Can we sell Amway Health products online?

 

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 45 of 83
I was thinking about joining Amway which was introduced by a guy recently. I just ...
  1. #1
    Kvamme is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    129
    Thanks
    11
    Thanked 11 Times in 10 Posts

    Default Can we sell Amway Health products online?

    I was thinking about joining Amway which was introduced by a guy recently. I just want to know is it OK or are anyone selling Amway energy products online like we sell other items.
    Do anyone think Amway is a scam or not.
    Please help if this is possible.




  2. #2
    Kvamme is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    129
    Thanks
    11
    Thanked 11 Times in 10 Posts

    Default Re: Can we sell Amway Health products online?

    I am trying to join this just for trying.Also I am thinking of making some sites for people involved in that after teaching them also how to do it and trying to make some profit out of my hostgator affiliate account.
    And possibly selling Amway products on-line.
    I just want some suggestion from you guys if its a good idea to join such an MLM just for applying some of my creative thoughts not for the sake of it but for the sake of my IM related interests.
    I just saw this video
    Code:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ot31XhgE_XE
    so I am still skeptical on joining them.
    I got some free stuffs from them from nutrilite which is all energy related.
    I think there is a big profit involved,what do you think?
    Also per sales commission is much greater than what we make through affiliate sales.

  3. #3
    balyando is offline Newbies
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    1
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 6 Times in 3 Posts

    Default Re: Can we sell Amway Health products online?

    Hi Kvamme,
    Take a look at this site for one view http://www.amquix.info/amway.html
    In my opinion there are plenty of legitimate ways of making real money online and many are outlined in detail through the various threads on this site (BHW).
    Good luck with your wealth creation goals.

  4. #4
    fearos's Avatar
    fearos is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    177
    Thanks
    176
    Thanked 41 Times in 23 Posts

    Default Re: Can we sell Amway Health products online?

    You can make a website selling Amway products but even better make a website with a capture page for people to join your Amway business. Personally I use another network marketing company and I find joining people to you business is more profitable. Rather have 1% of something than 100% of nothing.

  5. #5
    dogmann11's Avatar
    dogmann11 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Nashville
    Posts
    136
    Thanks
    38
    Thanked 35 Times in 24 Posts

    Default Re: Can we sell Amway Health products online?

    My step dad talked my mom and I into going to an Amway intro party a few years ago. The Amway people had my step dad's car towed even though he was parked where they said to.

  6. #6
    77se7en is offline Registered Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    62
    Thanks
    35
    Thanked 4 Times in 3 Posts

    Default Re: Can we sell Amway Health products online?

    Dude Amway is what actually what started me in this whole
    started my personal growth. I started going to seminars(not
    Amway ones). And that introduced me to other opportunities
    like IM. I signed up a couple of folks when I was doing it, and
    will hit a platinum level soon, they are ripping this thing apart,
    I'm like go guys go, good job. I'm actually thinking to sign up
    some more people. This biz is very hard that's why so many
    losers are talking crap about, I personally know a diamond and
    talk to him once in a while, it took him 8 years of hard ass work

    to get there. Amway was the first MLM bis ever, it's very stable,
    don't listnen to people talking chit about it. I'm very glad I didn't.
    And as far as I know you can't sell their products on line, but go to egay and you'll see a wholata amway goodies. OHHH by the way I highly HIGHLY recommend their vitamins, they are not BS that's why they are not cheap.

    Any way good luck to you.

  7. #7
    dogmann11's Avatar
    dogmann11 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Nashville
    Posts
    136
    Thanks
    38
    Thanked 35 Times in 24 Posts

    Default Re: Can we sell Amway Health products online?

    Well, I think it's a fact that a lot of people put Amway in the same category as Jehovah's Witnesses. Sorry if this upsets you but just Google Amway - a lot of negative rep out there, or so it seems.

    I would personally find another affiliate program... but that's just me.

  8. #8
    mosoi148's Avatar
    mosoi148 is offline Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    In My Head
    Posts
    359
    Thanks
    219
    Thanked 198 Times in 125 Posts

    Default Re: Can we sell Amway Health products online?

    Amway is solid. Anyone denying that is full of shit. They are debt free, and always have been. The only problem I really have with a company like Amway/Quixtar is they try (and usually succeed) to turn you into a Amway clone.

    Walking talking Amway commercial, with little psychological manipulation tactics. They follow you like a lost puppy until you either kick them, or join them.

    Just know that Amway has built a bad rep as brain washers over the years, I have been to a few seminars..... Yeah... I won't do that again.

  9. #9
    Kvamme is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    129
    Thanks
    11
    Thanked 11 Times in 10 Posts

    Default Re: Can we sell Amway Health products online?

    The only reason I am considering joining this business is that I am meeting up with some hot shots.Yesterday I met a Realtor(think about the opportunity through him) and one guy who was working in Ebay(what if I can get his help in making a quick ebay fortune).
    Just wanting to know is it worth joining irrespective of what others say about this MLM?

  10. #10
    Fireboltgirl's Avatar
    Fireboltgirl is offline Regular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    In the light :)
    Posts
    236
    Thanks
    1,330
    Thanked 118 Times in 65 Posts

    Default Re: Can we sell Amway Health products online?

    Quote Originally Posted by mosoi148 View Post
    Amway is solid. Anyone denying that is full of shit. They are debt free, and always have been. The only problem I really have with a company like Amway/Quixtar is they try (and usually succeed) to turn you into a Amway clone.

    Walking talking Amway commercial, with little psychological manipulation tactics. They follow you like a lost puppy until you either kick them, or join them.

    Just know that Amway has built a bad rep as brain washers over the years, I have been to a few seminars..... Yeah... I won't do that again.
    Great comment! Yea, the psych stuff is ott and REALLY annoying. I know someone who got to ruby producer or something years ago. She had an excellent income. I also know many others who tried and just lost friends. You should do well online IMHO.

    Good luck.

  11. #11
    Textex's Avatar
    Textex is offline Newbies
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    31
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default Re: Can we sell Amway Health products online?

    You are not allowed to sell Amway products online, it is against the Amway rules (rule 4.3) although many IBOs do. Amway doesn't care, as long as the products are being moved. Amway also routinely ignores other rules. However, if you get on their bad side, they will find a rule, interpret any way want to, either terminate you or take you into a contractually required arbitration process that has been ruled "unconscionable" by several federal judges (the judges' term, not mine) where you can't even talk about the outcome, etc.

    In addition, Amway has ripped off millions of people for several decades, to the tune of 10s of billions of dollars.

    Amway is a scam, and here's why: Amway pays out as little money as they can get away with, so they support the higher level IBOs ripping off their downline via the tool scam.

    As a result, about 99% of IBOs operate at a net loss, while the top 1% make several TIMES more from their Amway tool scam than from the Amway products. This was made illegal in the UK in 2008, but our FTC is unable to pull their heads out of their butts to stop it here.

    Read about it on this website: http://thenetprofitgroup.yolasite.com and forward the information to everyone you know, so they don't get scammed.

  12. #12
    1swag is offline Banned - see signature
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    233
    Thanks
    37
    Thanked 23 Times in 18 Posts

    Default Re: Can we sell Amway Health products online?

    LOL FUCKING LOL

    Amway Just Approached me at the AppleStore to Sign up with Them
    IT cost $270 CDN...

    im luaghing cuz looks like they got to you to

    can we trust amyway?
    This member has been permanently banned from BHW.

  13. #13
    Kvamme is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    129
    Thanks
    11
    Thanked 11 Times in 10 Posts

    Default Re: Can we sell Amway Health products online?

    Quote Originally Posted by 1swag View Post
    LOL FUCKING LOL

    Amway Just Approached me at the AppleStore to Sign up with Them
    IT cost $270 CDN...

    im luaghing cuz looks like they got to you to

    can we trust amyway?
    Yeah,they approached me in a local grocery store.
    One thing which is prompting me to join Amway is the contacts which I will be getting.My upline(if I join) is working in ebay and who knows we can use him to sell some stuffs on ebay and get some ebay secrets.
    What do you suggest?I met a Realtor too in a meeting which he invited me to.

  14. #14
    Textex's Avatar
    Textex is offline Newbies
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    31
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default Re: Can we sell Amway Health products online?

    I suggest you ask them how much money they make from the tools, and watch them crap in their pants. After they get that cleaned up, ask them to respond to the factual content on this site: http://thenetprofitgroup.yolasite.com

  15. #15
    Kvamme is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    129
    Thanks
    11
    Thanked 11 Times in 10 Posts

    Default Re: Can we sell Amway Health products online?

    So do you mean to say that its a scam?

  16. #16
    sdtopensied's Avatar
    sdtopensied is offline Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Western Hemisphere
    Posts
    211
    Thanks
    48
    Thanked 112 Times in 63 Posts

    Default Re: Can we sell Amway Health products online?

    Run dude! I was in Quixtar a number of years ago and built an organization of about 500 people. At that point it became clear to me that the real profit is in the books, tapes, seminars, and functions.

    If you have the money laying around to pour into the business for about 5 years, along with the drive and discipline to consistently work it, you might do ok. The majority of the money you'll put into it will be into your upline Diamond's system, not Quixtar. If you're living and building the business on a shoestring budget, you'll always be "almost there."

    The Nutrilite vitamins are awesome. I just wish I didn't have to buy them from an Amway distributor.

    -SDT

  17. #17
    Textex's Avatar
    Textex is offline Newbies
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    31
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default Re: Can we sell Amway Health products online?

    Quote Originally Posted by Kvamme View Post
    So do you mean to say that its a scam?
    Didn't you read my first post?

  18. #18
    Textex's Avatar
    Textex is offline Newbies
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    31
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default Re: Can we sell Amway Health products online?

    Quote Originally Posted by sdtopensied View Post
    Run dude! I was in Quixtar a number of years ago and built an organization of about 500 people. At that point it became clear to me that the real profit is in the books, tapes, seminars, and functions.

    If you have the money laying around to pour into the business for about 5 years, along with the drive and discipline to consistently work it, you might do ok. The majority of the money you'll put into it will be into your upline Diamond's system, not Quixtar. If you're living and building the business on a shoestring budget, you'll always be "almost there."

    The Nutrilite vitamins are awesome. I just wish I didn't have to buy them from an Amway distributor.

    -SDT
    There are some IBOs who don't participate in the tool scam. However, they are a very small minority.

  19. #19
    Kvamme is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    129
    Thanks
    11
    Thanked 11 Times in 10 Posts

    Default Re: Can we sell Amway Health products online?

    The Nutrilite vitamins are awesome. I just wish I didn't have to buy them from an Amway distributor.
    And so are the protein shakes.
    The question is will I end up paying more money than I will earn from this business?
    And how did you managed to recruit new people to this business?

  20. #20
    Textex's Avatar
    Textex is offline Newbies
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    31
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default Re: Can we sell Amway Health products online?

    Quote Originally Posted by Kvamme View Post
    And so are the protein shakes.
    The question is will I end up paying more money than I will earn from this business?
    And how did you managed to recruit new people to this business?
    1. Yes, until you get to Platinum, then your entire group will be losing money. 2. Here's what usually happens; you sponsor a few, they drop out after their wallets are emptied by the ATS, you sponsor a few more, they drop out after their wallets are emptied by the ATS, etc.

  21. #21
    bhjmc's Avatar
    bhjmc is offline Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    247
    Thanks
    34
    Thanked 125 Times in 60 Posts

    Default Re: Can we sell Amway Health products online?

    I would suggest you listen to what happened to this big time Double Diamond Amway distributor before you get involved.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zzKcdLTKYBU
    Last edited by bhjmc; 03-29-2010 at 02:59 PM.

  22. #22
    MLMGUROO is offline Regular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    379
    Thanks
    246
    Thanked 459 Times in 130 Posts

    Default Re: Can we sell Amway Health products online?

    Quote Originally Posted by Kvamme View Post
    I was thinking about joining Amway which was introduced by a guy recently. I just want to know is it OK or are anyone selling Amway energy products online like we sell other items.
    Do anyone think Amway is a scam or not.
    Please help if this is possible.
    Watch this:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Oh9FOe1a6k


  23. #23
    googlecash's Avatar
    googlecash is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    105
    Thanks
    47
    Thanked 7 Times in 7 Posts

    Default Re: Can we sell Amway Health products online?

    Stay away with amway,dude

    I was scammed by these people who invite me into amway several yrs ago...

    just run....

  24. #24
    profile's Avatar
    profile is offline Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    sfbay
    Posts
    219
    Thanks
    81
    Thanked 76 Times in 39 Posts

    Default Re: Can we sell Amway Health products online?

    i knew a guy back in 2008 who made a killing promoting cpa offers to amway distributors.. claimed he bought the lists from a girl who worked in billings at amway..

  25. #25
    Kvamme is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    129
    Thanks
    11
    Thanked 11 Times in 10 Posts

    Default Re: Can we sell Amway Health products online?

    Quote Originally Posted by profile View Post
    i knew a guy back in 2008 who made a killing promoting cpa offers to amway distributors.. claimed he bought the lists from a girl who worked in billings at amway..
    Even I am thinking about the same,why not use the potential of the people which I will be meeting up in amway?
    I know it is a scam,but still I just want to test this out and see how I can profit from my Amway contacts

  26. #26
    sdtopensied's Avatar
    sdtopensied is offline Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Western Hemisphere
    Posts
    211
    Thanks
    48
    Thanked 112 Times in 63 Posts

    Default Re: Can we sell Amway Health products online?

    I recruited strictly by face to face methods, talking to anyone that would even act like they would listen to me about Quixtar. Everywhere I went, I looked for opportunities to contact. At the time Quixtar prohibited online contacting methods. I'm not sure what Amway's stance is on this now.

    For the first few years (at least), you will pay A LOT more money into the system than you'll make. If your upline is making income claims, ask to see his or her tax returns. This will give you an idea of just how much they're spending on building the business in the form of tax deductions, and whether or not they're the real deal. I went up three levels to my upline Diamond before I found someone that was willing to break out the tax returns.

    The one thing to remember is that it's a business and everybody is out for their own interests at the end of the day just like any other business, contrary to what your upline will tell you.

    I made a good amount of money from presenting at open meetings and made a ton of money off of pushing the tapes and other tools in my downline. There's money to be made, but not until you hit Platinum and qualify for tool income.

    I got out of it because it just wasn't worth it to me after I considered the amount of time I was spending building the business compared to the income I was generating.

    My short answer is "Look elsewhere. There are better opportunities out there."

    Quote Originally Posted by Kvamme View Post
    And so are the protein shakes.
    The question is will I end up paying more money than I will earn from this business?
    And how did you managed to recruit new people to this business?

  27. #27
    Textex's Avatar
    Textex is offline Newbies
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    31
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default Re: Can we sell Amway Health products online?

    Quote Originally Posted by sdtopensied View Post
    I recruited strictly by face to face methods, talking to anyone that would even act like they would listen to me about Quixtar. Everywhere I went, I looked for opportunities to contact. At the time Quixtar prohibited online contacting methods. I'm not sure what Amway's stance is on this now.

    For the first few years (at least), you will pay A LOT more money into the system than you'll make. If your upline is making income claims, ask to see his or her tax returns. This will give you an idea of just how much they're spending on building the business in the form of tax deductions, and whether or not they're the real deal. I went up three levels to my upline Diamond before I found someone that was willing to break out the tax returns.

    The one thing to remember is that it's a business and everybody is out for their own interests at the end of the day just like any other business, contrary to what your upline will tell you.

    I made a good amount of money from presenting at open meetings and made a ton of money off of pushing the tapes and other tools in my downline. There's money to be made, but not until you hit Platinum and qualify for tool income.

    I got out of it because it just wasn't worth it to me after I considered the amount of time I was spending building the business compared to the income I was generating.

    My short answer is "Look elsewhere. There are better opportunities out there."
    I get into arguments all the time with those who try to defend Amway and what I call the ATS (Amway Tool Scam). How much tool profit did you make compared to Amway profit, what level did you achieve, and who was your upline? Thanks.

  28. #28
    Kvamme is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    129
    Thanks
    11
    Thanked 11 Times in 10 Posts

    Default Re: Can we sell Amway Health products online?

    So should I join this?Today evening I need to make a decision.

  29. #29
    Textex's Avatar
    Textex is offline Newbies
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    31
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default Re: Can we sell Amway Health products online?

    Quote Originally Posted by Kvamme View Post
    So should I join this?Today evening I need to make a decision.
    NO! Is that clear enough?

  30. #30
    marcus45's Avatar
    marcus45 is offline Regular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    301
    Thanks
    28
    Thanked 52 Times in 21 Posts

    Default Re: Can we sell Amway Health products online?

    anyone here have some success by marketing a multi level marketing trough online?

  31. #31
    lived66's Avatar
    lived66 is offline Regular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    265
    Thanks
    801
    Thanked 448 Times in 101 Posts

    Default Re: Can we sell Amway Health products online?

    Quote Originally Posted by fearos View Post
    You can make a website selling Amway products but even better make a website with a capture page for people to join your Amway business. Personally I use another network marketing company and I find joining people to you business is more profitable. Rather have 1% of something than 100% of nothing.
    Great suggestion fearos. I would definitely do a capture page except give a generic free report on "how to make extra money" then mention Amway opp in it. Maybe offer a short special free report on the eg: "3 Ways to Make Money From Home". Build your own email list...

  32. #32
    Textex's Avatar
    Textex is offline Newbies
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    31
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default Re: Can we sell Amway Health products online?

    Quote Originally Posted by lived66 View Post
    Great suggestion fearos. I would definitely do a capture page except give a generic free report on "how to make extra money" then mention Amway opp in it. Maybe offer a short special free report on the eg: "3 Ways to Make Money From Home". Build your own email list...
    If you do a capture page, don't mention Amway. While you're breaking the rules in both cases, you probably won't get caught if you don't mention Amway.

  33. #33
    blackhatsith is offline Registered Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    66
    Thanks
    71
    Thanked 72 Times in 11 Posts

    Default Re: Can we sell Amway Health products online?

    Quote Originally Posted by dogmann11 View Post
    Well, I think it's a fact that a lot of people put Amway in the same category as Jehovah's Witnesses. Sorry if this upsets you but just Google Amway - a lot of negative rep out there, or so it seems.

    I would personally find another affiliate program... but that's just me.
    I tend to stay away from forums when looking for info about a MLM company. If I want facts, I'll go straight to the source, and actually talk to people who are, or have been in, the business. Usually, people who post 'piss and moan' posts about an MLM company, are the ones that didn't succeed, because they thought MLM was a push button, get rich quick business, and it's not.

    I was in Amway years ago, but dropped out cuz it just wasn't my thing. Nothing against the company. I found other MLM companies and some opportunities that were better suited for me.

  34. #34
    Textex's Avatar
    Textex is offline Newbies
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    31
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default Re: Can we sell Amway Health products online?

    Quote Originally Posted by blackhatsith View Post
    I tend to stay away from forums when looking for info about a MLM company. If I want facts, I'll go straight to the source, and actually talk to people who are, or have been in, the business. Usually, people who post 'piss and moan' posts about an MLM company, are the ones that didn't succeed, because they thought MLM was a push button, get rich quick business, and it's not.

    I was in Amway years ago, but dropped out cuz it just wasn't my thing. Nothing against the company. I found other MLM companies and some opportunities that were better suited for me.
    The problem with "the source" is they have an incentive to lie. Would you ask Bernie Madoff if his investments were a good idea? LOL I recommend you find a source that is based on verifiable facts that come from a wide range of sources. Here's the best one I've found: http://thenetprofitgroup.yolasite.com

  35. #35
    Kvamme is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    129
    Thanks
    11
    Thanked 11 Times in 10 Posts

    Default Re: Can we sell Amway Health products online?

    Say if you want to buy certain household items,you can always buy from Amway right and then use facebook to promote their nutritional and cosmetic products by creating a fan page and linking to my amway offer?
    Wasnt that an excellent idea even if its a scam?

  36. #36
    dnreg is offline Jr. VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    148
    Thanks
    89
    Thanked 119 Times in 46 Posts

    Default Re: Can we sell Amway Health products online?

    I did Quixtar/Amway back in high school and made a killing selling the XS Energy Drinks on eBay. I got a pretty consistent flow of people who then became customers and bought directly through me on the site.

    However, I was banned from Quixtar (and this is with me doing over 6000 PV/month at 17 years old) because I used the Internet to sell their products. They're big into the "eye to eye" part of their business, so I'd be careful trying to sell their stuff online.

  37. #37
    sdtopensied's Avatar
    sdtopensied is offline Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Western Hemisphere
    Posts
    211
    Thanks
    48
    Thanked 112 Times in 63 Posts

    Default Re: Can we sell Amway Health products online?

    Quote Originally Posted by Textex View Post
    I get into arguments all the time with those who try to defend Amway and what I call the ATS (Amway Tool Scam). How much tool profit did you make compared to Amway profit, what level did you achieve, and who was your upline? Thanks.
    I believe they have since changed the pin levels around, but I was a qualified Sapphire. I had one platinum leg, and around 16000 PV consistently of side volume across 12 legs, so my profit from the Quixtar side was higher than most as my group was structured pretty well - the exception rather than the rule. Even with this higher than normal Quixtar income, my tool income was still more than triple that each month consistently. Uplines often use the tool income as leverage and a control mechanism to manipulate their downline. On many occasions when I disagreed with my upline on how to do something, I was quickly reminded that the tool income was "optional." While I was raking in some serious cash ($32K in a month was my highest), I was spending as much I made. The business is much like spinning plates -- stop working your groups and the tool income drops off first, then the PV. I realized that I was hitting my physical and psychological limits and decided it just wasn't worth it anymore.

    When I qualified Platinum by hitting 7500+ PV for 10 out of 12 months, I started raking in the tool profit. Keep in mind that tool profit includes a cut of each function ticket (I have since learned that was fairly uncommon and something my upline Diamond did on his own), a cut of each tape, cd, or other various tools and accessories (flip charts for example) and whatever was left over from an open meeting after the venue was paid for. Then there were the "leaderships" that each Emerald and above held. I would get a flat fee for speaking. Once I lost the label of "teachable," the speaking gigs and the open meeting gigs stopped. It's all very subjective.

    It took a couple of years before I was psychologically back to "normal." There is some truth to the "cult" accusations. I wouldn't call them a cult, but the motivational organizations are very cult-like in their actions and practices.

    Even though it's been about 10 years since I was involved, I would prefer not to disclose my upline as that might personally identify me when this post gets picked up by the g00g1e.



    -SDT

  38. #38
    Textex's Avatar
    Textex is offline Newbies
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    31
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default Re: Can we sell Amway Health products online?

    Quote Originally Posted by Kvamme View Post
    Say if you want to buy certain household items,you can always buy from Amway right and then use facebook to promote their nutritional and cosmetic products by creating a fan page and linking to my amway offer?
    Wasnt that an excellent idea even if its a scam?
    You can't promote the products online. If it was allowed, everyone would do it, and your results would not be good. Your results probably wouldn't be good even with it being against the rules.

  39. #39
    Textex's Avatar
    Textex is offline Newbies
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    31
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default Re: Can we sell Amway Health products online?

    Quote Originally Posted by sdtopensied View Post
    I believe they have since changed the pin levels around, but I was a qualified Sapphire. I had one platinum leg, and around 16000 PV consistently of side volume across 12 legs, so my profit from the Quixtar side was higher than most as my group was structured pretty well - the exception rather than the rule. Even with this higher than normal Quixtar income, my tool income was still more than triple that each month consistently. Uplines often use the tool income as leverage and a control mechanism to manipulate their downline. On many occasions when I disagreed with my upline on how to do something, I was quickly reminded that the tool income was "optional." While I was raking in some serious cash ($32K in a month was my highest), I was spending as much I made. The business is much like spinning plates -- stop working your groups and the tool income drops off first, then the PV. I realized that I was hitting my physical and psychological limits and decided it just wasn't worth it anymore.

    When I qualified Platinum by hitting 7500+ PV for 10 out of 12 months, I started raking in the tool profit. Keep in mind that tool profit includes a cut of each function ticket (I have since learned that was fairly uncommon and something my upline Diamond did on his own), a cut of each tape, cd, or other various tools and accessories (flip charts for example) and whatever was left over from an open meeting after the venue was paid for. Then there were the "leaderships" that each Emerald and above held. I would get a flat fee for speaking. Once I lost the label of "teachable," the speaking gigs and the open meeting gigs stopped. It's all very subjective.

    It took a couple of years before I was psychologically back to "normal." There is some truth to the "cult" accusations. I wouldn't call them a cult, but the motivational organizations are very cult-like in their actions and practices.

    Even though it's been about 10 years since I was involved, I would prefer not to disclose my upline as that might personally identify me when this post gets picked up by the g00g1e.



    -SDT
    Thanks, they still have sapphire. The new accreditation process has taken the "optional" part out of the mix, but I'm sure the LCKs (LCK defined here: http://thenetprofitgroup.yolasite.com/glossary.php) have other ways of maintaining power over the downline.

    So, at the maximum, you were making less than $8,000/month from Amway, and more than $24,000 from tools? Does your definition of tools include all tool income, including all the various meetings (opens, monthly seminars, major functions), books, tapes/CDs, websites, voice mail, etc? Would you mind providing the average price of each tool and about how much you made?

    Actually, I've heard the tool income starts coming in for most groups at Platinum, although it may not always include major function profit. I once watched Don Wilson stammer for about 20 minutes at a major function, explaining how the Platinums deserve a cut of the tapes in order to put gas in their car. He could have done it in 20 SECONDS, but I think he was falling backwards FAST at the time and got flustered.

    I don't like the cult label either, but LIAR fits like a glove.

    What do you think they would do to you if they found out? Would you mind identifying the major system (Yager, N21, Britt, etc.)?

    Do you think lowering the tool prices and allowing IBOs to attend local major functions would help? I realize the upline does NOT want to do this, but similar change has already occurred in the UK and India.

    By the way, I REALLY appreciate your input, it is EXTREMELY valuable to demonstrate relatively recent abuse has occurred. There is a guy by the names of insider/David Steadson (his real name)/ibofb who insists what you are saying is not true, as has probably done more than any other online individual to slow down progress on this issue. Thanks again.

  40. #40
    AmarLuis's Avatar
    AmarLuis is offline Newbies
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    44
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 5 Times in 2 Posts

    Default Re: Can we sell Amway Health products online?

    I'm currently a part of Amway.

    TexTex, you need to check your chit. Amway is not a scam. I'm not big in it or on it and only participate because I like the products I get for myself. As everyone who has read the thread can see, Amway sells legit products and hence IS NOT A SCAM. Is it the best idea ever or possible to make money on? That's for everyone to decide for themselves but let me repeat... if products are moving IT IS NOT A SCAM.

    Kvamme, I work with a group called World Wide Group and am one of the small percentage of IBOs who refuses to pay for anything. I paid my $153 registration fee, attended one function for $66 (ridiculous) and that was enough for me. I have since saved far more than that amount of money without the headache of these functions or "tool scam".

    As to whether or not you should join it is up to you. I do it because I like the stuff I buy and get it for cheaper by being an IBO. Also, a couple brothers in my house buy stuff like Rhodiola (weaker version of ritalin or adderall that doesn't require prescription) from me. I don't bother friends and pretty much get what I can out of the company. Also, Amway is ultimately how I ended up here which is what is actually making me a little dough.

    Ultimately you should do it if you're independent enough to think for yourself. You may learn a lot about others and yourself as long as you don't get caught up in all the bullshit.

    Final point, joining because a real estate guy joined it is the wrong reason. Period. If that's the only motivation, don't waste your time.

  41. #41
    AmarLuis's Avatar
    AmarLuis is offline Newbies
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    44
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 5 Times in 2 Posts

    Default Re: Can we sell Amway Health products online?

    Oh, last thing. A lot of the negative reports on here about Amway are about groups (uplines and whatnot) scamming people. While this did happen it is not a reflection on Amway or the potential there. The group I work with provides more than enough resources for anyone to be successful with it (though mindless) and the majority of it (what you need at least) is free. You're welcome to PM for more info but I don't want to make it look like I'm trying to recruit you or anything silly :-D

  42. #42
    Textex's Avatar
    Textex is offline Newbies
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    31
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default Re: Can we sell Amway Health products online?

    Quote Originally Posted by AmarLuis View Post
    I'm currently a part of Amway.---> You're also a part of one of the worst LOS/LOA organizations.

    TexTex, you need to check your chit. ---> You need to read my site. If you did, it would be obvious I've checked my "chit."

    Amway is not a scam. ---> If you're talking about JUST the Amway part of the business, I agree. If you're talking about the LCKs, I TOTALLY disagree.

    I'm not big in it or on it and only participate because I like the products I get for myself. ---> In other words, you don't know what you're talking about. If I went to a sports practice for one day and claimed to know as much as the coach, what would your view be of me?

    As everyone who has read the thread can see, Amway sells legit products and hence IS NOT A SCAM. ---> Amway has DIRECTLY benefited from the ATS, because they don't have to share as much profit with the LCKs, because the LCKs are kept happy with scamming their downline via the ATS.

    Is it the best idea ever or possible to make money on? ---> Not with the ATS.

    That's for everyone to decide for themselves but let me repeat... if products are moving IT IS NOT A SCAM. ---> Not a good analogy. Bernie Madoff was moving his investment "products," and he's in prison for the rest of his life.

    Kvamme, I work with a group called World Wide Group and am one of the small percentage of IBOs who refuses to pay for anything. ---> That's part of the problem, you're a VERY small group. Most will get scammed.

    I paid my $153 registration fee, attended one function for $66 (ridiculous) and that was enough for me. ---> The registration fee is only about $50, you also bought products, which are not required, and not part of the registration fee.

    I have since saved far more than that amount of money without the headache of these functions or "tool scam". ---> What do you mean by "saved?"

    As to whether or not you should join it is up to you. ---> I agree. I recommend NOT joining.

    I do it because I like the stuff I buy and get it for cheaper by being an IBO. ---> Cheaper than what?

    Also, a couple brothers in my house buy stuff like Rhodiola (weaker version of ritalin or adderall that doesn't require prescription) from me. ---> Do you sell at retail or wholesale?

    I don't bother friends and pretty much get what I can out of the company. ---> Which isn't much, is it?

    Also, Amway is ultimately how I ended up here which is what is actually making me a little dough. ---> How did Amway get you to college?

    Ultimately you should do it if you're independent enough to think for yourself. ---> Until the ATS is fixed, Amway will become increasingly difficult to build.

    You may learn a lot about others and yourself as long as you don't get caught up in all the bullshit. ---> Agreed, but there's a LOT of cow paddies on the ground!

    Final point, joining because a real estate guy joined it is the wrong reason. ---> Agreed. Joining because of some clueless frat boy who doesn't understand the Amway scam isn't a good reason, either.

    Period. ---> Ditto.

    If that's the only motivation, don't waste your time. ---> There are many other reasons not to join.
    See comments above, following the --->

  43. #43
    Textex's Avatar
    Textex is offline Newbies
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    31
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default Re: Can we sell Amway Health products online?

    Quote Originally Posted by AmarLuis View Post
    Oh, last thing. A lot of the negative reports on here about Amway are about groups (uplines and whatnot) scamming people. While this did happen it is not a reflection on Amway or the potential there. The group I work with provides more than enough resources for anyone to be successful with it (though mindless) and the majority of it (what you need at least) is free. You're welcome to PM for more info but I don't want to make it look like I'm trying to recruit you or anything silly :-D
    It's not that it DID happen, the fact is that it IS happening. You even said so yourself. Again, Amway directly benefits by being able to keep more of the product profit themselves, because the LCKs are kept happy by making most of their profit from their downline via the ATS. Therefore, it is a DIRECT reflection of Amway. The problem is the upline LCKs promote ALL of the system in order to succeed, not just the free stuff. Do you realize these practices are illegal in the UK and India?

  44. #44
    MLMGUROO is offline Regular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    379
    Thanks
    246
    Thanked 459 Times in 130 Posts

    Default Re: Can we sell Amway Health products online?

    Quote Originally Posted by Kvamme View Post
    I was thinking about joining Amway which was introduced by a guy recently. I just want to know is it OK or are anyone selling Amway energy products online like we sell other items.
    Do anyone think Amway is a scam or not.
    Please help if this is possible.
    Just FORGET Amway man...here is the REAL deal:

    http://www.blackhatworld.com/blackha...ml#post1672736

    I hope you'll decide wisely

  45. #45
    Textex's Avatar
    Textex is offline Newbies
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    31
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default Re: Can we sell Amway Health products online?

    Quote Originally Posted by Textex View Post
    Thanks, they still have sapphire. The new accreditation process has taken the "optional" part out of the mix, but I'm sure the LCKs (LCK defined here: http://thenetprofitgroup.yolasite.com/glossary.php) have other ways of maintaining power over the downline.

    So, at the maximum, you were making less than $8,000/month from Amway, and more than $24,000 from tools? Does your definition of tools include all tool income, including all the various meetings (opens, monthly seminars, major functions), books, tapes/CDs, websites, voice mail, etc? Would you mind providing the average price of each tool and about how much you made?

    Actually, I've heard the tool income starts coming in for most groups at Platinum, although it may not always include major function profit. I once watched Don Wilson stammer for about 20 minutes at a major function, explaining how the Platinums deserve a cut of the tapes in order to put gas in their car. He could have done it in 20 SECONDS, but I think he was falling backwards FAST at the time and got flustered.

    I don't like the cult label either, but LIAR fits like a glove.

    What do you think they would do to you if they found out? Would you mind identifying the major system (Yager, N21, Britt, etc.)?

    Do you think lowering the tool prices and allowing IBOs to attend local major functions would help? I realize the upline does NOT want to do this, but similar change has already occurred in the UK and India.

    By the way, I REALLY appreciate your input, it is EXTREMELY valuable to demonstrate relatively recent abuse has occurred. There is a guy by the names of insider/David Steadson (his real name)/ibofb who insists what you are saying is not true, as has probably done more than any other online individual to slow down progress on this issue. Thanks again.
    I was also curious how you managed to spend $10's of thousands of dollars a month to support your business. I'm not questioning you did, just want the pro-Amway folks to see what's in store for THEM, in the unlikely event they reach the level you did.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-04-2010, 11:41 AM
  2. can any one check? clickbank health products?
    By leipeic in forum Clickbank
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 05-24-2009, 03:38 AM
  3. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-17-2008, 03:43 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  




BlackHatWorld on Twitter BlackHatWorld on FaceBook


1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98