1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

are WSO's worth it?

Discussion in 'Black Hat SEO' started by chad362wiley, Jan 12, 2012.

  1. chad362wiley

    chad362wiley Supreme Member

    Joined:
    Dec 8, 2011
    Messages:
    1,341
    Likes Received:
    782
    Occupation:
    n/a
    Location:
    Behind you
    Home Page:
    I see a bunch of WSO's in the downloads section and I usually just look past them.

    Are they worth downloading and checking out?

    Chad
     
  2. abhi007

    abhi007 Jr. VIP Jr. VIP

    Joined:
    Aug 31, 2010
    Messages:
    5,300
    Likes Received:
    3,740
    Location:
    snip.li/TubH
    to be honest with you 90% of them are CRAP and the rest 10% are somewhat useful :)
     
    • Thanks Thanks x 1