1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Best way to receive anonymous wire trasfers? Offshore banks? Anonymous ** VISA?

Discussion in 'Business & Tax Advice' started by testbasta, Jun 8, 2014.

  1. testbasta

    testbasta Newbie

    Apr 27, 2014
    Likes Received:
    Hi there, what is the best way to receive anonymous wire transfers? (an average of 1k-2k EUR per month)
    Imagine that all the earnings come from an affiliation program which doesnt ask for personal information. They can do wire trasfers within european countries to any bank account, so you just need an IBAN and a way to withdraw cash. What would you do?

    For small amounts I think that the best way are those polish VISA anonymous cards (zachodni bank ones for example). But they have a very low limits (maximum topup/year, very low daily atm withdraw limit, etc etc).
    For higher amounts you could create an offshore company with an offshore bank account, but this is too expensive (and a bit risky) if you plan to earn only 2000 per month.
    Is there anything between those 2 solutions? Do you have any other ideas?
  2. expertsoverseas1967

    expertsoverseas1967 Newbie

    Jun 10, 2014
    Likes Received:
    Best way to receive is you need to open an offshore bank account, most banks will issue you a card...some banks have limits of more than 10K per month for the limits..