How to make money online by uploading videos (A to Z) - Daily $100 Method - Page 11

 

Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast
Results 451 to 495 of 655
Originally Posted by kotlt1 so sad, i think my stat is good but... me too...
  1. #451
    klassomm is offline Newbies
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    7
    Thanks
    9
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default Re: How to make money online by uploading videos (A to Z) - Daily $100 Method

    Quote Originally Posted by kotlt1 View Post
    so sad, i think my stat is good but...
    me too

  2. #452
    legoman101 is offline Newbies
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    7
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default Re: How to make money online by uploading videos (A to Z) - Daily $100 Method

    Got a good amount of traffic from Russia, damn I guess they are kids.

  3. #453
    DCOM! is offline Newbies
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Brooklyn, NY
    Posts
    32
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 8 Times in 6 Posts

    Default Re: How to make money online by uploading videos (A to Z) - Daily $100 Method

    Just want to tell you that Insane$ is a legit company and they do send you money via paypal if you actually manage to get sign ups. Got my first payment on July the 1st "See tiny screen below". So this method does work (kinda). However, needless to say that it's almost impossible to get sign ups just by uploading vids to porn sites (without some kinda unique twist), unless you upload hundrets of vids on a daily basis


    2.jpeg

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to DCOM! For This Useful Post:

    klassomm (07-26-2013)

  5. #454
    kotlt1 is offline Newbies
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    11
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default Re: How to make money online by uploading videos (A to Z) - Daily $100 Method

    Quote Originally Posted by DCOM! View Post
    Just want to tell you that Insane$ is a legit company and they do send you money via paypal if you actually manage to get sign ups. Got my first payment on July the 1st "See tiny screen below". So this method does work (kinda). However, needless to say that it's almost impossible to get sign ups just by uploading vids to porn sites (without some kinda unique twist), unless you upload hundrets of vids on a daily basis


    2.jpeg
    You mean this method is no longer work ?

  6. #455
    DCOM! is offline Newbies
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Brooklyn, NY
    Posts
    32
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 8 Times in 6 Posts

    Default Re: How to make money online by uploading videos (A to Z) - Daily $100 Method

    No, what I mean is, if you do just what op says without adding a little something extra of your own, chances are, you won't get any sign ups.

  7. #456
    kmkal is offline Newbies
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    4
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default Re: How to make money online by uploading videos (A to Z) - Daily $100 Method

    I'm way too busy to be doing this, so if anyone wants my domain [free 69 cams] for like couple dollars, let me know.
    Last edited by kmkal; 07-26-2013 at 07:27 AM.

  8. #457
    kotlt1 is offline Newbies
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    11
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default Re: How to make money online by uploading videos (A to Z) - Daily $100 Method

    Quote Originally Posted by DCOM! View Post
    No, what I mean is, if you do just what op says without adding a little something extra of your own, chances are, you won't get any sign ups.
    Possible i have some tip via PM from you ?

  9. #458
    uskaa's Avatar
    uskaa is offline Newbies
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    26
    Thanks
    16
    Thanked 41 Times in 4 Posts

    Default Re: How to make money online by uploading videos (A to Z) - Daily $100 Method

    Thanks OP, i'm planning to try it out soon

  10. #459
    goobers206 is offline Newbies
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    21
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

    Default Re: How to make money online by uploading videos (A to Z) - Daily $100 Method

    good method will try

  11. #460
    lechat's Avatar
    lechat is offline Newbies
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    24
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 13 Times in 9 Posts

    Default Re: How to make money online by uploading videos (A to Z) - Daily $100 Method

    Thanks OP for sharing
    Quote Originally Posted by kotlt1 View Post
    so sad, i think my stat is good but...
    350 uniques in adult biz is almost nothing. I'm making 800:1 in FREE sign up (PPL). Never tried OP's network but with livejazmin got 1:3000 PPS or even lower.
    Figures in adult are quite different to mainstream you have to get used to.
    Method is great, but it only will work with a big ammount of videos, so be patient and try to automate most of the tasks. Build a bot or something

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to lechat For This Useful Post:

    Bruut (07-26-2013)

  13. #461
    Xristakitos is offline Newbies
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    33
    Thanks
    16
    Thanked 7 Times in 6 Posts

    Default Re: How to make money online by uploading videos (A to Z) - Daily $100 Method

    It was a very helpful share mate! I m going to try it and share my results!!

  14. #462
    StylesJM is offline Newbies
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    3
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

    Default Re: How to make money online by uploading videos (A to Z) - Daily $100 Method

    Quote Originally Posted by DCOM! View Post
    No, what I mean is, if you do just what op says without adding a little something extra of your own, chances are, you won't get any sign ups.
    Good advice.

  15. #463
    valib4 is offline Newbies
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    12
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 2 Times in 1 Post

    Default Re: How to make money online by uploading videos (A to Z) - Daily $100 Method

    Hey man can you recommand me a certfiedhosting packet ? Tank you a lot

  16. #464
    gabriel0270's Avatar
    gabriel0270 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    188
    Thanks
    80
    Thanked 87 Times in 44 Posts

    Default Re: How to make money online by uploading videos (A to Z) - Daily $100 Method

    didn't you get copyright complains? i just uploaded movies(not webcam shows) for about 3-4 days and the support where i am affiliate told me they got complains. But maybe with webcam shows its something else..

  17. #465
    acidol2's Avatar
    acidol2 is offline Power Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    632
    Thanks
    1,357
    Thanked 378 Times in 215 Posts

    Default Re: How to make money online by uploading videos (A to Z) - Daily $100 Method

    Sweetness. If I think about getting back into the adult shizzle, I know where to go. Thanks man.

  18. #466
    sairosman is offline Newbies
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    11
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default Re: How to make money online by uploading videos (A to Z) - Daily $100 Method

    nice tutorial

  19. #467
    SleepieGirl's Avatar
    SleepieGirl is offline Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    TenDollarBlog.com
    Posts
    439
    Thanks
    20
    Thanked 282 Times in 76 Posts

    Default Re: How to make money online by uploading videos (A to Z) - Daily $100 Method

    i made a free automated video uploader for xvideos if anyone here wants to try it out : http://www.blackhatworld.com/blackha...-uploader.html

  20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SleepieGirl For This Useful Post:

    ionutbas (03-06-2014), John. (08-14-2013)

  21. #468
    ChoosenOne is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    194
    Thanks
    52
    Thanked 27 Times in 26 Posts

    Default Re: How to make money online by uploading videos (A to Z) - Daily $100 Method

    Gave me some great ideas. Thank you for sharing this. I can come up with many tweaks to this. Lovely.

  22. #469
    Optimal is offline Newbies
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    11
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default Re: How to make money online by uploading videos (A to Z) - Daily $100 Method

    Thank you for sharing with us!

  23. #470
    MadRebel's Avatar
    MadRebel is offline Registered Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    80
    Thanks
    46
    Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts

    Default Re: How to make money online by uploading videos (A to Z) - Daily $100 Method

    Quote Originally Posted by dekadent30 View Post
    Better move to tumblr, my adult blog has 4k uu visitors a day, and 12$/day from mylikes, all on autopilot, i upload my queue once a week using queue bot, much less work and better profits
    It would be very appreciative if you'd expand a bit on this one. While the OP's post is very interesting, this to me sounds more up my alley. A please comes along with this as well. thnx in advance.

  24. #471
    MadRebel's Avatar
    MadRebel is offline Registered Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    80
    Thanks
    46
    Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts

    Cool Re: How to make money online by uploading videos (A to Z) - Daily $100 Method

    Quote Originally Posted by bh4nuc0der View Post
    Dude Can u make Me correct
    Is uploading Porn videos is not a Crime ....?
    Ans sameFull
    Man...this is Blackhat. If this is against your conscience, then you should find you a Whitehat forum and say a prayer for us in the meantime, because we're all sinner's!

  25. #472
    Moses199 is offline Newbies
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    43
    Thanks
    8
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default Re: How to make money online by uploading videos (A to Z) - Daily $100 Method

    Should i include keywords in tags or just in the description?
    Last edited by Moses199; 08-19-2013 at 01:03 PM.

  26. #473
    Moses199 is offline Newbies
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    43
    Thanks
    8
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default Re: How to make money online by uploading videos (A to Z) - Daily $100 Method

    Quote Originally Posted by cooldude7 View Post

    Step10
    :[This is mandatory][Final Step]
    Goto: x-v-i-d-e-o-s
    Create a new account, you dont have to verify email to upload videos.

    Upload those watermarked videos to it. and use titles and descriptions as
    keyword1 - yourdomain
    keyword2 - yourdomain
    keyword3 - yourdomain


    Any Questions ??

    How did you add all the keywords to the description?...xvideos have a maximum of keywords you can put in the description though...

  27. #474
    mchol is offline Newbies
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    4
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default Re: How to make money online by uploading videos (A to Z) - Daily $100 Method

    Is there a way to make uploading faster? It takes me atleast an hour to upload one video

  28. #475
    naveen is offline Registered Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    51
    Thanks
    18
    Thanked 18 Times in 12 Posts

    Default Re: How to make money online by uploading videos (A to Z) - Daily $100 Method

    Upload the file first to DropBox public folder, copy the link, and paste it in the field that says upload via URL. Your file will be uploaded in few seconds.

    You can mark videos, upload them to DropBox and then uploaded 1 or 2 everyday through public URL.

    Quote Originally Posted by mchol View Post
    Is there a way to make uploading faster? It takes me atleast an hour to upload one video

  29. #476
    flamboyantrick is offline Newbies
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    3
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default Re: How to make money online by uploading videos (A to Z) - Daily $100 Method

    Can anyone explain an easy method of watermarking? I am trying to get mine to overlap theirs. It is difficult to use the Video Charge Studio program to do this. And also time consuming. Any tips would be great. I will definitely share how things go when I get things up and running. BTW, insanedollars is having a promo right now until Aug 31: $125 pps.

  30. #477
    W9go's Avatar
    W9go is offline Elite Member
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    www.myhome.com
    Posts
    1,731
    Thanks
    263
    Thanked 346 Times in 254 Posts
    Blog Entries
    6

    Default Re: How to make money online by uploading videos (A to Z) - Daily $100 Method

    suscribed ...... i liet to go to youtube now. so i read all here which is realted.

  31. #478
    MrDoopDoop is offline Newbies
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    20
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 11 Times in 3 Posts

    Default Re: How to make money online by uploading videos (A to Z) - Daily $100 Method

    The whole Your Dom ain c rap don't work your vid eos need appr oved, when you enter web site and keywords in the key words section it erases your dom ain... any other met hods like this Im not saying it don't work the water marking is good idea but the other stuff is just plain confusing iv read this whole gu ide and even tried it it wont put my do main in des cription or keywo rds mabe you can help me via tea m view or make a simple VID TU T?


    ERASE SPACES

  32. #479
    dripdrop's Avatar
    dripdrop is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    170
    Thanks
    11
    Thanked 24 Times in 18 Posts

    Default Re: How to make money online by uploading videos (A to Z) - Daily $100 Method

    I noticed if you have a nice logo design in your watermark, you get double or triple the type through rate ,because it looks more trusting. also if anyones looking for watermark design come search for me on fiver my names ldeitz

  33. #480
    shoops's Avatar
    shoops is offline Registered Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    57
    Thanks
    8
    Thanked 15 Times in 6 Posts

    Default Re: How to make money online by uploading videos (A to Z) - Daily $100 Method

    I know this is an old thread, but I'm going to give it a go. It is pretty easy to automate (mostly) and with the low startup cost it's worth a try. I'm working with my Af Manager to figure out some different types of offers that may convert better as well. I'll keep everyone posted.

    edit:
    I've got 101 watermarked videos uploaded and a few pending. Already getting a trickle of traffic, hoping for a lot more when they get indexed.
    Last edited by shoops; 08-28-2013 at 04:03 AM.

  34. #481
    Zevoltai's Avatar
    Zevoltai is offline Jr. VIP
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    426
    Thanks
    9
    Thanked 93 Times in 76 Posts

    Default Re: How to make money online by uploading videos (A to Z) - Daily $100 Method

    I've uploaded 106 videos so far with this method and have only gotten 19 hits to my referral link

  35. #482
    shoops's Avatar
    shoops is offline Registered Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    57
    Thanks
    8
    Thanked 15 Times in 6 Posts

    Default Re: How to make money online by uploading videos (A to Z) - Daily $100 Method

    Quote Originally Posted by Zevoltai View Post
    I've uploaded 106 videos so far with this method and have only gotten 19 hits to my referral link
    You need to think bigger. I have about 500 videos up and have about 40 uniques over the last few days since I started uploading. It should grown more once all the videos are indexed, but you need a LOT of videos for this to work. If you aren't planning on automating the process it probably isn't worth it anymore.

  36. #483
    rocken2 is offline Newbies
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    37
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default Re: How to make money online by uploading videos (A to Z) - Daily $100 Method

    Can you tell me how to make it automate?

  37. #484
    crysis365's Avatar
    crysis365 is offline Registered Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    World
    Posts
    63
    Thanks
    18
    Thanked 97 Times in 10 Posts

    Default Re: How to make money online by uploading videos (A to Z) - Daily $100 Method

    While reading this method I already thought of some tweak to enhance it. Will try and report it here

  38. #485
    NX_NULL's Avatar
    NX_NULL is offline nx_null
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    298
    Thanks
    80
    Thanked 412 Times in 136 Posts

    Default Re: How to make money online by uploading videos (A to Z) - Daily $100 Method

    guys if you are in US, do not even think about doing this

    tracking down your affiliate link is easier than what you think. Porn producers cant do fuck with tube websites and they take all their revenge on uploaders... if they caught u on US, they would sue the shit out of you and you will spend several years in prison. you cant believe how easy tube owners or affiliate networks hand over your critical info to these fuckers to just cover their ass and stay under safe harbor of DMCA law

    for offshore affiliates I suggest to use several pay sites in rotation, because its normal for a crazy producer to go after your accounts

  39. #486
    shoops's Avatar
    shoops is offline Registered Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    57
    Thanks
    8
    Thanked 15 Times in 6 Posts

    Default Re: How to make money online by uploading videos (A to Z) - Daily $100 Method

    Quote Originally Posted by NX_NULL View Post
    guys if you are in US, do not even think about doing this

    tracking down your affiliate link is easier than what you think. Porn producers cant do fuck with tube websites and they take all their revenge on uploaders... if they caught u on US, they would sue the shit out of you and you will spend several years in prison. you cant believe how easy tube owners or affiliate networks hand over your critical info to these fuckers to just cover their ass and stay under safe harbor of DMCA law

    for offshore affiliates I suggest to use several pay sites in rotation, because its normal for a crazy producer to go after your accounts
    I think the idea of this is to upload amateur webcam videos, not anything actually produced at a studio. not to say that makes it more legal, but i think it does decrease the risk of a producer going after you.

  40. #487
    cooldude7's Avatar
    cooldude7 is offline Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    423
    Thanks
    68
    Thanked 265 Times in 38 Posts

    Default Re: How to make money online by uploading videos (A to Z) - Daily $100 Method

    Quote Originally Posted by NX_NULL View Post
    guys if you are in US, do not even think about doing this

    tracking down your affiliate link is easier than what you think. Porn producers cant do fuck with tube websites and they take all their revenge on uploaders... if they caught u on US, they would sue the shit out of you and you will spend several years in prison. you cant believe how easy tube owners or affiliate networks hand over your critical info to these fuckers to just cover their ass and stay under safe harbor of DMCA law

    for offshore affiliates I suggest to use several pay sites in rotation, because its normal for a crazy producer to go after your accounts
    seriously ?

    i see shitloads of tube sites filled up copyrighted content and nobody cares... how many of cases you know , who are in US and in prison for uploading porn to tubes ?
    c'mon at the most you will loose your account at tube site and at affiliate program.....

    i have couple of friend in US doing this same method but with bots and stuff and trust me nobody is in jail...

    and if you are this much paranoid then you can always ask for payments via bitcoin from them, and put all you fake details in there....
    i heard insane guys are paying via western union too.

  41. The Following User Says Thank You to cooldude7 For This Useful Post:

    Rambo the Great (08-31-2014)

  42. #488
    NX_NULL's Avatar
    NX_NULL is offline nx_null
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    298
    Thanks
    80
    Thanked 412 Times in 136 Posts

    Default Re: How to make money online by uploading videos (A to Z) - Daily $100 Method

    Quote Originally Posted by cooldude7 View Post
    seriously ?

    i see shitloads of tube sites filled up copyrighted content and nobody cares... how many of cases you know , who are in US and in prison for uploading porn to tubes ?
    c'mon at the most you will loose your account at tube site and at affiliate program.....

    i have couple of friend in US doing this same method but with bots and stuff and trust me nobody is in jail...

    and if you are this much paranoid then you can always ask for payments via bitcoin from them, and put all you fake details in there....
    i heard insane guys are paying via western union too.
    If you own a tube website you will receive a ton of DMCA take-down notices daily... There are two leadership companies there that take these shits very seriously , One is Private and the other one is PinkVisual. The manager of pink visual is a nasty woman and takes these copy right infringements like some personal attack (she consider it as you slap your dick in her face).

    Recently she sued several porn tube websites for something around $12 million . How ever they settle this down by getting $100K and $200K from each tube and those websites ordered to bulk removes their pink visual videos. if you remember xvideos start hiring many staff mostly for pink visual videos, to stop them being uploaded... They are really a pain in ass for tube owners. Some of the big tubes such as youjizz.com hand overed up-loaders details to them.

    ofcourse if uploaders be outside US, they can not do much, probably just suspending your affiliate account.
    but if they track him down to US, then thats where the things get ugly

    many tube sites such as Man-win network owner of brazzers ,Pornhub, Youporn... has stopped publishing users content, because so much legal cases opened against them... the other huge porn site such as xhamsters , tnaflix/empflix has followed them too, many mid size tube sites follow "content partner" program to be under safe harbor of DMCA law

    there are some outlaws such as xvideos and youjizz that still publish users videos...
    and thats where DMCA agent are fishing.. they follow domain Whois, Aff network, Uploader IP from tube websites
    and they go for it, But it doesnt mean people who uploaded a 1 single movie will go to jail, They just want to remove the uploaders who frequently upload to stop them uploading their content.

    so if they find a large number of their movies are being uploaded by a single uploader ( they see ur watermark on their video ) Then they start to stop the damage from its source, tube sites are usually under safe harbor of DMCA law, so they can only do damage to the uploaders and stop them from repeating it by taking legal action against them.

    Porn industry is like Movie industry but in smaller scale (you cant upload hollywood movies and get away from it) and people take them less serious, But you should keep in mind they are real and making billion of dollars.

  43. #489
    NX_NULL's Avatar
    NX_NULL is offline nx_null
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    298
    Thanks
    80
    Thanked 412 Times in 136 Posts

    Default Re: How to make money online by uploading videos (A to Z) - Daily $100 Method

    Quote Originally Posted by cooldude7 View Post
    seriously ?

    i see shitloads of tube sites filled up copyrighted content and nobody cares... how many of cases you know , who are in US and in prison for uploading porn to tubes ?
    c'mon at the most you will loose your account at tube site and at affiliate program.....

    i have couple of friend in US doing this same method but with bots and stuff and trust me nobody is in jail...

    and if you are this much paranoid then you can always ask for payments via bitcoin from them, and put all you fake details in there....
    i heard insane guys are paying via western union too.
    Getting paid via bitcoin and entering fake details!

    you have probably no idea what you are talking about
    This is not silkroad, No reputable (even shady) network will not pay in anonymous currency like bitcoin
    when some shits happen they will be fucked up

    Affiliate networks are responsible for what their affiliate do, read how maxbounty get sued by facebook because of its affiliates spammed facebook...

    What networks do are passing troubles to their affiliates, paying by bitcoin is too risky for them... unless they are selling on silkroad

  44. #490
    MrDoopDoop is offline Newbies
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    20
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 11 Times in 3 Posts

    Default Re: How to make money online by uploading videos (A to Z) - Daily $100 Method

    Can someone please share an uploader that will simply upload the videos AFTER I WATERMARK THEM?

  45. #491
    Bogard's Avatar
    Bogard is offline Jr. VIP
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    West-Central Europe
    Posts
    199
    Thanks
    71
    Thanked 78 Times in 50 Posts

    Default Re: How to make money online by uploading videos (A to Z) - Daily $100 Method

    Quote Originally Posted by MrDoopDoop View Post
    Can someone please share an uploader that will simply upload the videos AFTER I WATERMARK THEM?
    http://www.blackhatworld.com/blackha...-uploader.html

  46. #492
    MrDoopDoop is offline Newbies
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    20
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 11 Times in 3 Posts

    Default Re: How to make money online by uploading videos (A to Z) - Daily $100 Method

    is there a way to do this in US without getting into trouble?

  47. #493
    cooldude7's Avatar
    cooldude7 is offline Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    423
    Thanks
    68
    Thanked 265 Times in 38 Posts

    Default Re: How to make money online by uploading videos (A to Z) - Daily $100 Method

    Quote Originally Posted by NX_NULL View Post
    If you own a tube website you will receive a ton of DMCA take-down notices daily... There are two leadership companies there that take these shits very seriously , One is Private and the other one is PinkVisual. The manager of pink visual is a nasty woman and takes these copy right infringements like some personal attack (she consider it as you slap your dick in her face).

    Recently she sued several porn tube websites for something around $12 million . How ever they settle this down by getting $100K and $200K from each tube and those websites ordered to bulk removes their pink visual videos. if you remember xvideos start hiring many staff mostly for pink visual videos, to stop them being uploaded... They are really a pain in ass for tube owners. Some of the big tubes such as youjizz.com hand overed up-loaders details to them.

    ofcourse if uploaders be outside US, they can not do much, probably just suspending your affiliate account.
    but if they track him down to US, then thats where the things get ugly

    many tube sites such as Man-win network owner of brazzers ,Pornhub, Youporn... has stopped publishing users content, because so much legal cases opened against them... the other huge porn site such as xhamsters , tnaflix/empflix has followed them too, many mid size tube sites follow "content partner" program to be under safe harbor of DMCA law

    there are some outlaws such as xvideos and youjizz that still publish users videos...
    and thats where DMCA agent are fishing.. they follow domain Whois, Aff network, Uploader IP from tube websites
    and they go for it, But it doesnt mean people who uploaded a 1 single movie will go to jail, They just want to remove the uploaders who frequently upload to stop them uploading their content.

    so if they find a large number of their movies are being uploaded by a single uploader ( they see ur watermark on their video ) Then they start to stop the damage from its source, tube sites are usually under safe harbor of DMCA law, so they can only do damage to the uploaders and stop them from repeating it by taking legal action against them.

    Porn industry is like Movie industry but in smaller scale (you cant upload hollywood movies and get away from it) and people take them less serious, But you should keep in mind they are real and making billion of dollars.
    Quote Originally Posted by NX_NULL View Post
    Getting paid via bitcoin and entering fake details!

    you have probably no idea what you are talking about
    This is not silkroad, No reputable (even shady) network will not pay in anonymous currency like bitcoin
    when some shits happen they will be fucked up

    Affiliate networks are responsible for what their affiliate do, read how maxbounty get sued by facebook because of its affiliates spammed facebook...

    What networks do are passing troubles to their affiliates, paying by bitcoin is too risky for them... unless they are selling on silkroad
    i have explained in this thread, not to download professional material from brazzers and like companies and look for amateur content where cam girl is doing naughty things on her cam, this will help to keep you under radar...

    thats all.

    for those who are afraid getting caught , dont leave your day job .

    gee, is this still a blackhat forum ???

  48. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cooldude7 For This Useful Post:

    ionutbas (03-07-2014), shoops (09-02-2013)

  49. #494
    sweSiM's Avatar
    sweSiM is offline Newbies
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    14
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default Re: How to make money online by uploading videos (A to Z) - Daily $100 Method

    This sounds simple enough, thanks for sharing

  50. #495
    maryamg's Avatar
    maryamg is offline Jr. VIP
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    U.A.E
    Posts
    259
    Thanks
    29
    Thanked 20 Times in 19 Posts

    Default Re: How to make money online by uploading videos (A to Z) - Daily $100 Method

    great share try it soon mate.

Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. [method] make money uploading files
    By trustedfire9 in forum Making Money
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 12-19-2011, 09:15 PM
  2. The Only Way To Make Money Online: The Method (10K Daily)
    By blackmagiquellc in forum Making Money
    Replies: 70
    Last Post: 04-01-2010, 02:02 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  




BlackHatWorld on Twitter BlackHatWorld on FaceBook


1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108