My name is Babs!!
This is a thread where you can ask me ANY question about how I grow hundreds of niche accounts for either client growth, selling accounts or Influencer marketing.
I sadly haven't been around on this forum as much as I'd like since I know there are a lot of other smart individuals here So I thought I'd start this thread to help any newbies to the Instagram game drop in, ask a question and get some advice from me!
And 5 little things to break down who I am!
- Im 20 years old
- I own 513 Instagram accounts (410 actively profiled and growing)
- I've been doing this for 2 years now
- Deadset on having 1 million $ by 22
- My favorite book is The Secret
Hope you all have a prosperous day!
1. Not familiar with aws, specs sound fine thoughHey Babs,
I would like to ask you how to start growing automatically 50 accounts:
1. Aws - 16gb, 4 core, 320gb ssd will be enough?
2. How many virtual machines I need to install on my server? Or I can use 1 Jarvee with good license on my aws?
3. Witch proxy you recommend for me to use?
And if you have more recommendations for start automatic method I will be happy to know
I just read this whole thread and it is very helpful. I currently am running 250 accounts and want to scale to 1000-5000 accounts on Jarvee, but am having difficulty figuring out how to create over 50-100 accounts per day even after extensive research. Do you recommend using a bot such as IGgramtool or Jarvee's tool to create accounts or is there some method for me to manually create them without them all being banned by IG?
Thanks so much for your time,
1. I have a friend who was trying to figure out how to mess with pi's but didn't figure it out.Hey @babs , just finished reading the whole shebang and wanted to express my gratitude. Couple of questions I have off the top of my head.
1) I've been having a shitty time with proxy providers and have been looking into making my own proxies via a raspberry pi. Do you have any experience with this method?
2) For the past year or so I've been the "competition" you spoke about still logging in with their client's logins and after reading this whole thread I'm super excited to make the switch to these slave/fanpage accounts. One thing I’m failing to comprehend is I don’t understand exactly how you’re getting your content and promoting your clients with it. For example, lets say Bob is a client of yours and hes trying to break into the fitness industry. I’m going to google a bunch of fitness keywords, ultimately, end up reposting content of other influencers, follow/unfollow, in time DM and all the while have a link to @BobsAccount in the bios of my X accounts? Do these other fitness influencers' content helps Bob in the long run or even short term, or am I being unimaginative.
3) A couple page's back you mentioned you sell your accounts around the 20k follower mark. I was wondering why you don't continue growing them and use them as engagement groups in a niche. I'm assuming it would be because IG would easily trace the accounts and risk the overall stability of your operation?
4) Thank you for taking the time to help. <3 best wishes m8
All good stan, sorry for getting back to you so late :/ really busy and sister had a kid.Sorry for posting two set's of questions but I'm crafting out a plan before I invest the $.
1) How many follows do your accounts do per day around the 10 day mark. Earlier in the thread you mentioned incrementing the number by 10 each day and my math puts it around 80-100.
2) If you follow to ~2500 and DMs go out at 1000~ followers, how long does it typically take you per each account to hit those milestones. Also, do you start incrementing the number of accounts your "worker" accounts follow by a value larger than 10 at any point?
3) How long do you recommend account breaks be? (2 days, 5 days, 1 week, etc?)
You're very welcome hah, well, I do it to help the people who want and need it I can tell quick who the people that are lazy and just want a quick buck. I'll acknowledge a few to point them where but its up to them to put in the effort. There is so much gold in just this thread that its ridiculous for me to keep getting mad at them. I kinda feel sorry that they aren't hungry enough to learn. But its their future, not mine .Hey Babs,
I read all 29 pages of your posts, thanks for all your answers. I do not understand how you have so much patience answering stupid questions over and over again (like where you get proxies, how much f/un, etc...) I learned a lot of new things, thanks again and good luck with your first million.
Absolutely, Ty for reading muh work Best of luck to you as well!Read all the pages. Thanks for the information
I'm just putting together the best ways to get everything done(solved the sms and account creation part, now just need really good proxies)
Very happy to hear man Go get it!
I create an account and they follow from 50-100 growing 20 per day till it reaches 500 followers. You can do that for unfollow too. Both are safe and within IG limits if you have decent proxies.Hey babs,
How are you warming up your accounts now that you're no longer buying aged (3 month old accounts)?
Tough to say. Either way you try to monetize you're likely going to get reported... Which is why these accounts are hard to deal with... I'd say just grow it to 50 or 100k as fast as you can with the advice throughout my thread and sell it to a large company or network for big $.hello. I have an account about workout girls.(mostly almost nude girls xd) 10k followers and 220k impressions in 1 week.
How can i use it to earn money, without risking this account? I mean Instagram dont wanna +18 ads.
PS: My followers %94 of men and all over the world. What is your advice?
Use better / find other proxies. Or request for a different set. Tell them they do not work for posting.hey babs!
all my post on 5 accounts (all different proxies) can publish image post but they don't show up on my profile. The only way to workaround it I've found out is to post the image as video. However, I would like to post the images as images themselves as I get lower engagement when posted as videos. Do you have anyway to resolve this issue? My proxies are currently running on highproxies.
Yeah man, I mean. This is how much time i've spent on just 1 forum and just learned. (do not ask me what forum as it is against rules of this forum, sry)What would be a one-stop for reading about how to do what you do but on a smaller scale? Learning about proxies and when and why to use them. Did you just read tons of different forums or was there something that you focused on that layed it all out
Read my thread to find questions like yours pls. You just have to test services.Will you upload a full tutorial on how you set up proxies , I will pay for it . if not , then please let me know how you started to learn about proxies and ip's .
Thanks alot for the diligence and detail in your questions, I'll do my best to answer them!
1. "what do you think? That’s funny how people ask how you setup 100, 500 or more accounts, even manually it doesn’t look like mission impossible for me, especially when you can see so much potential of earnings, only one thing matters – how hungry you are to earn money." WOW im actually really excited haha by just your first queston lol.... Someone who can finally deduce something and look into stuff...
Yeah, it makes it extremely easy to get your accounts banned using any of the sms services. And all of it can lead to bans and then can infect your proxy network on 1 server. Which can be a an obvious and major problem... Best way to deal with this is having very good organizational skills in excel with exporting everything. Its a major pain in the ass but its one of those things that sets me apart from the people that still login with their clients credentials, Hard work pays off, especially the work you want to least do.
And yeah, super annoying when people say "how you do 100 accounts"... A. Mow lawn for grandma twice and ask for a lil extra love B. get a month of jarvee C. Get 25 proxies from someone I recommended. D. Make 25 accounts a day until 4 accounts are on each proxy. Do it manually through embedded browser... E. Export out accounts, import more info, and you're done after starting actions.
People need more drive or they will never succeed. its as easy as that. Theres another person doing instagram marketing thats reaching out more personably, nicer, with a better offer than you. Always assume that. But im pretty sure you know this. You sound pretty smart.
2."So, in CONCLUSION, don’t you think the bot settings actually almost doesn’t matter( almost means that they have to be at least logic, 5k follows per day really too much no matter for what account), matters only how the accounts were created?"
Hehehe Im actually having so much fun reading this. Not a lot of people know too much or they are too greedy to share their knowledge (which will set them back). Its almost like 60% dependent on exactly how an account is made, 20% of the rest is attributed to which proxies you choose. And then probably 15% dependent on what sms you use and lastly 5% luck. A lot of the issues everyone has is just instagram messing hard with their api. The weak will lose their accounts not knowing what to do, and the strong will make 2x the accounts as one of my yoda's used to say.
"For example, 100 accounts which would be created on 20 mobiles with only 3 accounts used per phone number ( private phone sim card, not the PV providers shitty phone numbers), with Gmail and normal usernames, would have 0 ban rate with your promotional settings? It’s much more expensive and time-consuming way, but what do you think about the result? I really hate bans, so I would do this (buy 20 phones and sim cards) to avoid bans and have superb quality accounts"
So, For me. I have to work on a scale at this point to where time is everything. If I get too many accounts banned on a server I wait till the month rolls around. And I exchange the proxies. I dont get bothered by pv's or deleting accounts or stuck accounts anymore. I just delete them in mass and forget about em. And then, as I said before. Make 2x what I deleted.
3. "Creating accounts using Jarvee, don’t you think they get marked from the very beginning? Yes, you use proxies, but Jarvee I can bet they are leaving their traceable footprint, that these accounts were created using 3rd party app and not directly in Instagram and leads to ban someday, because of this particular reason. What do you think about this, could this be true?"
As someone who knows their main dev and are good friends with their staff, I can guarantee you that Jarvee users are in very safe hands overall, most likely better than any other software or service who does the same out there... They take about every measure I can think of into account and then way more than that. They are extremely thorough and are looking to be around forever, to my knowledge.
If you want my honest opinion from what I struggled with in what I see with you, is that you do look at the big picture but also get a little intimidated by the obsticles that you know are going to be there to face. Seriously, I think you should go for whatever you're doing with the accounts and not be too afraid of getting bans. Too many people think a little two hard and think its too complicated when they just need to repeat a process and narrow down the system you form for yourself. I've layed out a great start to alot of these steps but something tells me you know what you're doing. Im just saying be a little less concerned and learn as many shortcuts as you can.You can do a lot when you can reach a lot of people.
4. I think its dangerous waters to be 100% honest. I dont do it with my personal account since a while ago I had 2 of my accounts I had on my old iphone get banned out of 3. the 3rd stayed fine after I took it off of my phone and left on proxy... So its questionable. HOWEVER, before this had happened and had been managing and growing clients the f/uf way, a client had never gotten banned... I've never gotten a client banned period, but it still worries me which is why I know I had to come up with my own method that was faster and could make me alot more money in the long run. I mean. Imagine having 5000, 10,000 follower accounts. All having different followers for the most part. The amount of power you can do with that. mmmmm.
5. Its true. The slaughter is indeed happening as we speak. They've taken around half my accounts hostage and likely 1/4 are banned (but just not showing through pv once pv they will get banned, pretty obvious) Its super nothing to worry about. I mean, I really love to hype it up personally because it gets rid of future competition (jk, or I wouldn't be telling yall this ) My trick to the success. Is that when this shit happens. It sucks. BUT... if you got the perseverance and the shear know how of LITERALLY LOOK SHIT UP OR DO YOUR OWN F**KING TESTING/RESEARCH) (im lookin at some of you guys in this thread, not you eimi lol).
The losses suck. And will likely cost me more than a couple grand to fix.
Its a dangerous game we play, but we reap the rewards for the work we put in. And im proof of that.
Seriously, was fun answering your question but it took an hour lol I enjoyed it though, feel free to message me if you want to talk anymore... Im interested in whats swirling in yer noggin and what you're doing now lol, god I sound like a fuckin nerd
Well, now I got to answer this guy who thinks im fucking support for jarvee... I'll answer him, but only because im nice.
oh yeah, sorry it took a month. Havin family issues, moving, and of course work busy.
Have a great day mate
Hell yeah mateI can find a lot of excuses every day to avoid doing this, but today after reading your reply I feel more motivated and will put my sh*t together and continue what I have planned. I didn't PM you this, because I think this could be useful for other people finding answers to some questions, but if you see any possible problems or mistakes, feel free to share your insights because it would be valuable information for me. I will not be asking any questions this time, but probably will have some later when I start doing something instead of sitting and reading ban wave threads in this forum
Also glad to hear about your first big client that motivates even more!
Hell yeah mate
Im happy you saw the reply as it took like 30 min to right bahaha. Even more happy that I was able to get you pumped! Thats the key. Emotion. Drive. Goals. Thats pretty much it bro. I've been through 5 of these fucking waves. Its because people are using the same shitty proxies and IG blocks their subnets lol. Even SOME of ssl are infected in my humble opinion. People gotta try sources that they wouldn't usually try to find gold. testing has been done by a team to find that it is yes the repost tool banning kids. But its because of shitty proxies. The second you change to good proxies you can repost as much as you'd like.
Yeah and if you've already been posting, fahgetabout it if you've got more than 10 posts on an account, theres no reason why you cant be doing 500-700 (if on good proxies) follows a day as long as their warmed up and a little old.
You got this bro. And you can scale this up sooner rather than later with the advice through the thread mixed with a couple other places. I plan on making a book soon enough just so everyone can have a chance to do the same type of method, consolidated with all the settings and sources they need. Idk when im putting it out but I will eventually.
Anyways, alot of it will be about... EXECUTION. And not being distracted. The only thing that should distract you from your work is the thoughts of where or what you're working to get.
Also, got my second big client doing a test. They are a large tobacco chew company (gross as fuck and I dont condone it but hey... their money is green). They are loving it so far and are seeing about 400 followers a day.
Anything is popsicle with instagram. When you master IG you can go into any niche, any company, and grow it. Especially if you learn how to retain and store that NICHE traffic from ig (major little hint to some $) but thats all i'll give yeah there
Wish you the best. Lmk if you have more questions ever or along the way.