Discussion in 'Content / Copywriting' started by irmscher, Mar 4, 2015.
Just 1 question, can I use this for my money site?
1. Nope, not english only. Here are the languages that it supports: http://websidekicks.com/products/multiblogger/languages/
2 It picks up content from the most popular article directories like Ezinearticles.
3. You can get somewhat similar articles by its content but it will be an unique article most of the time since the software rewrites content on a sentence level (reformatting sentences where possible). The LSI Rewriting Engine, my own rewriting algorithm that used in the Multiblogger script that is, will only get more powerful with time.
Yes you can, a lot of my customers use it for affiliate and money sites with great success. I personally do it as well. There can be a few minor grammar mistakes here and there, but hey, even articles on quality article directories like Ezinearticles are not always perfect. If you want to make sure the article is perfect, you can save as draft instead of posting, proofread it and then publish. I personally don't bother doing that.
Hello there! Software looks incredible, love that it passes Copyscape. Seeing as I am a lazy noob, and have a sitebuilder - is there any chance of an embed code for the content generated? Judging by the demo video, I am guessing not.
Regardless, I wish you much success with your endeavor!
Sure you can add any code to your article, "custom snippet" filed in the excel table which is N column. It reads both spintax and regular format, you can add pretty much anything in there.
How long does it take to get the software? I ordered 12 hours ago and still nothing. I see you've responded on here but still nobody has sent me an activation for the software.
Hi! Your script is now activated! Sorry for delay, been out. Since I have to activate all the script copies manually at the moment, sometimes it can take a bit longer than usual, usually within an hour or two when I'm online. Anyways, will set up automatic activation and delivery soon!
My apologies, I meant to ask if I could embed the generated article, as opposed to having it automatically post for me. If not, I am hoping what I interpreted was that it will login to my 'in-browser' sitebuilder and post to the specified url? If not, I can always set up said page to a blog format
Sorry but this is extremely difficult to setup! I did the trial but may have to cancel if I cant figure this out.
1) Is there a possibility to input your own "seed article" in a copy-paste fashion? Cause if not - all your content sources will get saturated soon and each new resulting article won't be unique enough across all spammers - in terms of actual technical uniqueness AND thematic uniqueness. Also - inability to use our own "seed text" will restrict us quite a bit and reduce usability of tool. You're going to step on same rakes as WAC did.
2) I'm still waiting for activation of my 5day trial and can't check in admin area (or whatever there is) - but I saw in previous thread somebody said that all articles have "price slabs". Does that mean that besides monthly payment we pay for each article generated?
I've registered for the trial , here's my transaction ID #8U13xxxxxxxxx5206 .
Extremely difficult to fill in the spreadsheet, put it in the right folder and press Start? Well, may be this tool is not for you then.
By the way, did you watch the quick start up guide video?
Going to have a closer look at this
I bought multiblogger lifetime license some months ago on another forum and used it for some wordpress websites with good results:
- quality of articles is good considering that they are generated from a script
- I used multiblogger for articles with different keywords and almost always worked fine. Only for very specific and strict keywords sometimes articles were not found or similar articles were written, anyway you can specify broader keywords in the settings
- the support is great, at the begin I needed aid to set zennobox and Andrey helped a lot
1. Yes, you can input your own articles via text files. I've send a short video tutorial on how to do that in the activation email.
2. I've activated all the trials as of now. And of course there are no any kind of hidden costs.
Well that was before I received my trial info but unfortunately even after I followed the directions something still isn't working right because I cant get it to generate any articles, I think the problem lies with me not inputting the right info in the spreadsheet. Im using google docs by the way. Anyone that can offer some advice, my ears are wide open.
Hey guys... I was looking for a autoblogging script and I came through thsi thread....
Now I am in confusion, should I buy WP Robot or this Multi-blogging.
I did check both the products, I am bit new to all these and I am super confused between these both scripts....
Can anyone tell me the difference between these 2 and which one is better.
I buy that...
My trial is activated. Where is your support desk? I sent an email but still has no reply. I tried Multiblogger but it generates zero content. I've watched the videos and read the tutorial.
My support desk is on my website. You can also just send me an email. I usually respond within an hour or so when I'm online.
Well, I didn't read much good of WP Robot. Most people made money of it... by selling it lol And those days of complete auto-blogging are over if you want to do SEO.
I actually bought this Multiblogger and I gotta tell you, it works great. You can get very readable articles that passes Copyscape which is more that you can ask for. The best thing is that you can set length of the article - normal, big and huge!
Separate names with a comma.