Hey, looking for someone to help me set up profiles/pages for social media that I can use.
Each social media should have:
- Picture + header
- Some random posts
- Be created using proxies/a fake profile
I will pay per batch of profiles - i.e. 10 profiles are $X.
Thanks all :)
1. It can affect how fast you rank. Expired vs auctioned domains is a topic for another post, but expired (if powerful) should work good as well.
2. If there are no backlinks, it doesn't have any SEO power - so there is just as starting with a completely fresh...
Thank you all! :)
1. Average word count depends, it is anything from 50 000 to 1 100 000 words :) Depends entirely on the scope of the niche.
2. Yes I have, several times but one that stands out: https://www.blackhatworld.com/seo/how-i-made-5-figures-without-any-backlinks.849060/ that I shared...
I do not use metrics in that sense, I look at what sites link to the domain in question and, if there is enough high-quality sites linking to it, I buy it. The stronger the better, of course!
1. We (my team and I) usually go profitable within 3-9 months, which is quite a bit faster than the...
What a great mass of comments lately! I've been on a train-only Europe trip visiting countries like Switzerland, Italy, Germany, and many others. I'd highly recommend it if you are living in Europe (or is interested in it).
During this time it was caught to my attention that the thread was...
I'll think about it - really I just push guest posts or PBNs steadily until the site is ranking where I want it to rank. Decide which of these roads you want to go with.
I guess Shortcodes Ultimate or whatever it is called is good. My team is using a variety of plugins so not sure exactly which...
I guess they just show broad data/metrics, not specific data (such as most visited page, keyword, etc). I don't use it that much other than checking word count personally.
I don't see the point in doing so really.
Do not neglect link building - that's all I have to say :)
I have a few...