1000 Web 2.0 Sites

Status
Not open for further replies.
As a noob who found this site by accident can I just say how magnificent this post is even compared to to generally top quality posts on here. Many thanks and I hope I get in a position to give something back.
 
These lists are great.

OP, can you please update the links and delete those are not live?

Thank you so much!
 
I?m verify almost all of that list and approximately 30% link didn?t work properly but the remaining 70% works and most of the having the PR more than 4.
Thanks to share that 100?s list of Web2.0 with us.
Keep Sharing more.
 
wow.... that's a big list

you should send these to senuke creator :)
 
Thanks for the list and you are my man, any one have an idea how i could make some money out of this list. Just wondering what new project I could come up with.
 
I don't know what to say .. It is not big but its huuuuugggge .. How to utilize these for backlinks is what is popping on my mind now
 
While it is important to have good writing skills, that is only part of writing a good post. Obviously you possess these skills, but you also have a special flair for informative writing. Well done.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features and essential functions on BlackHatWorld and other forums. These functions are unrelated to ads, such as internal links and images. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock