1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Best Private Proxies Supplier for youtube?

Discussion in 'YouTube' started by shaggy93, Sep 23, 2012.

  1. shaggy93

    shaggy93 Jr. VIP Jr. VIP Premium Member

    Joined:
    Dec 23, 2010
    Messages:
    1,027
    Likes Received:
    449
    Location:
    0.0.0.0
    Hey

    Can any body tell me the best private proxies supplier for youtube?

    Suggestion and help would be appreciated!

    Thanks
     
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  2. spyguyzz

    spyguyzz Jr. VIP Jr. VIP

    Joined:
    Feb 23, 2012
    Messages:
    959
    Likes Received:
    144
    Occupation:
    Social Marketer
    Location:
    Egypt
    search in the proxies section for the high reputed seller
    Code:
    http://www.blackhatworld.com/blackhat-seo/f112-proxies-sale/
     
  3. georgelouis5

    georgelouis5 Junior Member

    Joined:
    Apr 15, 2011
    Messages:
    143
    Likes Received:
    46
    For uploading several videos on different accounts, what I use is HideMyAss VPN.

    After 3 months of using them I have no complain. You have several IP's to use on different countries (70% of the from USA and the other 30% from several other countries) and it's faster as your internet conexion.

    IMHO, the best VPN I've experienced.
     
  4. Nargil

    Nargil Jr. VIP Jr. VIP Premium Member

    Joined:
    May 10, 2012
    Messages:
    1,601
    Likes Received:
    762
    Location:
    Europe
    Home Page:
    I would really love to see how can VPN be faster than your regular connection. :)

    And don't use HMA VPN. Many y0utube users do so and tons of IPs are blacklisted already. If you want to use VPN, try some other provider.
     
  5. Standard Toaster

    Standard Toaster Regular Member

    Joined:
    Aug 29, 2009
    Messages:
    335
    Likes Received:
    190
    I think he meant "as fast as your internet connection" instead of "faster as your internet connection".
     
    Last edited: Oct 1, 2012