Veheme's Video Creation Service - Increase Conversions & Traffic With Our Videos

 

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 45 of 193
...
  1. #1
    veheme's Avatar
    veheme is offline Elite Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    2,769
    Thanks
    134
    Thanked 946 Times in 388 Posts

    Default Veheme's Video Creation Service - Increase Conversions & Traffic With Our Videos





  2. #2
    WizGizmo's Avatar
    WizGizmo is online now Super Moderator black hat forumsblack hat forumsblack hat forumsblack hat forums
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    2,771
    Thanks
    5,915
    Thanked 51,608 Times in 5,768 Posts

    Default Re: Veheme's Video Creation Service - Increase Conversions & Traffic With Our Videos

    Team Veheme have now expanded their services to
    include a new Video Creation Service. You have
    three packages to choose from and they are all
    of great quality and reasonably priced to fit
    everyone's budget. If you have ever done any
    business with Veheme in the past then you kmow
    he aims to please.

    Best of luck with your sales Veheme!

    NOTE TO ALL: Please do not ask Veheme for review
    copies
    . He will make an announcement if and when he
    wishes to give out any review copies or offer any
    discounted specials.

    Thank You! - "Wiz"

  3. #3
    sashablack's Avatar
    sashablack is offline ULeadProX.com
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    New York, NY
    Posts
    2,573
    Thanks
    999
    Thanked 1,081 Times in 645 Posts
    Blog Entries
    24

    Default Re: Veheme's Video Creation Service - Increase Conversions & Traffic With Our Videos

    Wow this looks amazing Any examples available? good luck with sales

  4. #4
    extremeboy's Avatar
    extremeboy is offline Best Social Bookmarking
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    http://backlinksflow.com/
    Posts
    2,407
    Thanks
    1,400
    Thanked 531 Times in 338 Posts

    Default Re: Veheme's Video Creation Service - Increase Conversions & Traffic With Our Videos

    is you can make video if i will show you a similar vid of an Viral vid just you need to change the script according to our needs and you need to make some dance in that and animations and graphics work as well?

  5. #5
    sahilsxy29's Avatar
    sahilsxy29 is offline Jr. VIP
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    India
    Posts
    1,816
    Thanks
    1,805
    Thanked 505 Times in 298 Posts

    Default Re: Veheme's Video Creation Service - Increase Conversions & Traffic With Our Videos

    any samples ?

  6. #6
    veheme's Avatar
    veheme is offline Elite Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    2,769
    Thanks
    134
    Thanked 946 Times in 388 Posts

    Default Re: Veheme's Video Creation Service - Increase Conversions & Traffic With Our Videos

    Quote Originally Posted by sashablack View Post
    Wow this looks amazing Any examples available? good luck with sales
    Awesome.

    Samples? Here you go!

    Sample1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y2fdxRxcIkg

    Sample2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nTxrTnb2R-8


    First 5 clients get a 20% discount!

    Use this discount code in the form: 5reviewz

    Use this link for the order form: http://www.formstack.com/forms/?1300781-7qiPhkXouC

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to veheme For This Useful Post:

    zykev69 (12-13-2013)

  8. #7
    paligap351 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    162
    Thanks
    15
    Thanked 41 Times in 37 Posts

    Default Re: Veheme's Video Creation Service - Increase Conversions & Traffic With Our Videos

    I currently use Veheme's Godward service (before that, Defensive SEO), which has ranked my site 1 - 3 for all KWs in a competitive niche. He provided me with this promotional video and I was stunned by the high quality (I guess I shouldn't have been; all the SEO and marketing work he's previously done for my business has been superb). He came up with the video's script which I found needed no changes. Very happy with animation, voice and editing too.

    I have had a few videos made online and they've sucked. Vapid massed produced template rubbish. Now I have a video I can post on the front page, knowing that it's going to catch people's interest and warm them up to my product.
    Last edited by paligap351; 03-26-2013 at 07:36 PM.

  9. #8
    veheme's Avatar
    veheme is offline Elite Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    2,769
    Thanks
    134
    Thanked 946 Times in 388 Posts

    Default Re: Veheme's Video Creation Service - Increase Conversions & Traffic With Our Videos

    Quote Originally Posted by paligap351 View Post
    I currently use Veheme's Godward service (before that, Defensive SEO), which has ranked my site 1 - 3 for all KWs in a competitive niche. He provided me with this promotional video and I was stunned by the high quality (I guess I shouldn't have been; all the SEO and marketing work he's previously done for my business has been superb). He came up with the video's script which I found needed no changes. Very happy with animation, voice and editing too.

    I have had a few videos made online and they've sucked. Vapid massed produced template rubbish. Now I have a video I can post on the front page, knowing that it's going to catch people's interest and warm them up to my product.
    Thanks for the review buddy!

  10. #9
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    London
    Posts
    215
    Thanks
    18
    Thanked 61 Times in 48 Posts

    Default Re: Veheme's Video Creation Service - Increase Conversions & Traffic With Our Videos

    Just placed an order from my 7 inch tablet

  11. #10
    veheme's Avatar
    veheme is offline Elite Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    2,769
    Thanks
    134
    Thanked 946 Times in 388 Posts

    Default Re: Veheme's Video Creation Service - Increase Conversions & Traffic With Our Videos

    Quote Originally Posted by scrapebrokers View Post
    Just placed an order from my 7 inch tablet
    Received the order sir. Thank you!

  12. #11
    AzonGeek's Avatar
    AzonGeek is offline Jr. VIP
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    950
    Thanks
    105
    Thanked 416 Times in 267 Posts

    Default Re: Veheme's Video Creation Service - Increase Conversions & Traffic With Our Videos

    This is just a awesome product. Well, I have few question.
    Do your offer any revision ?
    If it is physical product can you show this on presenters hand ?

    Thanks again Good luck with your sales

  13. #12
    veheme's Avatar
    veheme is offline Elite Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    2,769
    Thanks
    134
    Thanked 946 Times in 388 Posts

    Default Re: Veheme's Video Creation Service - Increase Conversions & Traffic With Our Videos

    Quote Originally Posted by AzonGeek View Post
    This is just a awesome product. Well, I have few question.
    Do your offer any revision ?
    If it is physical product can you show this on presenters hand ?

    Thanks again Good luck with your sales
    Revisions, yes

    If you are asking if you can get the soft copy in order to be able to show/present it offline then yes also.

  14. #13
    davids355's Avatar
    davids355 is offline What's up dog?
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Beef City
    Age
    31
    Posts
    5,250
    Thanks
    4,403
    Thanked 3,594 Times in 2,107 Posts

    Default Re: Veheme's Video Creation Service - Increase Conversions & Traffic With Our Videos

    One of the best bst designs I've seen. Keeping in mind for when I need a video.

  15. #14
    veheme's Avatar
    veheme is offline Elite Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    2,769
    Thanks
    134
    Thanked 946 Times in 388 Posts

    Default Re: Veheme's Video Creation Service - Increase Conversions & Traffic With Our Videos

    Quote Originally Posted by davids355 View Post
    One of the best bst designs I've seen. Keeping in mind for when I need a video.
    Thanks man!

    Hi guys, here's another sample of a recent work we've done for a client:


  16. #15
    corrosion's Avatar
    corrosion is offline Registered Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    53
    Thanks
    16
    Thanked 12 Times in 9 Posts

    Default Re: Veheme's Video Creation Service - Increase Conversions & Traffic With Our Videos

    Extremely interested in this service! Quick question: What Watermark on video? Didn't notice anything in any of your samples..

  17. #16
    veheme's Avatar
    veheme is offline Elite Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    2,769
    Thanks
    134
    Thanked 946 Times in 388 Posts

    Default Re: Veheme's Video Creation Service - Increase Conversions & Traffic With Our Videos

    Quote Originally Posted by corrosion View Post
    Extremely interested in this service! Quick question: What Watermark on video? Didn't notice anything in any of your samples..
    Hey there, company's watermark can be put if the company requests it. in the case of the samples, they dont want one so I wont put one

  18. #17
    corrosion's Avatar
    corrosion is offline Registered Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    53
    Thanks
    16
    Thanked 12 Times in 9 Posts

    Default Re: Veheme's Video Creation Service - Increase Conversions & Traffic With Our Videos

    Ordered 60 seconds!

    Transaction ID ****-****-****-0471

  19. #18
    veheme's Avatar
    veheme is offline Elite Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    2,769
    Thanks
    134
    Thanked 946 Times in 388 Posts

    Default Re: Veheme's Video Creation Service - Increase Conversions & Traffic With Our Videos

    Quote Originally Posted by corrosion View Post
    Ordered 60 seconds!

    Transaction ID ****-****-****-0471
    Got the order! Thanks buddy

  20. #19
    corrosion's Avatar
    corrosion is offline Registered Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    53
    Thanks
    16
    Thanked 12 Times in 9 Posts

    Default Re: Veheme's Video Creation Service - Increase Conversions & Traffic With Our Videos

    Quote Originally Posted by veheme View Post
    Got the order! Thanks buddy

    Just received my order, and leaving a review:

    1) Project was done in the quoted time.

    2) Veheme was responsive, nice, and easy to communicate with.

    3) The script was well-written right off the bat. Made only 1% worth of changes!

    4) The voiceover quality was outstanding - clear, 3 different kinds of voices, and well articulated.

    5) The video quality has actually improved from his samples. It's clean, has clever images, and everything pops. So it's apparent that he's continuously working on his service to offer the best that he can. Really impressed.


    Overall, this is service is of extreme quality and I recommend people jumping on this before he decides to raises his prices, as it would be justified to do so.

    I'll be ordering a bunch more before he does!!

    Recommended, recommended, recommended.

  21. #20
    veheme's Avatar
    veheme is offline Elite Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    2,769
    Thanks
    134
    Thanked 946 Times in 388 Posts

    Default Re: Veheme's Video Creation Service - Increase Conversions & Traffic With Our Videos

    Quote Originally Posted by corrosion View Post
    Just received my order, and leaving a review:

    1) Project was done in the quoted time.

    2) Veheme was responsive, nice, and easy to communicate with.

    3) The script was well-written right off the bat. Made only 1% worth of changes!

    4) The voiceover quality was outstanding - clear, 3 different kinds of voices, and well articulated.

    5) The video quality has actually improved from his samples. It's clean, has clever images, and everything pops. So it's apparent that he's continuously working on his service to offer the best that he can. Really impressed.


    Overall, this is service is of extreme quality and I recommend people jumping on this before he decides to raises his prices, as it would be justified to do so.

    I'll be ordering a bunch more before he does!!

    Recommended, recommended, recommended.
    Thanks for the review man! We are committed in continually improving the service

  22. #21
    fbfans's Avatar
    fbfans is online now Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    bridlington UK
    Posts
    140
    Thanks
    58
    Thanked 34 Times in 32 Posts

    Default Re: Veheme's Video Creation Service - Increase Conversions & Traffic With Our Videos

    hi veheme, I have a question regarding the voice over, I'm uk based and selling services just to the uk so do you have a voice that matches my market area? would be great if you do as this looks just the ticket for my current project.

  23. #22
    veheme's Avatar
    veheme is offline Elite Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    2,769
    Thanks
    134
    Thanked 946 Times in 388 Posts

    Default Re: Veheme's Video Creation Service - Increase Conversions & Traffic With Our Videos

    Quote Originally Posted by fbfans View Post
    hi veheme, I have a question regarding the voice over, I'm uk based and selling services just to the uk so do you have a voice that matches my market area? would be great if you do as this looks just the ticket for my current project.
    Hi man, yes, we have voice-over professionals from the UK

  24. #23
    fbfans's Avatar
    fbfans is online now Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    bridlington UK
    Posts
    140
    Thanks
    58
    Thanked 34 Times in 32 Posts

    Default Re: Veheme's Video Creation Service - Increase Conversions & Traffic With Our Videos

    Exchanged a few messages with veheme last night and have decided to go ahead and place an order for an introduction video for a site of mine. PP transaction id ending 480B. so far communication has been excellent looking forward to the results in a around 10 days and will leave a review on completion

  25. #24
    veheme's Avatar
    veheme is offline Elite Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    2,769
    Thanks
    134
    Thanked 946 Times in 388 Posts

    Default Re: Veheme's Video Creation Service - Increase Conversions & Traffic With Our Videos

    Quote Originally Posted by fbfans View Post
    Exchanged a few messages with veheme last night and have decided to go ahead and place an order for an introduction video for a site of mine. PP transaction id ending 480B. so far communication has been excellent looking forward to the results in a around 10 days and will leave a review on completion
    Thanks buddy. I hope my team could meet and even exceed your expectations

  26. The Following User Says Thank You to veheme For This Useful Post:

    fbfans (05-29-2013)

  27. #25
    fbfans's Avatar
    fbfans is online now Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    bridlington UK
    Posts
    140
    Thanks
    58
    Thanked 34 Times in 32 Posts

    Default Re: Veheme's Video Creation Service - Increase Conversions & Traffic With Our Videos

    Review:

    The video I required was very specific to my business and needed to be right to engage my target audience, Veheme was very quick in answering any questions I put his way and the support has been brilliant. The script was written as per my requests and all aspects of the video are top notch.

    I wasn't sure how the video was going to look when I first ordered but I am happy to say the end result was ideal for the site and I am happy to say it's already up and running on my site.

    If you want to add value to your business site and engage people then this service is for you, you won't be disapointed.

    Thanks again Veheme and all the team

  28. #26
    veheme's Avatar
    veheme is offline Elite Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    2,769
    Thanks
    134
    Thanked 946 Times in 388 Posts

    Default Re: Veheme's Video Creation Service - Increase Conversions & Traffic With Our Videos

    Quote Originally Posted by fbfans View Post
    Review:

    The video I required was very specific to my business and needed to be right to engage my target audience, Veheme was very quick in answering any questions I put his way and the support has been brilliant. The script was written as per my requests and all aspects of the video are top notch.

    I wasn't sure how the video was going to look when I first ordered but I am happy to say the end result was ideal for the site and I am happy to say it's already up and running on my site.

    If you want to add value to your business site and engage people then this service is for you, you won't be disapointed.

    Thanks again Veheme and all the team
    Thanks for the review! It was a pleasure working with ya.

  29. #27
    weblycos's Avatar
    weblycos is offline The Dark Knight Rises !
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    253
    Thanks
    63
    Thanked 37 Times in 35 Posts

    Default Re: Veheme's Video Creation Service - Increase Conversions & Traffic With Our Videos

    Great service and really like those demo videos. Will obviously use in future.

  30. #28
    veheme's Avatar
    veheme is offline Elite Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    2,769
    Thanks
    134
    Thanked 946 Times in 388 Posts

    Default Re: Veheme's Video Creation Service - Increase Conversions & Traffic With Our Videos

    Quote Originally Posted by weblycos View Post
    Great service and really like those demo videos. Will obviously use in future.
    Thanks for that! looking forward to the future business

  31. #29
    gexgexgexgex's Avatar
    gexgexgexgex is offline Jr. VIP
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    171
    Thanks
    103
    Thanked 40 Times in 38 Posts

    Default Re: Veheme's Video Creation Service - Increase Conversions & Traffic With Our Videos

    Just placed an order xxxxxxx431534

  32. #30
    veheme's Avatar
    veheme is offline Elite Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    2,769
    Thanks
    134
    Thanked 946 Times in 388 Posts

    Default Re: Veheme's Video Creation Service - Increase Conversions & Traffic With Our Videos

    Quote Originally Posted by gexgexgexgex View Post
    Just placed an order xxxxxxx431534
    Got the order and have sent the script over to you for checking

  33. #31
    focusedc is offline Newbies
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    2
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

    Default Re: Veheme's Video Creation Service - Increase Conversions & Traffic With Our Videos

    Just purchased a 90 sec video! xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-7736

  34. #32
    focusedc is offline Newbies
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    2
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

    Default Re: Veheme's Video Creation Service - Increase Conversions & Traffic With Our Videos

    also, a change to my order - I DO NOT want my link overlayed! sorry for the confusion. THANKS

  35. #33
    veheme's Avatar
    veheme is offline Elite Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    2,769
    Thanks
    134
    Thanked 946 Times in 388 Posts

    Default Re: Veheme's Video Creation Service - Increase Conversions & Traffic With Our Videos

    Quote Originally Posted by focusedc View Post
    Just purchased a 90 sec video! xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-7736
    Quote Originally Posted by focusedc View Post
    also, a change to my order - I DO NOT want my link overlayed! sorry for the confusion. THANKS
    Got the order and we are working on it

  36. #34
    xfreedomx's Avatar
    xfreedomx is offline Newbies
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    22
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts

    Default Re: Veheme's Video Creation Service - Increase Conversions & Traffic With Our Videos

    Placed orders on June 26th, now we are on Voice Over phase, so far so good!

    47P64156GX802472V
    5AL17660N8422874L
    8GF605410T478943A

  37. #35
    veheme's Avatar
    veheme is offline Elite Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    2,769
    Thanks
    134
    Thanked 946 Times in 388 Posts

    Default Re: Veheme's Video Creation Service - Increase Conversions & Traffic With Our Videos

    Quote Originally Posted by xfreedomx View Post
    Placed orders on June 26th, now we are on Voice Over phase, so far so good!

    47P64156GX802472V
    5AL17660N8422874L
    8GF605410T478943A
    Awesome! 24 hours has passed and we're now nearing the final stage despite the sudden surge of new orders

    Expect the finished video real soon

  38. #36
    veheme's Avatar
    veheme is offline Elite Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    2,769
    Thanks
    134
    Thanked 946 Times in 388 Posts

    Default Re: Veheme's Video Creation Service - Increase Conversions & Traffic With Our Videos

    Many videos are in ANIMATION phase! Expect more samples to be posted soon

  39. #37
    Leith's Avatar
    Leith is online now Work Hard. Never Give Up.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    SEO BLOG www.rankedia.com
    Age
    22
    Posts
    3,988
    Thanks
    3,144
    Thanked 5,574 Times in 1,300 Posts

    Default Re: Veheme's Video Creation Service - Increase Conversions & Traffic With Our Videos

    Check your Skype please.

  40. #38
    veheme's Avatar
    veheme is offline Elite Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    2,769
    Thanks
    134
    Thanked 946 Times in 388 Posts

    Default Re: Veheme's Video Creation Service - Increase Conversions & Traffic With Our Videos

    Quote Originally Posted by Leith View Post
    Check your Skype please.
    Checked

  41. #39
    gorang's Avatar
    gorang is offline Elite Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    1,876
    Thanks
    462
    Thanked 1,566 Times in 437 Posts

    Default Re: Veheme's Video Creation Service - Increase Conversions & Traffic With Our Videos

    PM sent, looking forward to planning the video

  42. #40
    veheme's Avatar
    veheme is offline Elite Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    2,769
    Thanks
    134
    Thanked 946 Times in 388 Posts

    Default Re: Veheme's Video Creation Service - Increase Conversions & Traffic With Our Videos

    Quote Originally Posted by gorang View Post
    PM sent, looking forward to planning the video
    Awesome. Replied to your PM

  43. #41
    veheme's Avatar
    veheme is offline Elite Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    2,769
    Thanks
    134
    Thanked 946 Times in 388 Posts

    Default Re: Veheme's Video Creation Service - Increase Conversions & Traffic With Our Videos

    Reports sent. Simply reply to the mails or pm me if there's anything you needed to be changed.

    we are open for more orders

  44. #42
    andresecaro is offline Newbies
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    4
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

    Default Re: Veheme's Video Creation Service - Increase Conversions & Traffic With Our Videos

    I decided to give it a shot since there are so many happy customers. I ordered a 90 seconds video. Let's see how it goes

  45. #43
    veheme's Avatar
    veheme is offline Elite Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    2,769
    Thanks
    134
    Thanked 946 Times in 388 Posts

    Default Re: Veheme's Video Creation Service - Increase Conversions & Traffic With Our Videos

    Quote Originally Posted by andresecaro View Post
    I decided to give it a shot since there are so many happy customers. I ordered a 90 seconds video. Let's see how it goes
    Awesome. We're almost done with the script!

  46. #44
    veheme's Avatar
    veheme is offline Elite Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    2,769
    Thanks
    134
    Thanked 946 Times in 388 Posts

    Default Re: Veheme's Video Creation Service - Increase Conversions & Traffic With Our Videos

    Thank you for recent orders...

    OPEN FOR MORE ORDERS

  47. #45
    srishunyata's Avatar
    srishunyata is offline Registered Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Bali
    Posts
    67
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 15 Times in 15 Posts

    Default Re: Veheme's Video Creation Service - Increase Conversions & Traffic With Our Videos

    Looks like a fantastic service! Just wondering about the script.

    How many words would a 1 minute video generally facilitate?

    Also wondering about what kind of storyboard you'll require, and or what details are needed before you can do your magic.

    Cheers

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 162
    Last Post: 10-10-2014, 02:42 AM
  2. Replies: 57
    Last Post: 06-18-2014, 01:13 PM
  3. Replies: 26
    Last Post: 06-21-2012, 02:27 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  




BlackHatWorld on Twitter BlackHatWorld on FaceBook


1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108