1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Am I Taking On Too Much?

Discussion in 'Black Hat SEO' started by Checkmate, Aug 28, 2011.

  1. Checkmate

    Checkmate Elite Member

    Joined:
    Aug 9, 2010
    Messages:
    1,536
    Likes Received:
    639
    I am targeting 25 keywords within my niche I was wondering how everyone handles this? Do you just create a page for each keyword and optimize it for seo then blast out using the corressonding keywords and page?

    Any input is appreciated.
     
  2. chipmunk951

    chipmunk951 Senior Member

    Joined:
    May 10, 2010
    Messages:
    1,011
    Likes Received:
    443
    Occupation:
    IM
    Location:
    Zimbabwe
    Yup, I do one post per keyword, and backlink each of those.

    25, take it one at a time ;) spend like one day on each keyword or two if you're feeling ambitious!
     
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  3. davids355

    davids355 Jr. VIP Jr. VIP Premium Member

    Joined:
    Apr 25, 2011
    Messages:
    8,802
    Likes Received:
    6,371
    Home Page:
    I agree, 1 post per keyword, then blast. Do them as and when you can, also schedule them if you can.
     
  4. billbobi

    billbobi Regular Member

    Joined:
    Apr 16, 2010
    Messages:
    231
    Likes Received:
    47
    Occupation:
    Professional Snakes and Ladders Player
    Location:
    UK
    Outsource as much as you can, plan it out and let some one else execute it, you will get more done
     
  5. SuperLinks

    SuperLinks Elite Member

    Joined:
    Jul 14, 2008
    Messages:
    2,903
    Likes Received:
    847
    Location:
    New York
    Yep - One keyword per page

    Then outsource as Billbobi recommended above.

    I'd recommend though finding your tougher keywords and allocating 70% of the linkbuilding to those keywords the first few months with the remaining 30% to your "secondary" keywords.

    Reevaluate your rankings after a few months and begin distributing links accordingly. For example, assume that 1 of your 3 tougher keywords isn't going anywhere. Ditch that keyword and focus on the 2 that are as well as your secondary keywords that have begun to pick up momentum.
     
    • Thanks Thanks x 1