I had posted this thread in the WF but it seems threads of this type ...
Solo Ads...My journey
I had posted this thread in the WF but it seems threads of this type are not allowed there, so I decided to post it here and hopefully record my progress and get advice from this helpful community.
I started my list building journey 3 weeks ago but I actually bought a solo ad a few days back.
I am not sure how the results have been due to the following facts:
1. I bought a solo ad which had a universe of 18000 subscribers
2. The cost of the ad was $110
2. The regular open rate is 10% - 15%
3. The Number of clicks around 600 - 1000.
4. My tracking was supposed to be in place but during the test it got unconfigured for technical reasons and probably my lack of experience setting up the system. (I used google experiments and it was a complete mess)
In the end I ended up with 186 subscribers on my new list so far. That means that every subscriber cost around $0,6. I am not sure what to think since my tracking was a total failure and could not figure out which squeeze page was my best performer.
I have been adding content to my autoresponders in order to automate the process and have also bought another solo ad for $100 which is more like a display ad on my provider's newsletter. This time I'll stick to prosper202 since google experiments did not seem to work well for me.
The ad I bought is to be sent to 60K subscribers daily for 5 days and I was told around 10K of those normally open these emails daily. This will help me this time to test and track properly.
Any opinions or ideas would be appreciated.
Re: Solo Ads...My journey
good luck for your journey.
from where did you buy the solo mailing (safe swaps)???
By woodmad in forum My Journey Discussions
Last Post: 03-28-2014, 11:09 AM
By irfanrufi123 in forum My Journey Discussions
Last Post: 07-31-2013, 12:04 PM