No Hands SEO - 100% Backlinking Automation - Page 22

 

Page 22 of 73 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 32 72 ... LastLast
Results 946 to 990 of 3267
Originally Posted by googlemonster Got like 30 profiles in it, but i cant see the ...
  1. #946
    jimbobo2779's Avatar
    jimbobo2779 is offline Jr. VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    2,361
    Thanks
    378
    Thanked 1,878 Times in 503 Posts

    Default Re: No Hands SEO - 100% Backlinking Automation

    Quote Originally Posted by googlemonster View Post
    Got like 30 profiles in it, but i cant see the ones at the bottom.
    Do you not have a scroll bar? If not, while I look into this can't you maximise the window to see the profiles at the bottom?

    Quote Originally Posted by l0l0 View Post
    Would like to see this in action first with results.
    I want to see the quality and relevancy of this, so not getting "Hey! Nice post!" comments with a backlink that looks spammy.
    Of course the bundled comments will appear spammy, not as short as your example but along similar lines, but you can always set your own custom comments for each profile if you would prefer.

    Quote Originally Posted by _clicking_ View Post
    Just had an issue when trying to add multiple profiles/websites at once. It added the first one but not the rest. Was just stuck at adding profile...

    Another question; I just read over the TOS, and it says about not renting, sharing or leasing it. Does this mean you can't provide a blasts service?
    How do you mean you were trying to add multiple at once? There is no option to add multiple profiles at the same time. If you are referring to the "Add multiple Pages to a Single Profile" it does what it says, it will add a group of pages to a single profile and promote them all from a single profile. Adding profiles with the same search keywords is a bad idea as they will have the same linking pattern.

    You can sell whatever service you want using NHSEO, there are even people on this forum that have given away a service of running their website through NHSEO for free, this is absolutely fine.

    Quote Originally Posted by BigMarcusStud View Post
    It's been about three hours already since I hit stop. It's still in "stopping processes". Does it really take that long?

    Is this some sort of bug? If yes, how do I stop the process so I can see the confirmed links?
    This is not common at all. It is possible that you are running too many threads for your machine/connection. How many threads is it set at?

    Quote Originally Posted by EvilPlankton View Post
    I noticed Captcha Sniper support was added. Can you tell us specifically which platform/footprint/captcha images should be enabled?

    Keep up the amazing work.
    I don't really understand why you would ever turn any captcha off in CS, maybe there is a reason but I haven't noticed a difference with less enabled. Anyway, The captcha types most commonly used are type 16 and type 30.

    If you know why you would turn any of the captcha types off I would actually like to know, never hurts to understand these things better.

    Quote Originally Posted by blackhatchampion View Post
    any good reviews guys. So I will be purchase.
    First post, main website, this whole thread. There are countless good reviews on this and I can guarantee not a single one was incentivized or paid for, every review is from a genuine user. Also there is even a thread where a user managed to get #1 in Google using just No Hands SEO

    Quote Originally Posted by kizashi View Post
    I purchased this today and must say it seems very easy..

    I wanted to ask however why i cant see the links.

    I mean in the log is says

    01-Dec-11 6:09 PM | Posted success blog comment to: xxxxx ( i cant post url yet as im too new)

    yet i cannot see the comment on the page.. the last comment was in 2010 ??

    Am i missing something or have i set it up wrong somehow ?
    From the FAQ in this thread:
    Why do I not see my link when I check a post?
    Not all posts will be accepted and result in a link. When No Hands SEO runs it will do all of the link checking for you automatically and ping the page if your link is found. If you are looking at the unconfirmed links or the posted links you are not looking at the confirmed links. If you want to see what links have been confirmed output the confirmed list by right-clicking on your profile(s).
    The best Proxy Checker Hands Down ==> Just $27 with Exclusive BST Discount
    No Hands SEO - Fully Automated Backlink Software ==> BST Discount

  2. #947
    kizashi is offline Newbies
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    12
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default Re: No Hands SEO - 100% Backlinking Automation

    Awesome thankyou

    This is amazing

  3. #948
    crashover's Avatar
    crashover is offline Jr. VIP
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    italy
    Age
    33
    Posts
    358
    Thanks
    76
    Thanked 593 Times in 151 Posts

    Default Re: No Hands SEO - 100% Backlinking Automation

    Hi when i try to update the software i get this error.


  4. #949
    jimbobo2779's Avatar
    jimbobo2779 is offline Jr. VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    2,361
    Thanks
    378
    Thanked 1,878 Times in 503 Posts

    Default Re: No Hands SEO - 100% Backlinking Automation

    Quote Originally Posted by crashover View Post
    Hi when i try to update the software i get this error.

    Solution is exactly as the error suggests, the database is already in use, probably by another instance of No Hands SEO, if you cannot find it just restart your computer and it will work after.
    The best Proxy Checker Hands Down ==> Just $27 with Exclusive BST Discount
    No Hands SEO - Fully Automated Backlink Software ==> BST Discount

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to jimbobo2779 For This Useful Post:

    crashover (12-01-2011)

  6. #950
    crashover's Avatar
    crashover is offline Jr. VIP
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    italy
    Age
    33
    Posts
    358
    Thanks
    76
    Thanked 593 Times in 151 Posts

    Default Re: No Hands SEO - 100% Backlinking Automation

    I restarted my computer 3 times already, same error.
    I just start the program, click update and this error comes out

  7. #951
    jimbobo2779's Avatar
    jimbobo2779 is offline Jr. VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    2,361
    Thanks
    378
    Thanked 1,878 Times in 503 Posts

    Default Re: No Hands SEO - 100% Backlinking Automation

    Quote Originally Posted by crashover View Post
    I restarted my computer 3 times already, same error.
    I just start the program, click update and this error comes out
    Ah you are using the portable version, in that case you do not have the required file access permissions. As the members area suggests it is always best to have your NHSEO folder in your My Documents folder due to this reason.

    Try copying your NHSEO folder to the "My Documents" folder, I would imagine this would get it working fine. Also unless you need to be running multiple instances I would strongly advise using the installed version as it just generally causes less issues such as this one.
    The best Proxy Checker Hands Down ==> Just $27 with Exclusive BST Discount
    No Hands SEO - Fully Automated Backlink Software ==> BST Discount

  8. #952
    crashover's Avatar
    crashover is offline Jr. VIP
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    italy
    Age
    33
    Posts
    358
    Thanks
    76
    Thanked 593 Times in 151 Posts

    Default Re: No Hands SEO - 100% Backlinking Automation

    Quote Originally Posted by jimbobo2779 View Post
    Ah you are using the portable version, in that case you do not have the required file access permissions. As the members area suggests it is always best to have your NHSEO folder in your My Documents folder due to this reason.

    Try copying your NHSEO folder to the "My Documents" folder, I would imagine this would get it working fine. Also unless you need to be running multiple instances I would strongly advise using the installed version as it just generally causes less issues such as this one.
    Nope im not using the portable version and infact i've the folder in mydocuments.

  9. #953
    jimbobo2779's Avatar
    jimbobo2779 is offline Jr. VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    2,361
    Thanks
    378
    Thanked 1,878 Times in 503 Posts

    Default Re: No Hands SEO - 100% Backlinking Automation

    Quote Originally Posted by crashover View Post
    Nope im not using the portable version and infact i've the folder in mydocuments.
    I'm sorry but I don't understand the problem you are seeing here. This message is only shown when the app is loaded and the database is already in use/not accessible so if you are able to load into the app to update it you can load the app.

    The only thing I can think of without more details is that you have managed to remove the database file somehow. In your My Documents folder there should be a "No Hands SEO" folder that has a file in it called DATABASE.db3, if this is write protected or not there at all you will not be able to login.

    If you can give some idea of what is and isnt happening and when I will be able to better help you. The more details you can give the better. The other alternative is to setup teamviewer for me to get in and sort it out for you.
    The best Proxy Checker Hands Down ==> Just $27 with Exclusive BST Discount
    No Hands SEO - Fully Automated Backlink Software ==> BST Discount

  10. #954
    googlemonster's Avatar
    googlemonster is offline Supreme Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    1,303
    Thanks
    255
    Thanked 501 Times in 179 Posts
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default Re: No Hands SEO - 100% Backlinking Automation

    just started saying this.

  11. #955
    IMNeolution is offline Banned - see signature
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    103
    Thanks
    22
    Thanked 28 Times in 15 Posts

    Default Re: No Hands SEO - 100% Backlinking Automation

    This member has been permanently banned from BHW.You use their services at your own risk.

    This member has been permanently banned from BHW.

  12. #956
    jimbobo2779's Avatar
    jimbobo2779 is offline Jr. VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    2,361
    Thanks
    378
    Thanked 1,878 Times in 503 Posts

    Default Re: No Hands SEO - 100% Backlinking Automation

    Quote Originally Posted by googlemonster View Post
    just started saying this.
    Have you deleted your DATABASE.db3 file from your "My Documents\No Hands SEO" folder? or deleted the folder itself? If so, the easiest solution is to reinstall (no need to uninstall).
    The best Proxy Checker Hands Down ==> Just $27 with Exclusive BST Discount
    No Hands SEO - Fully Automated Backlink Software ==> BST Discount

  13. #957
    googlemonster's Avatar
    googlemonster is offline Supreme Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    1,303
    Thanks
    255
    Thanked 501 Times in 179 Posts
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default Re: No Hands SEO - 100% Backlinking Automation

    Quote Originally Posted by jimbobo2779 View Post
    Do you not have a scroll bar? If not, while I look into this can't you maximise the window to see the profiles at the bottom?
    I don't have a scroll bar, at full screen i still can't see past number 31

  14. #958
    jimbobo2779's Avatar
    jimbobo2779 is offline Jr. VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    2,361
    Thanks
    378
    Thanked 1,878 Times in 503 Posts

    Default Re: No Hands SEO - 100% Backlinking Automation

    Quote Originally Posted by googlemonster View Post
    I don't have a scroll bar, at full screen i still can't see past number 31
    Currently I don't have a solution to this as I haven't heard of anyone else having this problem. I can see from your image that you must be using quite a high resolution for your monitor and using something to increase the size of everything and would assume this is what is causing the problem.

    I'll have a look into it but for now if you were to remove the visual aid on the computer, could be something as simple as increase size of everything by about 20-50%, you should be able to use the control fine.
    The best Proxy Checker Hands Down ==> Just $27 with Exclusive BST Discount
    No Hands SEO - Fully Automated Backlink Software ==> BST Discount

  15. #959
    Joegromak is offline Newbies
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    19
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts

    Default Re: No Hands SEO - 100% Backlinking Automation

    I am debating on buying Captcha Sniper for this, how much higher would the success rate be, has anyone used it with captcha sniper?

    Love this software so far, keep up the good work!

  16. #960
    googlemonster's Avatar
    googlemonster is offline Supreme Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    1,303
    Thanks
    255
    Thanked 501 Times in 179 Posts
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default Re: No Hands SEO - 100% Backlinking Automation

    Quote Originally Posted by jimbobo2779 View Post
    Currently I don't have a solution to this as I haven't heard of anyone else having this problem. I can see from your image that you must be using quite a high resolution for your monitor and using something to increase the size of everything and would assume this is what is causing the problem.

    I'll have a look into it but for now if you were to remove the visual aid on the computer, could be something as simple as increase size of everything by about 20-50%, you should be able to use the control fine.

    That image is from sniping tool. My resolution is 1600x900 laptop. I don't use any visual aids.

  17. #961
    jimbobo2779's Avatar
    jimbobo2779 is offline Jr. VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    2,361
    Thanks
    378
    Thanked 1,878 Times in 503 Posts

    Default Re: No Hands SEO - 100% Backlinking Automation

    Quote Originally Posted by Joegromak View Post
    I am debating on buying Captcha Sniper for this, how much higher would the success rate be, has anyone used it with captcha sniper?

    Love this software so far, keep up the good work!
    The theory is that if people have a captcha built into their blog they will assume each comment is from a genuine reader and not an app and therefore will more likely result in a comment. The comment may not be approved automatically but if used in conjunction with your own custom comments it should increase your links over time due to increased approval of comments through the moderation system.

    Quote Originally Posted by googlemonster View Post
    That image is from sniping tool. My resolution is 1600x900 laptop. I don't use any visual aids.
    1600x900 is a very high resolution for a laptop screen, I use 1440x900 on a 19" screen and that is about as high a resolution as I could on a 19" screen. 1600x900 on a 19" screen is almost unusable so unless you have a 21" screen on your laptop I would assume you have some sort of visual aid enabled.

    You may not have enabled the visual aid but I would be very surprised if there wasn't one. Another give away about the visual aid is that the text and window in your screenshot is about 25% bigger than standard and the quick options for visual aids on windows systems are 25% or 50% bigger. You can check by going to your control panel and display settings and on the screen with size options check to see if it is at 100%, 125% or 150%.

    I'll get in touch with the creators of the control that is used for that particular list view and ask if there is anything that can be done about this. Would it be possible to let me have a look round your display settings and NHSEO setup using teamviewer to see if I could see anything obvious that could sort it out for you?
    The best Proxy Checker Hands Down ==> Just $27 with Exclusive BST Discount
    No Hands SEO - Fully Automated Backlink Software ==> BST Discount

  18. #962
    Spawn's Avatar
    Spawn is offline Jr. VIP
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Looking in your window
    Posts
    1,094
    Thanks
    251
    Thanked 345 Times in 198 Posts

    Default Re: No Hands SEO - 100% Backlinking Automation

    I like the new update! added another platform (finally) and added capcha sniper! good stuff jimbobo2779!

  19. #963
    GraveDigger00's Avatar
    GraveDigger00 is offline Registered Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    ND, USA
    Posts
    85
    Thanks
    47
    Thanked 7 Times in 7 Posts

    Default Re: No Hands SEO - 100% Backlinking Automation

    It is a great tool, and I have been enjoying it so far! Just one thing though Jim, I know it's a grey area, but I have been trying a bit of at least PR1 posting, and after checking them, most are not PR1. Any insight on this? Other wise everything has been great, especially the support!

  20. #964
    jimbobo2779's Avatar
    jimbobo2779 is offline Jr. VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    2,361
    Thanks
    378
    Thanked 1,878 Times in 503 Posts

    Default Re: No Hands SEO - 100% Backlinking Automation

    Quote Originally Posted by GraveDigger00 View Post
    It is a great tool, and I have been enjoying it so far! Just one thing though Jim, I know it's a grey area, but I have been trying a bit of at least PR1 posting, and after checking them, most are not PR1. Any insight on this? Other wise everything has been great, especially the support!
    If you have the PR check to domain rather than page the domain will be PR1 or over but the page won't necessarily be. If you have page PR checking selected then it could be that the page has had its PR lowered or that your IP is restricted from checking PR at that time. I would imagine it is the domain PR setting though if you are using a recent version.
    The best Proxy Checker Hands Down ==> Just $27 with Exclusive BST Discount
    No Hands SEO - Fully Automated Backlink Software ==> BST Discount

  21. #965
    newlanmz is offline Newbies
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    2
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default Re: No Hands SEO - 100% Backlinking Automation

    I have a 10 no hands SEO, the number of day to confirm there is 10K, but when I put the success(confirm) of a few days together, with a separate screening, the success rate becomes very, very low, this is why? In addition, my site backlinks the normal chain growth.
    Last edited by newlanmz; 12-03-2011 at 12:23 AM.

  22. #966
    Tenshisendo is offline Registered Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    65
    Thanks
    11
    Thanked 24 Times in 19 Posts

    Default Re: No Hands SEO - 100% Backlinking Automation

    Quote Originally Posted by jimbobo2779 View Post
    I don't really understand why you would ever turn any captcha off in CS, maybe there is a reason but I haven't noticed a difference with less enabled. Anyway, The captcha types most commonly used are type 16 and type 30.

    If you know why you would turn any of the captcha types off I would actually like to know, never hurts to understand these things better.
    :
    If you're slowly going through captchas I leave them all checked, however if you are running a program where captchas are flying in it can use the wrong format to solve the captcha. It is a great piece of software just gets a little confused at times lol.

  23. #967
    harry911's Avatar
    harry911 is offline Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    le interwebs
    Posts
    288
    Thanks
    250
    Thanked 255 Times in 57 Posts

    Default Re: No Hands SEO - 100% Backlinking Automation

    Tried NHSEO on a blogger blog that was lying around ranking on 3rd page and it hit 1st spot after using NHSEO for 2 days .. the keyword wasn't really competitive but i've gotta say that it works.. I'll be using it on rest of my sites now

  24. The Following User Says Thank You to harry911 For This Useful Post:

    jimbobo2779 (12-03-2011)

  25. #968
    schwagoo's Avatar
    schwagoo is offline Jr. VIP
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Midwest, USA
    Posts
    805
    Thanks
    318
    Thanked 689 Times in 251 Posts

    Default Re: No Hands SEO - 100% Backlinking Automation

    I am impressed so far. I have it loaded up on a fast VPS. Running great.

    I am using the "MIN DOMAIN PR1" to keep the spammyness level down on my sites.

    Is there a way to change the MIN domain posting setting for EACH profile? OR run another instance of the software? I have my main profile set for my money sites, but I would like to set up another instance of the software to blast out my feeder sites without the PR1+ restriction.
    Thanks

  26. #969
    jimbobo2779's Avatar
    jimbobo2779 is offline Jr. VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    2,361
    Thanks
    378
    Thanked 1,878 Times in 503 Posts

    Default Re: No Hands SEO - 100% Backlinking Automation

    Quote Originally Posted by newlanmz View Post
    I have a 10 no hands SEO, the number of day to confirm there is 10K, but when I put the success(confirm) of a few days together, with a separate screening, the success rate becomes very, very low, this is why? In addition, my site backlinks the normal chain growth.
    I'm sorry I don't quite understand the problem here, where are you checking the links? If you are using another link checking program it may not be checking correctly or in the same way that NHSEO does, if you are using a SE or similar web service they don't show all links. Sometimes comments / trackbacks will be removed due to a website cleaning up its DB or maybe the website is even down. If that is not what you meant I'm sorry but it wasn't clear what was frustrating you.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tenshisendo View Post
    If you're slowly going through captchas I leave them all checked, however if you are running a program where captchas are flying in it can use the wrong format to solve the captcha. It is a great piece of software just gets a little confused at times lol.
    Ah I didn't know that, so far my only real experience with Captcha Sniper is with NHSEO and making sure it works. From now on I'll just run it with captcha type 16 and 30. I think its a great helper app and could be useful in so many applications.

    Quote Originally Posted by schwagoo View Post
    I am impressed so far. I have it loaded up on a fast VPS. Running great.

    I am using the "MIN DOMAIN PR1" to keep the spammyness level down on my sites.

    Is there a way to change the MIN domain posting setting for EACH profile? OR run another instance of the software? I have my main profile set for my money sites, but I would like to set up another instance of the software to blast out my feeder sites without the PR1+ restriction.
    Thanks
    If you want to set a PR limit of 0 for a profile while having domain PR set in the global settings you can do this via the Profile Handler in the profile specific settings. Note that the profile specific PR scan is for pages not domains at the minute. Domain option will be added in next update.
    The best Proxy Checker Hands Down ==> Just $27 with Exclusive BST Discount
    No Hands SEO - Fully Automated Backlink Software ==> BST Discount

  27. #970
    chris655's Avatar
    chris655 is offline Newbies
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    35
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Default Re: No Hands SEO - 100% Backlinking Automation

    Nohandseo doesn't start anymore. It run for 1 week and now i reboot my Laptop. After reboot i want to start nohandseo again and nothing happens. Now its on my PC the same Problem. I reinstalled it on my Laptop again and now it works, i think the database file was too big for the programm ( ~800 MB). Please fix this Problem for the next version. I always must reinstall it every 2 weeks and enter all Data again, thats a big problem
    Last edited by chris655; 12-04-2011 at 06:56 AM.

  28. #971
    jimbobo2779's Avatar
    jimbobo2779 is offline Jr. VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    2,361
    Thanks
    378
    Thanked 1,878 Times in 503 Posts

    Default Re: No Hands SEO - 100% Backlinking Automation

    Quote Originally Posted by chris655 View Post
    Nohandseo doesn't start anymore. It run for 1 week and now i reboot my Laptop. After reboot i want to start nohandseo again and nothing happens. Now its on my PC the same Problem. I reinstalled it on my Laptop again and now it works, i think the database file was too big for the programm ( ~800 MB). Please fix this Problem for the next version. I always must reinstall it every 2 weeks and enter all Data again, thats a big problem
    There isn't really anything that can be done about a computer not being able to handle NHSEO when the database gets large. The things that really affect load times in NHSEO is the number of profiles, number of pages in those profiles and how many keywords they have. If you have 1000s of total pages and lots of keywords your install will be having to load a lot of information from the database.

    I have never known it not load up, just that if the computer has a slow processor and/or hard drive and the database is 500Mb+ it can take some time to load up. There is very rarely a need to wipe the DB entirely, if you keep an eye on the total number of pages in the system you shouldn't have any issues with NHSEO loading up. Some people have had loading times chopped by massive margins by using the latest version, if you are not using the latest try updating.
    The best Proxy Checker Hands Down ==> Just $27 with Exclusive BST Discount
    No Hands SEO - Fully Automated Backlink Software ==> BST Discount

  29. #972
    Flanky is offline Newbies
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    27
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default Re: No Hands SEO - 100% Backlinking Automation

    Delete

  30. #973
    energy is offline Newbies
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    32
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Default Re: No Hands SEO - 100% Backlinking Automation

    Jim, is this written in c# if so could we possibly get a command line version for use with mono?
    The profile data would all be called from external files, text/xml etc, or even just from the sqlite db.
    I would like to make use of some cheap linux vps to run this.
    Either than or a dll we could reference and write a console interface.
    Last edited by energy; 12-04-2011 at 10:24 AM.

  31. #974
    kkdren is offline Registered Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    86
    Thanks
    8
    Thanked 65 Times in 13 Posts

    Default Re: No Hands SEO - 100% Backlinking Automation

    I just buy nhseo but i dont know how to "Import Auto-Approve lists"?

  32. #975
    -Jericho-'s Avatar
    -Jericho- is offline Freebie / Giveaway Section Moderator
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Stalking My Ex-Wife
    Posts
    2,827
    Thanks
    287
    Thanked 1,572 Times in 689 Posts

    Default Re: No Hands SEO - 100% Backlinking Automation

    Quote Originally Posted by Tenshisendo View Post
    If you're slowly going through captchas I leave them all checked, however if you are running a program where captchas are flying in it can use the wrong format to solve the captcha. It is a great piece of software just gets a little confused at times lol.
    So which ones should be turned off if that's the case?
    Always be thankful to members of BHW who take the time to help answer your questions.

  33. #976
    jimbobo2779's Avatar
    jimbobo2779 is offline Jr. VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    2,361
    Thanks
    378
    Thanked 1,878 Times in 503 Posts

    Default Re: No Hands SEO - 100% Backlinking Automation

    Quote Originally Posted by energy View Post
    Jim, is this written in c# if so could we possibly get a command line version for use with mono?
    The profile data would all be called from external files, text/xml etc, or even just from the sqlite db.
    I would like to make use of some cheap linux vps to run this.
    Either than or a dll we could reference and write a console interface.
    Sorry I doubt I will be releasing any command line/mono version.

    Quote Originally Posted by kkdren View Post
    I just buy nhseo but i dont know how to "Import Auto-Approve lists"?
    Settings => Add and Block Lists => Add Target URLs

    Make sure the list is compatible with NHSEO before adding thousands as most lists, unless your own, are made up of useless blogs.

    Quote Originally Posted by -Jericho- View Post
    So which ones should be turned off if that's the case?
    Just use type 16 and type 30 and you should be good to go.
    The best Proxy Checker Hands Down ==> Just $27 with Exclusive BST Discount
    No Hands SEO - Fully Automated Backlink Software ==> BST Discount

  34. #977
    Imhotep's Avatar
    Imhotep is offline Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Hell
    Age
    35
    Posts
    355
    Thanks
    157
    Thanked 169 Times in 111 Posts

    Default Re: No Hands SEO - 100% Backlinking Automation

    sorry if this has been asked before but, what link types does this do? Just commenting and profiles? What are it's limitations with linking?

  35. #978
    foodtrip's Avatar
    foodtrip is offline Jr. VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    863
    Thanks
    120
    Thanked 153 Times in 94 Posts

    Default Re: No Hands SEO - 100% Backlinking Automation

    your software looks promising. i have two questions though before i hit the buy button:

    1. what is the negative effect if i don't use proxies? i can't afford private proxies right now.

    2. what if i have a crappy internet connection which disconnects every 3 to 4 hours, does it continue what it is doing after reconnecting?

  36. #979
    -Jericho-'s Avatar
    -Jericho- is offline Freebie / Giveaway Section Moderator
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Stalking My Ex-Wife
    Posts
    2,827
    Thanks
    287
    Thanked 1,572 Times in 689 Posts

    Default Re: No Hands SEO - 100% Backlinking Automation

    Quote Originally Posted by Imhotep View Post
    sorry if this has been asked before but, what link types does this do? Just commenting and profiles? What are it's limitations with linking?
    Hey Imhotep!

    It's a blog commenter. Think of it like scrapebox that can drip feed links. Basically a set it and forget it.
    Always be thankful to members of BHW who take the time to help answer your questions.

  37. The Following User Says Thank You to -Jericho- For This Useful Post:

    Imhotep (12-05-2011)

  38. #980
    -Jericho-'s Avatar
    -Jericho- is offline Freebie / Giveaway Section Moderator
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Stalking My Ex-Wife
    Posts
    2,827
    Thanks
    287
    Thanked 1,572 Times in 689 Posts

    Default Re: No Hands SEO - 100% Backlinking Automation

    Quote Originally Posted by foodtrip View Post
    your software looks promising. i have two questions though before i hit the buy button:

    1. what is the negative effect if i don't use proxies? i can't afford private proxies right now.

    2. what if i have a crappy internet connection which disconnects every 3 to 4 hours, does it continue what it is doing after reconnecting?
    I can answer the first one.

    1. You get your IP banned and it gets listed on spammer sites which can cause you to be blocked from viewing some sites. Possibly complaints to your ISP. Not a big deal but you'll run into some issues without proxies.
    Always be thankful to members of BHW who take the time to help answer your questions.

  39. #981
    jimbobo2779's Avatar
    jimbobo2779 is offline Jr. VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    2,361
    Thanks
    378
    Thanked 1,878 Times in 503 Posts

    Default Re: No Hands SEO - 100% Backlinking Automation

    Quote Originally Posted by Imhotep View Post
    sorry if this has been asked before but, what link types does this do? Just commenting and profiles? What are it's limitations with linking?
    It will post blog comments to a bunch of platforms, trackbacks and whois links for quick indexing. There are no limits to how many links you can get for any profile, it will run endlessly if it is left to do so as it does all of its own keyword research. It will ping all confirmed linking pages and so much more.

    Quote Originally Posted by foodtrip View Post
    your software looks promising. i have two questions though before i hit the buy button:

    1. what is the negative effect if i don't use proxies? i can't afford private proxies right now.

    2. what if i have a crappy internet connection which disconnects every 3 to 4 hours, does it continue what it is doing after reconnecting?
    If you don't use proxies you may end up on an akismet style list. If you wish to limit by PR you must use proxies otherwise Google will return 0 for every PR request. Other than that not using proxies shouldn't affect the number of results unless you are digging into the settings quite a bit more and using custom comments.

    If your connection goes down NHSEO will carry on trying to post. I will probably add a connection check into a future version.
    The best Proxy Checker Hands Down ==> Just $27 with Exclusive BST Discount
    No Hands SEO - Fully Automated Backlink Software ==> BST Discount

  40. The Following User Says Thank You to jimbobo2779 For This Useful Post:

    Imhotep (12-05-2011)

  41. #982
    saladfingers is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    100
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 8 Times in 8 Posts

    Default Re: No Hands SEO - 100% Backlinking Automation

    Sorry if it's been asked before, but I have a question regarding licencing. Would I be able to run 2 instances simultaneously without problems? I want to run one at home and one on my VPS, is this fine as far as the nhseo licencing tos goes?

  42. #983
    jimbobo2779's Avatar
    jimbobo2779 is offline Jr. VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    2,361
    Thanks
    378
    Thanked 1,878 Times in 503 Posts

    Default Re: No Hands SEO - 100% Backlinking Automation

    Quote Originally Posted by saladfingers View Post
    Sorry if it's been asked before, but I have a question regarding licencing. Would I be able to run 2 instances simultaneously without problems? I want to run one at home and one on my VPS, is this fine as far as the nhseo licencing tos goes?
    From the FAQ in this thread:
    How many computers can I run this on?
    Each licence sold is good for two computers. If you wish to run it on more just PM me and we can work something out.
    The best Proxy Checker Hands Down ==> Just $27 with Exclusive BST Discount
    No Hands SEO - Fully Automated Backlink Software ==> BST Discount

  43. #984
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    378
    Thanks
    149
    Thanked 269 Times in 84 Posts

    Default Re: No Hands SEO - 100% Backlinking Automation

    are there any plans on adding an automatic public proxy finder?

  44. #985
    ticktack is offline Newbies
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    21
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 18 Times in 4 Posts

    Default Re: No Hands SEO - 100% Backlinking Automation

    The pages hasn't moved from 1 page crawled in 6 days, would that be because I input the website url with www or is that ok?

  45. #986
    newlanmz is offline Newbies
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    2
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default Re: No Hands SEO - 100% Backlinking Automation

    i'm sorry that my english is so poor that you can't understand my means correct, i just what to say that: i have 10 nohandsseo running, and i get their confirmed links
    all together and put it into a test profile, and it cann't run high successfully, but very low success. why this lists can run success last time but cann't be success
    right now, i just confused for that!

  46. #987
    jimbobo2779's Avatar
    jimbobo2779 is offline Jr. VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    2,361
    Thanks
    378
    Thanked 1,878 Times in 503 Posts

    Default Re: No Hands SEO - 100% Backlinking Automation

    Quote Originally Posted by neutralhatter View Post
    are there any plans on adding an automatic public proxy finder?
    I'm not too sure. NHSEO works so good without proxies it seems a shame to ruin that by adding a feature that lots would use and not fully understand, this would result in much lower results regardless of how often the proxies were checked. The checking of proxies would also reduce the amount of time actually spent searching and posting so even though I know it is a feature that people want I am hesitant to add such a feature as it would be a detriment overall.

    Quote Originally Posted by ticktack View Post
    The pages hasn't moved from 1 page crawled in 6 days, would that be because I input the website url with www or is that ok?
    If your website uses www. then enter the www., if the address you enter into NHSEO redirects to a different page / website no pages will be crawled past the homepage.

    Quote Originally Posted by newlanmz View Post
    i'm sorry that my english is so poor that you can't understand my means correct, i just what to say that: i have 10 nohandsseo running, and i get their confirmed links
    all together and put it into a test profile, and it cann't run high successfully, but very low success. why this lists can run success last time but cann't be success
    right now, i just confused for that!
    It could be proxy / connection related or that some of the blogs that were auto-approve are no longer auto-approve or even have been taken down / expired.
    The best Proxy Checker Hands Down ==> Just $27 with Exclusive BST Discount
    No Hands SEO - Fully Automated Backlink Software ==> BST Discount

  47. #988
    bleach's Avatar
    bleach is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    New York
    Age
    34
    Posts
    927
    Thanks
    181
    Thanked 75 Times in 45 Posts

    Default Re: No Hands SEO - 100% Backlinking Automation

    1. Does this tool for comment and trackback only ?
    2.if i buy 1 license,how many computer can use 1 license at the same time ?
    3.may i see the change log update ?

  48. #989
    gergo2007's Avatar
    gergo2007 is offline Power Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    636
    Thanks
    1,065
    Thanked 182 Times in 122 Posts

    Default Re: No Hands SEO - 100% Backlinking Automation

    Quote Originally Posted by bleach View Post
    1. Does this tool for comment and trackback only ?
    2.if i buy 1 license,how many computer can use 1 license at the same time ?
    3.may i see the change log update ?
    1. Yes
    2. 2, as said above, and on the website.
    3. http://nohandsseo.com/blog/

    BTW a question: how many threads do you recommend on a vps like this?
    1.5GB RAM, 45GB Disk Space, 2TB Transfer, 1 IP, UK or US – 2.4Ghz CPU
    100 mbps internet speed

  49. #990
    bleach's Avatar
    bleach is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    New York
    Age
    34
    Posts
    927
    Thanks
    181
    Thanked 75 Times in 45 Posts

    Default Re: No Hands SEO - 100% Backlinking Automation

    Quote Originally Posted by gergo2007 View Post
    1. Yes
    2. 2, as said above, and on the website.
    3. http://nohandsseo.com/blog/

    BTW a question: how many threads do you recommend on a vps like this?
    1.5GB RAM, 45GB Disk Space, 2TB Transfer, 1 IP, UK or US 2.4Ghz CPU
    100 mbps internet speed
    with scrapebox 97 connection and 90 sec timeout

Page 22 of 73 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 32 72 ... LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. SEO without the usual backlinking?
    By joeysmiles in forum Black Hat SEO
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-28-2011, 11:52 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  




BlackHatWorld on Twitter BlackHatWorld on FaceBook


1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108