Friend requesting blocked on facebook

 

Results 1 to 7 of 7
I need Help. As administrator of an new gaming site I wanted to help to ...
  1. #1
    Nirvana's Avatar
    Nirvana is offline Newbies
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    4
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Thumbs down Friend requesting blocked on facebook

    I need Help.

    As administrator of an new gaming site I wanted to help to inform and get more fans for our fan page on facebook.
    I created new account,sending friendship requests attaching the link of facebook fan page ,part of them has been from my original account- to inform them about new one - now I am blocked ,two days now .
    [I used to be blocked from sending messages,but that has been for few hours only -
    Even more,I got warning and captcha thing even when I am trying to send message someone from my friend list even! ]

    It slows me down. What to do ? How to get unblocked and avoid that in future ?

    Thanks!




  2. #2
    pavan's Avatar
    pavan is offline Supreme Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    1,443
    Thanks
    99
    Thanked 346 Times in 214 Posts

    Default Re: Friend requesting blocked on facebook

    create another account
    and add your friends on that account to spam them
    dont involve your personal account else you might loose it

    and stop spamming from the blocked account else it will get disabled soon

  3. #3
    pavan's Avatar
    pavan is offline Supreme Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    1,443
    Thanks
    99
    Thanked 346 Times in 214 Posts

    Default Re: Friend requesting blocked on facebook

    sorry

  4. #4
    Nirvana's Avatar
    Nirvana is offline Newbies
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    4
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default Re: Friend requesting blocked on facebook

    Quote Originally Posted by pavan View Post
    create another account
    and add your friends on that account to spam them
    dont involve your personal account else you might loose it

    and stop spamming from the blocked account else it will get disabled soon
    I didn't spam in a full meaning of the word ,I just send friend requests to the people with similar interests with a few words and that's it .The rest has been up to person I requested.

    Eheheheheh,,I do not spam my friends![..." add your friends to spam them"" ] I communicate with them,help if needed ,well if informing about news is spamming (using my wall usually )-ok .
    Anyhow,if I have to add all of them again -I will get blocked again ! It suks!


    Is there a way to ask them (facebook) ?

    I am sorry even more. And thank you very much for your reply !


    I was reading Forum .What about "friend bomber" - is it possible to use it for the specific group of people with the same interest ( that is what I need ).


    Regards,

  5. #5
    pavan's Avatar
    pavan is offline Supreme Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    1,443
    Thanks
    99
    Thanked 346 Times in 214 Posts

    Default Re: Friend requesting blocked on facebook

    Quote Originally Posted by Nirvana View Post
    I didn't spam in a full meaning of the word ,I just send friend requests to the people with similar interests with a few words and that's it .The rest has been up to person I requested.

    Eheheheheh,,I do not spam my friends![..." add your friends to spam them"" ] I communicate with them,help if needed ,well if informing about news is spamming (using my wall usually )-ok .
    Anyhow,if I have to add all of them again -I will get blocked again ! It suks!


    Is there a way to ask them (facebook) ?

    I am sorry even more. And thank you very much for your reply !


    I was reading Forum .What about "friend bomber" - is it possible to use it for the specific group of people with the same interest ( that is what I need ).


    Regards,


    what u did is kinda spamming only
    and yes you can use bomber to add friends on automation
    not fully automated though
    but if you were doing manually then it will reduce your load

    and you can find the latest version of bomber in download section

    however I will highly recommend u NOT to ur your personal account again

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to pavan For This Useful Post:

    Nirvana (07-25-2010)

  7. #6
    Nirvana's Avatar
    Nirvana is offline Newbies
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    4
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Smile Re: Friend requesting blocked on facebook

    Quote Originally Posted by pavan View Post
    what u did is kinda spamming only
    and yes you can use bomber to add friends on automation
    not fully automated though
    but if you were doing manually then it will reduce your load

    and you can find the latest version of bomber in download section

    however I will highly recommend u NOT to ur your personal account again
    I am kinda new(in all of this ) and bit lost there .
    Can you recomand me anything good and clean please ?(for "soft" spamming ,ie - just getting attention of ppl with same intrests,little by little in a safe way (not to get blocked or banned). )
    [Send me a message,please ]

    Thanks ! You are very helpfull !

  8. #7
    pavan's Avatar
    pavan is offline Supreme Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    1,443
    Thanks
    99
    Thanked 346 Times in 214 Posts

    Default Re: Friend requesting blocked on facebook

    Quote Originally Posted by Nirvana View Post
    I am kinda new(in all of this ) and bit lost there .
    Can you recomand me anything good and clean please ?(for "soft" spamming ,ie - just getting attention of ppl with same intrests,little by little in a safe way (not to get blocked or banned). )
    [Send me a message,please ]

    Thanks ! You are very helpfull !
    you can start with facebook friend blaster pro
    you will find the crack version in download section
    not so advanced software but good to start with for managing few accounts
    you will get all the features in that software that you will need

    good luck and welcome to bhw


Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-10-2010, 04:14 PM
  2. Service for Friend Requesting?
    By noobman in forum FaceBook
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-14-2010, 09:37 PM
  3. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-03-2010, 04:27 PM
  4. Friend requesting and clearing the inbox
    By gjockey in forum FaceBook
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-01-2010, 04:09 PM
  5. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 10-27-2007, 11:19 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  




BlackHatWorld on Twitter BlackHatWorld on FaceBook


1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108