A few days ago I considered makeing a BST of this method, but personally for me the cut was too low and to much manual work involved, so I skipped it. But I did several test runs on this. Now you can get the results and rinse and repeat. Local Exact Searches: 2,900 Results for this keyword in Quotes: 4,520,000 Results for this keyword without Quotes: 388,000,000 (Additionally it is a SEO relevant term and a hot topic at the moment.) Target Site: Freshly published blogpost, optimized for the keyword. The whole domain never got any backlinking, but is related for that keyword. It has been published on 2012/02/26 and I waited with the start until it got indexed one day later and has been on Initially rankend on Spot #164 Step1: I researched for dropped domains that have age, indexed pages and backlinks. Main factor has been that they should contain parts of my keyword combination or synonyms / relevant words (in this example seo or internet marketing, one was also with social network in it). Step2: I ordered a set of 5 LSI articles from ContentYogi (no I am not affiliated, but he gave me the articles for the test run at the time I wanted to make a BST of it and we were looking for a JV) for that keyword. Then I posted them to the new domains, each on a several host, with its own design, and with rich media content in the postings. I think it would be even more powerful when you throw up some simple HTML sites for the articles, but I was too lazy for that. Step3: Now I spreaded a random amount of tweets, likes, diggs, +1s to all the postings (but not the money site) Step4: I built for each blog posting a linkwheel. Each property contains three links. 1 to the blog post, 1 to the money site and 1 to the next property. I left the wheels open. Here I used relevant keywords, synonyms, the actual keyword itself and generic stuff like the domain or click here to read more about (Keyword). Those wheels have been really chaotic. Step5: I sent 300 Social Bookmarks to blog posts and the site itself . Again: Here I used relevant keywords, synonyms, the actual keyword itself and generic stuff like the domain or click here to read more about (Keyword). Step6: I used Sanjays 5K Trackback comments and 5k Forum Posts from High PR Forums spread over the linkwheels with relevant keywords, synonyms, the actual keyword itself and generic stuff like the domain or click here to read more about (Keyword). Then I waited.:yawn: And waited. And today I was totally surprised when I checked the rankings, as I almost own the first site! First Results after 9 days: Blogpost Ranks: Post1: Not in top100 ( I was dumb and added that to network additionally to earn credits, before that it has been on #21) Post2: #11 Post3: #10 Post4: #5 Post5: #3 (!!) Targeted Site: #13 (Results for search without quotes) I will keep you updated & hope that helps to improve or create your own blog network strategy.