Discussion in 'Social Media' started by FUBSZ, Apr 26, 2017.
Software is quick, effective and works just as described.
I'm super happy with everything from the UI to the features it has.
Thank you so much I know SEO! Please PM or post here if you have any questions or concerns I can help with.
Wow looks great! I will signup for the trial soon
Looks cool, early bird discounts ?
I am paid user of his great Facebook ads system and I love it, I recommend you to try the 14 days trial
I am offering a 50% review discount for the first 20 people (must be a Jr. VIP or above). Please PM me if you are interested.
Awesome! I look forward to hearing your feedback
Thank you so much Shimi !
Apart from the nice UI, what problem are you trying to solve for facebook ads users?
Any difference from your platform as compared to adespresso?
The major pain points I am trying to solve are:
1) Ease of use: creating a campaign via power editor has a pretty high learning curve especially for people with no prior experience in marketing, if they use the facebook ads manager then they would be missing out on a lot of the features that you need properly split test a campaign.
The Campaign Maker solves that by simplifying how you create a campaign into 5 simple steps and within each step are clear instructions on how to split test and previewing it while they do it. In addition to that I try to provide clear and concise walkthrough videos for each feature of the software.
2) Simplistic split testing functions: This is where TCM thrives, it automatically split tests hundreds of campaigns for you while you do nothing. With the power editor it would literally take you a while to properly split test a campaign especially at a large budget.
3) Clear reports dashboard: using the fb ads manager dashboard is acceptable, but the majority of the data is hidden, you have to dig deep into to find data such as which gender, country, age, placement is dominant in my ads/adset/campaign. While TCM shows this data immediately to you, you no longer have to dig into it.
Those are the major points that I wanted to glance over, but within these are the minor features that make the magic. I purposefully made the software free to try and no obligation so users can get the full experience of it before they commit on any payment, if they like it thats awesome! if not then its not for you.
Here is an overview video of how a campaign is created using the software -->
In terms of difference between The Campaign Maker and Adespresso. The major one is price, the lowest price for them is $49 per month with a $3k limit, we charge $39 per month and no limit on budget. So right off the bat you get a much bigger bang for your buck while getting the same features as them.
Let me know if there is anything else I can clarify for you,
could i get a discount code
Unfortunately the discount is available for Jr VIP users only.
haw this will improve my facebook ads !
is there any recommendation when i put the ads from your team ! to get lower cpc !!
Basically The Campaign Maker automates most of how you create a Facebook campaign, in addition to making campaign creation easier it simplifies how your data is shown to you and shows information relevant to how your campaign is doing.
There are a lot more features but the above points are the core of how The Campaign Maker can improve your Facebook ad experience.
I create an test campain for 56 $ per day using your system
I will give my feedback tomorrow about it
I'm going to give this system a trial run next week. I'm excited to see what it can do.
@FUBSZ, decent product here, will take a look into it with the trial period
good luck with sales
Awesome! I look forward to hearing your results!
Great! Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns.
Thank you so much Amoon! Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns.
ok i am still testing
the disadvantage in this panel
1- ( you can`t edit your ads )
2- i try post engagements ( there is no option for manual bid or automated bid )
still testing ..............
I just wanted to chime in on your post.
1) Yes, that is definitely something we are currently working and will be available in the next update.
2) By default The Campaign Maker sets up automatic bidding which brings in the most optimal pricing especially when split testing. Majority of advertisers when manual bidding under bid and get low quality clicks (if any).
Thank you very much for your feedback!
3rd day testing
after use split testing i got ( 0.005 ) $ per engagement <<< this is very Cool
the budget was 5$ each day , i increase it to 20$ and the cost going (0.01) $ per engagement
i will see the fourth day result ( i am still learning ) but the split test is very good
1 important note :-
in my ads i see the ( hours that my customer have a good engagement ) so i do test again for another compain with those spasfic times \ days
i put it in 13-16 + 21-24 + 17-20
but the ads is still sowing in all times !!
Separate names with a comma.