Permanent Homepage Links - A Non Public Network of blogs lets you get $1/Post

 

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 45 of 88
...
  1. #1
    iDeserved's Avatar
    iDeserved is online now i swear
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    In a competitive world
    Posts
    711
    Thanks
    317
    Thanked 75 Times in 61 Posts

    Default Permanent Homepage Links - A Non Public Network of blogs lets you get $1/Post

    Last edited by I know SEO; 03-06-2014 at 11:35 AM.




  2. #2
    I know SEO's Avatar
    I know SEO is offline Currently away please contact Mr Apricot
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    England
    Posts
    4,338
    Thanks
    575
    Thanked 1,629 Times in 997 Posts
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    OP Approved. Review: Report delivered within the required TAT, all sites where PR 1 - 3, content was spun but readable. Overall this is an OK service.

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to I know SEO For This Useful Post:

    iDeserved (03-05-2014)

  4. #3
    TopGseo is offline Jr.VIP
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    London, UK
    Posts
    317
    Thanks
    115
    Thanked 39 Times in 34 Posts

    Default Re: Homepage Links - Simply special network that ranks you constantly! Starts $1/Link

    Best of Luck

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to TopGseo For This Useful Post:

    iDeserved (03-05-2014)

  6. #4
    deki33's Avatar
    deki33 is offline SEO Consultant
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    2,708
    Thanks
    137
    Thanked 603 Times in 275 Posts

    Default Re: Homepage Links - Simply special network that ranks you constantly! Starts $1/Link

    Is this sape again? or some other russian network?

  7. #5
    SkyrocketSEO's Avatar
    SkyrocketSEO is offline Afternoon Delight
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Aibres
    Posts
    2,669
    Thanks
    1,023
    Thanked 5,979 Times in 1,922 Posts

    Default Re: Homepage Links - Simply special network that ranks you constantly! Starts $1/Link

    Is this sape again? or some other russian network?
    It says it is his own network "never shared with anyone".

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to SkyrocketSEO For This Useful Post:

    iDeserved (03-04-2014)

  9. #6
    seocrab's Avatar
    seocrab is offline King of the Crabs
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    969
    Thanks
    698
    Thanked 752 Times in 299 Posts

    Default Re: Homepage Links - Simply special network that ranks you constantly! Starts $1/Link

    I was interested in this; your title says "Starts $1/Link" but your listed prices start at $2/Link?
    ....on holiday

  10. #7
    SkyrocketSEO's Avatar
    SkyrocketSEO is offline Afternoon Delight
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Aibres
    Posts
    2,669
    Thanks
    1,023
    Thanked 5,979 Times in 1,922 Posts

    Default Re: Homepage Links - Simply special network that ranks you constantly! Starts $1/Link

    I was interested in this; your title says "Starts $1/Link" but your listed prices start at $2/Link?
    "It starts at" means the lowest price is...in this case the lowest price is for the biggest package, and that's $1 per link.

  11. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to SkyrocketSEO For This Useful Post:

    crusher (03-04-2014), iDeserved (03-04-2014), prab1996 (03-05-2014), Tensegrity (04-03-2014), tojamie (03-26-2014)

  12. #8
    lover's Avatar
    lover is offline Jr. VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    BHW
    Posts
    1,459
    Thanks
    377
    Thanked 735 Times in 229 Posts

    Default Re: Homepage Links - Simply special network that ranks you constantly! Starts $1/Link

    For ultimate pack of 200 posts, how many PR4 links can i expect?

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to lover For This Useful Post:

    iDeserved (03-05-2014)

  14. #9
    seocrab's Avatar
    seocrab is offline King of the Crabs
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    969
    Thanks
    698
    Thanked 752 Times in 299 Posts

    Default Re: Homepage Links - Simply special network that ranks you constantly! Starts $1/Link

    Quote Originally Posted by SkyrocketSEO View Post
    "It starts at" means the lowest price is...in this case the lowest price is for the biggest package, and that's $1 per link.
    I see what you mean but "starts at" declares that the starting price is $1/link, then there are higher value packages available.

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to seocrab For This Useful Post:

    iDeserved (03-05-2014)

  16. #10
    iproweb's Avatar
    iproweb is offline Jr. VIP
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Under the Sea
    Posts
    259
    Thanks
    26
    Thanked 24 Times in 23 Posts

    Default Re: Homepage Links - Simply special network that ranks you constantly! Starts $1/Link

    It should be as low as $1/link. I am interested, Can you send sample sites?

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to iproweb For This Useful Post:

    iDeserved (03-05-2014)

  18. #11
    iDeserved's Avatar
    iDeserved is online now i swear
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    In a competitive world
    Posts
    711
    Thanks
    317
    Thanked 75 Times in 61 Posts

    Default Re: Homepage Links - Simply special network that ranks you constantly! Starts $1/Link

    Thank for Your Honest Review...I'm Sure this will helpful to my clients

    Quote Originally Posted by I know SEO View Post
    OP Approved. Review: Report delivered within the required TAT, all sites where PR 1 - 3, content was spun but readable. Overall this is an OK service.
    Thanks Mate....
    Quote Originally Posted by TopGseo View Post
    Best of Luck
    Not a sape mate! The Blogs are in My Own Network...
    Quote Originally Posted by deki33 View Post
    Is this sape again? or some other russian network?
    Thanks for your care mate....
    Quote Originally Posted by SkyrocketSEO View Post
    It says it is his own network "never shared with anyone".
    Deatail sent via PM mate.Kindly Check it out
    Quote Originally Posted by seocrab View Post
    I was interested in this; your title says "Starts $1/Link" but your listed prices start at $2/Link?
    Thanks for the Kind Of Support mate...Once Again

    Quote Originally Posted by SkyrocketSEO View Post
    "It starts at" means the lowest price is...in this case the lowest price is for the biggest package, and that's $1 per link.


    I'm Not sure about the Exact Count mate....but sure the posts are mix of PR 1-4
    Quote Originally Posted by lover View Post
    For ultimate pack of 200 posts, how many PR4 links can i expect?
    Thanks for your wish mate
    Quote Originally Posted by sashablack View Post
    Goodluck and let me know if you need a review done
    PM Sent mate...Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by seocrab View Post
    I see what you mean but "starts at" declares that the starting price is $1/link, then there are higher value packages available.
    Last edited by iDeserved; 03-04-2014 at 01:26 PM.

  19. #12
    Execute's Avatar
    Execute is online now Jr. VIP
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    1,165
    Thanks
    513
    Thanked 5,015 Times in 548 Posts

    Default Re: Homepage Links - Simply special network that ranks you constantly! Starts $1/Link

    How many OBLs do the home page posts have? Might mention it somewhere but I can't see it. Thanks!

  20. The Following User Says Thank You to Execute For This Useful Post:

    iDeserved (03-05-2014)

  21. #13
    iDeserved's Avatar
    iDeserved is online now i swear
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    In a competitive world
    Posts
    711
    Thanks
    317
    Thanked 75 Times in 61 Posts

    Default Re: Homepage Links - Simply special network that ranks you constantly! Starts $1/Link

    Thanks for your interest mate...but i'm really sorry i can't share my blogs...because all are private....

    Quote Originally Posted by iproweb View Post
    It should be as low as $1/link. I am interested, Can you send sample sites?

    OBL is Max 30-40/post mate

    Quote Originally Posted by Execute View Post
    How many OBLs do the home page posts have? Might mention it somewhere but I can't see it. Thanks!

  22. #14
    nishantsarkar's Avatar
    nishantsarkar is offline Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    India
    Posts
    363
    Thanks
    36
    Thanked 79 Times in 77 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Homepage Links - Simply special network that ranks you constantly! Starts $1/Link

    Interesting, Prices seems dirt cheap, Bookmarked will order this month

  23. The Following User Says Thank You to nishantsarkar For This Useful Post:

    iDeserved (03-05-2014)

  24. #15
    iDeserved's Avatar
    iDeserved is online now i swear
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    In a competitive world
    Posts
    711
    Thanks
    317
    Thanked 75 Times in 61 Posts

    Default Re: Homepage Links - Simply special network that ranks you constantly! Starts $1/Link

    Thanks mate,...Waiting for your Order :)
    Quote Originally Posted by nishantsarkar View Post
    Interesting, Prices seems dirt cheap, Bookmarked will order this month :)

  25. #16
    TheUnborn's Avatar
    TheUnborn is offline Jr. VIP
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    2,452
    Thanks
    2,699
    Thanked 1,327 Times in 929 Posts

    Default Re: Homepage Links - Simply special network that ranks you constantly! Starts $1/Link

    Need so see reviews first,best of luck with sales

  26. #17
    moon world's Avatar
    moon world is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    106
    Thanks
    36
    Thanked 19 Times in 19 Posts

    Default Re: Homepage Links - Simply special network that ranks you constantly! Starts $1/Link

    I would like to see some sample of your work.

  27. The Following User Says Thank You to moon world For This Useful Post:

    iDeserved (03-18-2014)

  28. #18
    iDeserved's Avatar
    iDeserved is online now i swear
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    In a competitive world
    Posts
    711
    Thanks
    317
    Thanked 75 Times in 61 Posts

    Default Re: Homepage Links - Simply special network that ranks you constantly! Starts $1/Link

    Thanks mate...will soon you see the reviews about my service

    Quote Originally Posted by TheUnborn View Post
    Need so see reviews first,best of luck with sales
    Sorry mate i won't share my blogs to any one..PM sent Kindly Check it out

    Quote Originally Posted by moon world View Post
    I would like to see some sample of your work.

  29. #19
    seoways's Avatar
    seoways is online now An Average Marketer
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Very closer to YOU
    Posts
    2,335
    Thanks
    744
    Thanked 535 Times in 210 Posts

    Default Re: Homepage Links - Simply special network that ranks you constantly! Starts $1/Link

    Hello... I know you can't provide samples... Though I ask you, Can I see a sample? just about to order in bulk if the sample is okay to my requirements..



  30. The Following User Says Thank You to seoways For This Useful Post:

    iDeserved (03-06-2014)

  31. #20
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    537
    Thanks
    328
    Thanked 87 Times in 67 Posts

  32. The Following User Says Thank You to theincredibleseo.com For This Useful Post:

    iDeserved (03-06-2014)

  33. #21
    iDeserved's Avatar
    iDeserved is online now i swear
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    In a competitive world
    Posts
    711
    Thanks
    317
    Thanked 75 Times in 61 Posts

    Default Re: Homepage Links - Simply special network that ranks you constantly! Starts $1/Link

    Sorry mate, won't sent the samples mate....will check it out on ahref tool mate

    Quote Originally Posted by seoways View Post
    Hello... I know you can't provide samples... Though I ask you, Can I see a sample? just about to order in bulk if the sample is okay to my requirements..
    Thanks for your wish mate...

    Quote Originally Posted by andyveer View Post
    Best of luck for sales bro .

  34. #22
    holybible's Avatar
    holybible is offline Registered Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    United States of America
    Age
    24
    Posts
    74
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 6 Times in 6 Posts

    Default Re: Homepage Links - Simply special network that ranks you constantly! Starts $1/Link

    Good luck with your sales Bro.
    Last edited by holybible; 03-05-2014 at 04:25 PM.

  35. The Following User Says Thank You to holybible For This Useful Post:

    iDeserved (03-06-2014)

  36. #23
    iDeserved's Avatar
    iDeserved is online now i swear
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    In a competitive world
    Posts
    711
    Thanks
    317
    Thanked 75 Times in 61 Posts

    Default Re: Homepage Links - Simply special network that ranks you constantly! Starts $1/Link

    Thanks for your wish mate

    Quote Originally Posted by holybible View Post
    Good luck with your sales Bro.

  37. #24
    jayrat14's Avatar
    jayrat14 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    BHW on Mars!
    Posts
    1,054
    Thanks
    47
    Thanked 124 Times in 100 Posts

    Default Re: Homepage Links - Simply special network that ranks you constantly! Starts $1/Link

    Is this sape links or ?

  38. The Following User Says Thank You to jayrat14 For This Useful Post:

    iDeserved (03-06-2014)

  39. #25
    iDeserved's Avatar
    iDeserved is online now i swear
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    In a competitive world
    Posts
    711
    Thanks
    317
    Thanked 75 Times in 61 Posts

    Default Re: Homepage Links - Simply special network that ranks you constantly! Starts $1/Link

    No, these are my own network...

    Quote Originally Posted by jayrat14 View Post
    Is this sape links or ?

  40. #26
    sam.hunt0710's Avatar
    sam.hunt0710 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    India
    Posts
    1,029
    Thanks
    198
    Thanked 254 Times in 216 Posts

    Default Re: Permanent Homepage Blogposts - A Non Public Network of blogs lets you get $1/Post

    Congrats mate and good luck for your sales (Y)

  41. The Following User Says Thank You to sam.hunt0710 For This Useful Post:

    iDeserved (03-07-2014)

  42. #27
    iDeserved's Avatar
    iDeserved is online now i swear
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    In a competitive world
    Posts
    711
    Thanks
    317
    Thanked 75 Times in 61 Posts

    Default Re: Permanent Homepage Blogposts - A Non Public Network of blogs lets you get $1/Post

    Thanks for your care mate

    Quote Originally Posted by sam.hunt0710 View Post
    Congrats mate and good luck for your sales (Y)

  43. #28
    iDeserved's Avatar
    iDeserved is online now i swear
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    In a competitive world
    Posts
    711
    Thanks
    317
    Thanked 75 Times in 61 Posts

    Default Re: Permanent Homepage Blogposts - A Non Public Network of blogs lets you get $1/Post

    We are Accept All Kind Of Niche Except Casino and Adult and My blogs are from My own network not a sape,.

    If any clarification about my blogs just Ping me.

    My Skype Id : ideserved

    Thanks

  44. #29
    raffael211's Avatar
    raffael211 is online now Jr. VIP
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    727
    Thanks
    556
    Thanked 95 Times in 65 Posts

    Default Re: Permanent Homepage Blogposts - A Non Public Network of blogs lets you get $1/Post

    Got a great offer from OP,just ordered 50 post for my client and waiting for the result.

  45. The Following User Says Thank You to raffael211 For This Useful Post:

    iDeserved (03-18-2014)

  46. #30
    iDeserved's Avatar
    iDeserved is online now i swear
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    In a competitive world
    Posts
    711
    Thanks
    317
    Thanked 75 Times in 61 Posts

    Default Re: Permanent Homepage Blogposts - A Non Public Network of blogs lets you get $1/Post

    AS PER OUR CLIENTS REQUEST WE ARE GLADE TO GIVE THE DISCOUNTS FOR MY PACKS

    $70 for 50 Homepage Links

    $119 For 100 Homepage Links

    $199 For 200 Homepage Links

    ORDER NOW

  47. #31
    iDeserved's Avatar
    iDeserved is online now i swear
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    In a competitive world
    Posts
    711
    Thanks
    317
    Thanked 75 Times in 61 Posts

    Default Re: Permanent Homepage Blogposts - A Non Public Network of blogs lets you get $1/Post

    Oh Thanks mate order received....let me know once the work has been completed. Thanks again

  48. #32
    SkyrocketSEO's Avatar
    SkyrocketSEO is offline Afternoon Delight
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Aibres
    Posts
    2,669
    Thanks
    1,023
    Thanked 5,979 Times in 1,922 Posts

    Default Re: Permanent Homepage Blogposts - A Non Public Network of blogs lets you get $1/Post

    Real REVIEW

    I was contacted by OP, he offered me a free review copy because I answered some questions in his thread at the beginning. I usually do not take these type of services, but I did have some small project on Weebly where we used these links.
    Now, here is the thing, our KWs (low/medium comp) hit first spots on Google in a matter of 10 days or so, BUT this was not the only service I was using for this, a friend of mine was spamming the URL with some heavy shit, so I can't say that this service alone ranked those KWs. It probably just helped, because we had thousands of other links created in 3-5 days.

    Articles that I saw are really good, I mean, for a $1 you get an article that looks like it was written by an average Indian writer on Elance (which is really good for this price ). I wasn't checking the originality though, but I guess he wouldn't go and copy paste the article for a review copy. I did check a couple of article delivered for some other clients and these articles are typical spun shit, which means that Op took his time to deliver better stuff for a reviewer (me). It's ok, for $1 you can't expect better.

    OP don't want to show you where the links are placed, but he did show me a couple of examples after I insisted. I really wasn't able to find his links in a sea of links, so if you are spamming your URL it gets a bit time consuming finding searching those links. I think OP should show the clients where the links are placed, no one wanna waste their time searching for 50/100 different links to confirm that his order is delivered. I mean, if someone wanna spy on him he can do it without getting that report...

    Sites do have PR as advertised but the home page is filling rather fast so your article may end up on the page 2 (as I noticed on one of these sites).

    Pages are indexed in Google which is good, but this does not mean that sites are not penalized, this just means that pages are indexed. Again, this is good.

    Communication was good and OP seems like a person that want to help

    It is $1 per link, each link is on a different site-

    Am I going to order it? No. This is not something I don't need for my sites/clients.

    Should you order it? Yes, if you don't mind having links from sites that are used purely for link building, for $50/month you get 50 links from 50 domains...test it with one site for a month or two. If it's working continue with it. If you can't afford $1/link you won't be able to get these types of links yourself because you would have to invest much more in buying domains.

    Should you use it for "money site" ? It really depends what kind of "money site' you have. If a 5 page affiliate site is your money site, do it.

    Should you use this for tier 2,3 links? I don't even wanna answer this. Tier 2...what the fuck is that, it is 2014

    Overall- "Guest posts" that you pay $30/$40 are posted on the same type of sites like these links. So, why paying $30 for a so called guest post when you can get it for $1/month. If you get penalized just stop paying and that's it. No need to disavow shit, because the links will be gone once you stop paying monthly fees.



  49. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SkyrocketSEO For This Useful Post:

    fren99 (03-17-2014), iDeserved (03-13-2014), tojamie (03-26-2014)

  50. #33
    iDeserved's Avatar
    iDeserved is online now i swear
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    In a competitive world
    Posts
    711
    Thanks
    317
    Thanked 75 Times in 61 Posts

    Default Re: Permanent Homepage Blogposts - A Non Public Network of blogs lets you get $1/Post

    Oh Thanks For Your Real Review Mate....I am Really Happy to see this....And you said a point about Report,yeah that's a good one mate

    Sure i'll do my best for my clients also will discuss with my team and let me know the update..

    Hope this review will help to buyers who are interested in my service...Thanks again to SkyrocketSEO




    Quote Originally Posted by SkyrocketSEO View Post
    Real REVIEW

    I was contacted by OP, he offered me a free review copy because I answered some questions in his thread at the beginning. I usually do not take these type of services, but I did have some small project on Weebly where we used these links.
    Now, here is the thing, our KWs (low/medium comp) hit first spots on Google in a matter of 10 days or so, BUT this was not the only service I was using for this, a friend of mine was spamming the URL with some heavy shit, so I can't say that this service alone ranked those KWs. It probably just helped, because we had thousands of other links created in 3-5 days.

    Articles that I saw are really good, I mean, for a $1 you get an article that looks like it was written by an average Indian writer on Elance (which is really good for this price ). I wasn't checking the originality though, but I guess he wouldn't go and copy paste the article for a review copy. I did check a couple of article delivered for some other clients and these articles are typical spun shit, which means that Op took his time to deliver better stuff for a reviewer (me). It's ok, for $1 you can't expect better.

    OP don't want to show you where the links are placed, but he did show me a couple of examples after I insisted. I really wasn't able to find his links in a sea of links, so if you are spamming your URL it gets a bit time consuming finding searching those links. I think OP should show the clients where the links are placed, no one wanna waste their time searching for 50/100 different links to confirm that his order is delivered. I mean, if someone wanna spy on him he can do it without getting that report...

    Sites do have PR as advertised but the home page is filling rather fast so your article may end up on the page 2 (as I noticed on one of these sites).

    Pages are indexed in Google which is good, but this does not mean that sites are not penalized, this just means that pages are indexed. Again, this is good.

    Communication was good and OP seems like a person that want to help

    It is $1 per link, each link is on a different site-

    Am I going to order it? No. This is not something I don't need for my sites/clients.

    Should you order it? Yes, if you don't mind having links from sites that are used purely for link building, for $50/month you get 50 links from 50 domains...test it with one site for a month or two. If it's working continue with it. If you can't afford $1/link you won't be able to get these types of links yourself because you would have to invest much more in buying domains.

    Should you use it for "money site" ? It really depends what kind of "money site' you have. If a 5 page affiliate site is your money site, do it.

    Should you use this for tier 2,3 links? I don't even wanna answer this. Tier 2...what the fuck is that, it is 2014

    Overall- "Guest posts" that you pay $30/$40 are posted on the same type of sites like these links. So, why paying $30 for a so called guest post when you can get it for $1/month. If you get penalized just stop paying and that's it. No need to disavow shit, because the links will be gone once you stop paying monthly fees.



  51. #34
    sweetzscent's Avatar
    sweetzscent is offline Newbies
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    13
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts

    Default Re: Permanent Homepage Blogposts - A Non Public Network of blogs lets you get $1/Post

    Looks good, will order soon, let some more reviews come in first.

  52. The Following User Says Thank You to sweetzscent For This Useful Post:

    iDeserved (03-18-2014)

  53. #35
    shaikh007's Avatar
    shaikh007 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    110
    Thanks
    24
    Thanked 17 Times in 16 Posts

    Default Re: Permanent Homepage Blogposts - A Non Public Network of blogs lets you get $1/Post

    If you provide a report then i order? it possible.

  54. The Following User Says Thank You to shaikh007 For This Useful Post:

    iDeserved (03-18-2014)

  55. #36
    iDeserved's Avatar
    iDeserved is online now i swear
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    In a competitive world
    Posts
    711
    Thanks
    317
    Thanked 75 Times in 61 Posts

    Default Re: Permanent Homepage Blogposts - A Non Public Network of blogs lets you get $1/Post

    Thanks mate..
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetzscent View Post
    Looks good, will order soon, let some more reviews come in first.

    Thanks for your interest..and i wll try my best for you mate..PM sent just chk it out
    Quote Originally Posted by shaikh007 View Post
    If you provide a report then i order? it possible.

  56. #37
    hellway2 is offline Registered Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    52
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 5 Times in 5 Posts

    Default Re: Permanent Homepage Blogposts - A Non Public Network of blogs lets you get $1/Post

    Please send some samples

  57. The Following User Says Thank You to hellway2 For This Useful Post:

    iDeserved (03-18-2014)

  58. #38
    Snckr is offline Banned - see signature
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    576
    Thanks
    119
    Thanked 350 Times in 176 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Permanent Homepage Blogposts - A Non Public Network of blogs lets you get $1/Post

    This member has been permanently banned from BHW.You use their services at your own risk.

    This member has been permanently banned from BHW.

  59. The Following User Says Thank You to Snckr For This Useful Post:

    iDeserved (03-18-2014)

  60. #39
    iDeserved's Avatar
    iDeserved is online now i swear
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    In a competitive world
    Posts
    711
    Thanks
    317
    Thanked 75 Times in 61 Posts

    Default Re: Permanent Homepage Blogposts - A Non Public Network of blogs lets you get $1/Post

    Sorry mate,...i can't share the samples mate...really sorry

    Quote Originally Posted by hellway2 View Post
    Please send some samples
    Thanks for your words mate...

    Quote Originally Posted by Snckr View Post
    Nice thread design and very attractive title, good luck with sales!

  61. #40
    maxpayne is offline Newbies
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    45
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 7 Times in 7 Posts

    Default Re: Permanent Homepage Blogposts - A Non Public Network of blogs lets you get $1/Post

    placed an order

  62. The Following User Says Thank You to maxpayne For This Useful Post:

    iDeserved (03-18-2014)

  63. #41
    iDeserved's Avatar
    iDeserved is online now i swear
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    In a competitive world
    Posts
    711
    Thanks
    317
    Thanked 75 Times in 61 Posts

    Default Re: Permanent Homepage Blogposts - A Non Public Network of blogs lets you get $1/Post

    Thanks mate....let me know once your Order has been completed..Thanks again...

    Quote Originally Posted by maxpayne View Post
    placed an order

  64. #42
    AndrewWalker89 is offline Newbies
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    17
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 6 Times in 6 Posts

    Default Re: Permanent Homepage Blogposts - A Non Public Network of blogs lets you get $1/Post

    Just order from you, guys!

    Waiting for the positive results.

    Cheers!

  65. The Following User Says Thank You to AndrewWalker89 For This Useful Post:

    iDeserved (03-18-2014)

  66. #43
    iDeserved's Avatar
    iDeserved is online now i swear
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    In a competitive world
    Posts
    711
    Thanks
    317
    Thanked 75 Times in 61 Posts

    Default Re: Permanent Homepage Blogposts - A Non Public Network of blogs lets you get $1/Post

    Thanks for your Order mate....sure i will try my best for you....

    Quote Originally Posted by AndrewWalker89 View Post
    Just order from you, guys!

    Waiting for the positive results.

    Cheers!

  67. #44
    Aneekalam is offline Jr. VIP
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    915
    Thanks
    322
    Thanked 76 Times in 63 Posts

    Default Re: Permanent Homepage Blogposts - A Non Public Network of blogs lets you get $1/Post

    How many keywords are allowed?

    Any Medical Niche blogs available?

    Thanks


  68. The Following User Says Thank You to Aneekalam For This Useful Post:

    iDeserved (03-18-2014)

  69. #45
    iDeserved's Avatar
    iDeserved is online now i swear
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    In a competitive world
    Posts
    711
    Thanks
    317
    Thanked 75 Times in 61 Posts

    Default Re: Permanent Homepage Blogposts - A Non Public Network of blogs lets you get $1/Post

    It's Your Wish mate, and Yes We have the blogs for Medical niche

    Quote Originally Posted by Aneekalam View Post
    How many keywords are allowed?

    Any Medical Niche blogs available?

    Thanks

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. Wolf of Blog Network -2$/Homepage Permanent Post-One Time Fee-Low OBL-25% Off
    By theincredibleseo.com in forum SEO - Link building
    Replies: 54
    Last Post: 04-08-2014, 01:17 AM
  2. Replies: 71
    Last Post: 10-01-2013, 03:50 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  




BlackHatWorld on Twitter BlackHatWorld on FaceBook


1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103