1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Amazon Sites. How do you monetize non US traffic?

Discussion in 'Black Hat SEO' started by spectrejoe, Jul 6, 2016.

  1. spectrejoe

    spectrejoe Jr. VIP Jr. VIP

    Joined:
    Sep 25, 2013
    Messages:
    2,105
    Likes Received:
    440
    Home Page:
    How do you monetize non-us traffic? I'm at 100-150 UV daily atm after a big increase in the past couple weeks, however only 66% of the traffic I receive is from US so even though I'm making 2-30$/daily I could be making a bit more as an extra if I monetized the remaining 34% of the traffic.
     
  2. T2tkid

    T2tkid Elite Member

    Joined:
    Oct 13, 2010
    Messages:
    3,826
    Likes Received:
    1,745
    I really do not bother about the others. You can just add adsense to it if that bothers you. But I see some people auto-redirect non-US traffic to a CPA landing page. Don't know how they do it. But it is cool.
     
  3. THUNDERELVI

    THUNDERELVI Elite Member

    Joined:
    Sep 12, 2009
    Messages:
    2,547
    Likes Received:
    2,200
    Gender:
    Male
    Location:
    W3
    Send the visitors to their respective international Amazon sites through your affiliate links?
     
  4. mirrorer

    mirrorer Jr. VIP Jr. VIP

    Joined:
    Jan 30, 2009
    Messages:
    1,311
    Likes Received:
    1,134
    Amazon has aff.program for other countries too.
    Open acc on each of them ,then use geni.us links or something like that to redirect costumers according to their country.
     
  5. CazuaL

    CazuaL Elite Member

    Joined:
    Nov 27, 2011
    Messages:
    1,712
    Likes Received:
    1,064
    Location:
    United Kingdom
    To redirect traffic you use a GEO redirect script
     
  6. CarlSagan

    CarlSagan Junior Member

    Joined:
    Jun 3, 2016
    Messages:
    117
    Likes Received:
    32
    Gender:
    Male
    There's a sick free plugin called amazon link https://wordpress.org/plugins/amazon-link/
    You can asign multiple ASINs to links from different countries which match the users IP location, as long as you are a member of amazon associates there.
     
  7. spectrejoe

    spectrejoe Jr. VIP Jr. VIP

    Joined:
    Sep 25, 2013
    Messages:
    2,105
    Likes Received:
    440
    Home Page:
    Would be a pain in the ass to do it for 5+ countries, I don't mind doing that for US + UK but that still leaves ~15% completely irrelevant traffic.

    I wonder if there's a plugin that detects users country and does something accordingly? Such as show adsense only for non us/uk countries
     
  8. mirrorer

    mirrorer Jr. VIP Jr. VIP

    Joined:
    Jan 30, 2009
    Messages:
    1,311
    Likes Received:
    1,134
    Stop being lazy if you want to make more.
    You can't monetize other countries unless you open account for each one.
     
  9. spectrejoe

    spectrejoe Jr. VIP Jr. VIP

    Joined:
    Sep 25, 2013
    Messages:
    2,105
    Likes Received:
    440
    Home Page:
    I'll probably do it for US / UK only atm since 15% is still nothing for me atm, if I ever get to 500UV+ then yea it'll be worth it.
     
  10. KishoSRB

    KishoSRB Junior Member

    Joined:
    Jan 5, 2015
    Messages:
    161
    Likes Received:
    53
    You need to register for each country which you want to monetise. You can use Easy AZon plugin.
     
  11. Seo Lover

    Seo Lover Jr. Executive VIP Jr. VIP

    Joined:
    Jan 30, 2011
    Messages:
    5,932
    Likes Received:
    4,222
    Gender:
    Male
    Occupation:
    Hanging Around Interawebs !
    Location:
    <-----------------Sin City