For the review, I asked @Aiden_1 to use their top-level package on a test website. The details of my review are below.
What Could Use Improvement
- The DA and TF of the sites listed in the report was more of less accurate to what I found when I checked the domains.
- Most of the sites used different domain registrars, although one was used more than the others.
- All of the sites used different web hosts and/or nameservers.
- The age of the domains was nicely varied between 11 months and 13 years. The average age of the domains was 6 years.
- As for the articles, there were no conflicts on Copyscape. I skimmed a handful of the articles after that, and none of the sounded spun and they were decently written. The link placement was fairly decent, and the seller/the seller's writers managed to fit them in the best way they could.
- A couple of the sites used the exact same theme.
- One of the sites had a broken logo and a broken header banner image.
- Some of the articles used variants of the keywords I provided. However, the keywords I provided were local keywords, so the variants used in the articles still worked.
For buyers: The quality of the product or service that I receive is what you should expect, or better. If you feel that the quality of the service has dropped significantly, please let us know via the report button.
Hey im really interested in your services And are there any free review copies available?
Package seems nice. Inbox me the samples please.
Samples and discount code please.
Order placed and thanks for the discount. Hope I am the first person to placed the order here.
Just got 2 blogpots as a review copy.
Articles are pretty good. Nothing like the most PBN articles around.
This are really readable. Research was made based on the link that I provided.
Websites are customized. Different theme styles. They look like genuine magazine websites.
Themes seems to be paid ones.
3 days after the publishing, 1 article is indexed.
I like that both websites show in top 20-30 for 10-15 keywords, according to semrush.
Just obscure keywords with bellow 100 searches per month, but I take this as a good sign for a PBN.
Webarchive shows clean history. Both were previously e-shops.
Do you have review copy? I will write very detailed review in 150 words.
Received 2 Blog spot for review the service ,
Report is clean , Article is very good and readable , ..
The DA for The Links Are 37 and 39 ..
the First Article is better than my money site article , well written , unique images and headlines ,, the Article quality is amazing .. The Website is Authorized,clean and professional ..
The service is powerful .. recommended and satisfied ..
Looks good,Samples please
Thanks for your honest review guys. I deliver what I promised in the service description. As you people said, this network is specially made for safe link building and both BH and WH is used. So it gives cool results.Starts from $12 ? Explain
Received 2 Links as a free review copy.
Both sites were nicely designed with good looking logo & theme.
Articles were written nicely with nice images. Both are already indexed in google. DA of both domains were little less as shown in report.
Domains history were clean.
Overall, Very nice service.
I was fortunate to get 2 blog posts as a review copy.
The articles are very good for this price and pass copyscape. Content is not spun, relevant and researched. This is the kind of PBN I prefer with well written articles in good English, nothing like the usual PBN articles around.
The websites have they unique theme styles and the homepage looks better than the average PBN, as the layout has 3 columns with many images including ads.
And the history from archive.org seems clean.
So if you do not like spun content, this is the deal for you.
I was one of the lucky ones to receive 2 blog posts from OP. As for the articles, they are relevant and good. DA of both the blogs are high. I also checked the moz stats and these are solid PBN sites.
Good service. Recommended.
We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features and essential functions on BlackHatWorld and other forums. These functions are unrelated to ads, such as internal links and images. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.