1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Adsense For Youtube- Can We Use Videos with Image Slideshows?

Discussion in 'Making Money' started by thekingmaker, Jun 5, 2013.

  1. thekingmaker

    thekingmaker Regular Member

    Joined:
    Jan 15, 2013
    Messages:
    271
    Likes Received:
    271
    As the title says can we use image slideshows for adsense videos in youtube, i plan on creating videos with image slideshows using camtasia with pics of actor,actress, movies and funny pics.Did anyone try it and could i be banned?
     
  2. thekingmaker

    thekingmaker Regular Member

    Joined:
    Jan 15, 2013
    Messages:
    271
    Likes Received:
    271
    Anyone?
     
  3. weblues

    weblues Jr. VIP Jr. VIP Premium Member

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2008
    Messages:
    2,508
    Likes Received:
    437
    Home Page:
  4. thekingmaker

    thekingmaker Regular Member

    Joined:
    Jan 15, 2013
    Messages:
    271
    Likes Received:
    271
    thanks but i want to hear from some one who have tried it cos wouldn't want my video get banned after earning!!
     
  5. amIdreaming

    amIdreaming Regular Member

    Joined:
    May 15, 2013
    Messages:
    233
    Likes Received:
    75
    image slideshow video with adsense enabled itself is no problem afaik
    that goes with any other videos as long as it does not look junk or spammy
    i made plenty of image slideshow video before and no problem at all, photo albums, places, .GIF etc
     
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  6. punkcash

    punkcash Regular Member

    Joined:
    Nov 15, 2008
    Messages:
    487
    Likes Received:
    149
    Occupation:
    yo daddy
    Location:
    yo mama house
    You should be fine...there's tons of Wedding slideshows videos on YT and they're just pictures.
     
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  7. thekingmaker

    thekingmaker Regular Member

    Joined:
    Jan 15, 2013
    Messages:
    271
    Likes Received:
    271
    ok thanks but what will google ban my adsense if i use popular images?
     
  8. DrunkIvan

    DrunkIvan Newbie

    Joined:
    Apr 21, 2013
    Messages:
    6
    Likes Received:
    2
    I have 4 channel with slideshow images and i write some interesting facts :)
    Just find Creative Common image. Don't use images from movies, celebrities and etc.
     
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  9. saifkhatri

    saifkhatri Jr. VIP Jr. VIP

    Joined:
    Sep 4, 2011
    Messages:
    403
    Likes Received:
    44
    Occupation:
    Internet Marketing
    Location:
    itking.org
    Home Page:
    Yes its fine :)
     
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  10. arstyles

    arstyles Junior Member

    Joined:
    May 11, 2012
    Messages:
    157
    Likes Received:
    109
    Occupation:
    Graphic/Website Design and Marketing Online/Offlin
    Location:
    CT, USA
    No. 99% chances are Google Will Not Ban your Ad-sense (1% can happen to biggest partners on YouTube anytime).
    My one well built YouTube channel got canned that was generating $1000/Month (Another user got jealous of my video quality, thumbs and look and send me 3 copyright notices all together before I can even contest).
    Any how now instead of 1 I got 5 channels on YouTube with same ad-sense account associated with them.
    Your adsense will get banned if there will be any suspicious activity (clicking yourself on Ads or lot of click from one location the same time)
    or
    You get copyright strikes over and over and over again.

    So, go ahead upload your video slideshow. You'll be fine.

    Aamir
     
    • Thanks Thanks x 1