I have read a couple of different posts from people who have tried to generate CPA Leads using adverbux but thought I tell you my experience and what I gained from it. I am new here so sorry if I am braking any rules, I will learn them as I go I guess :-|
I was first a little concern about whether or not this idea was going to work and then I received an email from a friend saying they had tried it and it had worked, so I decided to give it a go aswell.
This is a great newbie trick as adverbux actually do all the work for you, I know that this system was a little shady recently but the site owner has improved the conversion rates and it seems to be working just right now.
Here is what I recommend, I am making around $80 a day, it won't make you rich overnight but will bring in some money nice and easily which is why I think it is perfect for a newbie.
here's what you need to do.
1) Register with a CPA Network ( I prefer fluxads.com, they have always paid me on time)
2) Always phone the CPA Network after registering!
3) Register with AdverBux.
4) Find a campaign to promote on fluxads.com, make sure its something simple like submitting an email address and worth at least $2 (anything less is not worth your time)
5) Purchase advertising credits on AdverBux (start with a small amount, I recommend about $12 and test whether or not the site works for you, if it doesn't then you have only spent a small amount so its no big deal)
6) Create an Auto Action Ad.
7) Add credits to your new Auto Action Ad.
What is an Auto Action Ad?
I am so glad you asked.
here's what you do....
1) Complete the CPA Offer yourself, find some good words to use as missing words in a confirmation email or on the page after registration
IMPORTANT! The missing words you pick must only be visible after the offer has been completed and google them to ensure no one can find them out this way!
2) Create the Ad giving the link to the offer, missing words and a hint phrase so people can find the missing words.
So thats it, as I said I earn around $80 a day using this method so hopefully it works for you as well!