1. What do you mean by "Accepts up to 20 URLs"?
This feature allows you to spread your bookmark submissions over the number of URLs you give.
-You ordered Package # 2 - 300 bookmarks (2$)
-You gave us 10 URLs.
-Each URL will have approximately 30 bookmarks each.
-This is good for tiered link building or passing link juice to your inner pages.
2. Can we set specific titles and description when using multiple URLs per order?
Yes, you can.
3. Do you accept youtube, facebook, press release links?
Yes, youtube, facebook and press release links are accepted as long as they do not use any keywords and description related to pharmacy, adult, gambling, mp3, drugs, racists and illegal sites.
4. What can we expect to see from the report?
We give out generic reports. The reports will be composed of bookmark sites, pr, bookmark link, your URL, title, description and tags. We do not have any pictures, links or name of our service on the reports we send. This is good for those who are going to resell our service.
5. Can we use spintax?
Yes we accept spintax format on titles, description and tags.
6. How do we order?
Click on the package you want. You'll be directed to a form where you can download a .xls, .ods, .csv and a .txt file. (whatever you are comfortable using) Fill up the order form and upload it there. You'll be directed to paypal after submitting the form.
7. Do you give bulk discounts?
Yes, we offer bulk discounts here.
8. I'm having problems with your order forms. Can we send our own file for the order details instead?
Yes you can. Just follow the requirements so that we can process your order smoothly. From our experience the delay comes mostly from customers NOT following the REQUIRED LENGTH of title and description.