I have a question regarding a "bump" I keep coming into.
I have a cold email list, 200k big. I know what I need to send it and inbox. One of the things I need is an SMTP provider.
The thing is, most of them keep saying "we dont allow" bulk/cold email lists BUT clearly I know people DO send...
Hey guys, I got few questions:
1. How do I warmup a domain? Use warmup service and send 10-20-50... progression myself? Can I use 2 warmup services for better effect?
2. Is it better to use my own domain on generic SMTP hosting or my own domain on Amazon SES? Do I buy dedicated IP from Amazon?
As far as I understand it, the best way to cold email that amount is to:
1. Get a domain, set up an email on that domain.
2. Link it to paid Gsuite account. Or do I use Gmass altogether? How does Gmonster fit into this?
3. Warmup the email account via incremantal numbers.
4. Use a warmup...