1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Backlinks question

Discussion in 'Black Hat SEO' started by Mebn, Apr 17, 2017.

  1. Mebn

    Mebn Registered Member

    Joined:
    Nov 2, 2016
    Messages:
    93
    Likes Received:
    4
    Gender:
    Male
    My competitor has 600 backlinks but 80% of them pointing post thread other than I want to beat and the rest 20% main website. He is top1 on the keyword which NOT targeting - he has 0 backlinks to this keyword, post which I want to rank. Now is the question - is it hard to beat that website? Or that 600 backlinks doesn't matter because they don't target this keyword, post? The power of the backlinks have affect on post which he doesn't target? If so how big? I hope you guys understand what I mean :D
     
  2. Mebn

    Mebn Registered Member

    Joined:
    Nov 2, 2016
    Messages:
    93
    Likes Received:
    4
    Gender:
    Male
    Any thoughts? :D
     
  3. zenithblue

    zenithblue Registered Member

    Joined:
    Mar 26, 2016
    Messages:
    99
    Likes Received:
    47
    Can you be more specific? So he has 800 links pointing to a specific posts and NONE pointing to the homepage?
     
  4. megaMind007

    megaMind007 Junior Member

    Joined:
    Dec 19, 2016
    Messages:
    189
    Likes Received:
    21
    Gender:
    Male
    Occupation:
    Digital Marketing & SEO Professional
    What are the other keyword of your competitor have ... it's relevant to main keyword that you targeting ..... if yes then you need some quality backlink with good PA and DA website based on your keyword.
     
  5. Mebn

    Mebn Registered Member

    Joined:
    Nov 2, 2016
    Messages:
    93
    Likes Received:
    4
    Gender:
    Male
    Like that: 80% of backlinks pointing to the e.g. google.com/post1 and 20% to the main website - google.com. But I don't want to beat him for post1 keyword. He has 0 backlinks to post which I want to rank e.g. google.com/post2. But he is still top1 - his on page seo sucks, there is barely 0 content.
     
  6. aidenhera

    aidenhera Elite Member

    Joined:
    Nov 30, 2016
    Messages:
    1,600
    Likes Received:
    277
    Gender:
    Male
    because his posts along with homepage are linked internally.

    lmao your posts are hard to read
     
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  7. megaMind007

    megaMind007 Junior Member

    Joined:
    Dec 19, 2016
    Messages:
    189
    Likes Received:
    21
    Gender:
    Male
    Occupation:
    Digital Marketing & SEO Professional
    Exactly on page SEO always have a gd value on Gooogle ... you can also doing the some gd on page SEO to rank the specific keyword as well.
     
  8. Mebn

    Mebn Registered Member

    Joined:
    Nov 2, 2016
    Messages:
    93
    Likes Received:
    4
    Gender:
    Male
    Ye, probably I should explain it in the easier way :p Thanks anyway.