Hey fellas! grinding $$$s?
i have been planning to write this tutorial since a long time but didnt got much time .. For thos who do not know me
i am IMwizard a 21 year old internet wizard from INDIA .. i am doing internet marketing since a long time i failed a lot of times but finally i managed to make a steady income flow for myself .
i shared my earnings here http://www.blackhatworld.com/blackha...truggling.html
and writing this tutorial for those who were curious to know how i did it
WHAT I DO?
i am selling leather bags on etsy . etsy.com is a market place for handmade and antique goods . it have got decent traffic and all the people looking for cheap stuff are moving to etsy ( ebay is no more cheap) . i use various techniques both black hat and white hat . to drive traffic to my listing ...
how i did it ?
- i have been collecting methods and traffic sources since a long time . Recently i did a trip to a handicraft village near my city . there i found these beautiful bags been manufactured . i purchased a few samples and bought them home
- i started doing keyword research and found out that there is a guy selling similar bags on etsy . but he looked like a noob (writing 50 words titles and all)
- next i hired a photographer to click detailed pictures of the products and wrote down description myself.
- than i somehow managed to make a deal with this manufacturer . he agreed on providing me small orders
- i made my etsy shop . used proper titles. optimized my sales pitch.
- i analyzed the traffic and etsy search algo for a while (collected my data)
than i raped etsy
how i raped etsy ?
- etsy ranks only one product per shop on the first page
- keyword once in title , twice in description , once in tags
- etsy ranks products based on amount of views and favorites
- if a product is getting regular views and more than 3 sales in a day it is featured on etsy homepage
- pinterest and reddit traffic have been a key for my methods
- try to make a sales pitch which is provoking visitor to buy now ( my sales pitch sounds like a OTO)
- Buy in wholesale and u will get higher profit margins
- visit shopping malls and trade fairs for new product ideas
- etsy sellers are buyers also
- if u consider above points in mind you will find my secret sauce
- interlink your listings ( this is really important )
i think i have shared enough information (for sure there is more to it . but u will have to use your creativity to find it )
if you have any questions i will answer here in the thread. please do not PM me ( i usually charge 50$ an hour for consultation )
The image doesnt includes 3500$ worth of shipping charges (etsy doesnt show it in revenue )