833% ROI --> A Robust Media Buying System --> Create Campaigns in Minutes --> Free Demo - Page 3

 

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Results 91 to 135 of 143
Just signed up for the enterprise package....
  1. #91
    zack144 is offline Newbies
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    29
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts

    Default Re: 833% ROI --> A Robust Media Buying System --> Create Campaigns in Minutes --> Free Dem

    Just signed up for the enterprise package.

  2. #92
    wasted's Avatar
    wasted is offline Jr. VIP
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    497
    Thanks
    76
    Thanked 1,712 Times in 155 Posts

    Default Re: 833% ROI --> A Robust Media Buying System --> Create Campaigns in Minutes --> Free Dem

    24 Hour Special

    The next 2 Enterprise Members will receive $125 in free advertising!



  3. #93
    Dj Co2's Avatar
    Dj Co2 is offline Data is Money
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Age
    24
    Posts
    1,286
    Thanks
    464
    Thanked 2,190 Times in 487 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: 833% ROI --> A Robust Media Buying System --> Create Campaigns in Minutes --> Free Dem

    Signed up for the enterprise membership, thanks for the free advertising.

  4. #94
    manmuffin's Avatar
    manmuffin is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    133
    Thanks
    19
    Thanked 18 Times in 17 Posts

    Default Re: 833% ROI --> A Robust Media Buying System --> Create Campaigns in Minutes --> Free Dem

    I spoke with wasted at length about the various options and choices available with his service. In the end, I chose to purchase the Enterprise Package since it's my first venture into Media Buys.

    Transaction ID: 4JE46497JA547882Y

  5. #95
    super11's Avatar
    super11 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    822
    Thanks
    1,148
    Thanked 257 Times in 171 Posts

    Default Re: 833% ROI --> A Robust Media Buying System --> Create Campaigns in Minutes --> Free Dem

    So, if I understand correctly, buysellads, and similar platforms are merged in your sites. So, basically we get more sites to choose to advertise our site at beginer package

    And, at premier package, you will handle support related queries

    And, at enterprise package, u will choose sites for us to advertise our site.

    am I right?

  6. #96
    wasted's Avatar
    wasted is offline Jr. VIP
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    497
    Thanks
    76
    Thanked 1,712 Times in 155 Posts

    Default Re: 833% ROI --> A Robust Media Buying System --> Create Campaigns in Minutes --> Free Dem

    @super11,

    In simple terms, but what you also have access to is over 200 banners and 120+ landing pages. With that there is a landing page creator with a drag and drop interface to be able to create campaign pages within minutes. Within the tool you can save and export your site and it is ready to upload to your server.

    Enterprise is more then just choosing sites, it's help, advice, and guidance through research, banners, copy, landing pages, tracking,and execution.

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to wasted For This Useful Post:

    super11 (07-26-2013)

  8. #97
    super11's Avatar
    super11 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    822
    Thanks
    1,148
    Thanked 257 Times in 171 Posts

    Default Re: 833% ROI --> A Robust Media Buying System --> Create Campaigns in Minutes --> Free Dem

    Thks for the reply above...Can I get good success with ecommerce sites with enterprise package? Its fashion niche
    (hats)

  9. #98
    wasted's Avatar
    wasted is offline Jr. VIP
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    497
    Thanks
    76
    Thanked 1,712 Times in 155 Posts

    Default Re: 833% ROI --> A Robust Media Buying System --> Create Campaigns in Minutes --> Free Dem

    Are the hats your own products?

    Sometimes it can be tough with retail items if you are an affiliate since most of the times payouts are 5-8%

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to wasted For This Useful Post:

    super11 (07-26-2013)

  11. #99
    super11's Avatar
    super11 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    822
    Thanks
    1,148
    Thanked 257 Times in 171 Posts

    Default Re: 833% ROI --> A Robust Media Buying System --> Create Campaigns in Minutes --> Free Dem

    Quote Originally Posted by wasted View Post
    Are the hats your own products?

    Sometimes it can be tough with retail items if you are an affiliate since most of the times payouts are 5-8%
    I dropship items. Margin is around $5 to $10 each hat.

  12. #100
    subster's Avatar
    subster is offline Elite Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Krauthausen
    Age
    34
    Posts
    1,725
    Thanks
    489
    Thanked 1,339 Times in 587 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: 833% ROI --> A Robust Media Buying System --> Create Campaigns in Minutes --> Free Dem

    Highest membership level: The last point "Campaign Setup" = I just give you the products url and Clickzr does the rest?

  13. #101
    aldoraine is offline Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    204
    Thanks
    86
    Thanked 67 Times in 29 Posts

    Default Re: 833% ROI --> A Robust Media Buying System --> Create Campaigns in Minutes --> Free Dem

    Honestly, I want to be self-sufficient at media buying. I'd rather learn to do it myself, so that I can be successful long-term. Is your service geared toward those that want to direct link to offers or more for people that have their own products?

  14. #102
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Age
    24
    Posts
    273
    Thanks
    138
    Thanked 183 Times in 92 Posts

    Default Re: 833% ROI --> A Robust Media Buying System --> Create Campaigns in Minutes --> Free Dem

    I am very interested in this.

  15. #103
    netmoney1's Avatar
    netmoney1 is offline Executive VIP
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,979
    Thanks
    2,293
    Thanked 7,050 Times in 1,612 Posts

    Default Re: 833% ROI --> A Robust Media Buying System --> Create Campaigns in Minutes --> Free Dem

    Update time…

    The ClickZr team did their extensive research and came up with some very creative banners and began to test. We put conversion pixels on the site, the conversion page and the ‘add to cart’ buttons.

    They then started using their testing and optimization methods to gather data.

    When I say that “Steve and his team know their sh#t!” it is an understatement. I have never met someone that is so knowledgeable in this space before.

    Anyone that is considering media buying – JUMP IN NOW! You can literally piss away the cost to get started within minutes leaving you with nothing. Let the pro’s handle your campaign.

    For those of you that are already in the program and received Issue #1 of the “By the Numbers” email series the campaign that wasted is talking about is the campaign he is doing for me.

    I will skip the “boring parts” and get to the meat…the part where he talks about what he has uncovered through his testing:

    In the end $337.72 is spent. I take a look at my data. I analyze and see
    one great site placement opportunity. There is a site that has provided my
    a .362% CTR and $.11 CPC. The site also provided Add to Cart actions on my
    landing page.

    I have my gold now.
    $.11 CPC... and my CPM is $.36.

    Step Seven: Negotiate

    I go to the site and go to their advertising section. The reason is... Site
    Scout is an ad network that buys up remainder inventory that the big boys
    don't want. If they happen to have zones on good placements they only get X
    amount of impressions a day. When I read more up on the site I find that
    they receive
    5,500,000 uniques a month. This is great news because this
    means I can scale my campaigns.

    I also go to the site directly because I want to negotiate a better rate...
    or at least get a guaranteed impression count. SiteScout can negotiate this
    for you, but obviously they will work in their cut. I first try out the
    site publisher themselves.

    I find the contact for advertising and ask for a rate card on their
    advertising products. Come in like that... utilize the industry terms and
    you'll receive good points of contacts.

    This is where I am now... tomorrow it is time for negotiation. I'm going to
    try to negotiate,

    $1,000 at a $.36 CPM will give me 2,777,777 impressions. I know know that I
    can see a
    .362% CTR with this placement, but to be safe let's call it .30

    This will drive
    8,333 users to my site.

    I know from my tests that the uniques will click on my add to cart button
    yielding a
    14% CTR to my check out page.

    This will drive
    1,166 users to my check out page.

    If my check out converts at a low
    2% I will produce 23 sales.
    If my check out converts at a decent
    3% I will produce 35 sales.
    If my check out converts at a great
    5% I will produce 58 sales.

    2% = $2,001 = 100% ROI
    3% = $3,045 = 200% ROI
    5% = $5,046 = 400% ROI


    Negotiation is big here, because if I can get a guaranteed impression at
    let us say, .20 CPM. I will reach 5,000,000 impressions... and have the
    potential to reach a
    800% ROI on this campaign hitting a huge $9,135.


    This is how POWERFUL ClickZr is…I can not say enough about how blown away I am. As you can see, wasted and his team are putting our campaign in position to be extremely profitable. Isn’t that the reason media buying is attractive?!

    Get on this NOW if you are ready to take your earnings to the next level.

  16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to netmoney1 For This Useful Post:

    abhi007 (08-02-2013), gaabrielz (08-12-2013), hateandbreak (08-03-2013), jimijam (08-14-2013), moneysavvy (08-02-2013), od265 (09-04-2013)

  17. #104
    moneysavvy is offline Registered Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    74
    Thanks
    23
    Thanked 25 Times in 9 Posts

    Default Re: 833% ROI --> A Robust Media Buying System --> Create Campaigns in Minutes --> Free Dem

    Great to see a good review from this service! It would be nice to hear from a few others who are having success with wasted and his Clickzr service. I think it would encourage a few people who are on the fence about signing up, especially because media buying has a reputation for being extremely expensive with a steep learning curve.

  18. #105
    netmoney1's Avatar
    netmoney1 is offline Executive VIP
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,979
    Thanks
    2,293
    Thanked 7,050 Times in 1,612 Posts

    Default Re: 833% ROI --> A Robust Media Buying System --> Create Campaigns in Minutes --> Free Dem

    Quote Originally Posted by moneysavvy View Post
    Great to see a good review from this service! It would be nice to hear from a few others who are having success with wasted and his Clickzr service. I think it would encourage a few people who are on the fence about signing up, especially because media buying has a reputation for being extremely expensive with a steep learning curve.
    Have a quick chat with wasted about your campaign. You make a great point about media buying having the potential to be very expensive (if you do not know what you are doing) and the learning curve associated with it.

    This is EXACTLY why I went with this...because there is no wasted money when you know what sites and placements convert - and no learning curve because the professionals are handling the set up.

    The numbers above clearly show why I am beyond happy with the service so far

  19. #106
    hateandbreak's Avatar
    hateandbreak is offline Steveeeee Maddennnnnnnn!!
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    1,041
    Thanks
    941
    Thanked 1,189 Times in 297 Posts

    Default Re: 833% ROI --> A Robust Media Buying System --> Create Campaigns in Minutes --> Free Dem

    netmoney congrats on the coming success we are sure to see! I am looking to joining the Enterprise level with a friend so we can jump aboard this amazing stuff and learn as much as possible about media buying. Please do update us on your results if possible!



  20. #107
    RedOctobre's Avatar
    RedOctobre is offline Old Dragon
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    150
    Thanks
    105
    Thanked 73 Times in 30 Posts

    Default Re: 833% ROI --> A Robust Media Buying System --> Create Campaigns in Minutes --> Free Dem

    Hey Wasted - did you see my PM? I'd love to get your input on my business model so I can know what you all will need from me when I dive in.

    Thanks,
    Red

  21. #108
    bubator is offline Newbies
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    8
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 2 Times in 1 Post

    Default Re: 833% ROI --> A Robust Media Buying System --> Create Campaigns in Minutes --> Free Dem

    hi...(to netmoney1)

    So let say your check out convert at 2% and you spent $1,000 to get $2,001. So your gross profit would be $1,001 ($2,001-$1,000) How can it be profitable? If you have a commission (affiliate) at 10%, 15%, 20% or 50% of $2,001...you'll lose your money. and if it's your own product...your price for each product would be $87 ($2,001/23) so what would be your margin in %? Even if you have 50% of $87, you wont make money...maybe i didn't understand so let me know...

    thanks
    Last edited by bubator; 08-09-2013 at 07:50 AM.

  22. #109
    bubator is offline Newbies
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    8
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 2 Times in 1 Post

    Default Re: 833% ROI --> A Robust Media Buying System --> Create Campaigns in Minutes --> Free Dem

    hi...

    So let say your check out convert at 2% and you spent $1,000 to get $2,001. So your gross profit would be $1,001 ($2,001-$1,000) How can it be profitable? If you have a commission (affiliate) at 10%, 15%, 20% or 50% of $2,001...you'll lose your money. and if it's your own product...your price for each product would be $87 ($2,001/23) so what would be your margin in %? Even if you have 50% of $87, you wont make money...maybe i didn't understand so let me know...

    thanks


    Quote Originally Posted by netmoney1 View Post
    Update time…

    The ClickZr team did their extensive research and came up with some very creative banners and began to test. We put conversion pixels on the site, the conversion page and the ‘add to cart’ buttons.

    They then started using their testing and optimization methods to gather data.

    When I say that “Steve and his team know their sh#t!” it is an understatement. I have never met someone that is so knowledgeable in this space before.

    Anyone that is considering media buying – JUMP IN NOW! You can literally piss away the cost to get started within minutes leaving you with nothing. Let the pro’s handle your campaign.

    For those of you that are already in the program and received Issue #1 of the “By the Numbers” email series the campaign that wasted is talking about is the campaign he is doing for me.

    I will skip the “boring parts” and get to the meat…the part where he talks about what he has uncovered through his testing:

    In the end $337.72 is spent. I take a look at my data. I analyze and see
    one great site placement opportunity. There is a site that has provided my
    a .362% CTR and $.11 CPC. The site also provided Add to Cart actions on my
    landing page.

    I have my gold now.
    $.11 CPC... and my CPM is $.36.

    Step Seven: Negotiate

    I go to the site and go to their advertising section. The reason is... Site
    Scout is an ad network that buys up remainder inventory that the big boys
    don't want. If they happen to have zones on good placements they only get X
    amount of impressions a day. When I read more up on the site I find that
    they receive
    5,500,000 uniques a month. This is great news because this
    means I can scale my campaigns.

    I also go to the site directly because I want to negotiate a better rate...
    or at least get a guaranteed impression count. SiteScout can negotiate this
    for you, but obviously they will work in their cut. I first try out the
    site publisher themselves.

    I find the contact for advertising and ask for a rate card on their
    advertising products. Come in like that... utilize the industry terms and
    you'll receive good points of contacts.

    This is where I am now... tomorrow it is time for negotiation. I'm going to
    try to negotiate,

    $1,000 at a $.36 CPM will give me 2,777,777 impressions. I know know that I
    can see a
    .362% CTR with this placement, but to be safe let's call it .30

    This will drive
    8,333 users to my site.

    I know from my tests that the uniques will click on my add to cart button
    yielding a
    14% CTR to my check out page.

    This will drive
    1,166 users to my check out page.

    If my check out converts at a low
    2% I will produce 23 sales.
    If my check out converts at a decent
    3% I will produce 35 sales.
    If my check out converts at a great
    5% I will produce 58 sales.

    2% = $2,001 = 100% ROI
    3% = $3,045 = 200% ROI
    5% = $5,046 = 400% ROI


    Negotiation is big here, because if I can get a guaranteed impression at
    let us say, .20 CPM. I will reach 5,000,000 impressions... and have the
    potential to reach a
    800% ROI on this campaign hitting a huge $9,135.


    This is how POWERFUL ClickZr is…I can not say enough about how blown away I am. As you can see, wasted and his team are putting our campaign in position to be extremely profitable. Isn’t that the reason media buying is attractive?!

    Get on this NOW if you are ready to take your earnings to the next level.

  23. #110
    netmoney1's Avatar
    netmoney1 is offline Executive VIP
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,979
    Thanks
    2,293
    Thanked 7,050 Times in 1,612 Posts

    Default Re: 833% ROI --> A Robust Media Buying System --> Create Campaigns in Minutes --> Free Dem

    Quote Originally Posted by bubator View Post
    hi...(to netmoney1)

    So let say your check out convert at 2% and you spent $1,000 to get $2,001. So your gross profit would be $1,001 ($2,001-$1,000) How can it be profitable? If you have a commission (affiliate) at 10%, 15%, 20% or 50% of $2,001...you'll lose your money. and if it's your own product...your price for each product would be $87 ($2,001/23) so what would be your margin in %? Even if you have 50% of $87, you wont make money...maybe i didn't understand so let me know...

    thanks
    ??? Of course it is profitable....Anytime you spend $1,000 and make $2,000 there is a profit. Why would there be any affiliate commission? I am promoting my own product directly. It is an eBook product, not a physical product. So, every sale is gravy. I'm really confused as to what you are asking. How would I lose money? If I spend $1,000 and bring in $2,000 then I profit $1,000. Simple.

  24. #111
    bubator is offline Newbies
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    8
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 2 Times in 1 Post

    Default Re: 833% ROI --> A Robust Media Buying System --> Create Campaigns in Minutes --> Free Dem

    Quote Originally Posted by netmoney1 View Post
    ??? Of course it is profitable....Anytime you spend $1,000 and make $2,000 there is a profit. Why would there be any affiliate commission? I am promoting my own product directly. It is an eBook product, not a physical product. So, every sale is gravy. I'm really confused as to what you are asking. How would I lose money? If I spend $1,000 and bring in $2,000 then I profit $1,000. Simple.
    Hello,
    I do not try to contradict, i try to get a better understanding of the situation...let's take a example from wasted (If you have $1,000-$2,000 --> here is how to turn that into $40,000+), so you spend in total $337.72 to collect the DATA, what would be the total impressions won? what would be the total conversions? what would be the total revenue? Your golden opportunity is $.11 CPC and .36 CPM...so how much did you spend and what would be the revenue for your "gold"? After you will scale up and turn $1,000 into $2,000 (at least)...in your case it will be profitable but if you had your own physical product with a net profit margin, it would be a different story...

    thanks

    PS: I dont make any judgments on this service, wasted is the BEST and EXPERT in media buying, I just try to figure out netmoney1's case.
    Last edited by bubator; 08-10-2013 at 01:30 AM.

  25. #112
    netmoney1's Avatar
    netmoney1 is offline Executive VIP
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,979
    Thanks
    2,293
    Thanked 7,050 Times in 1,612 Posts

    Default Re: 833% ROI --> A Robust Media Buying System --> Create Campaigns in Minutes --> Free Dem

    Quote Originally Posted by bubator View Post
    Hello,
    I do not try to contradict, i try to get a better understanding of the situation...let's take a example from wasted (If you have $1,000-$2,000 --> here is how to turn that into $40,000+), so you spend in total $337.72 to collect the DATA, what would be the total impressions won? what would be the total conversions? what would be the total revenue? Your golden opportunity is $.11 CPC and .36 CPM...so how much did you spend and what would be the revenue for your "gold"? After you will scale up and turn $1,000 into $2,000 (at least)...in your case it will be profitable but if you had your own physical product with a net profit margin, it would be a different story...

    thanks

    PS: I dont make any judgments on this service, wasted is the BEST and EXPERT in media buying, I just try to figure out netmoney1's case.
    If you have questions please direct them to the OP (wasted) - I'm not sure what it is that you don't get. This service uncovered a campaign that is profitable for my product, simple as that. This isn't a cookie cutter service. They develop it around what YOU need. I'm not going to go back and forth in someones BST thread. If you have questions I suggest you contact wasted. I posted my experience because I was happy with how my transaction went. It wasn't paid review - I paid for the help just like everyone else.

  26. #113
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    14
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts

    Default Re: 833% ROI --> A Robust Media Buying System --> Create Campaigns in Minutes --> Free Dem

    Interested.

  27. #114
    Elbert is offline Banned - see signature
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    228
    Thanks
    44
    Thanked 61 Times in 48 Posts

    Default Re: 833% ROI --> A Robust Media Buying System --> Create Campaigns in Minutes --> Free Dem

    This member has been permanently banned from BHW.You use their services at your own risk.

    Last edited by Elbert; 08-14-2013 at 07:45 PM.
    This member has been permanently banned from BHW.

  28. #115
    raghav is offline Jr. VIP
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    533
    Thanks
    624
    Thanked 277 Times in 92 Posts

    Default Re: 833% ROI --> A Robust Media Buying System --> Create Campaigns in Minutes --> Free Dem

    I brought $500 enterprise pack from Wasted. He has given a strategy and currently it is in implementation stage.

    Will get back here with the results after a couple weeks(If I see any).
    My father is sick, will be off until 15th oct. I will respond to all the pms once I am back.

  29. #116
    wasted's Avatar
    wasted is offline Jr. VIP
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    497
    Thanks
    76
    Thanked 1,712 Times in 155 Posts

    Default Re: 833% ROI --> A Robust Media Buying System --> Create Campaigns in Minutes --> Free Dem

    Hey,

    Thanks for the post raghav. Everyone is getting setup into their implementations of their strategies. I would say within a few weeks we will have some very happy members and postings of results. Stay tuned!

    Steve

  30. #117
    thedorf's Avatar
    thedorf is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    1,070
    Thanks
    735
    Thanked 408 Times in 273 Posts

    Default Re: 833% ROI --> A Robust Media Buying System --> Create Campaigns in Minutes --> Free Dem

    Just got approval from a client for the enterprise package - will be re-signing up soon.

    Now to figure out how to renew on my exisiting ID. Hmmm
    Last edited by thedorf; 08-19-2013 at 04:26 PM.

  31. #118
    S E O's Avatar
    S E O is offline Power Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    In Front Of BHW
    Posts
    555
    Thanks
    217
    Thanked 203 Times in 171 Posts

    Default Re: 833% ROI --> A Robust Media Buying System --> Create Campaigns in Minutes --> Free Dem

    Hello mate pm you ASAP can you please reply me ASAP
    Cheers

  32. #119
    wasted's Avatar
    wasted is offline Jr. VIP
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    497
    Thanks
    76
    Thanked 1,712 Times in 155 Posts

    Default Re: 833% ROI --> A Robust Media Buying System --> Create Campaigns in Minutes --> Free Dem

    @thedorf,

    Just sent you an email, on skype if you want to discuss further

  33. #120
    atlosas is offline Newbies
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    19
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Default Re: 833% ROI --> A Robust Media Buying System --> Create Campaigns in Minutes --> Free Dem

    bookmarked

  34. #121
    irishfan is offline Newbies
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    31
    Thanks
    6
    Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts

    Default Re: 833% ROI --> A Robust Media Buying System --> Create Campaigns in Minutes --> Free Dem

    Hey Wasted,

    Do you recommend using a service like Adbeat? Thanks!

  35. #122
    juhgzz is offline Newbies
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    18
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Default Re: 833% ROI --> A Robust Media Buying System --> Create Campaigns in Minutes --> Free Dem

    Wasted -- I sent you a PM, and added you on Skype. I'm interested in the enterprise package. Please get back to me as soon as possible, as I would like to start diving into the product this weekend.

    thanks!

  36. #123
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    4
    Thanks
    83
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default Re: 833% ROI --> A Robust Media Buying System --> Create Campaigns in Minutes --> Free Dem

    Hi wasted, just signed up but can't get in??? can't pm you on here yet. Can you help my eskipe is levi.marrero

  37. #124
    juhgzz is offline Newbies
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    18
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Default Re: 833% ROI --> A Robust Media Buying System --> Create Campaigns in Minutes --> Free Dem

    Wasted has been great with communication via Skype and PM here on BHW. I just purchased enterprise, and am waiting for account activation.

    Wasted -- Please take care of this as soon as possible. Thanks!

    All -- I will be putting a few thousand into my initial trial campaign. I will post back with results!!

  38. #125
    anguschkong is offline Registered Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    98
    Thanks
    35
    Thanked 10 Times in 9 Posts

    Default Re: 833% ROI --> A Robust Media Buying System --> Create Campaigns in Minutes --> Free Dem

    someone bought his service please post review...

    OP:
    is the 40% off discount still valid?

  39. #126
    steingate is offline Registered Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    77
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 12 Times in 11 Posts

    Default Re: 833% ROI --> A Robust Media Buying System --> Create Campaigns in Minutes --> Free Dem

    How do I get my account activated? Thanks.

  40. #127
    jiftech is offline Jr. VIP
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    325
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts

    Default Re: 833% ROI --> A Robust Media Buying System --> Create Campaigns in Minutes --> Free Dem

    Looks pretty good.

  41. #128
    sogeking's Avatar
    sogeking is offline Power Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    786
    Thanks
    140
    Thanked 336 Times in 200 Posts

    Default Re: 833% ROI --> A Robust Media Buying System --> Create Campaigns in Minutes --> Free Dem

    added on skype, kind of interested.

  42. #129
    anguschkong is offline Registered Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    98
    Thanks
    35
    Thanked 10 Times in 9 Posts

    Default Re: 833% ROI --> A Robust Media Buying System --> Create Campaigns in Minutes --> Free Dem

    I couldn't find the skype of wasted.
    please add me angusangus23
    i would love to talk to u before purchasing

  43. #130
    kideze's Avatar
    kideze is offline Jr. VIP
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    the GRAND valley
    Posts
    1,730
    Thanks
    746
    Thanked 309 Times in 225 Posts

    Default Re: 833% ROI --> A Robust Media Buying System --> Create Campaigns in Minutes --> Free Dem

    From the Looks of it, this is a very powerful service that provides all the help and expertise that is needed for display ads. Will look into getting a package this week.

    One question though, are your banner ads generic? and do you have mobile banner ads?
    Whatttttttttttttt??

  44. #131
    gingerbuzz's Avatar
    gingerbuzz is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Asia
    Posts
    148
    Thanks
    43
    Thanked 48 Times in 35 Posts

    Default Re: 833% ROI --> A Robust Media Buying System --> Create Campaigns in Minutes --> Free Dem

    so glad to get good service.
    Last edited by gingerbuzz; 09-11-2013 at 10:34 AM. Reason: everyones happy now

  45. #132
    cashkim is offline Registered Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    74
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default Re: 833% ROI --> A Robust Media Buying System --> Create Campaigns in Minutes --> Free Dem

    Hi Wasted

    PM sent. thanks

  46. #133
    cashkim is offline Registered Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    74
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default Re: 833% ROI --> A Robust Media Buying System --> Create Campaigns in Minutes --> Free Dem

    Hi Wasted,

    Just PM'ed you a few days and ago and added you on Skype as I want to discuss our potential campaigns for Enterprise package. Can you please get back to me asap thanks

  47. #134
    RedOctobre's Avatar
    RedOctobre is offline Old Dragon
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    150
    Thanks
    105
    Thanked 73 Times in 30 Posts

    Default Re: 833% ROI --> A Robust Media Buying System --> Create Campaigns in Minutes --> Free Dem

    Wasted,

    Are any of my messages getting through? Been trying to reach you via Skype + e-mail + on here for almost a week. Spoke with Ken briefly but need updates. Please get in touch.

    Thanks,
    R

  48. #135
    manmuffin's Avatar
    manmuffin is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    133
    Thanks
    19
    Thanked 18 Times in 17 Posts

    Default Re: 833% ROI --> A Robust Media Buying System --> Create Campaigns in Minutes --> Free Dem

    I've been getting a ton of pm's asking about my experience with the enterprise package. Just wanted to update with my experience so far.

    I'm one of those who entered this starting from scratch. I spoke with wasted at length to get a full picture of what to expect from the enterprise package since it's such a large investment. Before you do purchase, I highly recommend contacting wasted and discuss your budget because the $499 does not include money going towards the actual media buy for your campaign. I went in knowing I would be investing more money down the line.

    The campaign that wasted sets up is not something you can't do yourself. This is, also, something I knew from the get go. It's certainly a good learning experience for a noob though. After making the enterprise purchase, wasted spent time with me going over possible niches we could go into based on my own experiences and his. He made some recommendations from his research on which niches seemed to be doing well at the time. Again, these niches are not anything special. They are quite well known for high competition and earnings. Something a noob would eventually learn on their own.

    Once I decided on a niche, he started work on the campaign. This took time and there wasn't a lot of communication from his end. There were emails and contact, but I needed to be proactive and get in touch with him and his team every now and then to get updates on what's going on. They were quite understanding as it seemed I wasn't the only one with concerns. I guess people were afraid of getting scammed since it happens so often here.

    Towards the end of the month, wasted recommended several CPA companies to apply to once the website was set up. It is a very professional looking website, which I believe helped in me getting accepted. All that was left was giving over my info so wasted and his team could start linking everything up. Overall, it took a little longer than expected, but I'm pretty happy with how things have turned out so far. Everything is now currently set up, and only time will tell how much I make from this investment. I'll update with more progress later.

  49. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to manmuffin For This Useful Post:

    raghav (09-23-2013), WinBoot (10-12-2013)

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast


Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  




BlackHatWorld on Twitter BlackHatWorld on FaceBook


1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109