Turbo Ranker Submitter: Fastest Automation Tool (5 Days FREE Trial)

 

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 45 of 242
Monthly Subscription: Use coupon code "BHW10" for $10 off (original price: $29.95). Lifetime Subscription: Use ...
  1. #1
    djp3k05 is offline Whizo
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    292
    Thanks
    29
    Thanked 68 Times in 41 Posts

    Default Turbo Ranker Submitter: Fastest Automation Tool (5 Days FREE Trial)





    Monthly Subscription: Use coupon code "BHW10" for $10 off (original price: $29.95).


    Lifetime Subscription: Use coupon code "BHW100" for $100 off (original price: $299).


    License Activation | System Requirements | FAQs

  2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to djp3k05 For This Useful Post:

    fanky (02-04-2014), j0b0123 (01-11-2014), SonaBG (06-04-2014), TheUnborn (01-11-2014)




  3. #2
    I know SEO's Avatar
    I know SEO is offline Currently away please contact Mr Apricot
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    England
    Posts
    4,338
    Thanks
    575
    Thanked 1,629 Times in 997 Posts
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    OP Approved

  4. #3
    seopencil's Avatar
    seopencil is online now Jr. VIP
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    BHW
    Posts
    963
    Thanks
    284
    Thanked 356 Times in 234 Posts
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default Re: Turbo Ranker Submitter: Fastest Automation Tool (5 Days FREE Trial)

    looking nice

    downloading trial right now :-)
    Justlike.org Social Media Reseller Panel - 19 Service
    Facebook, Google, YouTube, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Vine
    Youtube Likes, Dislikes and Google Plus Vote Available

  5. #4
    TheUnborn's Avatar
    TheUnborn is offline Jr. VIP
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    2,411
    Thanks
    2,672
    Thanked 1,303 Times in 907 Posts

    Default Re: Turbo Ranker Submitter: Fastest Automation Tool (5 Days FREE Trial)

    Getting the trial version too,lets test this,thanks and good luck with sales OP.

  6. #5
    djp3k05 is offline Whizo
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    292
    Thanks
    29
    Thanked 68 Times in 41 Posts

    Default Re: Turbo Ranker Submitter: Fastest Automation Tool (5 Days FREE Trial)

    Thanks, some (good) feedback would be welcomed This application will be shaped as users desires. Request for features, addons, templates, are highly appreciated.
    Don't forget to read the documentation (license activation, system requirements and FAQs): License Activation | System Requirements | FAQs
    Last edited by djp3k05; 01-11-2014 at 03:25 PM.

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to djp3k05 For This Useful Post:

    TheUnborn (01-11-2014)

  8. #6
    dome.d0nkss is offline Banned - see signature
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    334
    Thanks
    192
    Thanked 72 Times in 57 Posts

    Default Re: Turbo Ranker Submitter: Fastest Automation Tool (5 Days FREE Trial)

    This member has been permanently banned from BHW.You use their services at your own risk.

    This member has been permanently banned from BHW.

  9. #7
    DarkPixel's Avatar
    DarkPixel is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    1,040
    Thanks
    1,557
    Thanked 941 Times in 517 Posts

    Default Re: Turbo Ranker Submitter: Fastest Automation Tool (5 Days FREE Trial)

    A few screenshots would be nice. I don't want to download the trial just to see how it looks.

    BTW the features look great! Good job and good luck with your sales.

  10. #8
    djp3k05 is offline Whizo
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    292
    Thanks
    29
    Thanked 68 Times in 41 Posts

    Default Re: Turbo Ranker Submitter: Fastest Automation Tool (5 Days FREE Trial)

    good idea, I will upload some screenshots.

  11. #9
    satyr85's Avatar
    satyr85 is offline Jr. VIP
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    470
    Thanks
    116
    Thanked 372 Times in 139 Posts

    Default Re: Turbo Ranker Submitter: Fastest Automation Tool (5 Days FREE Trial)

    BHW10 error - The coupon entered is not valid with any product(s) being purchased. No discount will be applied

  12. #10
    djp3k05 is offline Whizo
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    292
    Thanks
    29
    Thanked 68 Times in 41 Posts

    Default Re: Turbo Ranker Submitter: Fastest Automation Tool (5 Days FREE Trial)

    Just tested the monthly subscription using the code BHW10 and it worked. Be sure you have selected the monthly subscription (not the lifetime) and that you have entered the code BHW10 without the quotes.
    Let me know if it worked.

    Quote Originally Posted by satyr85 View Post
    BHW10 error - The coupon entered is not valid with any product(s) being purchased. No discount will be applied

  13. #11
    djp3k05 is offline Whizo
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    292
    Thanks
    29
    Thanked 68 Times in 41 Posts

    Default Re: Turbo Ranker Submitter: Fastest Automation Tool (5 Days FREE Trial)

    Screenshot of main GUI and the option menu:

  14. #12
    nuclearfusion's Avatar
    nuclearfusion is offline Registered Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Hawaii
    Posts
    73
    Thanks
    53
    Thanked 18 Times in 18 Posts

    Default Re: Turbo Ranker Submitter: Fastest Automation Tool (5 Days FREE Trial)

    looks great. Will give the trial a shot.

  15. #13
    hashimji12 is offline Registered Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    77
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 9 Times in 9 Posts

    Default Re: Turbo Ranker Submitter: Fastest Automation Tool (5 Days FREE Trial)

    looking good. Will try the 5 day trial.

  16. #14
    Boneless's Avatar
    Boneless is offline Registered Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    70
    Thanks
    37
    Thanked 8 Times in 8 Posts

    Default Re: Turbo Ranker Submitter: Fastest Automation Tool (5 Days FREE Trial)

    sys requirements dont mention windows xp. Any chance of it running on XP ?

  17. #15
    Morty14's Avatar
    Morty14 is offline Jr. VIP
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    572
    Thanks
    452
    Thanked 166 Times in 93 Posts

    Default Re: Turbo Ranker Submitter: Fastest Automation Tool (5 Days FREE Trial)

    Service is looking cool, will test for my clients. Good luck with your sales.
    Best Link Builidng Provider --> Guest post ==> $11
    Blog post ==> $1.75 -- Home Page links => $.99.. It is now or never.



  18. The Following User Says Thank You to Morty14 For This Useful Post:

    djp3k05 (01-11-2014)

  19. #16
    djp3k05 is offline Whizo
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    292
    Thanks
    29
    Thanked 68 Times in 41 Posts

    Default Re: Turbo Ranker Submitter: Fastest Automation Tool (5 Days FREE Trial)

    Quote Originally Posted by Boneless View Post
    sys requirements dont mention windows xp. Any chance of it running on XP ?
    Net Framework 4.5 is not supported on Win XP. So this is why TBR can't be run on Win XP.

  20. #17
    Boneless's Avatar
    Boneless is offline Registered Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    70
    Thanks
    37
    Thanked 8 Times in 8 Posts

    Default Re: Turbo Ranker Submitter: Fastest Automation Tool (5 Days FREE Trial)

    bad luck for me then ;-)

    good luck with the bst

  21. #18
    mnhweb is online now Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    302
    Thanks
    44
    Thanked 50 Times in 33 Posts

    Default Re: Turbo Ranker Submitter: Fastest Automation Tool (5 Days FREE Trial)

    Do you only accept PayPal payment?
    If you have another payment gateway please let's me know ASAP!

    Thanks

  22. #19
    djp3k05 is offline Whizo
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    292
    Thanks
    29
    Thanked 68 Times in 41 Posts

    Default Re: Turbo Ranker Submitter: Fastest Automation Tool (5 Days FREE Trial)

    Quote Originally Posted by Boneless View Post
    bad luck for me then ;-)

    good luck with the bst
    If you want to test TBR on your home PC, you could install it in a virtual machine like WMWare player (free), where you can install any windows version you desire.

  23. #20
    djp3k05 is offline Whizo
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    292
    Thanks
    29
    Thanked 68 Times in 41 Posts

    Default Re: Turbo Ranker Submitter: Fastest Automation Tool (5 Days FREE Trial)

    Quote Originally Posted by mnhweb View Post
    Do you only accept PayPal payment?
    If you have another payment gateway please let's me know ASAP!

    Thanks
    For now, Paypal is the only payment option. But you can pay using Paypal even if you don't have an account there, by selecting the "No PayPal account? Pay using your credit or debit card". And this will go like any other payment gateway.
    We will probably add another payment option very soon.

    Thanks.

  24. #21
    Cratos's Avatar
    Cratos is offline The Elite SEO
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Where The Elite SEOs Dwell
    Posts
    1,244
    Thanks
    950
    Thanked 717 Times in 466 Posts

    Default Re: Turbo Ranker Submitter: Fastest Automation Tool (5 Days FREE Trial)

    Sounds like a great software.. you should add a video to the op so that we could see how this software works and looks. No videos on site either.

  25. The Following User Says Thank You to Cratos For This Useful Post:

    elviswong (03-15-2014)

  26. #22
    erzanza is offline Newbies
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    2
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

    Default Re: Turbo Ranker Submitter: Fastest Automation Tool (5 Days FREE Trial)

    Well, folks, i am using it since it was launched, and is extremely effective.. so effective, that i decided to create my First tier to money site, with this tool, I think the lifetime license is worth to buy... (and i bought , HAPPY) Yes is fast, and always in development, Is quite good. Pay attention one thing:
    - create a project ---> create task---> when you create a task, DON'T CHANGE THE TASK NAME..
    So if your first task for article friendly was (and submitted) ----> AF, in the future every task you create with DIFFERENT list (or add more urls in the txt file), WITH THE SAME EMAIL SETTINGS, HAVE TO BE ----> AF (name of the task)
    This is really important.. after you know that, is simple like a pie....
    I suggest you to try almost one month... then buy the lifetime... try it

  27. The Following User Says Thank You to erzanza For This Useful Post:

    djp3k05 (01-12-2014)

  28. #23
    djp3k05 is offline Whizo
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    292
    Thanks
    29
    Thanked 68 Times in 41 Posts

    Default Re: Turbo Ranker Submitter: Fastest Automation Tool (5 Days FREE Trial)

    Quote Originally Posted by Cratos View Post
    Sounds like a great software.. you should add a video to the op so that we could see how this software works and looks. No videos on site either.
    I will add a video with the software in action.
    Thanks.

  29. #24
    djp3k05 is offline Whizo
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    292
    Thanks
    29
    Thanked 68 Times in 41 Posts

    Default Re: Turbo Ranker Submitter: Fastest Automation Tool (5 Days FREE Trial)

    Quote Originally Posted by erzanza View Post
    Well, folks, i am using it since it was launched, and is extremely effective.. so effective, that i decided to create my First tier to money site, with this tool, I think the lifetime license is worth to buy... (and i bought , HAPPY) Yes is fast, and always in development, Is quite good. Pay attention one thing:
    - create a project ---> create task---> when you create a task, DON'T CHANGE THE TASK NAME..
    So if your first task for article friendly was (and submitted) ----> AF, in the future every task you create with DIFFERENT list (or add more urls in the txt file), WITH THE SAME EMAIL SETTINGS, HAVE TO BE ----> AF (name of the task)
    This is really important.. after you know that, is simple like a pie....
    I suggest you to try almost one month... then buy the lifetime... try it
    Thank you for your nice words. We are happy to have you as a customer.

  30. #25
    djp3k05 is offline Whizo
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    292
    Thanks
    29
    Thanked 68 Times in 41 Posts

    Default Re: Turbo Ranker Submitter: Fastest Automation Tool (5 Days FREE Trial)

    Update: Version 1.33 was released.
    The update includes the following changes:
    - Fixed a bug in link wheel creation.

  31. #26
    mindlesswizard's Avatar
    mindlesswizard is offline Supreme Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    in the shade of Everest
    Posts
    1,339
    Thanks
    151
    Thanked 272 Times in 235 Posts

    Default Re: Turbo Ranker Submitter: Fastest Automation Tool (5 Days FREE Trial)

    i will download the trial and let you know ! Lets see what it has inside

  32. #27
    IamNRE's Avatar
    IamNRE is offline Jr. VIP
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    4,061
    Thanks
    3,956
    Thanked 6,072 Times in 2,133 Posts
    Blog Entries
    17

    Default Re: Turbo Ranker Submitter: Fastest Automation Tool (5 Days FREE Trial)

    Sounds intr.

    Video demo would be cool so we can see how easy it is to set up and how fast it works.

    How many links can it build per min.?

    How many different platforms does it post to?

  33. #28
    djp3k05 is offline Whizo
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    292
    Thanks
    29
    Thanked 68 Times in 41 Posts

    Default Re: Turbo Ranker Submitter: Fastest Automation Tool (5 Days FREE Trial)

    Quote Originally Posted by IamNRE View Post
    Sounds intr.

    Video demo would be cool so we can see how easy it is to set up and how fast it works.

    How many links can it build per min.?

    How many different platforms does it post to?
    Hi,

    I will release a video demo asap.
    LPM is hard to calculate, as this would depend of proxy usage or not, depending on the platform where you submit, your internet bandwidth, etc. TBR is very light in resource usage, so the speed is limited only by the conditions used. Just give it a shoot, you will see indeed that TBR is one of the fastest submission tool on the market.

    Please check this page for the available platforms. And remember that we are releasing new templates as fast as we can. If you need any template for a particular patform, just let us know.

  34. The Following User Says Thank You to djp3k05 For This Useful Post:

    IamNRE (01-13-2014)

  35. #29
    lover's Avatar
    lover is offline Jr. VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    BHW
    Posts
    1,453
    Thanks
    376
    Thanked 732 Times in 226 Posts

    Default Re: Turbo Ranker Submitter: Fastest Automation Tool (5 Days FREE Trial)

    I checked the list of platforms in above posted link, can you tell me how many sites are built in those platforms?

  36. #30
    djp3k05 is offline Whizo
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    292
    Thanks
    29
    Thanked 68 Times in 41 Posts

    Default Re: Turbo Ranker Submitter: Fastest Automation Tool (5 Days FREE Trial)

    Quote Originally Posted by lover View Post
    I checked the list of platforms in above posted link, can you tell me how many sites are built in those platforms?
    The links database is over 10k (excluding the WP comments).

  37. #31
    fanky's Avatar
    fanky is offline Newbies
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    7
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Default Re: Turbo Ranker Submitter: Fastest Automation Tool (5 Days FREE Trial)

    I'm also using TBR almost from the day that it came out. I'm using it for tier 1 to create backlinks to my sites. It is easy to use, fast, and the support is great. No need to scrape for my own links, as they are releasing new links all the time. Love to see more templates in the future. This will rock hard.

  38. The Following User Says Thank You to fanky For This Useful Post:

    djp3k05 (01-14-2014)

  39. #32
    djp3k05 is offline Whizo
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    292
    Thanks
    29
    Thanked 68 Times in 41 Posts

    Default Re: Turbo Ranker Submitter: Fastest Automation Tool (5 Days FREE Trial)

    Quote Originally Posted by fanky View Post
    I'm also using TBR almost from the day that it came out. I'm using it for tier 1 to create backlinks to my sites. It is easy to use, fast, and the support is great. No need to scrape for my own links, as they are releasing new links all the time. Love to see more templates in the future. This will rock hard.
    Thank you for your feedback. We are happy to have you as a customer.

  40. #33
    djp3k05 is offline Whizo
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    292
    Thanks
    29
    Thanked 68 Times in 41 Posts

    Default Re: Turbo Ranker Submitter: Fastest Automation Tool (5 Days FREE Trial)

    Update: Version 1.36 was released.
    The update includes the following changes:
    - Fixed a bug in the email check step, where sometimes the task would not finish.
    - Small enhancements in the code for task creation.
    -------------------
    This update can be downloaded from your Turboranker Members Area. Download and run the "TBR_Updater.exe" in order to update to latest version.

  41. #34
    lover's Avatar
    lover is offline Jr. VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    BHW
    Posts
    1,453
    Thanks
    376
    Thanked 732 Times in 226 Posts

    Default Re: Turbo Ranker Submitter: Fastest Automation Tool (5 Days FREE Trial)

    I have been using it TBR from last 3 days, i must that it is very fast when compared to other link building tools. Supports lot of different platforms and Marius told me that they are going to add more platforms soon.

    Support is excellent, Marius even logged into my VPS to sort out the issue. Sign up guys before he increases the price.

  42. The Following User Says Thank You to lover For This Useful Post:

    djp3k05 (01-16-2014)

  43. #35
    djp3k05 is offline Whizo
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    292
    Thanks
    29
    Thanked 68 Times in 41 Posts

    Default Re: Turbo Ranker Submitter: Fastest Automation Tool (5 Days FREE Trial)

    Quote Originally Posted by lover View Post
    I have been using it TBR from last 3 days, i must that it is very fast when compared to other link building tools. Supports lot of different platforms and Marius told me that they are going to add more platforms soon.
    Support is excellent, Marius even logged into my VPS to sort out the issue. Sign up guys before he increases the price.
    Thank you for your nice feedback.
    Indeed, tomorrow a new platform will be released and a new version for TBR (added some new option in Task Creation/Task Editor)
    Last edited by djp3k05; 01-16-2014 at 08:51 PM.

  44. #36
    djp3k05 is offline Whizo
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    292
    Thanks
    29
    Thanked 68 Times in 41 Posts

    Default Re: Turbo Ranker Submitter: Fastest Automation Tool (5 Days FREE Trial)

    Update: Version 1.38 was released.
    The update includes the following changes:
    - Task Creator/Task Editor: added right click menu option to manage the links for a task. Websites can now be selected/deselected using the custom filter: by website name, by PR and by output. Added option to delete Websites from the link list database or just for the new/edited task.
    -------------------
    This update can be downloaded from your Turboranker Members Area. Download and run the "TBR_Updater.exe" in order to update to latest version.

  45. #37
    Openside is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    105
    Thanks
    7
    Thanked 21 Times in 21 Posts

    Default Re: Turbo Ranker Submitter: Fastest Automation Tool (5 Days FREE Trial)

    This looks cool!

    I am a noob when it comes to seo software but just bought UD. I am disappointed with it as adding sites is a really low success rate.

    Is this software ok for tier 1? I have 80%+ unique articles ready to go.

    Also what platforms does it support..does it do web 2.0, directories, wikis, articles etc.?

    Also is it easy to add sites to?

    Do I have to know how to code or anything?

    Sorry if these are noobish questions but looking for a good all in one software atm.

    Thanks.
    Last edited by Openside; 01-17-2014 at 12:11 PM.

  46. #38
    Openside is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    105
    Thanks
    7
    Thanked 21 Times in 21 Posts

    Default Re: Turbo Ranker Submitter: Fastest Automation Tool (5 Days FREE Trial)

    Tried to download the trial but getting this error at paypal:

    You must add funds to your PayPal account before sending more money.

    ?

    It wouldn't even let me login it just kept saying this?

    Last edited by Openside; 01-17-2014 at 12:20 PM.

  47. #39
    djp3k05 is offline Whizo
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    292
    Thanks
    29
    Thanked 68 Times in 41 Posts

    Default Re: Turbo Ranker Submitter: Fastest Automation Tool (5 Days FREE Trial)

    Quote Originally Posted by Openside View Post
    This looks cool!
    I am a noob when it comes to seo software but just bought UD. I am disappointed with it as adding sites is a really low success rate.
    Is this software ok for tier 1? I have 80%+ unique articles ready to go.
    Also what platforms does it support..does it do web 2.0, directories, wikis, articles etc.?
    Also is it easy to add sites to?
    Do I have to know how to code or anything?
    Sorry if these are noobish questions but looking for a good all in one software atm.
    Thanks.
    Hi,
    Yes, this software is made to be used as tier 1. And it can build easily an infinite numbers of tiers.
    For now it supports 20 platforms, but we add constantly new platforms (users can ask for any particular template and we will code it). Supported Platforms HERE!
    You can use the included links, or simply load your own list. It's very simple.
    You don't need to code anything, just read the FAQ's and Tutorials page in order to learn how to make full use of this application.

    If you need any help, just add me on skype: djp3k05

    Thank you for your interest.

  48. #40
    djp3k05 is offline Whizo
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    292
    Thanks
    29
    Thanked 68 Times in 41 Posts

    Default Re: Turbo Ranker Submitter: Fastest Automation Tool (5 Days FREE Trial)

    Quote Originally Posted by Openside View Post
    Tried to download the trial but getting this error at paypal:
    You must add funds to your PayPal account before sending more money.
    ?
    It wouldn't even let me login it just kept saying this?
    For the free 5 days trial, we are not charging you any money, but when you create the subscription you have to have money your paypal account (we have to do this in order to limit the abuse of multiple accounts).
    I will PM you in order to help you "make" the trial work in your case.

  49. #41
    Openside is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    105
    Thanks
    7
    Thanked 21 Times in 21 Posts

    Default Re: Turbo Ranker Submitter: Fastest Automation Tool (5 Days FREE Trial)

    Quote Originally Posted by djp3k05 View Post
    Hi,
    Yes, this software is made to be used as tier 1. And it can build easily an infinite numbers of tiers.
    For now it supports 20 platforms, but we add constantly new platforms (users can ask for any particular template and we will code it). Supported Platforms HERE!
    You can use the included links, or simply load your own list. It's very simple.
    You don't need to code anything, just read the FAQ's and Tutorials page in order to learn how to make full use of this application.

    If you need any help, just add me on skype: djp3k05

    Thank you for your interest.
    Sounds great.

    Will you be adding PDF sites at all soon?

    Any ideas why I am having a problem with paypal?

  50. #42
    Peisithanatos is offline Newbies
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    45
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 17 Times in 17 Posts

    Default Re: Turbo Ranker Submitter: Fastest Automation Tool (5 Days FREE Trial)

    Could you specify which web 2.0 platforms are currently supported?

  51. #43
    djp3k05 is offline Whizo
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    292
    Thanks
    29
    Thanked 68 Times in 41 Posts

    Default Re: Turbo Ranker Submitter: Fastest Automation Tool (5 Days FREE Trial)

    Quote Originally Posted by Openside View Post
    Sounds great.
    Will you be adding PDF sites at all soon?
    Any ideas why I am having a problem with paypal?
    We can do that. Just PM me more details about them and some links sample.
    I have PM'ed you about your issue.

  52. #44
    djp3k05 is offline Whizo
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    292
    Thanks
    29
    Thanked 68 Times in 41 Posts

    Default Re: Turbo Ranker Submitter: Fastest Automation Tool (5 Days FREE Trial)

    Quote Originally Posted by Peisithanatos View Post
    Could you specify which web 2.0 platforms are currently supported?
    For now we have this web2.0 platforms:

    • Jcow Blog Submitter
    • PHPMotion Blog Submitter
    • PHPFox Blog Submitter
    • Dolphin-Boonex Blog Submitter
    • ELGG MultiPoster Submitter (Blogs, Bookmarks, Pages, Profiles)
    • Drupal Multi Poster (Blogs, Articles, Stories, etc)

    Soon it will be added the Social Engine template.

  53. #45
    tutughosh's Avatar
    tutughosh is offline Jr. VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Some Where in the Optical Fiber
    Age
    30
    Posts
    795
    Thanks
    690
    Thanked 302 Times in 106 Posts

    Thumbs up Re: Turbo Ranker Submitter: Fastest Automation Tool (5 Days FREE Trial)

    Do you guys Update the Site List Daily, Weekly or Monthly..??
    Do you guys have any Inbuilt captcha Support or 3rd Party Only...
    And any Video about how the Software Work...

    I much Interested in Buying...
    250K GSA SPAM @ 55$
    My 130K Private List for FREE


Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast


Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  




BlackHatWorld on Twitter BlackHatWorld on FaceBook


1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103