Hi, I know this has been discussed in the past however I just wanted to get an up to date answer about Exact Match Domains (EMD) and if the EMD for your keyword phrase isn't available what should you pick next for the best SEO results?
isn't available should you...
1) Go with another EMD extension so you keep 100% keyword density, like; .info or .biz
2) Add a letter at the end like S, A or X etc etc
3) Add a letter at the start like S, A or X etc etc
4) Add a word after e.g. yourkeywordphrase now/blog/site/today etc etc
5) Add a word before e.g. my/the/best yourkeywordphrase etc etc
6) Add 1 hyphen after the 1st word e.g. your-keywordphrase
7) Add 1 hyphen after the second word e..g. yourkeyword-phrase
8) Add a hyphen after each word e.g. your-keyword-phrase
9) Any other domain
Thanks in advance for responding.