Discussion in 'BlackHat Lounge' started by goodboy133, Dec 24, 2013.
Am I the only guy in BHW who is actually struggling to make money ATM?
It's not like you haven't seen countless of useless threads saying how do i make money everyday on bhw..
I very much doubt it. If you want to make money online, you have to go to the source of the money, and where the big money is. Do not waste your time pissing around with the little shitty bits of money.
Yep everyone else here on the forum makes at least $728 a day.
728 thats alot, im not yet reach that level
go on the warriors forum, they'll do it all for you just $7, $17, $47..$97 or more.
I know what you're feeling OP. This thread should help you out in getting your priorities straight.
The place where people are desperate to throw their money away, and the people who have plenty of it.
I would say that more than 90% struggle.
Nothing bad in struggling, nobody is born an instant success.
Failing is the only and BEST way to learn and eventually succeed.
Keep struggling and one day you'll realize that you are in that less than 10%
Like a cancer clinic for billionaires or a hospice, that is.
True story, I got banned on WF a couple days ago :noidea: I think I'll survive with BHW.
Maybe,if you still think it
No, try scraping the emails from the gamblers anonymous forum.
Haha, That's Mercenary.
Everybody has ups and downs in this industry. If you're going to worry about how others are doing, it's best to think of it on the scale for the entire year instead of at the moment. Campaigns come and go all the time but consistency throughout the year is what's important. Personally, I judge myself on a yearly time frame and try to have successful projects going for at least half the year. I usually have projects all year long but some don't make any money and others actually lose money.
IM is a dream chase for 95% and hardly 5% can make a living out of it.
With that being said, Any like any other industry if you work hard and keep trying until you get it right, there's no reason that you should not succeed.
90% of the people in this forum talks alot but are not making money. That is why they have so much time to post in this forum. You are not alone OP. The remaining 10% are making good money but are too busy to help others. Some will still spend some time to share but their times are too limited to go too indepth. Spend some time focusing on sales rather than SEO alone. That will help you to really make decent income. Conversion is much more important than getting traffic alone.
Well i think it depends on what you want to do with BHW ! When i first came here .. i saw so many useful information about SEO and i learned most of the SEO stuffs from here. Now, i do use tools from these forum and have started to make good money with SEO. So, i think it all depends on the person what he wants to do with BHW.
Try, learn and retry !! Never give up and one day you will be proud to be here !
Christmas is usually a weak time for sales
people saving there pennies for Christmas things
Separate names with a comma.