Discussion in 'SEO - Link building' started by Initial Effort, Dec 29, 2011.
PM sent. Thank you.
Yes, this service still works.
I've placed an order and it has finished, where can I see the report?
See image below...
You can check the links built from Majestic or Ahrefs. Thank you for your business julianberg, we appreciate it!
We need internet marketing and traffic (cpc or cpm) related articles. Can you offer something?
Private message sent to discuss further.
REVIEW (score 6/10)
I am fairly disappointed with this service. Bought the 50 links package. You get no report of the links they build (yes, they state that) so I waited 1.5 months to see some of the links in google webmaster tools. The links I did find in webmaster tools were not to my satisfaction.
The content is crap, it looks like computer generated content and most of it doesn't make sense.
The blogs I saw the posts at are general blogs full or irrelevant content to my niche (loans, acai berry and other spammy stuff).
If Google ever check those links I am positive they will mark this as unnatural link building.
Our sales copy outlines the following:
- that we use spun content and it is not meant to be read for humans
- our does not say that we deliver niche relevant blogs
I can understand that you would expect to see a ranking increase, which I why I performed an audit of your website and delivered you a video:
- your website contains about 90 pages indexed in Google
- More than 90% are duplicate/similar/overlapping content onsite
- More than 90% of the content has already appeared on the internet before
- About 75 pages contain fewer than 100 words and have 2 large ads on them
- Your website is missing a robots.txt file and sitemap, which probably doesn't have a huge impact, but things are not being correctly blocked.
Some other notes:
- customer did not read best practices guide that states: to get maximum results.... (your website) has no duplicate, similar or overlapping content... at a minimum your website should pass copyscape.
- customer did not watch videos prior to ordering on how to resolve these issues
- some of the other backlinks to your website are very good
- customer was responsive to email replies
Sounds like this person didn't even read your copy. Seriously, who still tries to rank a website that doesn't pass copyscape. It?s understandable that a percentage of the website isn?t unique, but most of it should still be your own voice if you are trying to rank. Especially if the keywords are difficult.
Also the ads to content ratio is way off, look at ezinearticles and how they got slapped by Panda. Plus if you still haven?t figured out that onsite dup content is killing you, you need to get that fixed. Yea, each website can tolerate some and there are some authority websites ranking with this issue, but why make it hard. I used this service a bunch, you just need to know what you?re doing and yes spun content still works.
Got it all worked out with IE (Initial Effort).
and I would like to take back my previous review.
Worked with IE on a project A++
@topseolab and @kaif0346
Thanks for the awesome feedback guys, much appreciated!
Are you offering any discounts? Looking to juice up my authority tier 1's.
can you send me samples pls? Looking to boost SERP for a local business.
Please see PM. Yes, we are able to help boost tier 1s. We've got a good strategy for this.
Please see PM about local.
can you send me samples? Looking for links for my local business site. Will all blog post be indexed? What are range of the metrics for those post DA, TF , PA, etc. Thanks
PM Sent with sample.
Here's a result from a May order. The client was already ranking well in Bing, but needed a boost in G. Good movement for a competitive service related terms.
Do you take BTC as a payment method if so message me.
@PlayboyD We currently do not accept BTC as a payment method. Thank you for your interest though.
Separate names with a comma.