Can I make my first 10 accounts, use MassProxy (3 accounts per proxy), I use Nox cause I'm working on desktop, and I found GMT 2 bot..??
My plan is to make them look real (Profile photo, posting for two weeks, so I have couple of posts so it doesn't look empty), for those two weeks, just follow 20-50 people every other day, so that later mass following looks normal..
To monetize, I'll use CPA offers, I wonder if it's better to put link in caption and comments (use 1 account to comment on the other account I run).. It would look like the posts are having engagement..
I know from my perspective, on ig and fb, if there aren't comments, I usualy skip whatever is offered.. Peolpe don't like to be first at something where they have to pay for something, but if there are others, they'll follow..
It will be time consuming, but if it works, I'll find someone to help me automate the process..
If you want my honest advice, here it is:
To start CPA+IG you will need some money to invest and that's it... Everything besides that will blow your nerves and make you give up on the method! You will need:
- Quality Accounts
- Quality Proxies
If you want to work on everything manually or with GMT2 bot and create accs manually it will bring you just problems, no earnings. I prefer Jarvee because it's safe and secure tool that has tons of options! For creating accounts I have my thread (search it) but I prefer to create accounts then let them age and use them in a couple of months!
Do you target accounts or hashtags for following?
Do you think that liking recents or commenting on sources will convert to higher followback ratio?
How do you find good niches to go with?
1. I usually target last 5k followers of accounts and people that interact with the content of pages in my niche. Never tried to target via hashtag.
2. Yes I believe!
3. For CPA I have my own ways. For growing I just go where everyone does
Do you believe Instagram bottling can be long term? And if so, how long and with how much upkeep.
For example, if you have 100 accounts in video games hacks or something along those lines, do you believe you could keep the accounts generating good money with minimal upkeep, or would you have to get new accounts every week and just a lot of maintenance in general?
It depends on many factors if you have quality accounts they can survive for 6 months on CPA botting with no problems!
What cpa networks you used? Have you considering monetize it using dropshipping?
I use OGads for CPI and Adverten for Adult. I was considering turning couple of my grown accounts into DS funnel but i really think that DS is something oversaturated right now, rather go with private labeling!
i have two questions
1. how many followers you think is good to start monetizing the account.(babes)
2. what are the offers that works with babes/hot model niche ?
1. 10k +
2. Try some MaxBounty Adult offers they are great!
Whats the difference between a growing account and a spamming account?
1. Growing accounts are the ones where you put quality content, interact with your followers, focus on getting your account as much followers as you can then sell shoutouts or start some sales funel out of it
2. Spamming accounts are mainly for CPA