don't index them, they don't exist for google/bing.
2. Blog comments. The comments I checked were nofollow and the pages weren't spammed to death but still those are just blog comments.
3. Social bookmarks. I really never pay attention to those as they are super hard to index so they are just there and nobody will index them (my personal experience). So no harm can be done there but they will appear in moz and ahrefs.
4. PR's didn't have links just a mention of your website.
1. A good mix of d0follow and nofollow links from so many sources which is good. The links were posted on different dates so it's not like you get so many links posted on the same day.
2. You decide which links you want to index and which you can ignore and let them be. Tier2 links were used to help with indexing so it will take time to see what links will index on their own. If you see some links don't get indexed then you can head to the market place, there are indexing services where you can get free trials to index your links.
3. Too many profile and bookmark links for my liking but I'm not going to index them so no harm here.
4. OP is an easy-going person so you could easily discuss your requirements with him before ordering so you can exclude the links you don't want.
5. OP might want to consider adding Quora and Reddit links to the service, they are nofollow but still offer good value.
This review is to show what was delivered and it's up to you to decide if this service is for you as we all have different requirements and objectives.
I got the starter package as a review copy.
My 10 cents
A good diversity package, a lot of links, web 2.0 from Blogspot and WordPress, they usually come naturally anyway lol, but this had readable content. In the package, there are some PBN links as well, not the best but at this price point a nice addon.
This package is not different from all other diversity packages, but the support and better content (even some images) makes a big difference in this saturated market. There are also a lot of brand mentions and not links, but that's nice as you wouldn't want to index all these links at once, it would be death to your site.
******** and nofollow links in this package make it a nice package for some churn n burn projects where you want to start indexing your content.
Recommended by Jeepy!
Hi, I would like to see some samples and is there any discount available?
I have placed an order: Receipt number: 22E63320EN316250R
Hello. I've placed the order. Transaction ID:42J37266FX829141U
Just ordered starter package. Communication is smooth. Order: C2DB28**
Placed another order.
Transaction Number: 47U09527GG9XXXXXX
Order #: 0A572857
any review copy