Wicked Article Creator - Create highly spun articles within seconds - BHW Discount - Page 35

 

Page 35 of 47 FirstFirst ... 25 33 34 35 36 37 45 ... LastLast
Results 1,531 to 1,575 of 2086
Originally Posted by Unkown717 Jamesvick, why you don't reply on messages? Hi, always email me ...
  1. #1531
    jamesvick's Avatar
    jamesvick is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    article directories
    Posts
    914
    Thanks
    156
    Thanked 550 Times in 206 Posts

    Default Re: Wicked Article Creator - Create highly spun articles within seconds - BHW Discount

    Quote Originally Posted by Unkown717 View Post
    Jamesvick, why you don't reply on messages?
    Hi,

    always email me the problems. I will solve it faster. BHW gives niginx, 403 and all sorts of errors. It becomes difficult to post here.

    Quote Originally Posted by HighRiskJohn View Post
    After moving from one vps to another, I can't get WAC to run. I tried the solution in post #1504 (That was the first error I was getting) now after re-installing it and updating to 3.3, i'm not getting this error. Attachment 41982

    It will not run or let me register either.
    Go to server manager - add roles - select application server and install it. Then run WAC and it will work. You need to do this on every vps you want to run WAC on.

    Regards,

  2. #1532
    tabish8612's Avatar
    tabish8612 is offline Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    In your home...COMPUTER
    Posts
    481
    Thanks
    26
    Thanked 101 Times in 46 Posts

    Default Re: Wicked Article Creator - Create highly spun articles within seconds - BHW Discount

    Can I create article by importing lines from txt file? I scrape article, build lines, replace my keywords in txt file then I import this text files it is showing all lines in "builder" tab but when I click "Auto-build" it is saying please download 40-50 articles. P.S: I want to create 25-30 PDF files Thanks in advance

  3. #1533
    jamesvick's Avatar
    jamesvick is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    article directories
    Posts
    914
    Thanks
    156
    Thanked 550 Times in 206 Posts

    Default Re: Wicked Article Creator - Create highly spun articles within seconds - BHW Discount

    Quote Originally Posted by tabish8612 View Post
    Can I create article by importing lines from txt file? I scrape article, build lines, replace my keywords in txt file then I import this text files it is showing all lines in "builder" tab but when I click "Auto-build" it is saying please download 40-50 articles. P.S: I want to create 25-30 PDF files Thanks in advance
    You can but whenever you get that error you have very less lines in your builder tab. Try and keep over 2000 lines and all should be fine.

    Regards,

  4. #1534
    tmacki1 is offline Newbies
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    22
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Default Re: Wicked Article Creator - Create highly spun articles within seconds - BHW Discount

    Problem as of current, hopfully someone is online to lend assistance lol - When I type in a keyword, and press build, nothing happens, it loads, and says its scraping, 20 minutes later, nothing. I recently just got it so I was trying different key words, and it stopped working, am now trying various keywords that worked before, but now they don't?

  5. #1535
    OC2000 is offline Newbies
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    9
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

    Default Re: Wicked Article Creator - Create highly spun articles within seconds - BHW Discount

    Hi, Just purchased this software.

    I receive a "Object reference not set to an instance of an object" when using the Title Builder with the Scrape articles option selected. Is there a solution for this problem?

    Thanks

    Nm, sorted it, Seems with more than one word you need to add it in ""

    Cheers
    Last edited by OC2000; 11-28-2013 at 11:06 AM.

  6. #1536
    krenari is offline Newbies
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    16
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Default Re: Wicked Article Creator - Create highly spun articles within seconds - BHW Discount

    i need this too! its good!

  7. #1537
    OC2000 is offline Newbies
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    9
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

    Default Re: Wicked Article Creator - Create highly spun articles within seconds - BHW Discount

    For those with the same problem, try using the word test as the title keyword and see if it works.

  8. #1538
    MrRottenTreats is offline Newbies
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    17
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default Re: Wicked Article Creator - Create highly spun articles within seconds - BHW Discount

    hey looking to buy WAC for 42 but the internet site isnt working .. not letting me pay by paypal

  9. #1539
    ibmciscoblogger is offline Jr. VIP
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    133
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 8 Times in 8 Posts

    Default Re: Wicked Article Creator - Create highly spun articles within seconds - BHW Discount

    This post looks good and it helps me to collect few information about article spun..

  10. #1540
    souleclipse's Avatar
    souleclipse is offline Jr. VIP
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    591
    Thanks
    42
    Thanked 134 Times in 70 Posts

    Default Re: Wicked Article Creator - Create highly spun articles within seconds - BHW Discount

    Hi James, i would hope you really put more time into this software. Or stop any other project you had on hand.
    Most of us bought already we had yet to make full use of it.
    Some of the user who bought don't even know how to use.

    There are a few thing you need to address:
    1. A newer tutorial for everyone who buy your stuff. - If you do no have time, please outsource to someone.
    Tutorial should cover different 'Project Type' and also the option setting. Explaining each different setting.

    2. Fix the common bug of " Your Lines are less compared to required settings" I go back to the article tab and right click "select all" and "add Line" It still give me the same outcome. This happen when i use for magic submitter. And when you export the file. The post summary in the blog, WAC always generate the ###Post Summary as a intro. Aren't we suppose to put the first paragraph of the main article into ###Post Summary?

    One more thing, when i click Magic submitter and build, when it's time for export, it will show as Ultimate demon. I not sure it's a typo or a bug.

    Spend sometime spend the bug and do up the tutorial. We pay money to use this software with confident, and not just use in doubt.
    Put yourself in our shoes, a tutorial should not take you more then 2 days . Every page had a complain about a bug or request for tutorial
    This will also SAVE YOURSELF A LOT OF TIME because you don't have to answer all those question if your TUTORIAL cover the issue.

    Peace out.
    Your Customer.

  11. #1541
    reeve95545 is offline Newbies
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    13
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

    Default Re: Wicked Article Creator - Create highly spun articles within seconds - BHW Discount

    Quote Originally Posted by souleclipse View Post
    Hi James, i would hope you really put more time into this software. Or stop any other project you had on hand.
    Most of us bought already we had yet to make full use of it.
    Some of the user who bought don't even know how to use.

    There are a few thing you need to address:
    1. A newer tutorial for everyone who buy your stuff. - If you do no have time, please outsource to someone.
    Tutorial should cover different 'Project Type' and also the option setting. Explaining each different setting.

    2. Fix the common bug of " Your Lines are less compared to required settings" I go back to the article tab and right click "select all" and "add Line" It still give me the same outcome. This happen when i use for magic submitter. And when you export the file. The post summary in the blog, WAC always generate the ###Post Summary as a intro. Aren't we suppose to put the first paragraph of the main article into ###Post Summary?

    One more thing, when i click Magic submitter and build, when it's time for export, it will show as Ultimate demon. I not sure it's a typo or a bug.

    Spend sometime spend the bug and do up the tutorial. We pay money to use this software with confident, and not just use in doubt.
    Put yourself in our shoes, a tutorial should not take you more then 2 days . Every page had a complain about a bug or request for tutorial
    This will also SAVE YOURSELF A LOT OF TIME because you don't have to answer all those question if your TUTORIAL cover the issue.

    Peace out.
    Your Customer.

    Hi owner, do you have a well-covered tutorial on WAC, if yes, I'm interested to go with you. Next, how much is your upgrade to Tier 1?

  12. #1542
    mandude's Avatar
    mandude is online now Jr. VIP
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Tampa FL
    Posts
    704
    Thanks
    102
    Thanked 273 Times in 77 Posts

    Default Re: Wicked Article Creator - Create highly spun articles within seconds - BHW Discount

    When using this software, how can you quickly build an article without spinning it? I just want to build an article then use wordAI to do the spinning.
    Looking for anyone and everyone that has experience and is doing well doing churn and burn sites.
    $300+ per day but you have to know what you're doing..no newbs.

  13. #1543
    InternetMayhem's Avatar
    InternetMayhem is offline Regular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    California
    Posts
    234
    Thanks
    128
    Thanked 18 Times in 16 Posts

    Default Re: Wicked Article Creator - Create highly spun articles within seconds - BHW Discount

    This looks promising, any trial?

  14. #1544
    kaghidz is offline Newbies
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    At Home
    Posts
    18
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default Re: Wicked Article Creator - Create highly spun articles within seconds - BHW Discount

    As how I understand, this is a spinning software. Does this really work? Any assurance that the spun generated from this software be approved in ezinearticle?

  15. #1545
    souleclipse's Avatar
    souleclipse is offline Jr. VIP
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    591
    Thanks
    42
    Thanked 134 Times in 70 Posts

    Default Re: Wicked Article Creator - Create highly spun articles within seconds - BHW Discount

    Quote Originally Posted by reeve95545 View Post
    Hi owner, do you have a well-covered tutorial on WAC, if yes, I'm interested to go with you. Next, how much is your upgrade to Tier 1?

    Firstly i am not the owner, do you even read?

    Secondly I do not use their upgraded tier 1 package, because the basic WAC is good for me for Tier 2.
    I did not create a tutorial, because i myself was not sure did I do correctly.

    For now there is no properly tutorial for this software.

  16. #1546
    Terian's Avatar
    Terian is offline Registered Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    75
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 7 Times in 7 Posts

    Default Re: Wicked Article Creator - Create highly spun articles within seconds - BHW Discount

    Is there a trial version to see the quality of articles ?

  17. #1547
    webpfa's Avatar
    webpfa is offline Power Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    localhost
    Posts
    552
    Thanks
    93
    Thanked 90 Times in 36 Posts

    Default Re: Wicked Article Creator - Create highly spun articles within seconds - BHW Discount

    Bought it Yesterday, so far so good. Anyway, I have tons of doubts on how to use it and the "tutorials" on the site are not good enought.here one question:If I create a senuke campaing, using a keyword and download the articles, how I can do that in the next campaing if I use same keyword that I use for first campaing, the WAC will not use the same articles allready used in the first campaing ?THANKS !Also, it look like using a dinamic ip or proxies is a must, after only running one time, I tried a second time with the same keyword and it only gave me back 15 articles ( compare to 251 first run, I removed all the articles from first run ) .

  18. #1548
    ilim72's Avatar
    ilim72 is offline Jr. VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    390
    Thanks
    64
    Thanked 218 Times in 82 Posts

    Default Re: Wicked Article Creator - Create highly spun articles within seconds - BHW Discount

    When will be video tutorials updated, tried last time and was not impressed, I thought something changed with last update but see that people still having problems with it.

  19. #1549
    jamesvick's Avatar
    jamesvick is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    article directories
    Posts
    914
    Thanks
    156
    Thanked 550 Times in 206 Posts

    Default Re: Wicked Article Creator - Create highly spun articles within seconds - BHW Discount

    Quote Originally Posted by OC2000 View Post
    Hi, Just purchased this software.

    I receive a "Object reference not set to an instance of an object" when using the Title Builder with the Scrape articles option selected. Is there a solution for this problem?

    Thanks

    Nm, sorted it, Seems with more than one word you need to add it in ""

    Cheers
    You get that error when not enough articles are found for that keyword. Always test with words like lose weight etc. which are very broad.

    Quote Originally Posted by MrRottenTreats View Post
    hey looking to buy WAC for 42 but the internet site isnt working .. not letting me pay by paypal
    Try a card if paypal is not working. Mycommerce has some issues with accepting paypal sometimes (i guess name difference on account and on form)

    Quote Originally Posted by souleclipse View Post
    Hi James, i would hope you really put more time into this software. Or stop any other project you had on hand.
    Most of us bought already we had yet to make full use of it.
    Some of the user who bought don't even know how to use.

    There are a few thing you need to address:
    1. A newer tutorial for everyone who buy your stuff. - If you do no have time, please outsource to someone.
    Tutorial should cover different 'Project Type' and also the option setting. Explaining each different setting.

    2. Fix the common bug of " Your Lines are less compared to required settings" I go back to the article tab and right click "select all" and "add Line" It still give me the same outcome. This happen when i use for magic submitter. And when you export the file. The post summary in the blog, WAC always generate the ###Post Summary as a intro. Aren't we suppose to put the first paragraph of the main article into ###Post Summary?

    One more thing, when i click Magic submitter and build, when it's time for export, it will show as Ultimate demon. I not sure it's a typo or a bug.

    Spend sometime spend the bug and do up the tutorial. We pay money to use this software with confident, and not just use in doubt.
    Put yourself in our shoes, a tutorial should not take you more then 2 days . Every page had a complain about a bug or request for tutorial
    This will also SAVE YOURSELF A LOT OF TIME because you don't have to answer all those question if your TUTORIAL cover the issue.

    Peace out.
    Your Customer.
    Hi,

    1) I am waiting for few more changes before creating another tutorial as there will be GUI changes done. Then every video will keep getting outdated. It become difficult to manage that with each update.

    2) For the lines error generally try and keep them above 2000. It works then without any errors.

    3) MS is bugged. I am almost done fixing it. The update will be released with it soon.

    Quote Originally Posted by reeve95545 View Post
    Hi owner, do you have a well-covered tutorial on WAC, if yes, I'm interested to go with you. Next, how much is your upgrade to Tier 1?
    You can watch videos here : http://www.youtube.com/user/wickedarticlecreator

    Quote Originally Posted by mandude View Post
    When using this software, how can you quickly build an article without spinning it? I just want to build an article then use wordAI to do the spinning.
    It cannot build an article without spinning it. I mean the words won't be spun but still lines and paras will be spun.

    Quote Originally Posted by InternetMayhem View Post
    This looks promising, any trial?

    Quote Originally Posted by Terian View Post
    Is there a trial version to see the quality of articles ?
    Sorry no trial available. We do offer 30 day money back if scam is concerned.

    Quote Originally Posted by webpfa View Post
    Bought it Yesterday, so far so good. Anyway, I have tons of doubts on how to use it and the "tutorials" on the site are not good enought.here one question:If I create a senuke campaing, using a keyword and download the articles, how I can do that in the next campaing if I use same keyword that I use for first campaing, the WAC will not use the same articles allready used in the first campaing ?THANKS !Also, it look like using a dinamic ip or proxies is a must, after only running one time, I tried a second time with the same keyword and it only gave me back 15 articles ( compare to 251 first run, I removed all the articles from first run ) .

    1) Yes it will use same articles. Don't download again. Just keep your keyword and content where they are and keep clicking on build while senuke is selected. When you hit build, each time a new campaign is built from same articles.

    2) take a pause before downloading again. Also after you scrape just export your campaigns by right click on articles and click export. Next time you want to use these articles or add more to existing ones, just right click on articles and click import. You can work with many articles like this.


    For any other issue contact me through website. I reply emails faster than this thread.

    Warm Regards,

  20. #1550
    ghedman is offline Newbies
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    46
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Default Re: Wicked Article Creator - Create highly spun articles within seconds - BHW Discount

    Send you massage from WAC dashboard with user TitiknUcz 2 days ago, please reply me.

  21. #1551
    peetrike is online now Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Estonia
    Posts
    316
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 98 Times in 72 Posts

    Default Re: Wicked Article Creator - Create highly spun articles within seconds - BHW Discount

    Hey, is it possible (and how) to create one huge article with spintax (and with %links% in it)? I would like to create one huge article and let my plugin to generate random articles from it (with random amount of paragraphs).

    Thanks
    Last edited by peetrike; 12-11-2013 at 03:57 PM.

  22. #1552
    SpookSEO's Avatar
    SpookSEO is offline Power Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    London, UK
    Posts
    764
    Thanks
    32
    Thanked 154 Times in 144 Posts

    Default Re: Wicked Article Creator - Create highly spun articles within seconds - BHW Discount

    I can see that this one is really a total package. You rarely see something so good with a tag price that is equally good. The only thing that might discourage people from buying it is that it has no free trials. There are a lot of software that are already practicing this now.

  23. #1553
    mindlesswizard's Avatar
    mindlesswizard is offline Supreme Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    in the shade of Everest
    Posts
    1,341
    Thanks
    151
    Thanked 272 Times in 235 Posts

    Default Re: Wicked Article Creator - Create highly spun articles within seconds - BHW Discount

    Looks promising ! I will check with it soon

  24. #1554
    sam992's Avatar
    sam992 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Worst Place On Earth
    Age
    22
    Posts
    180
    Thanks
    11
    Thanked 21 Times in 20 Posts

    Default Re: Wicked Article Creator - Create highly spun articles within seconds - BHW Discount

    can i pay you via payza ?

  25. #1555
    jamesvick's Avatar
    jamesvick is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    article directories
    Posts
    914
    Thanks
    156
    Thanked 550 Times in 206 Posts

    Default Re: Wicked Article Creator - Create highly spun articles within seconds - BHW Discount

    Quote Originally Posted by peetrike View Post
    Hey, is it possible (and how) to create one huge article with spintax (and with %links% in it)? I would like to create one huge article and let my plugin to generate random articles from it (with random amount of paragraphs).

    Thanks
    How huge is huge? You need too many lines or articles to create very huge articles. Also your plugin should be able to support an input like that.

    Quote Originally Posted by SpookSEO View Post
    I can see that this one is really a total package. You rarely see something so good with a tag price that is equally good. The only thing that might discourage people from buying it is that it has no free trials. There are a lot of software that are already practicing this now.
    Because trial get's spammed heavily. I used to offer it but too many fake accounts just waste the database + resources. So we simply provide money back guarantee.

    Quote Originally Posted by mindlesswizard View Post
    Looks promising ! I will check with it soon
    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by sam992 View Post
    can i pay you via payza ?
    Sorry you can only pay using paypal or a cc through mycommerce.

    Regards,

  26. #1556
    webpfa's Avatar
    webpfa is offline Power Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    localhost
    Posts
    552
    Thanks
    93
    Thanked 90 Times in 36 Posts

    Default Re: Wicked Article Creator - Create highly spun articles within seconds - BHW Discount

    the main problem I see, is, for example, with senuke campaigns, if is I wnt to use the same keyword for many campaigns It will use the same articles so a lot of article creaters of the new campaing will be the same . You should add a "module " to after scrap all the articles relate to a keyword, créate as much as Social networks, Articles, Pdfs, etc it can be done and then save one article per .txt ( SN1, SN1, etc ). Right now it is only posible to créate 50 per time and have to MANUALLY copy and paste each one to then use it in numerous campaings.

  27. #1557
    Zher0 is offline Newbies
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    28
    Thanks
    50
    Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts

    Default Re: Wicked Article Creator - Create highly spun articles within seconds - BHW Discount

    Quote Originally Posted by tmacki1 View Post
    Problem as of current, hopfully someone is online to lend assistance lol - When I type in a keyword, and press build, nothing happens, it loads, and says its scraping, 20 minutes later, nothing. I recently just got it so I was trying different key words, and it stopped working, am now trying various keywords that worked before, but now they don't?
    I'm also havign the same issue, was working flawlessly a couple days ago...

  28. #1558
    gabriel0270's Avatar
    gabriel0270 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    189
    Thanks
    80
    Thanked 88 Times in 45 Posts

    Default Re: Wicked Article Creator - Create highly spun articles within seconds - BHW Discount

    Problem solved. Thanks.
    Last edited by gabriel0270; 12-18-2013 at 10:22 AM.

  29. #1559
    HighRiskJohn's Avatar
    HighRiskJohn is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Chicago, IL
    Posts
    167
    Thanks
    28
    Thanked 95 Times in 38 Posts

    Default Re: Wicked Article Creator - Create highly spun articles within seconds - BHW Discount

    Anyone using the tier 1 upgrade? Is it putting out tier 1 quality?

  30. #1560
    Darksider is offline Registered Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Europa
    Posts
    68
    Thanks
    371
    Thanked 28 Times in 12 Posts

    Default Re: Wicked Article Creator - Create highly spun articles within seconds - BHW Discount

    No way man, this article is not good even for tier 1 backlink!
    Quote Originally Posted by kaghidz View Post
    As how I understand, this is a spinning software. Does this really work? Any assurance that the spun generated from this software be approved in ezinearticle?

  31. #1561
    VoltzRo's Avatar
    VoltzRo is offline Registered Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Romania
    Posts
    57
    Thanks
    39
    Thanked 14 Times in 13 Posts

    Default Re: Wicked Article Creator - Create highly spun articles within seconds - BHW Discount

    WoW, it's so nice from you, you canceled my login but no money back.

  32. #1562
    cypherslock's Avatar
    cypherslock is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Canada
    Age
    38
    Posts
    100
    Thanks
    27
    Thanked 20 Times in 19 Posts

    Default Re: Wicked Article Creator - Create highly spun articles within seconds - BHW Discount

    Quote Originally Posted by VoltzRo View Post
    WoW, it's so nice from you, you canceled my login but no money back.
    Were you abusing him verbally? I can't see him just up and cancelling your login without reason. And he does have a refund policy in place.

  33. #1563
    VoltzRo's Avatar
    VoltzRo is offline Registered Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Romania
    Posts
    57
    Thanks
    39
    Thanked 14 Times in 13 Posts

    Default Re: Wicked Article Creator - Create highly spun articles within seconds - BHW Discount

    Quote Originally Posted by cypherslock View Post
    Were you abusing him verbally? I can't see him just up and cancelling your login without reason. And he does have a refund policy in place.
    No, I told him I want a refund, he told me to contact the payment support, I did but no answer from theyr side, and now I have no account and no money back.
    This is awsome.

  34. #1564
    jamesvick's Avatar
    jamesvick is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    article directories
    Posts
    914
    Thanks
    156
    Thanked 550 Times in 206 Posts

    Default Re: Wicked Article Creator - Create highly spun articles within seconds - BHW Discount

    Quote Originally Posted by webpfa View Post
    the main problem I see, is, for example, with senuke campaigns, if is I wnt to use the same keyword for many campaigns It will use the same articles so a lot of article creaters of the new campaing will be the same . You should add a "module " to after scrap all the articles relate to a keyword, créate as much as Social networks, Articles, Pdfs, etc it can be done and then save one article per .txt ( SN1, SN1, etc ). Right now it is only posible to créate 50 per time and have to MANUALLY copy and paste each one to then use it in numerous campaings.
    I can understand the manual copy-paste thing. I stopped using senuke myself and moved to other softwares. Senuke developers are pain in the butt for integration if the software does not cost $xxx and does not offer big monies to affiliates. As far as articles are concerned, we will be adding a module very soon for scraping more articles or content from any site.

    Quote Originally Posted by Zher0 View Post
    I'm also havign the same issue, was working flawlessly a couple days ago...
    This is usually proxies problem. I would suggest removing them and then try scraping again.

    Quote Originally Posted by gabriel0270 View Post
    Problem solved. Thanks.
    No problem.

    Quote Originally Posted by HighRiskJohn View Post
    Anyone using the tier 1 upgrade? Is it putting out tier 1 quality?
    Hi yes if you read here and GSA forums people have purchased tier 1 upgrade and they are ranking high. You just cannot find a software capable of doing it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Darksider View Post
    No way man, this article is not good even for tier 1 backlink!
    The basic one won't but the upgrade one will. Have not received a single person claiming that it produces gibberish.

    Quote Originally Posted by VoltzRo View Post
    No, I told him I want a refund, he told me to contact the payment support, I did but no answer from theyr side, and now I have no account and no money back.
    This is awsome.
    Hi,

    please note that once we do not cancel accounts manually. Once Mycommerce sends a refund notice accounts get cancelled automatically. Please pm me your order id to see what is going on. It should take them max. 48 Hrs. to refund. If not i will write to them. Please let me know.

    Regards,

  35. #1565
    miren's Avatar
    miren is offline Newbies
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    42
    Thanks
    14
    Thanked 26 Times in 11 Posts

    Default Re: Wicked Article Creator - Create highly spun articles within seconds - BHW Discount

    Bough the upgrade for Tier 1 and still not upgraded.

  36. #1566
    cypherslock's Avatar
    cypherslock is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Canada
    Age
    38
    Posts
    100
    Thanks
    27
    Thanked 20 Times in 19 Posts

    Default Re: Wicked Article Creator - Create highly spun articles within seconds - BHW Discount

    It's not downloading: "downloading failed, object not linked to an instance of an object" I shut down. Fired it up and it asked me for my user/pass. Put those it. USER NOT FOUND. What's the deal!?

  37. #1567
    jamesvick's Avatar
    jamesvick is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    article directories
    Posts
    914
    Thanks
    156
    Thanked 550 Times in 206 Posts

    Default Re: Wicked Article Creator - Create highly spun articles within seconds - BHW Discount

    Quote Originally Posted by miren View Post
    Bough the upgrade for Tier 1 and still not upgraded.
    You have been upgraded. Please check email and confirm.

    Quote Originally Posted by cypherslock View Post
    It's not downloading: "downloading failed, object not linked to an instance of an object" I shut down. Fired it up and it asked me for my user/pass. Put those it. USER NOT FOUND. What's the deal!?
    replied to email. Please everybody use email to get to me faster.

    Regards,

  38. #1568
    cypherslock's Avatar
    cypherslock is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Canada
    Age
    38
    Posts
    100
    Thanks
    27
    Thanked 20 Times in 19 Posts

    Default Re: Wicked Article Creator - Create highly spun articles within seconds - BHW Discount

    Replied with info requested. Please get back asap

  39. #1569
    miren's Avatar
    miren is offline Newbies
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    42
    Thanks
    14
    Thanked 26 Times in 11 Posts

    Default Re: Wicked Article Creator - Create highly spun articles within seconds - BHW Discount

    Purchased the Tier 1 upgrade and I have been using WAC in the past few days and i'm really disappointed. The software is too buggy.

    It freezes too often.
    Error message: "Object Reference not set to an instance of an object"
    Unwanted CSS and some other codes in the articles are not removed by the software
    etc etc...

    When should we expect new update?
    Last edited by miren; 12-23-2013 at 01:01 PM.

  40. #1570
    jamesvick's Avatar
    jamesvick is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    article directories
    Posts
    914
    Thanks
    156
    Thanked 550 Times in 206 Posts

    Default Re: Wicked Article Creator - Create highly spun articles within seconds - BHW Discount

    Quote Originally Posted by cypherslock View Post
    Replied with info requested. Please get back asap
    Hope you got help.

    Quote Originally Posted by miren View Post
    Purchased the Tier 1 upgrade and I have been using WAC in the past few days and i'm really disappointed. The software is too buggy.

    It freezes too often.
    Error message: "Object Reference not set to an instance of an object"
    Unwanted CSS and some other codes in the articles are not removed by the software
    etc etc...

    When should we expect new update?
    Sorry about problems. That error comes when you download from WAC database and it has no articles for that keyword. Could you confirm this? Do you get it while scraping too?

    Also tell me the website which gives CSS error. An update won't fix it for good. Sites keep changing their structure so it's an ongoing thing. Next update is coming in few days time. I am working on adding a translator for foreign languages.

    Regards,

  41. #1571
    miren's Avatar
    miren is offline Newbies
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    42
    Thanks
    14
    Thanked 26 Times in 11 Posts

    Default Re: Wicked Article Creator - Create highly spun articles within seconds - BHW Discount

    Sorry about problems. That error comes when you download from WAC database and it has no articles for that keyword. Could you confirm this? Do you get it while scraping too?


    Also tell me the website which gives CSS error. An update won't fix it for good. Sites keep changing their structure so it's an ongoing thing. Next update is coming in few days time. I am working on adding a translator for foreign languages.


    Regards,
    This is also happening when scraping for articles. The software has scraped more than 200 articles but crashes when building.
    About the CSS and other codes, if the sites are changing the structure very often than why aren't you updating the software more often?

  42. #1572
    krasnal77 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    132
    Thanks
    65
    Thanked 44 Times in 42 Posts

    Default Re: Wicked Article Creator - Create highly spun articles within seconds - BHW Discount

    Just ordered this great software I have 2 problems, when I set campaign for Senuke and I scape my articles I'm not getting any window asking how many articles it should make for social network, wiki etc, I tried few times with the same resultat. Second problem is that when I click Auto-Build I'm getting this error: "you have less lines than your settings. please add more" even if I change it, still the same error

  43. #1573
    Oscarthedog's Avatar
    Oscarthedog is offline Newbies
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Washington, DC
    Posts
    3
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default Re: Wicked Article Creator - Create highly spun articles within seconds - BHW Discount

    This looks very promising, and I just bought the $42 dollar software with the free trial. However, to a novice like me, there are a lot of buttons and gadgets that I find very confusing. The tutorial above is not really detailed enough for me. You see, I only want to write a simple text article about a random topic (Example: Extra Virgin Olive Oil). The "help" button did not work on mine, and I spent some time on YouTube searching for a simple video "how to" about simple article creation (spinning). YouTube is filled with lots of videos, but most of them are for the more elaborate options that you experts prefer.

    After some trial and error, I did manage to get some spun content, but it was not "human-like". It would require a bunch of editing on my part. Although, I have tried several of these software programs, none of them really work well enough to forego the editing process. Are my expectations simply too high? I can always ask for the refund, of course, but this program looks..by far...the best one that I have ever seen. Thanks

  44. #1574
    jamesvick's Avatar
    jamesvick is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    article directories
    Posts
    914
    Thanks
    156
    Thanked 550 Times in 206 Posts

    Default Re: Wicked Article Creator - Create highly spun articles within seconds - BHW Discount

    Quote Originally Posted by miren View Post
    This is also happening when scraping for articles. The software has scraped more than 200 articles but crashes when building.
    About the CSS and other codes, if the sites are changing the structure very often than why aren't you updating the software more often?
    Sfter you scrape right click on articles and click add lines. Now try auto-build and it will work.

    Quote Originally Posted by krasnal77 View Post
    Just ordered this great software I have 2 problems, when I set campaign for Senuke and I scape my articles I'm not getting any window asking how many articles it should make for social network, wiki etc, I tried few times with the same resultat. Second problem is that when I click Auto-Build I'm getting this error: "you have less lines than your settings. please add more" even if I change it, still the same error
    Both errors are due to insufficient content. Try downloading more content on different keywords and then add lines. Senuke will not ask for how many modules if lines are less. You can use contact form on our website to contact us for help. I will tell you different ways of getting over this.

    Quote Originally Posted by Oscarthedog View Post
    This looks very promising, and I just bought the $42 dollar software with the free trial. However, to a novice like me, there are a lot of buttons and gadgets that I find very confusing. The tutorial above is not really detailed enough for me. You see, I only want to write a simple text article about a random topic (Example: Extra Virgin Olive Oil). The "help" button did not work on mine, and I spent some time on YouTube searching for a simple video "how to" about simple article creation (spinning). YouTube is filled with lots of videos, but most of them are for the more elaborate options that you experts prefer.

    After some trial and error, I did manage to get some spun content, but it was not "human-like". It would require a bunch of editing on my part. Although, I have tried several of these software programs, none of them really work well enough to forego the editing process. Are my expectations simply too high? I can always ask for the refund, of course, but this program looks..by far...the best one that I have ever seen. Thanks
    If you want to build human content then do not use auto-build to build spun content. After scraping just double click on any article and it will load the content in builder tab. Now you can read it and re-write it in your own words. Even with little experience you can write an article in about 5-10 minutes because you already have content. But no software will build human readable content in few clicks.

    Also yes you can get a refund. Just send a refund request to support@regnow.com with your order id and they will process it.

    Regards,

  45. #1575
    krisctu is offline Newbies
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    31
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 7 Times in 7 Posts

    Default Re: Wicked Article Creator - Create highly spun articles within seconds - BHW Discount

    Any coupon codes are available ? Thank you.

Page 35 of 47 FirstFirst ... 25 33 34 35 36 37 45 ... LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-23-2014, 05:15 AM
  2. Has anyone used Wicked Article Creator?
    By thedocmillionaire in forum Black Hat SEO Tools
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-08-2014, 04:24 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  




BlackHatWorld on Twitter BlackHatWorld on FaceBook


1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108