Discussion in 'YouTube' started by RushingWind, Apr 25, 2013.
I'm happy to contribute.
1) Organic views is basically the term used by YouTube and view sellers to signify real views from real people unlike the botted ones.
2) You can get organic and real views from BigBuddy.
3) Well, the main reason you buy views (especially retention views) is not to get money out of those views. You buy these views to get more exposure for your videos and to help you rank higher. That way, consequently you'll get real views from which you can be paid.
Hope that solves your doubts mate.
Haha no I'm not selling views right now. Just doing giveaways. When I do sell views I'll open a B-S-T thread and do it legally.
I feel that social signals + high retention views (burst + dripfeed) + youtube seo + likes, faves, subs, comments will help you rank a video. There is no real set formula, but the more you have compared to your competitors, the better you will rank. I simply look at new games vs old games in the form of walkthroughs. I can't vouch for any other niche, but the more view retention your video overall has, the higher you rank on fresh niches, and the long term comes into effect shares and such.
Thanks for this guide bro. really appreciate it
I can't agree more but I'm not wrong either
My calculations were just a minimum requirements. And if you see in the above posts you would see that I said everything in YouTube changes according to your competition. But I agree with your point.
Glad to help people out mate.
Tip Of the DAY :-
Never use public or abused proxies when mass uploading YouTube videos. Google can recognize those proxies and your videos along with your accounts sometimes will be banned.
Tip of the day :-
If you're into downloading other videos and then mass uploading them, remember that all YouTube videos have a format of .flv by default. Download the videos, covert it using HandBrake or any other video coverter software to .mp4 and then mass upload them with MVB (which I prefer) and private proxies.
This is true. Just wondering where do you get your private proxies from?
Well my recommendation for private proxies is a user called proxygo. You've prolly heardd of him.
Yeah, I will probably have to start using him
I only recently realized that I was being ripped of by my current proxy provider.
Lol I'm sure proxygo won't do it. Infact he's kind and truthful to all his clients.
How do you build backlinks for the video? I mean you said it was useless to get 200 crappy links or what ever. I have always bought some small packages of big amount of links and didn't see so much result out of it.
And how do you know what page your video is on for the specific keyword? Do you search manually or do you use a software or what?
Well, backlinks in YouTube basically means how many sites have your video embedded. The more reputable the site is, the more the quality of the backlinks. I think a .edu backlink is the best. So it can be done manually by posting your videos on blogs etc, or it can be done automated by certain softwares or you can buy links.
To rank backlinks are not the only important things. Check the other requirements I mentioned.
To check your ranks just search for that parent keyword on YouTube and you should be able to see where your video stands. The same can be done for google too.
I never heard of an automated rank checker for YouTube.
Hope that helps you,
Great thread thanks
Rank tracker from link assistant has a YouTube tracker
Hello sir. Really a great thread.
1. How to make your video longer to stay before getting flagged down?
2. Does views, favs and likes help your video? So if it is, more likes, views, faves = lessen getting flagged?
3. Are you on CPA?
PM'd you also. Thanks in advance!
Okay so I've gotta couple of questions...
I am gonna start on a video and target a keyword where the top 10 results on google doesn't have a single video.
1. Will I still be able to rank my video?
2. Also my video will be approx 1 minute in length so retention views will work I guess. BigBuddy or ruoall? Ruoall prices are waay cheaper than BB's. I don't know the quality.
3. And for the social signals should I use addmefast, youlikehits or trust someone on fiverr? Is there anyone on BHW? What about vagex.
4. Also what kind of banklinks work good?
Thanks a lot and I am sorry for all these newbie questions.
How many views do you recommend for one video, without getting banned from adsense, in one day?
Let's say I get very low volume.
How do i get the
--50+ favourites? (are viralsocials? addmefast ok for these)
--and Shares 100-200? (how do i achieve this?)
Also I have a few referals from likenation or youlikehits that i have got already, will they affect the quality of my video ranking (have I damaged my YT rep?)
Separate names with a comma.