High Quality Guest post service on real Guest blogs

 

Page 1 of 19 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 45 of 854
...
  1. #1
    back2form's Avatar
    back2form is online now Jr. VIP
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    in front of imac
    Posts
    1,911
    Thanks
    1,221
    Thanked 933 Times in 489 Posts

    Thumbs up High Quality Guest post service on real Guest blogs






    Last edited by BHW Conference; 01-23-2014 at 09:20 AM. Reason: OP Request

  2. The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to back2form For This Useful Post:

    acotut (04-10-2013), adystanley (03-01-2014), antichrist (04-10-2013), bosmolskate (08-21-2013), FrederickSEO (10-25-2013), g0g0l (07-19-2013), morgan456 (07-12-2013), phirex (04-10-2013), Pois0n (07-01-2013), randybishop (09-30-2013), RushingWind (04-10-2013), sangsom69 (09-04-2013), seopencil (04-10-2013), subster (04-10-2013), T2tkid (04-11-2013), thakarpratik (07-08-2013), The SEO (04-10-2013), the_demon (09-09-2013), toasia (09-13-2013), Untouchable (04-11-2013), watley (04-10-2013)




  3. #2
    WizGizmo's Avatar
    WizGizmo is offline Super Moderator black hat forumsblack hat forumsblack hat forumsblack hat forums
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    2,506
    Thanks
    5,406
    Thanked 49,445 Times in 5,224 Posts

    Default Re: High quality Guest Post service on real guest blogs - All niches available - PA / DA 2

    Thread Approved!

    I reviewed a couple of examples of guest posts by back2form's team
    of competent writers. They were very well done. Good grammar, spelling,
    composition, etc. Guest posts are a great supplement to your existing
    SEO efforts and I am confident that you will be pleased with the service
    back2form is offering.

    Best of luck with your sales back2form!

    Cheers! - "Wiz"

    NOTE TO ALL: Please do not ask back2form for review copies. He will
    make an announcement if or when he wishes to give out any review copies
    or offer any discounted specials.

    Thank You!

  4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to WizGizmo For This Useful Post:

    back2form (04-10-2013), BRAIN_PAIN (08-23-2013), RushingWind (04-10-2013), T2tkid (04-11-2013), The SEO (04-10-2013)

  5. #3
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    2,418
    Thanks
    2,028
    Thanked 2,988 Times in 1,235 Posts
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default Re: High quality Guest Post service on real guest blogs - All niches available - PA / DA 2

    I know this guy. He's really honest even with the small stuff and I believe he can do this service great. I'm gonna order some right now..
    Last edited by RushingWind; 04-11-2013 at 05:11 AM.

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to RushingWind For This Useful Post:

    back2form (04-11-2013)

  7. #4
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    2,418
    Thanks
    2,028
    Thanked 2,988 Times in 1,235 Posts
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default Re: High quality Guest Post service on real guest blogs - All niches available - PA / DA 2

    Quote Originally Posted by sashablack View Post
    any review copies left? goodluck with sales
    Did you read Wiz's post?

  8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RushingWind For This Useful Post:

    back2form (04-10-2013), WizGizmo (04-10-2013)

  9. #5
    The SEO's Avatar
    The SEO is offline Jr. VIP
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Some where on earth
    Posts
    2,202
    Thanks
    2,522
    Thanked 1,839 Times in 597 Posts

    Default Re: High quality Guest Post service on real guest blogs - All niches available - PA / DA 2

    Great thread designing, best of luck with your sales back2form

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to The SEO For This Useful Post:

    back2form (04-10-2013)

  11. #6
    seopencil's Avatar
    seopencil is offline Jr. VIP
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    BHW
    Posts
    722
    Thanks
    235
    Thanked 307 Times in 197 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: High quality Guest Post service on real guest blogs - All niches available - PA / DA 2

    wow who design this thread ??

    Looking nice subscribing to this thread to read more

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to seopencil For This Useful Post:

    back2form (04-10-2013)

  13. #7
    IamKing's Avatar
    IamKing is online now Jr. VIP
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    845
    Thanks
    224
    Thanked 239 Times in 108 Posts

    Default Re: High quality Guest Post service on real guest blogs - All niches available - PA / DA 2

    I would like to try this service too...



  14. The Following User Says Thank You to IamKing For This Useful Post:

    back2form (04-11-2013)

  15. #8
    phirex is offline Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    301
    Thanks
    124
    Thanked 147 Times in 83 Posts

    Default Re: High quality Guest Post service on real guest blogs - All niches available - PA / DA 2

    Yesss!!!
    I just received my review report from back2form !!!
    I NEVER expected such high quality article as a guest post.
    The article is very professional and I was lucky enough to receive my blogpost on a PR4 website with a real high domain and page authority (49/57).
    Alot of thinking was made when creating the post and finding the exact way to link between my website and the site's niche for maximum naturality. I wish I had articles like these on my money site.
    I know it sounds too good, but here are my final thoughts about back2form's service:
    Article Quality: 10/10 - These articles are not only good for SEO, people will READ them and WILL VISIT your site. Links are naturally blended into the text.
    Communication: 10/10 - Not alot of communication was needed, but whenever I needed back2form was there.
    Price: 10/10 - For such high quality this is a BARGAIN. grab it while you can. I will definitely order more for my other sites!

    Was lucky to take part in the review copy! thanks again!

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to phirex For This Useful Post:

    back2form (04-10-2013)

  17. #9
    acotut's Avatar
    acotut is offline Qualified SEO Expert
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    SeoDot.Org
    Posts
    2,036
    Thanks
    952
    Thanked 922 Times in 400 Posts

    Default Re: High quality Guest Post service on real guest blogs - All niches available - PA / DA 2

    My Review:

    I was lucky enough to be among the reviewers of this great service.First of all,I want to say that back2form is a great guy.He made sure to provide me with great support while my order was processing.

    Back2form created a PR3 guest post for me as a Review copy,exactly in the niche I needed.
    The quality of the article surprised me A LOT!Do you use Journalists,mate?

    After he sent me the link I quickly,went to see some stats about his domain.And then it hit me!
    Everyone that haves a little knowledge about Seo,would know that having a guest post on a domain with 268.000 Backlinks,a DA of 35 and PA of 44 is a gold mine!

    As Expected,in around 48 hours my rankings went crazy,not only for the keywords I used,but for others aswell!
    The biggest surprise was that my main keyword went from no.72 to SPOT 9 in less then 2 days!That's what I call POWER!
    Most of my secondary keywords are sitting now on Page 2 and climbing just from sucking link juice from that guest post.

    All I can say is that I am completely satisfied with this service.

    Communication: 10/10
    Quality : Top Notch
    Seo Power: Unbelievable
    Overall Quality : 10/10

    This service is a steal at this price!I'm pretty sure Back2form will increase the prices any time soon.

    Thanks again for this great chance mate!
    $82.50 OFF - REVIEW COPIES AVAILABLE
    V

  18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to acotut For This Useful Post:

    back2form (04-10-2013), FrederickSEO (10-22-2013)

  19. #10
    watley is offline Jr. VIP
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Comment spamming moneysite @ MattCutts.com
    Posts
    470
    Thanks
    120
    Thanked 200 Times in 113 Posts

    Default Re: High quality Guest Post service on real guest blogs - All niches available - PA / DA 2

    When you think about it, guest posting is probably the only fairly powerful SEO method which can pass a thorough manual review. This is a blackhat forum and I use quite a lot of blackhat tactics on my websites, but I know in the back of my mind that at some point they are going to get hit. After all, linkbuilding is all about risk and reward - sending hundreds of SAPE links to your moneysite may have huge short-term benefits, but there's always that risk of completely losing your rankings.

    Likewise, spun blog network posts can prove to be a great linkbuilding tactic, but at the same time, youíre setting yourself a little short. By contributing guest posts to real blogs with superb ďspecsĒ and an actual audience, you can get some of the highest quality tier one links possible. These are links that Iím proud to have in my repertoire - Iíd rather use a guest post as my tier one over a Web 2.0, any day of the week.

    Guest posting is a pain in the neck, though. People always say you should build relationships with people in your niche. Thatís rubbish. If I wanted to build relationships, Iíd go on Facebook and reply to some of my friendsí monotonous statuses. Heck, I already have enough of that insolent garbage in my offline life - the last thing I want to do is go online and have to start building even more relationships.

    As you can see, guest posting was never really worth including in my SEO plans. However, having someone do it for me has changed the whole game.

    back2form created an article which he posted on a real, high quality blog. This wasnít some crappy spun article, but handwritten, moneysite level content. The blog was highly relevant and had a 29/38 PA/DA. The article was written in ďguest post format,Ē with a link at the end in the author bio.

    When back2form first told me what he was charging for the guest posts, I was a little weary. I can get posts on blogs on the forum for only a few bucks, not twenty-five. However, after seeing the article and the results (Iíll get to that in a minute), I think the price is a steal. Youíre really paying for quality here. This is the type of service that I would feel confident buying for a four-digit/month offline client. Even though I have my whereabouts about using some of the services here for local clients who I canít risk penalizing, I donít have to worry about anything like that on this one. This is premium content on premium blogs. Thereís not much more I could ask for from a review copy.

    I tried this out on a fairly new website, which has climbed from the bottom of page two to the top of page two on most keywords since the article was posted several days ago. Iím feeling pretty good about this website, especially a week or two down the road once I can integrate this service into my full SEO plan. Whether youíre looking to smear a little white onto some blackhat sites, build some links for a moneysite, or supply the type of links your local clients are looking for, this is an outstanding choice.



  20. The Following User Says Thank You to watley For This Useful Post:

    back2form (04-10-2013)

  21. #11
    antichrist's Avatar
    antichrist is offline Jr. VIP
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    On top of the world!
    Posts
    995
    Thanks
    743
    Thanked 929 Times in 422 Posts

    Default Re: High quality Guest Post service on real guest blogs - All niches available - PA / DA 2

    Review time!

    I was one of the lucky ones to get a review from back2form a few weeks ago. I spent a pretty good amount of money on in the BST section each month and usually end up providing my own content for the sellers to use as I find that I produce significantly better content than they do.

    Content: For the review that I received I was blown away at the quality of the writing. I let his team write the post and I am VERY impressed. I normally provide my own content since I am a native speaker but whoever wrote my post has an excellent command over the English language. A+ for content.

    Time Frame: back2form delivers on time every time! Great guy to work with so A+ here as well.

    Blog Quality: The site that I got my post published to was a real site, not some crappy blog network like some people trying to push guest posting services as. Had great DA and PA and was overall great quality.

    Overall this is an excellent service. I do not just say that since I got a review copy but because what was provided for me was top notch. You do not need to worry about crappy spun content pointing to your money site because the quality of the work done is excellent. You also do not need to worry about bugging him over skype about when your work will be completed because it will be done on time. (This is a big one as some people know how frustrating this can be). Overall a 10/10 and would recommend this service. I will for sure be back in the next few months as guest posting is always a pretty big part in my SEO arsenal. Good luck with your sales man!
    My thread made Matt Cutts Laugh


  22. The Following User Says Thank You to antichrist For This Useful Post:

    back2form (04-10-2013)

  23. #12
    subster's Avatar
    subster is offline Elite Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Krauthausen
    Age
    33
    Posts
    1,713
    Thanks
    483
    Thanked 1,332 Times in 581 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: High quality Guest Post service on real guest blogs - All niches available - PA / DA 2

    All I can say is WOW

    This guy killed it and gave me some trust in BHW Guest Posting Services back.
    I tried almost all guest post services here on BHW, you all know I buy a lot of BSTs around here.
    What I got from others: Shitty blogs with no authority and / or no real visitor audience OR blog network posts, tarned and sold as guest posts (the provider does own all the blogs himself and they almost all don't have any traffic). I lost my hope, but then I tried this one.

    The blog was researched very reasonable. The topic matches perfect what is difficult in my niche (other Guest Post providers only found somehow related blogs to post on like your site is about cheese and they give you posts on sites about fridges. Back2form is different - it will be a site about cheese and nothing but cheese. Not to mention it was a PR3 domain with DA41 and PA49 - great stuff!

    Now what I really have been astonished was the quality of the content. Today I gave a sales training regarding the brand I gave him to write about. To be honest: It had facts I did not new and was able to use it in the training today.

    So all in all - I have to thank you, back2form - GREAT ***** - Work Done! Don't go for another Guest Post Provider if you don't want to get dissapointed like me before - you could get straight success without burning dollars.

  24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to subster For This Useful Post:

    AR!ZONA (05-06-2013), back2form (04-10-2013), Duffers5000 (04-10-2013)

  25. #13
    SkyrocketSEO's Avatar
    SkyrocketSEO is offline Afternoon Delight
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Aibres
    Posts
    2,323
    Thanks
    894
    Thanked 4,937 Times in 1,645 Posts

    Default Re: High quality Guest Post service on real guest blogs - All niches available - PA / DA 2

    HI OP, Please PM me if you have any blogs/sites with Alexa under 50K

  26. #14
    Duffers5000's Avatar
    Duffers5000 is online now Jr. VIP
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Cheshire : Leinster
    Posts
    2,004
    Thanks
    2,574
    Thanked 5,176 Times in 2,105 Posts

    Default Re: High quality Guest Post service on real guest blogs - All niches available - PA / DA 2

    Quality review from Subster who I know, like myself has a high interest in quality...just bookmarking but this looks like a very good service.

  27. The Following User Says Thank You to Duffers5000 For This Useful Post:

    back2form (04-10-2013)

  28. #15
    back2form's Avatar
    back2form is online now Jr. VIP
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    in front of imac
    Posts
    1,911
    Thanks
    1,221
    Thanked 933 Times in 489 Posts

    Thumbs up Re: High quality Guest Post service on real guest blogs - All niches available - PA / DA 2

    Thank you very much for the thread approval & I believe your blessings along with nice review will gonna make some real positive changes in my life,

    Today i feel the changes This lines comes true.. "Power to work is blessing, the love of work is success"


    Cheers!
    Bart

    Quote Originally Posted by WizGizmo View Post
    Thread Approved!

    I reviewed a couple of examples of guest posts by back2form's team
    of competent writers. They were very well done. Good grammar, spelling,
    composition, etc. Guest posts are a great supplement to your existing
    SEO efforts and I am confident that you will be pleased with the service
    back2form is offering.

    Best of luck with your sales back2form!

    Cheers! - "Wiz"

    NOTE TO ALL: Please do not ask back2form for review copies. He will
    make an announcement if or when he wishes to give out any review copies
    or offer any discounted specials.

    Thank You!

    That's Great! And I believe, Our reviews will make everyone to try our service! TY


    Quote Originally Posted by IamKing View Post
    I would like to try this service too...

    Awesome! Thanks dude for such a detailed honest review.. This brings me such a good positive boost in our work. Looking forward to your order's!

    Quote Originally Posted by phirex View Post
    Yesss!!!
    I just received my review report from back2form !!!
    I NEVER expected such high quality article as a guest post.
    The article is very professional and I was lucky enough to receive my blogpost on a PR4 website with a real high domain and page authority (49/57).
    Alot of thinking was made when creating the post and finding the exact way to link between my website and the site's niche for maximum naturality. I wish I had articles like these on my money site.
    I know it sounds too good, but here are my final thoughts about back2form's service:
    Article Quality: 10/10 - These articles are not only good for SEO, people will READ them and WILL VISIT your site. Links are naturally blended into the text.
    Communication: 10/10 - Not alot of communication was needed, but whenever I needed back2form was there.
    Price: 10/10 - For such high quality this is a BARGAIN. grab it while you can. I will definitely order more for my other sites!

    Was lucky to take part in the review copy! thanks again!


    Thanks for the
    good honest review! Now everyone will believe, there is such strong SEO Power in our service. This isn't true then there is no use of providing such high quality service. I believe every client's of me will feel this SEO power


    Quote Originally Posted by acotut View Post
    My Review:

    I was lucky enough to be among the reviewers of this great service.First of all,I want to say that back2form is a great guy.He made sure to provide me with great support while my order was processing.

    Back2form created a PR3 guest post for me as a Review copy,exactly in the niche I needed.
    The quality of the article surprised me A LOT!Do you use Journalists,mate?

    After he sent me the link I quickly,went to see some stats about his domain.And then it hit me!
    Everyone that haves a little knowledge about Seo,would know that having a guest post on a domain with 268.000 Backlinks,a DA of 35 and PA of 44 is a gold mine!

    As Expected,in around 48 hours my rankings went crazy,not only for the keywords I used,but for others aswell!
    The biggest surprise was that my main keyword went from no.72 to SPOT 9 in less then 2 days!That's what I call POWER!
    Most of my secondary keywords are sitting now on Page 2 and climbing just from sucking link juice from that guest post.

    All I can say is that I am completely satisfied with this service.

    Communication: 10/10
    Quality : Top Notch
    Seo Power: Unbelievable
    Overall Quality : 10/10

    This service is a steal at this price!I'm pretty sure Back2form will increase the prices any time soon.

    Thanks again for this great chance mate!



    This is really Great! Much appreciated your efforts &
    detailed review.. This really makes me to feel proud.. Thank a ton!

    Quote Originally Posted by watley View Post
    When you think about it, guest posting is probably the only fairly powerful SEO method which can pass a thorough manual review. This is a blackhat forum and I use quite a lot of blackhat tactics on my websites, but I know in the back of my mind that at some point they are going to get hit. After all, linkbuilding is all about risk and reward - sending hundreds of SAPE links to your moneysite may have huge short-term benefits, but there's always that risk of completely losing your rankings.

    Likewise, spun blog network posts can prove to be a great linkbuilding tactic, but at the same time, youíre setting yourself a little short. By contributing guest posts to real blogs with superb ďspecsĒ and an actual audience, you can get some of the highest quality tier one links possible. These are links that Iím proud to have in my repertoire - Iíd rather use a guest post as my tier one over a Web 2.0, any day of the week.

    Guest posting is a pain in the neck, though. People always say you should build relationships with people in your niche. Thatís rubbish. If I wanted to build relationships, Iíd go on Facebook and reply to some of my friendsí monotonous statuses. Heck, I already have enough of that insolent garbage in my offline life - the last thing I want to do is go online and have to start building even more relationships.

    As you can see, guest posting was never really worth including in my SEO plans. However, having someone do it for me has changed the whole game.

    back2form created an article which he posted on a real, high quality blog. This wasnít some crappy spun article, but handwritten, moneysite level content. The blog was highly relevant and had a 29/38 PA/DA. The article was written in ďguest post format,Ē with a link at the end in the author bio.

    When back2form first told me what he was charging for the guest posts, I was a little weary. I can get posts on blogs on the forum for only a few bucks, not twenty-five. However, after seeing the article and the results (Iíll get to that in a minute), I think the price is a steal. Youíre really paying for quality here. This is the type of service that I would feel confident buying for a four-digit/month offline client. Even though I have my whereabouts about using some of the services here for local clients who I canít risk penalizing, I donít have to worry about anything like that on this one. This is premium content on premium blogs. Thereís not much more I could ask for from a review copy.

    I tried this out on a fairly new website, which has climbed from the bottom of page two to the top of page two on most keywords since the article was posted several days ago. Iím feeling pretty good about this website, especially a week or two down the road once I can integrate this service into my full SEO plan. Whether youíre looking to smear a little white onto some blackhat sites, build some links for a moneysite, or supply the type of links your local clients are looking for, this is an outstanding choice.



    Great review! Cheers mate.. For You guys, I will have special discounted price all the time..

    Quote Originally Posted by antichrist View Post
    Review time!

    I was one of the lucky ones to get a review from back2form a few weeks ago. I spent a pretty good amount of money on in the BST section each month and usually end up providing my own content for the sellers to use as I find that I produce significantly better content than they do.

    Content: For the review that I received I was blown away at the quality of the writing. I let his team write the post and I am VERY impressed. I normally provide my own content since I am a native speaker but whoever wrote my post has an excellent command over the English language. A+ for content.

    Time Frame: back2form delivers on time every time! Great guy to work with so A+ here as well.

    Blog Quality: The site that I got my post published to was a real site, not some crappy blog network like some people trying to push guest posting services as. Had great DA and PA and was overall great quality.

    Overall this is an excellent service. I do not just say that since I got a review copy but because what was provided for me was top notch. You do not need to worry about crappy spun content pointing to your money site because the quality of the work done is excellent. You also do not need to worry about bugging him over skype about when your work will be completed because it will be done on time. (This is a big one as some people know how frustrating this can be). Overall a 10/10 and would recommend this service. I will for sure be back in the next few months as guest posting is always a pretty big part in my SEO arsenal. Good luck with your sales man!


    WOW! WOW! WOW! This what i wanted to hear from every buyer's who order our service.. To be honest, i picked you up directly for this free review copy.. Why because to show & prove the quality of our guest post service with free test Thus it works greater than i expected..

    Now, i say, WOW! I was happy already with all the above reviews, but your review brings me more happiness


    Quote Originally Posted by subster View Post
    All I can say is WOW

    This guy killed it and gave me some trust in BHW Guest Posting Services back.
    I tried almost all guest post services here on BHW, you all know I buy a lot of BSTs around here.
    What I got from others: Shitty blogs with no authority and / or no real visitor audience OR blog network posts, tarned and sold as guest posts (the provider does own all the blogs himself and they almost all don't have any traffic). I lost my hope, but then I tried this one.

    The blog was researched very reasonable. The topic matches perfect what is difficult in my niche (other Guest Post providers only found somehow related blogs to post on like your site is about cheese and they give you posts on sites about fridges. Back2form is different - it will be a site about cheese and nothing but cheese. Not to mention it was a PR3 domain with DA41 and PA49 - great stuff!

    Now what I really have been astonished was the quality of the content. Today I gave a sales training regarding the brand I gave him to write about. To be honest: It had facts I did not new and was able to use it in the training today.

    So all in all - I have to thank you, back2form - GREAT ***** - Work Done! Don't go for another Guest Post Provider if you don't want to get dissapointed like me before - you could get straight success without burning dollars.

  29. #16
    T2tkid's Avatar
    T2tkid is offline Supreme Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    1,499
    Thanks
    746
    Thanked 584 Times in 409 Posts

    Default Re: High quality Guest Post service on real guest blogs - All niches available - PA / DA 2

    My honest reviewFew weeks ago BACK2FORM provide free review copies for members to test the service, and i was lucky to be among them.OP provided original article of more than 400 words and on a website of pagerank 3 and before now my website was sitting on page 3 on google search (#36), this website in question is an authority site that i build only quality backlinks to. After one week, my website is sitting on page 2 (#12) and this is just one link!! I believe i will be hitting page 1 in no time.I will be using this service for my authority websites again.

  30. The Following User Says Thank You to T2tkid For This Useful Post:

    back2form (04-11-2013)

  31. #17
    g0g0l is offline Jr. VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    2,235
    Thanks
    3,677
    Thanked 1,997 Times in 1,091 Posts
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default Re: High quality Guest Post service on real guest blogs - All niches available - PA / DA 2

    @viewers
    I can vouch on back2form's service. I have personally dealt him before and can confidently say that whatever service he offers will be top notch. As for this service , I think it's value for money. I am planning to place an order for one of my client in upcoming days. I am sure others will also have a great time using back2form's service offered here.

    Best of luck with the sales buddy and congratulations!!
    Gogol

  32. The Following User Says Thank You to g0g0l For This Useful Post:

    back2form (04-11-2013)

  33. #18
    Giuni's Avatar
    Giuni is offline Power Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Romania
    Posts
    550
    Thanks
    82
    Thanked 241 Times in 140 Posts

    Default Re: High quality Guest Post service on real guest blogs - All niches available - PA / DA 2

    please PM me some sample blogs in the beauty niche

  34. #19
    Untouchable's Avatar
    Untouchable is offline SEO/ORM Specialist
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,325
    Thanks
    648
    Thanked 1,029 Times in 437 Posts

    Default Re: High quality Guest Post service on real guest blogs - All niches available - PA / DA 2

    Review Time
    I received a review copy from back2form.

    Quality:Amazing. The grammar,punctuation and content were excellent. This is NOT some SPUN crap. This is HIGH QUALITY unique content. Google LOVES unique content. Nothing more to say here 10/10
    Communication: Bart is a great guy. Really professional. He held a lot of giveways here in the community. He is extremely friendly and helpful. He will answer all your questions. 10/10
    SEO POWER: Really powerful. The links are coming for very powerful domains with a High DA and PA. I dont believe in getting spammy links from low PR domains and geting penalised. The site looks really professional.
    Price: I spend a lot of SEO services and outsource a lot of work. You are paying peanuts for gold. The price is one of the lowest you will find anywhere.
    No complaints whatsoever.

    Good Luck with Sales Bart!

  35. The Following User Says Thank You to Untouchable For This Useful Post:

    back2form (04-11-2013)

  36. #20
    bertbaby's Avatar
    bertbaby is offline Jr. VIP
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,980
    Thanks
    2,181
    Thanked 1,407 Times in 920 Posts

    Default Re: High quality Guest Post service on real guest blogs - All niches available - PA / DA 2

    I also received a review copy from Bart and I decided to rank a relatively new page. At first I was going to write the original article, I mean that is something I always do for my own sites. Being a writer I am somewhat sensitive to poorly written articles that are usually rendered useless with poorly conceived spinning. In any case, I decided to forgo this responsibility since I figured this would be a good test of his service and I chose a moderately difficult keyword to rank. So I forwarded to Bart my domain URL and keywords with a little trepidation, not knowing what would be in store for me.

    I have bought a number of services in the past from BHW approved vendors and my sore spot for many of them has been the issue of communication. You know emails or IMs that go unanswered for days and you see this failing mentioned in numerous threads on BHW. Well, that was not the case with Bart, he responded quickly to my inquiries and his communications were both clear and concise. When he forwarded to me the link for the article in the designated time frame I was more than pleasantly surprised. Why, because the article was actually readable and offered some actual value to the reader. I have used some other services for similar linking functions and to honest with you nobody was going to read those articles they just didn’t make sense and they totally lacked a narrative flow. This was a marked improvement over those offerings.

    So to date here are my observations regarding this new service: excellent communication, quality articles and timely delivery of the services ordered. Anyways, this is the first of my reports and I will keep you updated in the days ahead regarding my progress with this service.

  37. The Following User Says Thank You to bertbaby For This Useful Post:

    back2form (04-11-2013)

  38. #21
    back2form's Avatar
    back2form is online now Jr. VIP
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    in front of imac
    Posts
    1,911
    Thanks
    1,221
    Thanked 933 Times in 489 Posts

    Default Re: High quality Guest Post service on real guest blogs - All niches available - PA / DA 2

    Thanks for your Honest review! Our client happiness is our happiness I'm more Happy now

    Quote Originally Posted by T2tkid View Post
    My honest reviewFew weeks ago BACK2FORM provide free review copies for members to test the service, and i was lucky to be among them.OP provided original article of more than 400 words and on a website of pagerank 3 and before now my website was sitting on page 3 on google search (#36), this website in question is an authority site that i build only quality backlinks to. After one week, my website is sitting on page 2 (#12) and this is just one link!! I believe i will be hitting page 1 in no time.I will be using this service for my authority websites again.

    Hey Buddy, Thank you very much!

    Quote Originally Posted by g0g0l View Post
    @viewers
    I can vouch on back2form's service. I have personally dealt him before and can confidently say that whatever service he offers will be top notch. As for this service , I think it's value for money. I am planning to place an order for one of my client in upcoming days. I am sure others will also have a great time using back2form's service offered here.

    Best of luck with the sales buddy and congratulations!!
    Gogol


    Sample Blogs sent! Please check & respond ASAP - Looking forward to your order

    Quote Originally Posted by Giuni View Post
    please PM me some sample blogs in the beauty niche


    Awesome review! Cheers bro


    Quote Originally Posted by tawsifhossain View Post
    Review Time
    I received a review copy from back2form.

    Quality:Amazing. The grammar,punctuation and content were excellent. This is NOT some SPUN crap. This is HIGH QUALITY unique content. Google LOVES unique content. Nothing more to say here 10/10
    Communication: Bart is a great guy. Really professional. He held a lot of giveways here in the community. He is extremely friendly and helpful. He will answer all your questions. 10/10
    SEO POWER: Really powerful. The links are coming for very powerful domains with a High DA and PA. I dont believe in getting spammy links from low PR domains and geting penalised. The site looks really professional.
    Price: I spend a lot of SEO services and outsource a lot of work. You are paying peanuts for gold. The price is one of the lowest you will find anywhere.
    No complaints whatsoever.

    Good Luck with Sales Bart!

    Thanks for making
    Great detailed review !! - Much appreciated your efforts. We will be waiting for your orders for sure.

    Quote Originally Posted by bertbaby View Post
    I also received a review copy from Bart and I decided to rank a relatively new page. At first I was going to write the original article, I mean that is something I always do for my own sites. Being a writer I am somewhat sensitive to poorly written articles that are usually rendered useless with poorly conceived spinning. In any case, I decided to forgo this responsibility since I figured this would be a good test of his service and I chose a moderately difficult keyword to rank. So I forwarded to Bart my domain URL and keywords with a little trepidation, not knowing what would be in store for me.

    I have bought a number of services in the past from BHW approved vendors and my sore spot for many of them has been the issue of communication. You know emails or IMs that go unanswered for days and you see this failing mentioned in numerous threads on BHW. Well, that was not the case with Bart, he responded quickly to my inquiries and his communications were both clear and concise. When he forwarded to me the link for the article in the designated time frame I was more than pleasantly surprised. Why, because the article was actually readable and offered some actual value to the reader. I have used some other services for similar linking functions and to honest with you nobody was going to read those articles they just didn’t make sense and they totally lacked a narrative flow. This was a marked improvement over those offerings.

    So to date here are my observations regarding this new service: excellent communication, quality articles and timely delivery of the services ordered. Anyways, this is the first of my reports and I will keep you updated in the days ahead regarding my progress with this service.

  39. #22
    back2form's Avatar
    back2form is online now Jr. VIP
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    in front of imac
    Posts
    1,911
    Thanks
    1,221
    Thanked 933 Times in 489 Posts

    Default Re: High quality Guest Post service on real guest blogs - All niches available - PA / DA 2

    Thank you.. Awaiting for your Order

    Quote Originally Posted by RushingWind View Post
    I know this guy. He's really honest even with the small stuff and I believe he can do this service great. I'm gonna order some right now..

  40. #23
    alaltaierii's Avatar
    alaltaierii is offline Jr. VIP
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    1,137
    Thanks
    89
    Thanked 265 Times in 200 Posts

    Default Re: High quality Guest Post service on real guest blogs - All niches available - PA / DA 2

    I was looking for quality guest posts and I was lucky enough to receive a review copy from OP.


    I just want to say "Holly shit". My post was placed on a very strong PR4 domain, closely related to my niche and with over 3500 pages indexed in google.
    Here are the domain stats:


    14 year old domain
    Ahrefs Domain Rank - 97
    Seomoz PA 40, DA 31
    MozRank 5.28
    MozTrust 5.78
    Majestic Citation Flow - 44


    The article that OP write for me is top notch, magazine quality text, not crappy article. I'm sure I will receive a lot of direct visits due to this article.


    The best part is my site moved from 9 to 4 for the main keyword. I'm talking about a high competitive keyword in health niche.


    A big step above most 'guest posts" services that are offered on BHW at this time.

  41. The Following User Says Thank You to alaltaierii For This Useful Post:

    back2form (04-12-2013)

  42. #24
    back2form's Avatar
    back2form is online now Jr. VIP
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    in front of imac
    Posts
    1,911
    Thanks
    1,221
    Thanked 933 Times in 489 Posts

    Default Re: High quality Guest Post service on real guest blogs - All niches available - PA / DA 2

    Thanks for your experimental review !


    Quote Originally Posted by alaltaierii View Post
    I was looking for quality guest posts and I was lucky enough to receive a review copy from OP.


    I just want to say "Holly shit". My post was placed on a very strong PR4 domain, closely related to my niche and with over 3500 pages indexed in google.
    Here are the domain stats:


    14 year old domain
    Ahrefs Domain Rank - 97
    Seomoz PA 40, DA 31
    MozRank 5.28
    MozTrust 5.78
    Majestic Citation Flow - 44


    The article that OP write for me is top notch, magazine quality text, not crappy article. I'm sure I will receive a lot of direct visits due to this article.


    The best part is my site moved from 9 to 4 for the main keyword. I'm talking about a high competitive keyword in health niche.


    A big step above most 'guest posts" services that are offered on BHW at this time.

  43. #25
    Simas9 is offline Jr. VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Vienna, Austria
    Posts
    1,284
    Thanks
    161
    Thanked 553 Times in 341 Posts

    Default Re: High quality Guest Post service on real guest blogs - All niches available - PA / DA 2

    I have just purchased 40 guest posts. Looking forward for the reports.
    50

  44. The Following User Says Thank You to Simas9 For This Useful Post:

    back2form (04-12-2013)

  45. #26
    back2form's Avatar
    back2form is online now Jr. VIP
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    in front of imac
    Posts
    1,911
    Thanks
    1,221
    Thanked 933 Times in 489 Posts

    Default Re: High quality Guest Post service on real guest blogs - All niches available - PA / DA 2

    Thanks for the Bulk Order! We will share Google doc file to your e-mail in next 12 - 24 hours, where you can able to see live post URL once articles published on real High PR guest blogs.

    So, Live report's + work completion report!


    Quote Originally Posted by Simas9 View Post
    I have just purchased 40 guest posts. Looking forward for the reports.

  46. #27
    saulgud is offline Newbies
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    22
    Thanks
    8
    Thanked 6 Times in 6 Posts

    Default Re: High quality Guest Post service on real guest blogs - All niches available - PA / DA 2

    Sounds like a great service from what i've read. I was wondering if you have any blogs in the (home decor, cooking, or kitchen niche). Could you PM me witha few samples perhaps? Thanks

  47. The Following User Says Thank You to saulgud For This Useful Post:

    back2form (04-14-2013)

  48. #28
    webhost50 is offline Newbies
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    35
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 8 Times in 8 Posts

    Default Re: High quality Guest Post service on real guest blogs - All niches available - PA / DA 2

    Hi, Please send me samples of guest posts in health niche and legal. I have corporate clients that I would be interested in using your services for depending on quality.

  49. #29
    back2form's Avatar
    back2form is online now Jr. VIP
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    in front of imac
    Posts
    1,911
    Thanks
    1,221
    Thanked 933 Times in 489 Posts

    Default Re: High quality Guest Post service on real guest blogs - All niches available - PA / DA 2

    Yes, We have blogs on your interested niche (home decor, cooking, kitchen niches..) Just sent some of the most recent sample guest posts which we made for our client. Looking forward to your orders

    Quote Originally Posted by saulgud View Post
    Sounds like a great service from what i've read. I was wondering if you have any blogs in the (home decor, cooking, or kitchen niche). Could you PM me witha few samples perhaps? Thanks


    Just sent Couple of our recent Sample guest posts, check your PM box & let me know your interested plan.

    Quote Originally Posted by webhost50 View Post
    Hi, Please send me samples of guest posts in health niche and legal. I have corporate clients that I would be interested in using your services for depending on quality.

  50. #30
    djlance's Avatar
    djlance is offline Jr. VIP
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    119
    Thanks
    79
    Thanked 46 Times in 39 Posts

    Default Re: High quality Guest Post service on real guest blogs - All niches available - PA / DA 2

    Placed 3 orders last night. Thanks!

  51. The Following User Says Thank You to djlance For This Useful Post:

    back2form (04-14-2013)

  52. #31
    IPaidForThisName is online now Regular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    216
    Thanks
    62
    Thanked 42 Times in 39 Posts

    Default Re: High quality Guest Post service on real guest blogs - All niches available - PA / DA 2

    Sorry if I missed it in the OP, how long with the posts be live for?

    Also, added back2form on Skype.

  53. #32
    chopsky is offline Registered Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    67
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 10 Times in 10 Posts

    Default Re: High quality Guest Post service on real guest blogs - All niches available - PA / DA 2

    Hey
    Can you send me an example of one of your guest posts in a web hosting-related niche (technology I suspect).
    Thanks

  54. #33
    vcd0304's Avatar
    vcd0304 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    122
    Thanks
    27
    Thanked 147 Times in 25 Posts

    Default Re: High quality Guest Post service on real guest blogs - All niches available - PA / DA 2

    Placed one order.. .looking forward to your awesome work!!

  55. The Following User Says Thank You to vcd0304 For This Useful Post:

    back2form (04-14-2013)

  56. #34
    wedding is offline Registered Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    57
    Thanks
    43
    Thanked 9 Times in 9 Posts

    Default Re: High quality Guest Post service on real guest blogs - All niches available - PA / DA 2

    Hello. Please pm me your skype

  57. #35
    back2form's Avatar
    back2form is online now Jr. VIP
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    in front of imac
    Posts
    1,911
    Thanks
    1,221
    Thanked 933 Times in 489 Posts

    Default Re: High quality Guest Post service on real guest blogs - All niches available - PA / DA 2

    Permanent_forever! accepted your request, I will be waiting for you over there

    Quote Originally Posted by IPaidForThisName View Post
    Sorry if I missed it in the OP, how long with the posts be live for?

    Also, added back2form on Skype.


    Of course, Just check your PM box now sample guest posts sent!

    Quote Originally Posted by chopsky View Post
    Hey
    Can you send me an example of one of your guest posts in a web hosting-related niche (technology I suspect).
    Thanks


    Received your order - Many thanks..
    And yeah, I believe, I can fulfill your expectation with my service. Lets wait and see


    Quote Originally Posted by vcd0304 View Post
    Placed one order.. .looking forward to your awesome work!!

    PM sent! Okay, Let me Post here again - my skype id:
    back2form


    Quote Originally Posted by wedding View Post
    Hello. Please pm me your skype

  58. #36
    webhost50 is offline Newbies
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    35
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 8 Times in 8 Posts

    Default Re: High quality Guest Post service on real guest blogs - All niches available - PA / DA 2

    Ordered a 10 pr 3-5 report, looking forward to seeing quality posts

  59. #37
    back2form's Avatar
    back2form is online now Jr. VIP
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    in front of imac
    Posts
    1,911
    Thanks
    1,221
    Thanked 933 Times in 489 Posts

    Default Re: High quality Guest Post service on real guest blogs - All niches available - PA / DA 2

    We have received the details for the order! Thanks for ordering our service! You will get to see the quality & results.

    Quote Originally Posted by webhost50 View Post
    Ordered a 10 pr 3-5 report, looking forward to seeing quality posts

  60. #38
    mikeyyy996 is offline Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    436
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 78 Times in 72 Posts

    Default Re: High quality Guest Post service on real guest blogs - All niches available - PA / DA 2

    this looks like a great service. will have to try it out ASAP when i get funds

  61. The Following User Says Thank You to mikeyyy996 For This Useful Post:

    back2form (04-15-2013)

  62. #39
    back2form's Avatar
    back2form is online now Jr. VIP
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    in front of imac
    Posts
    1,911
    Thanks
    1,221
    Thanked 933 Times in 489 Posts

    Default Re: High quality Guest Post service on real guest blogs - All niches available - PA / DA 2

    Thanks.. We will be waiting for your order's.

    Quote Originally Posted by mikeyyy996 View Post
    this looks like a great service. will have to try it out ASAP when i get funds

  63. #40
    shadow213 is offline Newbies
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    33
    Thanks
    15
    Thanked 6 Times in 6 Posts

    Default Re: High quality Guest Post service on real guest blogs - All niches available - PA / DA 2

    Hi,

    just placed an order : #**********5419302

    I have been looking for a regular provider and I hope this gig ends the search

  64. The Following User Says Thank You to shadow213 For This Useful Post:

    back2form (04-16-2013)

  65. #41
    back2form's Avatar
    back2form is online now Jr. VIP
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    in front of imac
    Posts
    1,911
    Thanks
    1,221
    Thanked 933 Times in 489 Posts

    Default Re: High quality Guest Post service on real guest blogs - All niches available - PA / DA 2

    We have received your order! TY

    Hoping the same here I can say, you met the person whom you looking for! Yes i'l be your regular provider.

    Quote Originally Posted by shadow213 View Post
    Hi,

    just placed an order : #**********5419302

    I have been looking for a regular provider and I hope this gig ends the search

  66. The Following User Says Thank You to back2form For This Useful Post:

    shadow213 (04-24-2013)

  67. #42
    OzGold is offline Registered Member
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    55
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 11 Times in 10 Posts

    Default Re: High quality Guest Post service on real guest blogs - All niches available - PA / DA 2

    Thanks mate - ordered !
    Last edited by OzGold; 04-17-2013 at 12:34 AM.

  68. The Following User Says Thank You to OzGold For This Useful Post:

    back2form (04-17-2013)

  69. #43
    back2form's Avatar
    back2form is online now Jr. VIP
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    in front of imac
    Posts
    1,911
    Thanks
    1,221
    Thanked 933 Times in 489 Posts

    Default Re: High quality Guest Post service on real guest blogs - All niches available - PA / DA 2

    Yes, received your order & payment! TY
    Quote Originally Posted by OzGold View Post
    Thanks mate - ordered !

  70. #44
    wedding is offline Registered Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    57
    Thanks
    43
    Thanked 9 Times in 9 Posts

    Default Re: High quality Guest Post service on real guest blogs - All niches available - PA / DA 2

    Just placed my order.
    5 Posts PR 3-5.
    Transaction ID: 1HV4*********3504
    Thanks

  71. The Following User Says Thank You to wedding For This Useful Post:

    back2form (04-17-2013)

  72. #45
    davids355's Avatar
    davids355 is offline http://wordai.com/?ref=62
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    /root
    Age
    31
    Posts
    4,680
    Thanks
    3,807
    Thanked 3,244 Times in 1,907 Posts

    Default Re: High quality Guest Post service on real guest blogs - All niches available - PA / DA 2

    back2form Gave me a review copy of this service shortly before launch.

    I received a very high quality and thought out article on a PR5 domain - the site is clearly an authority website and the article written has been thought out to match the anchor text I provided.

    Everything looks 100% natural and Im sure this will make for a very valuable backlink for my site.

    Quality: 10/10
    Communication: 9/10
    Value for Money: 10/10

    I will definitely be coming back as a paying customer of this service.

    Edit: Not that I was expecting it with just 1 guest post, but the target keyword has actually moved up from #156 to #49 this morning
    Last edited by davids355; 04-17-2013 at 07:28 AM.

  73. The Following User Says Thank You to davids355 For This Useful Post:

    back2form (04-17-2013)

Page 1 of 19 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 567
    Last Post: 04-17-2014, 03:44 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  




BlackHatWorld on Twitter BlackHatWorld on FaceBook


1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98