I purchased the "Higher Package", which is supposed to include 85 links including a PR7. I was told the OBL would be low, and there would be 80%+ UNIQUE DOMAINS.
I received a report within a little over 24 hours. I immediately checked the links with SB and 73 of the 85 were found. I spot checked some of the not found and a few posts didn't have any comments. Out of the 73 confirmed links there were only 26 unique domains, but at least there were no duplicate urls. The PR7 link was not found.
I checked all the links to confirm they were d0F0llow, there were 2 n0f0llow.
I notified lowell1 about the situation. I was assured the problem would be solved, and that I would receive the links I ordered with 80% unique domains. A few days later I received a new report with 85 urls. I immediately checked with SB and this time only 56 links were found with only 22 unique domains. Not only is there no PR7 link, but many of the new urls are PR N/A. Once again, I notified lowell1 about the situation, but never heard back. That was on 7/15.
Regarding the OBL, it ranged from 100+ to around 40. With the second report I noticed that many of the posts had paginated comments, so my comments had long been pushed to PR N/A sub-pages.
Personally, I feel I'm due a refund since I didn't receive the links promised, especially the elusive PR7.