Discussion in 'My Journey Discussions' started by seocrab, Sep 2, 2013.
superb, looking forward to hearing more.
Best of luck. You will get rank but will not stay long time. But if you can choose a profitable keyword with right monetizing way, then you will profit even if you stay on first 3 few days.
Best of luck, brother. Black hat spamathon sounds like music to my ears
Will be following this journey.
Thanks guys. I'm not expecting the site to stick around for years, but I want to see a) if it's possible, b) how much work it takes and c) how much money can be extracted from this technique!
Plus, after spending most of my working day on whitehat stuff, it's nice to let off some spammy steam... :firedevil
Could be interesting, subbed.
Day 1: Site creation and content automation
Basic tasks completed:
- Wordpress installed
- Theme uploaded and customised
Now onto the fun part: Automated site content.
I want the site to have a lot of content posts, not just from today. The spam-a-thon method? Automated wordpress plugins!
Here's a how-to guide:
1. Install the following wordpress plugins (all free and in the public domain):
- WP RSS Multi Importer
- Simple Auto Featured Image
- Automatic Youtube Video Posts
2. Find a bunch of niche-relevant RSS feeds. I used this search engine:
Copy the feeds into the RSS Multi Importer plugin. Make sure it's set up with a relevant category and set to send RSS to Posts.
Enable the Simple Auto Featured Image plugin and upload a bunch of scraped images in the Media section of Wordpress (you can google and download, or use scrapebox for more automated fun).
Hit "CLICK TO FETCH FEEDS NOW" in RSS Multi Importer (under the Feeds to Post tab) and hey presto, my site is filled with content dating from 2009 to today. (I used 11 RSS feeds and got 191 posts).
Now for some diversity... activate the Automatic YouTube Video Posts plugin, enter in some channel IDs or playlist IDs and hit "IMPORT ALL VIDEOS". Now we've got a bunch of posts with relevant images, text and video. Time spent: 30 minutes.
3. For even more auto-generated fresh content, I installed Tweet Blender
(http://wordpress.org/plugins/tweet-blender/), authorised it with a new Twitter account (created for this website) and added the widget to the footer. Now, niche-relevant tweets scroll on the site every 30 seconds. Great!
4. For even more fresh generated content, I added another free plugin that generates sports scores (Yep, the niche is sports-based). This displays on the homepage and site pages and updates every hour.
5. Finally, I installed WP Social Poster (shared on here: http://www.blackhatworld.com/blackh...71299-get-wordpress-social-poster-plugin.html) and synced my site with Twitter, Stumbleupon, Facebook, Google +, Pinterest and Tumblr. This will get automated backlinks and social signals for my site every time an autopost fires itself off. Easy peasy.
DAY 1 SUMMARY:
Time spent - 1 hour
Money Spent - Nada!
Result = Wordpress automated site with dynamic widgets, automated posts and scrolling content.Auto posting to top social networks for automated backlinks and social signals.
Tomorrow, time to add scraped content, and start spamming backlinks.
Hmmmmm, lets see what will be the outcome
I hope you make some $x,xxx
Best of luck. I also going with you.
Thanks for the how to, i have one site with a couple of these plugins installed. Basically looking for it to make some cash and hopefully add a little knowledge along the way.
Nice. I wonder how long your site will stay up with spammed backlinks. I'll be keeping an eye on this.
hope this one will be like your previous case study
Nice thread, I'm really interested!
By the way, maybe there are some wp plugins or smthng to automatically repin it to pinterest? And then if you would do it in cooking niche it will be profitable even after ban from big G.
Awesome, subscribed. Matt Cutts will look like a complete joke if you pull this off, even if its just for a few days..
Day 2: Content scraping and image posting
Today, it's more of the same, but this time I'm after keyword-rich content for landing pages.
I decided to try and break as many Webmaster Guidelines as possible, so here's my template for adding content pages:
1. Google keyword
2. Scrape content from the Top 10 results (keep backlinks etc)
3. Don't even bother spinning
4. Add it to a landing page, pimp with photos and embedded YouTube video
5. Keyword stuff with related terms
6. Repeat for each keyword page. I'm doing 5 at the moment.
Another automated content method I used was to generate mass image posts with optimised alt text:
1. Install the Wordpress plugin Auto Post After Image Upload (http://wordpress.org/plugins/auto-post-after-image-upload/)
2. Scrape as many niche images as you like. Google them or use scrapebox for extra blackhat points
3. This is key: use bulk renaming software (this one works for me http://www.blackhatworld.com/blackh...-keyword-rich-website-images.html#post6007426) to name all images with your chosen keyword, folllowed by a number. E.g. KeywordPhrase1.jpg, KeywordPhrase2.jpg etc etc.
4. Now we need another plugin (for extra lazee-boy points): SEO Friendly Images (http://wordpress.org/plugins/seo-image/). This will automatically add alt tags to all images, saving plenty of time.
5. Upload as many images as you like and get automated posts, complete with optimised alt tags and file names - coming soon to a Google Image search near you. If you don't like having thousands of messy posts, try a gallery plugin or insert many images into single posts for maximum effect.
DAY 2 SUMMARY:
Time spent - 2 hours
Money Spent - Zilch!
Result = 5 Keyword rich landing pages, tonnes of automated news, video and image posts. Keyword stuffed to the max.
RANKING UPDATE: over 100 site pages are indexed on Google, and 10-12 on Yahoo and Bing. No major ranking yet.
Tomorrow, time to get sneaky with some more twisted methods...
Can't wait to see how this turns out, subscribing
I really enjoy reading these case studies...Im looking fwd for future updates...Best of luck OP
really nice journey and method.. thanks for social poster plugin also, i'll try that on my site
The site's still churning out auto-content, so now I moved on to spamming my backlinks. Here's what I've made so far:
- Scrapebox 18k+ comment spam backlinks (homepage url)
- 1k blackhat social shares from Wordpress plugin + botted accounts. Main sites are Twitter, Facebook and Google+
- 3k Stats/Whois backlinks, courtesy of NoHandsSEO
so here's the progress so far:
DAY 3 SUMMARY:
Time spent - 3 hours
Money Spent - Nowt (software, proxies, accounts already owned)
Result = Generated content, auto social shares, thousands of spammed backlinks, everything pinged (no 2nd tier).
RANKING UPDATE: Major movements after just 3 days!
- 115 pages indexed on Google.com
- Keyword 1 is on Page 2
- Keyword 2 is result #1, Page1! (I think this one's down to reddit shares...)
Not expecting the #1 result to stay there for long, but I will keep the thread updated.
Next trick: spamming google with automated traffic and organic search referrals. Off to install Webmaster tools (grumble) and test out a new bot.
Separate names with a comma.