1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Adwords bot crawler question

Discussion in 'Black Hat SEO' started by yoaussie, Dec 9, 2008.

  1. yoaussie

    yoaussie Guest

    Hi guys,

    this might be in the wrong forum, but can you guys confirm that the Adwords Adbot checks for duplicate content on landing pages and discounts your quality score accordingly?

    I haven't found anyone who can definitely say the Adwords crawler penalises against duplicate content, however, it would make sense if it did.

    Appreciate your help guys.
     
  2. macmastermike

    macmastermike Junior Member

    Joined:
    Apr 2, 2008
    Messages:
    116
    Likes Received:
    33
    Location:
    Grand Duchy of Bavaria
    i don't think DC is penalized by adwords.

    i use wikipedia/amazon/press-release content for fake landing pages. i think that over 60% of the quality score is a good adtext/keyword combo... the other 40% is the landing-page title-tag, h1 and ctr maybe.

    this is the way i work - and i always have a qs from at least 7/10 to 9/10 (i've never had a 10/10 - is this one actually possible? i've tried to get it but it didn't work)
     
  3. yoaussie

    yoaussie Guest

    hey MacMasterMike, thanks for the advice mate, much appreciated and no, I've never had a 10 :)