- Aug 31, 2013
- Reaction score
If you receive this error message or you regularly use an ad blocker, it's important that you read this thread before you continue using Black Hat World.
Those of you using ad blockers may have noticed that certain features on the site stop working. For example, you may have noticed that links may not work or images don't load.
There are a couple of options you have if you keep encountering this error:
- Add blackhatworld.com to your ad blocker's white list. We recommend doing this if you'd like to continue using your ad blocker on other websites.
- Disable your ad blocker temporarily. This is more of an option for those of you who use ad blockers with a "pause" functionality.
- Enable your ad blocker to work only on specific sites. This is great if you have an ad blocker only for specific websites.
- Disable your ad blocker indefinitely. If all else fails and you don't have a pause button on your ad blocker, you can just outright disable it.
- For Kaspersky users: disable “Antibanner” and “Data collection protection”
- Check your apps: Some applications, such as NordVPN, will have a "web protection" feature that functions similarly to an ad block.
Support desk article: https://support.blackhatworld.com/s...ed-what-you-need-to-know-about-adblockers-bhw