You CAN make $300 per day

 

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 45 of 61
When I was 18 and single I was a labor worker for a concrete company, ...
  1. #1
    2011nfl's Avatar
    2011nfl is offline Jr. VIP
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Dallas, Texas
    Age
    34
    Posts
    1,227
    Thanks
    4,796
    Thanked 5,463 Times in 1,484 Posts

    Arrow You CAN make $300 per day

    When I was 18 and single I was a labor worker for a concrete company, making a measly $300 a week. Now, 13 years, and 7 kids
    later, I earn that much every single day! Im far from being rich, but it is a pretty descent living. Most would consider it
    a killer living, but lets be honest, KIDS EAT ALOT! Just take a look.....



    My Monthly Budget:
    Food $ 900
    Rent $ 900
    Electric $ 200
    Water $ 50
    Cable $ 100
    Phone $ 50
    Car $ 450
    Insurance $ 100
    Clothing $ 700
    Diapers x3 $ 60
    Formula x2 $ 400
    Dr. Pepper $ 150
    Cigaretts $ 300
    Daily Needs $3000

    Total $7360 Per Month (And I still have money in my pocket at the end of every day)

    To make a long story short, If I knew then what I know now, I probally would be rich by now. So if you are young, single and
    have no kids, or maybe just 1 kid. It really is possible for you to retire by 40 or even 30 if you work real hard. I make
    $300 every single day, and so can you.

  2. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to 2011nfl For This Useful Post:

    Aku Aku (05-02-2011), breakdance (06-18-2011), dadpal (05-02-2011), denmalaya (05-02-2011), dheer (05-02-2011), Essence19 (05-02-2011), iseegreen (05-02-2011), jaerehan (05-02-2011), jheyslow (05-02-2011), Kacho (05-02-2011), Madruga (05-02-2011), mahan_eesh (05-02-2011), meathead1234 (05-02-2011), perfectsky (05-02-2011), positivcriss (05-02-2011), redstone.1337 (05-02-2011), reinie (05-05-2011), savan1322 (05-02-2011), ShadeDream (05-02-2011), thisisacoolname (05-02-2011)




  3. #2
    positivcriss's Avatar
    positivcriss is offline Power Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Black Hat World
    Age
    23
    Posts
    638
    Thanks
    247
    Thanked 310 Times in 81 Posts

    Default Re: You CAN make $300 per day

    Some details ? What bring you that ammount of money ? Blog ? Cpa ? Ebay ?

  4. #3
    saifi2649's Avatar
    saifi2649 is offline Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    in my gf`s heart :D
    Posts
    456
    Thanks
    143
    Thanked 214 Times in 137 Posts

    Default Re: You CAN make $300 per day

    Plz share some tips for a newbie like me thanks

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to saifi2649 For This Useful Post:

    moneydood (05-02-2011)

  6. #4
    CraigsMyBtch is offline Banned - see signature
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    270
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 50 Times in 34 Posts

    Default Re: You CAN make $300 per day

    7 kids damn you need a new hobby LOL
    This member has been permanently banned from BHW.

  7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to CraigsMyBtch For This Useful Post:

    Gambit (05-07-2011), jsurya (05-03-2011), NichePazloe (05-05-2011), romeoicq (05-02-2011)

  8. #5
    PinkyX's Avatar
    PinkyX is offline Power Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    EU
    Posts
    577
    Thanks
    7
    Thanked 218 Times in 87 Posts

    Default Re: You CAN make $300 per day

    Good work! Very inspirational. I'm currently working 8h a day (could call this full time IM). Hoping to get where you are soon
    And obviously Im not talking about the kids :P
    Last edited by PinkyX; 05-02-2011 at 09:37 AM.

  9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PinkyX For This Useful Post:

    denmalaya (05-02-2011), Zenka (05-02-2011)

  10. #6
    jpsbmw1 is offline Banned - see signature
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    56
    Thanks
    22
    Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts

    Default Re: You CAN make $300 per day

    can you share what you do to get this amount of money per day
    This member has been permanently banned from BHW.

  11. #7
    2011nfl's Avatar
    2011nfl is offline Jr. VIP
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Dallas, Texas
    Age
    34
    Posts
    1,227
    Thanks
    4,796
    Thanked 5,463 Times in 1,484 Posts

    Default Re: You CAN make $300 per day

    Quote Originally Posted by saifi2649 View Post
    Plz share some tips for a newbie like me thanks

    The best tip that I can give is, be creative, and have an open mind. Pay attention to every website you visit. When you go to a website, say to yourself "how can I monetize from this site" Try to find something that is unsaturated, For instance, I have givin some descent methods on here before, and seen some descent methods from other people, but the site I make the most money from, I have NEVER seen posted here before (and theres a real good reason)

  12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to 2011nfl For This Useful Post:

    denmalaya (05-02-2011), Fastlane (05-02-2011), gb5000 (05-04-2011), hbeezy (05-02-2011)

  13. #8
    PinkyX's Avatar
    PinkyX is offline Power Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    EU
    Posts
    577
    Thanks
    7
    Thanked 218 Times in 87 Posts

    Default Re: You CAN make $300 per day

    Yeah I'm curious also. We're not asking for your complete method, we just would love to know if you are using cpa, adsense or maybe content locker, and where do you get your traffic - social networking sites, own websites etc.

    Cheers and keep up the good work!

  14. #9
    2011nfl's Avatar
    2011nfl is offline Jr. VIP
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Dallas, Texas
    Age
    34
    Posts
    1,227
    Thanks
    4,796
    Thanked 5,463 Times in 1,484 Posts

    Default Re: You CAN make $300 per day

    Quote Originally Posted by positivcriss View Post
    Some details ? What bring you that ammount of money ? Blog ? Cpa ? Ebay ?

    As I said above, the best advice is to be creative. I would love to share my methods with you but some methods are best kept secret. Lets put it this way, what happens when you buy a 7 yr old a new bike? They take it out, let all their friends ride it, and bring it home with 2 flat tires But what happens when you make them mow the lawn twice a week the whole summer before you buy them the bike? They treat it like gold. But just a little tip.. You're already on the right track, because everything you mentioned "Blog ? Cpa ? Ebay ?" are good places to start. But dont stop there, because theres a whole lot more out there, you have to think outside the box..... Good Luck

  15. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to 2011nfl For This Useful Post:

    breakdance (06-18-2011), denmalaya (05-02-2011), oguen (05-04-2011), ShadeDream (05-02-2011), thisisacoolname (05-02-2011), Wendetta (05-03-2011)

  16. #10
    ronstylistic386's Avatar
    ronstylistic386 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    198
    Thanks
    98
    Thanked 365 Times in 39 Posts

    Default Re: You CAN make $300 per day

    can you create an ebook of your method?

  17. #11
    abhi007's Avatar
    abhi007 is offline Jr. VIP
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Location does not matter in IM.
    Posts
    2,067
    Thanks
    2,817
    Thanked 1,476 Times in 917 Posts

    Default Re: You CAN make $300 per day

    I will take the first review copy after you launch the sales thread

  18. #12
    martillo is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    153
    Thanks
    46
    Thanked 32 Times in 20 Posts

    Default Re: You CAN make $300 per day

    Quote Originally Posted by 2011nfl View Post

    Cigaretts $ 300
    The kids are smoking a lot!

  19. The Following User Says Thank You to martillo For This Useful Post:

    mrunknown (05-02-2011)

  20. #13
    2011nfl's Avatar
    2011nfl is offline Jr. VIP
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Dallas, Texas
    Age
    34
    Posts
    1,227
    Thanks
    4,796
    Thanked 5,463 Times in 1,484 Posts

    Default Re: You CAN make $300 per day

    Quote Originally Posted by martillo View Post
    The kids are smoking a lot!
    Lol, Im glad they dont. I smoke enough for all of us. 2 packs a day, times $5/pk and 30 days = $300

  21. #14
    IamNRE's Avatar
    IamNRE is offline Jr. VIP
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    3,907
    Thanks
    3,808
    Thanked 5,891 Times in 2,058 Posts
    Blog Entries
    17

    Default Re: You CAN make $300 per day

    Quote Originally Posted by 2011nfl View Post
    As I said above, the best advice is to be creative. I would love to share my methods with you but some methods are best kept secret. Lets put it this way, what happens when you buy a 7 yr old a new bike? They take it out, let all their friends ride it, and bring it home with 2 flat tires But what happens when you make them mow the lawn twice a week the whole summer before you buy them the bike? They treat it like gold. But just a little tip.. You're already on the right track, because everything you mentioned "Blog ? Cpa ? Ebay ?" are good places to start. But dont stop there, because theres a whole lot more out there, you have to think outside the box..... Good Luck
    You make your 7 year olds mow the lawn 2ice a week ?

    Not cool bro. jk

  22. #15
    kimosabi's Avatar
    kimosabi is offline Registered Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    56
    Thanks
    26
    Thanked 8 Times in 6 Posts

    Default Re: You CAN make $300 per day

    I think he will never reveal the secrets or methods.. its all just a reminder for us to work hard for our success and not to be Spoon Fed like babies... for everything FKN topic you see in BHW on how to make $$$ --- Keep digging for your gold mines -- you have the whole Forum to read for Tips... and take actions and learn from it...

  23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kimosabi For This Useful Post:

    2011nfl (05-02-2011), denmalaya (05-02-2011), voljin (04-17-2012)

  24. #16
    2011nfl's Avatar
    2011nfl is offline Jr. VIP
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Dallas, Texas
    Age
    34
    Posts
    1,227
    Thanks
    4,796
    Thanked 5,463 Times in 1,484 Posts

    Default Re: You CAN make $300 per day

    Quote Originally Posted by IamNRE View Post
    You make your 7 year olds mow the lawn 2ice a week ?

    Not cool bro. jk
    Lol, I wish I could do that too

  25. #17
    ralix is offline Newbies
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    6
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

    Default Re: You CAN make $300 per day

    you may have a business mindset to think out of the box, but we are still learning the skills, so since you open the thread, please share more about your method, not the detail, but how to think?

  26. #18
    2011nfl's Avatar
    2011nfl is offline Jr. VIP
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Dallas, Texas
    Age
    34
    Posts
    1,227
    Thanks
    4,796
    Thanked 5,463 Times in 1,484 Posts

    Default Re: You CAN make $300 per day

    Quote Originally Posted by ralix View Post
    you may have a business mindset to think out of the box, but we are still learning the skills, so since you open the thread, please share more about your method, not the detail, but how to think?
    No one should have to tell you how to think, obviously you already have the ability to do that on your own. You found bhw didnt you? you had to be thinking of ways to make money online when you stumbled accross this great site Anyways, never the less I already gave some good tips above, but here they are again. ""be creative, and have an open mind. Pay attention to every website you visit. When you go to a website, say to yourself "how can I monetize from this site" Try to find something that is unsaturated""

  27. #19
    mrunknown's Avatar
    mrunknown is offline $Paid Cash For It$
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    On My Own Island
    Posts
    393
    Thanks
    89
    Thanked 408 Times in 102 Posts

    Default Re: You CAN make $300 per day

    Dr. Pepper $ 150
    Thats a must have!

  28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mrunknown For This Useful Post:

    2011nfl (05-02-2011), iseegreen (05-02-2011)

  29. #20
    Kurushing's Avatar
    Kurushing is offline Registered Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    behind my mask
    Posts
    71
    Thanks
    13
    Thanked 45 Times in 23 Posts

    Default Re: You CAN make $300 per day

    this is a great forum im so glad i got my way here there's too many free good ebooks on download section the TS was right think of a way that you could monetize a site be creative try to make your own strategy try to find sites that you could start make your own way to get money its not just about money there's more to this knowledge and wisdom is the best treasure we could gain here if we got those two then we could start on our own again im thankful that i landed on this site even though im just new here but this site is great although i don't know any good members here that could help me understand things but atleast i got in here i could try to find a way to make some money

  30. The Following User Says Thank You to Kurushing For This Useful Post:

    2011nfl (05-02-2011)

  31. #21
    altschule's Avatar
    altschule is offline Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Sector 9
    Posts
    284
    Thanks
    46
    Thanked 179 Times in 56 Posts

    Default Re: You CAN make $300 per day

    Quote Originally Posted by 2011nfl View Post
    Lol, Im glad they dont. I smoke enough for all of us. 2 packs a day, times $5/pk and 30 days = $300
    Quit smoking and drinking Dr. Pepper and you'll save $5,400 a year that you could invest for your kids. Time to be responsible!

    Also, you really can't find a way to bring down how much you spend on CLOTHES each month?

    Rich isn't about having the money, it's about how you spend it.

  32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to altschule For This Useful Post:

    achokshi (05-02-2011), bigg_capp (05-04-2011)

  33. #22
    kimosabi's Avatar
    kimosabi is offline Registered Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    56
    Thanks
    26
    Thanked 8 Times in 6 Posts

    Default Re: You CAN make $300 per day

    READ READ READ READ.... NO 1 ( including yourself ) will ever tell the world how you found the cure for CANCER for FREE.....

    My goodness...

  34. The Following User Says Thank You to kimosabi For This Useful Post:

    2011nfl (05-02-2011)

  35. #23
    2011nfl's Avatar
    2011nfl is offline Jr. VIP
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Dallas, Texas
    Age
    34
    Posts
    1,227
    Thanks
    4,796
    Thanked 5,463 Times in 1,484 Posts

    Default Re: You CAN make $300 per day

    Quote Originally Posted by Kurushing View Post
    this is a great forum im so glad i got my way here there's too many free good ebooks on download section the TS was right think of a way that you could monetize a site be creative try to make your own strategy try to find sites that you could start make your own way to get money its not just about money there's more to this knowledge and wisdom is the best treasure we could gain here if we got those two then we could start on our own again im thankful that i landed on this site even though im just new here but this site is great although i don't know any good members here that could help me understand things but atleast i got in here i could try to find a way to make some money
    You're already on your way to making money

  36. #24
    TheStopNetworks is offline Banned - see signature
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    19
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 4 Times in 3 Posts

    Default Re: You CAN make $300 per day

    Quote Originally Posted by mrunknown View Post
    Dr. Pepper $ 150
    Thats a must have!
    HI5. Dr. Pepper is what makes IM a breeze haha.. not really, but it helps?

    300 on smokes, I hear ya.. I spend around the same. lol

    Congrats on your success.
    This member has been permanently banned from BHW.

  37. The Following User Says Thank You to TheStopNetworks For This Useful Post:

    2011nfl (05-02-2011)

  38. #25
    adward's Avatar
    adward is offline Power Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    724
    Thanks
    253
    Thanked 210 Times in 114 Posts

    Default Re: You CAN make $300 per day

    Quote Originally Posted by 2011nfl View Post

    To make a long story short, If I knew then what I know now, I probally would be rich by now. So if you are young, single and
    have no kids, or maybe just 1 kid. It really is possible for you to retire by 40 or even 30 if you work real hard. I make
    $300 every single day, and so can you.
    Thanks mate. You make me keep going.

  39. The Following User Says Thank You to adward For This Useful Post:

    2011nfl (05-02-2011)

  40. #26
    souleclipse's Avatar
    souleclipse is offline Jr. VIP
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    401
    Thanks
    31
    Thanked 106 Times in 46 Posts

    Default Re: You CAN make $300 per day

    Any nice hint about what you do? Keep going!

  41. #27
    Kurushing's Avatar
    Kurushing is offline Registered Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    behind my mask
    Posts
    71
    Thanks
    13
    Thanked 45 Times in 23 Posts

    Default Re: You CAN make $300 per day

    haha.. this really is a good thread it inspires new members TS can pm me your account on any IM so i could ask you questions when i needed to? i still got too many questions on my mind but this really inspires me thank you so much for this thread

  42. The Following User Says Thank You to Kurushing For This Useful Post:

    2011nfl (05-02-2011)

  43. #28
    jstover77's Avatar
    jstover77 is offline King Of Turd Mountain
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Doylestown PA
    Posts
    1,899
    Thanks
    1,113
    Thanked 2,577 Times in 843 Posts

    Default Re: You CAN make $300 per day

    Your daily needs are $100 a day? Are you taking the kids to breakfast lunch and dinner at iHopp every day?

    Really I just hope you are saving/investing some of the money you are making because when all is said and done, you only have a little over $1600 left over at the end of the month. That is not a lot of money. One shitty thing can happen to you and you are f*%#ed. Right now you are just over broke.

  44. The Following User Says Thank You to jstover77 For This Useful Post:

    IamNRE (05-02-2011)

  45. #29
    eochoa8's Avatar
    eochoa8 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    City of Angels
    Posts
    103
    Thanks
    42
    Thanked 16 Times in 15 Posts

    Default Re: You CAN make $300 per day

    Thanks for sharing. Just the push I needed today...

  46. The Following User Says Thank You to eochoa8 For This Useful Post:

    2011nfl (05-02-2011)

  47. #30
    Aku Aku's Avatar
    Aku Aku is offline Newbies
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Crash Cove
    Posts
    38
    Thanks
    26
    Thanked 9 Times in 3 Posts

    Default Re: You CAN make $300 per day

    Nice one Loving the Dr. Pepper expenses :P

    Anyway I thought I might shamelessly take advantage of the nature of this thread in order to ask some of my nooby questions :3

    I've spent the last few days browsing BHW and soaking up info etc. I'm 18 years old and single, with a lot of time and focus to spare.

    So far the most attractive method of making $$$ I've seen has been finding a niche using creativity, and keywords etc. (using software or google repots to do this?), setting up a website/domain focussing on this niche (using hostgator, or blogger, or wordpress?), using SEO to get this site some serious traffic, then using adsense or affiliate programs (somehow making money from linking to amazon products etc.?) to create revenue from this site... At which point I can either sit on the site or flip it for some instant $$$.

    I would ask, do I have the right kind of idea? Is this a good direction to start researching / venturing into?

  48. #31
    Underwater's Avatar
    Underwater is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    On the way...
    Posts
    120
    Thanks
    14
    Thanked 64 Times in 14 Posts

    Default Re: You CAN make $300 per day

    I think I'm riding on the right track... pretty smooth way here... Haven't arrived yet but I'm on the way to your place

  49. #32
    2011nfl's Avatar
    2011nfl is offline Jr. VIP
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Dallas, Texas
    Age
    34
    Posts
    1,227
    Thanks
    4,796
    Thanked 5,463 Times in 1,484 Posts

    Default Re: You CAN make $300 per day

    Quote Originally Posted by jstover77 View Post
    Your daily needs are $100 a day? Are you taking the kids to breakfast lunch and dinner at iHopp every day?

    Really I just hope you are saving/investing some of the money you are making because when all is said and done, you only have a little over $1600 left over at the end of the month. That is not a lot of money. One shitty thing can happen to you and you are f*%#ed. Right now you are just over broke.
    Lol, well when you hold in account that between my kids, my wife and I, there are 9 of us, so we use alot of things like tp soap, dish soap, laundry detergant, and so on. Then I also included just little things that we want, in that $100 a day, but yea, I still manage to save some, not much, but if I quit smoking it would be a hell of alot lol

  50. #33
    mellowfellow's Avatar
    mellowfellow is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    142
    Thanks
    38
    Thanked 20 Times in 18 Posts

    Default Re: You CAN make $300 per day

    holy crap you pay $900 for rent that houses 7 kids and 2 adults?

    im guessing you do not live in cali...

  51. #34
    mellowfellow's Avatar
    mellowfellow is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    142
    Thanks
    38
    Thanked 20 Times in 18 Posts

    Default Re: You CAN make $300 per day

    holy crap

    you pay $900 in rent which houses 7 kids and 2 adults?

    i am going to assume that you do NOT live in cali

  52. #35
    2011nfl's Avatar
    2011nfl is offline Jr. VIP
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Dallas, Texas
    Age
    34
    Posts
    1,227
    Thanks
    4,796
    Thanked 5,463 Times in 1,484 Posts

    Default Re: You CAN make $300 per day

    Quote Originally Posted by Aku Aku View Post
    Nice one Loving the Dr. Pepper expenses :P

    Anyway I thought I might shamelessly take advantage of the nature of this thread in order to ask some of my nooby questions :3

    I've spent the last few days browsing BHW and soaking up info etc. I'm 18 years old and single, with a lot of time and focus to spare.

    So far the most attractive method of making $$$ I've seen has been finding a niche using creativity, and keywords etc. (using software or google repots to do this?), setting up a website/domain focussing on this niche (using hostgator, or blogger, or wordpress?), using SEO to get this site some serious traffic, then using adsense or affiliate programs (somehow making money from linking to amazon products etc.?) to create revenue from this site... At which point I can either sit on the site or flip it for some instant $$$.

    I would ask, do I have the right kind of idea? Is this a good direction to start researching / venturing into?
    Thats actually a great way to start, most of us started the same way, and learned what we know now along the way. Stay focused and be creative

  53. #36
    Kurushing's Avatar
    Kurushing is offline Registered Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    behind my mask
    Posts
    71
    Thanks
    13
    Thanked 45 Times in 23 Posts

    Default Re: You CAN make $300 per day

    yeah i love this many noob here are on the same boat as mine i hope no traitors in this boat staying the same as always

  54. #37
    marrrko's Avatar
    marrrko is offline Jr. VIP
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Good Old Europe
    Posts
    3,223
    Thanks
    1,518
    Thanked 1,469 Times in 338 Posts

    Default Re: You CAN make $300 per day

    7 kids wow, you've been very busy

    Anyway, finally some honest thread and answers to all questions until now, "why should i give you my gold mine". Exactly!

    Usually people start with their success stories and then that thread suddenly become sales thread

  55. #38
    acotut's Avatar
    acotut is offline Qualified SEO Expert
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    SeoDot.Org
    Posts
    2,036
    Thanks
    952
    Thanked 922 Times in 400 Posts

    Default Re: You CAN make $300 per day

    Nice inspirational thread.I love this ironic guy

  56. #39
    Kurushing's Avatar
    Kurushing is offline Registered Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    behind my mask
    Posts
    71
    Thanks
    13
    Thanked 45 Times in 23 Posts

    Default Re: You CAN make $300 per day

    haha marrrko i think i got that one

  57. #40
    Mysteriis is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    110
    Thanks
    13
    Thanked 18 Times in 15 Posts

    Default Re: You CAN make $300 per day

    They take it out, let all their friends ride it, and bring it home with 2 flat tires
    not in my country. In my country, their friends ride off with it.

  58. #41
    jstover77's Avatar
    jstover77 is offline King Of Turd Mountain
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Doylestown PA
    Posts
    1,899
    Thanks
    1,113
    Thanked 2,577 Times in 843 Posts

    Default Re: You CAN make $300 per day

    Here are three things that will save you instant money.

    1) Quit smoking
    2) Quit the Dr. Pepper. Not only does it cost up front, shit rots your teeth and ads extra dental expenses.
    3) Get a vasectomy. Each one of those kids will keep getting more expensive as they get older. In 10 years you will have to be making $2K a day just to afford College, Cars, ect ect.


    Another question. You say you are making $300 a day? Is that after taxes or before

  59. #42
    trungdeplao's Avatar
    trungdeplao is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    109
    Thanks
    101
    Thanked 34 Times in 23 Posts

    Default Re: You CAN make $300 per day

    i'm gonna open a thread for selling Dr Pepper for members here with some pack of high PR backlinks as bonus

  60. #43
    2011nfl's Avatar
    2011nfl is offline Jr. VIP
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Dallas, Texas
    Age
    34
    Posts
    1,227
    Thanks
    4,796
    Thanked 5,463 Times in 1,484 Posts

    Default Re: You CAN make $300 per day

    Quote Originally Posted by jstover77 View Post
    Here are three things that will save you instant money.

    1) Quit smoking
    2) Quit the Dr. Pepper. Not only does it cost up front, shit rots your teeth and ads extra dental expenses.
    3) Get a vasectomy. Each one of those kids will keep getting more expensive as they get older. In 10 years you will have to be making $2K a day just to afford College, Cars, ect ect.


    Another question. You say you are making $300 a day? Is that after taxes or before
    Now thats a touchy question lol, I better start paying my taxes Nah, but seriously, I've only been clearing $300 a day for the last few months, before that, it was $100+ a day. I dont just make money online though, I also repair computers (which compensates about half of my earnings)

  61. #44
    ashim888's Avatar
    ashim888 is offline Newbies
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    why do you care
    Posts
    33
    Thanks
    12
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default Re: You CAN make $300 per day

    man u congrats to u its good for you to earn if u can help us then share some ideas nt just philosophy

  62. #45
    hateandbreak's Avatar
    hateandbreak is offline Steveeeee Maddennnnnnnn!!
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    1,039
    Thanks
    933
    Thanked 1,186 Times in 295 Posts

    Default Re: You CAN make $300 per day

    Nice. But i agree on the Quit smoking and Dr pepper. Smoking is only gonna make your life a living hell after a while and you'll regret it while all that Dr pepper will make you and your body look like Sh8T.
    Our GOOGLE PLAY Software Will Make You MONEY!
    Only 50 Copies Being Sold To Keep Our Earning Group Small!
    CLICK HERE For A 20% discounted link- limited to first 10 members



Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. My Youtube Video Description
    By theviralguy in forum YouTube
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-28-2012, 11:53 PM
  2. How to make a $100 per day
    By proxyprincess in forum Making Money
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 08-19-2008, 11:36 PM
  3. How To Make More Than $100 Every Day!!
    By SirRAN in forum Making Money
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-08-2008, 07:28 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  




BlackHatWorld on Twitter BlackHatWorld on FaceBook


1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98