Hello, everybody my name is Adrian and I make this thread because I need some answers! Okay so here it goes, I have a YouTube channel that got in like 9 days 16k views and about 200 subscribers, I already have YouTube Monetization enabled on 3 videos. Now I saw "BECOME A PARTNER" button on socialblade and I completed that form, my question is Are any of you guys partnered with youtube through SocialBlade? If you do tell me more is there a minimum payout or I can just withdraw let`s say 1 dollar like TGN ? How much do they take? I heard that TGN takes 30% and you take the rest of 70% I also applied at Maker Studios but i`m not sure they will accept me as I don`t have 50K views per month I mean i`m not even a member of youtube for a month only 10 days. Now about SYV bot. I had an account that got banned because of SYV cause at that time I wasn`t using anything else but SYV I started to use SYV again and I already made 6k on a video. Last time when I reached like 12k on a video I got banned so maybe it would be safe to get around 8k views at a video and then stop... tell me what you think about that. Also I use vagex too but my views are mostly coming from SYV it`s like 80% SYV mobile views and 20% normal views or even less. Also I earned like 2.20 dollars so far with YouTube monetization will I make more if I get partnership? I use InStream ads as they give me a lot MORE ! but CTR is growing so I`m afraid of getting banned I get like 40 clicks per day on ads even more sometimes. I know it`s a lot to read but please if you can answer me fast because I will get through email SocialBlade partnership and I will need to know if I should get with them or not. Thank you !