Creator of $500,000 website launches a brand new MONSTER converter! Check THIS Out! - Page 2

 

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 46 to 90 of 100
i have a german webpage 1500 to 2000 unique daily which look for income and ...
  1. #46
    W9go's Avatar
    W9go is offline Elite Member
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    www.myhome.com
    Posts
    1,729
    Thanks
    260
    Thanked 345 Times in 254 Posts
    Blog Entries
    6

    Default Re: Creator of $500,000 website launches a brand new MONSTER converter! Check THIS Out!

    i have a german webpage 1500 to 2000 unique daily which look for income and money.
    so maybe your product is interesting for me to promote.

    request more infos please.
    thanks

  2. #47
    saltox's Avatar
    saltox is offline Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Cabugao Ilocos Sur Philippines
    Posts
    229
    Thanks
    89
    Thanked 227 Times in 45 Posts

    Default Re: Creator of $500,000 website launches a brand new MONSTER converter! Check THIS Out!

    I'd like to get a review copy if possible.

    If not, I'm going to promote it asap

  3. #48
    shatcore's Avatar
    shatcore is offline Registered Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    54
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 15 Times in 10 Posts

    Default Re: Creator of $500,000 website launches a brand new MONSTER converter! Check THIS Out!

    Oh god, those fake fiverr testimonials, I recognised the guy in the bottom right instantly, he also does happy birthday messages in his underwear... Best of luck with this.

  4. #49
    wyattjozwowski's Avatar
    wyattjozwowski is offline Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    348
    Thanks
    75
    Thanked 364 Times in 106 Posts

    Default Re: Creator of $500,000 website launches a brand new MONSTER converter! Check THIS Out!

    Quote Originally Posted by VinBed View Post
    Heh, some of these testimonial reviews are done by service providers on Fiverr. I suppose I wouldn't be shocked if all of them were. The whole thing screams scammy - I would never touch it.

    Good luck, regardless.
    Why does it matter if the testimonials were done on Fiverr? They all look very professional, and the chances that a customer recognizes someone from Fiverr?-- Slim to none.

  5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to wyattjozwowski For This Useful Post:

    Super_Vendor (02-27-2013), zeehan (03-29-2013)

  6. #50
    Mondo is offline Newbies
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    15
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

    Default Re: Creator of $500,000 website launches a brand new MONSTER converter! Check THIS Out!

    I'll review and promote it if you'd like.

  7. #51
    Super_Vendor's Avatar
    Super_Vendor is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    108
    Thanks
    6
    Thanked 16 Times in 12 Posts

    Default Re: Creator of $500,000 website launches a brand new MONSTER converter! Check THIS Out!

    Hey Everybody!


    Things are looking good for the fact that this JUST went live about a week ago! Conversions are great, gravity is increasing, and more affiliates are starting to promote every day!

    I'm posting this message to let you know that the $47 dollar upsell has been finished and added, so now you can earn even MORE money! The $147 upsell should be live very soon as well!

    I want to say thank you to everybody who has been promoting and I hope that you continue to do so for a long time!

    Here are the specs again:

    Salespage: http://tubelaunch.com

    Affiliate page: http://tubelaunch.com/affiliates.html

    Product price: $34 + $47 upsell (and $147 on the way)

    Your commission: 75%

    Your affiliate link:

    http://xxxxx.wealthmech.hop.clickbank.net/




    Right now, I am going to go ahead and PM all of you that have asked for a review copy that I haven't PMed yet!

    Also, for any of you who are promoting on Youtube, I have a new HD 1080p 16 x 9 version of the video that is great for Youtube. PM me if you'd like this version of the video.

    Thanks again and talk soon!

    Sincerely,
    Rick

  8. #52
    small_town_boy's Avatar
    small_town_boy is offline ¿snoıɹnɔ os ʎɥʍ
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    444
    Thanks
    293
    Thanked 144 Times in 87 Posts

    Default Re: Creator of $500,000 website launches a brand new MONSTER converter! Check THIS Out!

    Quote Originally Posted by giftedwizard View Post
    NICE SALESPAGE.
    but my instincts tell me is just method you scope up here from blackhatforums and put it into a video course or ebook.
    Of course it is. Like everything on Clickbank. But he will make a lot of money off it.
    +

  9. #53
    nokoji's Avatar
    nokoji is offline Newbies
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    5
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 6 Times in 5 Posts

    Default Re: Creator of $500,000 website launches a brand new MONSTER converter! Check THIS Out!

    I'd like to have a copy please. Going to promote this.

  10. #54
    mgblack is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    138
    Thanks
    135
    Thanked 29 Times in 29 Posts

    Default Re: Creator of $500,000 website launches a brand new MONSTER converter! Check THIS Out!

    Damn man you should realy get rid of this stupid ass sales video with all the stupdi dancing people and blank white background. WTF is that all about!?? Realy Can't uderstand some of you marketers out there, what were you thinking, you'd make alot more sales if you put some random jumping people in there and a nerd with weird stupid hat?? WTF! (People/visitors arent stupid nowadays) Not to mention all the fiverr video reviewers (which one or two of them I have hired of course for my youtube videos) but for a make money online product sooner or later your visitors get familiar and theyr gonna know. Come on man and where the hell is this thread going, not many replies since this has been launched, no screenshots of sales no review copies no nothing!! Think I'll skip this promoting
    Last edited by mgblack; 03-03-2013 at 09:41 PM.

  11. #55
    Super_Vendor's Avatar
    Super_Vendor is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    108
    Thanks
    6
    Thanked 16 Times in 12 Posts

    Default Re: Creator of $500,000 website launches a brand new MONSTER converter! Check THIS Out!

    Quote Originally Posted by mgblack View Post
    Damn man you should realy get rid of this stupid ass sales video with all the stupdi dancing people and blank white background. WTF is that all about!?? Realy Can't uderstand some of you marketers out there, what were you thinking, you'd make alot more sales if you put some random jumping people in there and a nerd with weird stupid hat?? WTF! (People/visitors arent stupid nowadays) Not to mention all the fiverr video reviewers (which one or two of them I have hired of course for my youtube videos) but for a make money online product sooner or later your visitors get familiar and theyr gonna know. Come on man and where the hell is this thread going, not many replies since this has been launched, no screenshots of sales no review copies no nothing!! Think I'll skip this promoting
    I will respect your comment, aside from the fact you have 25 posts and your comment is full of ill-legitimate and what seems to be personally fueled negative statements.

    And i will reply to your comment.

    Firstly, I put more time than you could imagine into that sales video, and it was made with a purpose: This appeals to the common person online looking to earn an income. I am purposely sailing away from the common clickbank/clicksure launch videos that you will see daily and have seen for almost a year now. While these videos are full of fluff and fake millionaire houses and cars... they also have plain black backrounds and no sales letter what so ever.

    In addition to that, they have refunds rates that are getting so bad, that they had to switch platforms and leave Clickbank. Now keep in mind this is DESPITE the hundreds of thousands, if not millions, that they actually made clickbank. Despite their participation in clickbanks income, they were booted.

    I, on the other hand, made a paid survey website that grossed over a half a mill... still going by the way... with very high regards by clickbank. When i made that website, i pushed towards professionalism and high quality combined with a highly informative sales letter that gained the trust of the average person with the mind to question if they can trust an online income opportunity. My refunds obviously were very low and have been very low for that website.

    So here comes TubeLaunch...

    In the eyes of someone as yourself... it looks corny... goofy... maybe the video's a bit long.. maybe the graphics are "too" legit for you. But this is a website that instantly gains the trust of new visitors. I purposely chose the man with the funny hat (which some people seem to pick out) for a reason... For memorability... Have you ever seen the General car insurance commercials.... or maybe JG Wentworth? Their commercials are very corny, but very catchy, and people remember.

    I put professionalism into my websites AND in addition plan for the theme I want to pitch. Yes, I will honestly say that the website is relatively new so of course i will be tweaking and observing to make it more successful. But as it stands... it's kicking ass and your ass will feel foolish when its atop its category and demographics.


    Next comment to address from you:

    You said you haven't seen any review copies??? I'm confused because you haven't asked for one. EVERYBODY who has asked for one before 2 days ago (not on purpose, i've just been busy) HAS received one. I mean EVERYBODY. I've easily sent about 20 review copies, they've all responded very well to it... so on that note: anybody reading this who has received a review copy, please feel free to post your opinion about it.


    Here's your third request. The following is a screenshot of current conversions. I unfortunately had to blur the clickbank ID's of affiliates, but wish i didn't have to.. because many of those sales are from people who have commented on this very thread.

    Here's what I'm going to do, because this is what i do. Below you will see a screenshot. I ask you to disregard the first multiple set of sales that have 1 or few hops... these are affiliates buying the product through their own affiliate link obviously. (unlike other threads you will find on this forum, I am not posting those and claiming ridiculously nasty conversion...although this is converting very nastily). Aside from that feel free to enjoy the conversion rates.

    THE ONLY REASON that I HAVEN'T posted conversion yet (check my ecash thread) is because I'd rather get a few good thousand hops from multiple sources before i post it, to give you a good idea of the OVERALL conversion rates. Obviously traffic varies in quality and quantity.

    Either way, i'm about at 16 gravity after less than 2 weeks, looks like its gonna be over 20 by tomorrow... and by the time you understand this post, it'll be over 100.

    If any affiliates recognize their earnings please feel free to claim them:

    clickbanktubelaunchscreenshot01.jpg

    *EDIT* I forgot to mention I haven't yet received a single refund. I'm not saying that I won't because obviously in the 'make money online' niche that happens. But as of yet.. NO refunds.

    *2nd EDIT* Please keep in mind that earnings per hop and per sale are from my account. I pay out 75% commissions so multiply those by 3 to get the affiliate EPC. Thanks!

    Also, PM me if you have skype, because I make it a purpose to keep in touch with all of my affiliates.

    Thanks everybody!

    Talk to you soon!

    Sincerely,
    Rick
    Last edited by Super_Vendor; 03-04-2013 at 03:34 AM.

  12. #56
    wyattjozwowski's Avatar
    wyattjozwowski is offline Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    348
    Thanks
    75
    Thanked 364 Times in 106 Posts

    Default Re: Creator of $500,000 website launches a brand new MONSTER converter! Check THIS Out!

    Quote Originally Posted by Super_Vendor View Post
    I will respect your comment, aside from the fact you have 25 posts and your comment is full of ill-legitimate and what seems to be personally fueled negative statements.

    And i will reply to your comment.

    Firstly, I put more time than you could imagine into that sales video, and it was made with a purpose: This appeals to the common person online looking to earn an income. I am purposely sailing away from the common clickbank/clicksure launch videos that you will see daily and have seen for almost a year now. While these videos are full of fluff and fake millionaire houses and cars... they also have plain black backrounds and no sales letter what so ever.

    In addition to that, they have refunds rates that are getting so bad, that they had to switch platforms and leave Clickbank. Now keep in mind this is DESPITE the hundreds of thousands, if not millions, that they actually made clickbank. Despite their participation in clickbanks income, they were booted.

    I, on the other hand, made a paid survey website that grossed over a half a mill... still going by the way... with very high regards by clickbank. When i made that website, i pushed towards professionalism and high quality combined with a highly informative sales letter that gained the trust of the average person with the mind to question if they can trust an online income opportunity. My refunds obviously were very low and have been very low for that website.

    So here comes TubeLaunch...

    In the eyes of someone as yourself... it looks corny... goofy... maybe the video's a bit long.. maybe the graphics are "too" legit for you. But this is a website that instantly gains the trust of new visitors. I purposely chose the man with the funny hat (which some people seem to pick out) for a reason... For memorability... Have you ever seen the General car insurance commercials.... or maybe JG Wentworth? Their commercials are very corny, but very catchy, and people remember.

    I put professionalism into my websites AND in addition plan for the theme I want to pitch. Yes, I will honestly say that the website is relatively new so of course i will be tweaking and observing to make it more successful. But as it stands... it's kicking ass and your ass will feel foolish when its atop its category and demographics.


    Next comment to address from you:

    You said you haven't seen any review copies??? I'm confused because you haven't asked for one. EVERYBODY who has asked for one before 2 days ago (not on purpose, i've just been busy) HAS received one. I mean EVERYBODY. I've easily sent about 20 review copies, they've all responded very well to it... so on that note: anybody reading this who has received a review copy, please feel free to post your opinion about it.


    Here's your third request. The following is a screenshot of current conversions. I unfortunately had to blur the clickbank ID's of affiliates, but wish i didn't have to.. because many of those sales are from people who have commented on this very thread.

    Here's what I'm going to do, because this is what i do. Below you will see a screenshot. I ask you to disregard the first multiple set of sales that have 1 or few hops... these are affiliates buying the product through their own affiliate link obviously. (unlike other threads you will find on this forum, I am not posting those and claiming ridiculously nasty conversion...a although this is converty very nastily). Aside from that feel free to enjoy the conversion rates.

    THE ONLY REASON i havent posted conversion yet (check my ecash thread) is because I'd rather get a few good thousand hops from multiple sources before i post it, to give you a good idea of the OVERALL conversion rates. Obviously traffic varies in quality and quantity.

    Either way, i'm about at 16 gravity after less than 2 weeks, looks like its gonna be over 20 by tomorrow... and by the time you understand this post, it'll be over 100.

    If any affiliates recognize their earnings please feel free to claim them:

    clickbanktubelaunchscreenshot01.jpg

    Also, PM me if you have skype, because I make it a purpose to keep in touch with all of my affiliates.

    Thanks everybody!

    Talk to you soon!

    Sincerely,
    Rick
    Respect.

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to wyattjozwowski For This Useful Post:

    Super_Vendor (03-04-2013)

  14. #57
    demsid is offline Registered Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    87
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 15 Times in 13 Posts

    Default Re: Creator of $500,000 website launches a brand new MONSTER converter! Check THIS Out!

    I would like to promote this product. Can I get a review copy if available? Thanks.

  15. #58
    Clemenza's Avatar
    Clemenza is offline Registered Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    VEGAS
    Posts
    88
    Thanks
    14
    Thanked 12 Times in 10 Posts

    Default Re: Creator of $500,000 website launches a brand new MONSTER converter! Check THIS Out!

    If you were in Info marketing, you would know 99% take email submits so they can send a campaign to them over x days, there fore making you more money than if they just exited and never came back.

    Quote Originally Posted by ACAB.1312 View Post
    Attachment 25810
    Seems like an email colector...
    Sorry, I won't be spammed

  16. #59
    W130SN's Avatar
    W130SN is offline Jr. VIP
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Gropecunt Lane Londinium
    Age
    43
    Posts
    4,995
    Thanks
    7,538
    Thanked 11,064 Times in 4,687 Posts

    Default Re: Creator of $500,000 website launches a brand new MONSTER converter! Check THIS Out!

    Would like to thank OP for this great product. I had been struggling to make ClickBank sales but I have now succeeded with this product. It is converting well for me.
    So again many thanks.
    Regards

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to W130SN For This Useful Post:

    Super_Vendor (03-10-2013)

  18. #60
    sdr_stoica's Avatar
    sdr_stoica is offline YouTube Donor
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    010110011001
    Posts
    532
    Thanks
    111
    Thanked 245 Times in 124 Posts

    Default Re: Creator of $500,000 website launches a brand new MONSTER converter! Check THIS Out!

    Hey mate,

    I've just sent you a PM.
    Waiting for your reply.

    Thanks,
    Stoica



  19. #61
    GhostToPhantom's Avatar
    GhostToPhantom is offline Registered Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    50
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 6 Times in 2 Posts

    Default Re: Creator of $500,000 website launches a brand new MONSTER converter! Check THIS Out!

    They spent $500,000 on this site? It's not even top linked and poor back links any real reviews from members here?

    Maybe I'll give it a try.

  20. #62
    phowell23's Avatar
    phowell23 is offline Registered Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    New Orleans, LA
    Posts
    83
    Thanks
    16
    Thanked 28 Times in 25 Posts

    Default Re: Creator of $500,000 website launches a brand new MONSTER converter! Check THIS Out!

    Quote Originally Posted by GhostToPhantom View Post
    They spent $500,000 on this site? It's not even top linked and poor back links any real reviews from members here?

    Maybe I'll give it a try.
    Where did the OP say he spent $500,000 on this website? Besides, a vendor doesn't have to spend a ton of money on backlinks for their website to get ranked highly. It's the affiliate's job to market the product, it's the vendors job to support the customers and the affiliates.

  21. The Following User Says Thank You to phowell23 For This Useful Post:

    Super_Vendor (03-10-2013)

  22. #63
    KardoseR is offline Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    341
    Thanks
    67
    Thanked 110 Times in 80 Posts

    Default Re: Creator of $500,000 website launches a brand new MONSTER converter! Check THIS Out!

    i laughed hard at the guys dancing

  23. #64
    JayShadow's Avatar
    JayShadow is offline Newbies
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Spiral Shadows
    Posts
    7
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Default Re: Creator of $500,000 website launches a brand new MONSTER converter! Check THIS Out!

    I didn't believe in tubelaunch when I saw the pre-launch... I also thought the video was really, really corny and that anyone would hardly buy it but I also quickly aknowledged that Rick probably knows what he's doing better than me and anyone can see that effort and thought was put into this... this is not your typical dated WP sales page... I decided to promote it and it works... so far: 8 sales: $200. no refunds

    Don't judge a product just because you wouldn't fall for it... I wouldn't buy enlargement stuff, weight loss miracles, muscle building solutions, dating websites memberships, get rich in 5 seconds, etc... Yet, millions are spent in that stuff...

  24. The Following User Says Thank You to JayShadow For This Useful Post:

    Super_Vendor (03-10-2013)

  25. #65
    Super_Vendor's Avatar
    Super_Vendor is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    108
    Thanks
    6
    Thanked 16 Times in 12 Posts

    Default Re: Creator of $500,000 website launches a brand new MONSTER converter! Check THIS Out!

    Quote Originally Posted by JayShadow View Post
    I didn't believe in tubelaunch when I saw the pre-launch... I also thought the video was really, really corny and that anyone would hardly buy it but I also quickly aknowledged that Rick probably knows what he's doing better than me and anyone can see that effort and thought was put into this... this is not your typical dated WP sales page... I decided to promote it and it works... so far: 8 sales: $200. no refunds

    Don't judge a product just because you wouldn't fall for it... I wouldn't buy enlargement stuff, weight loss miracles, muscle building solutions, dating websites memberships, get rich in 5 seconds, etc... Yet, millions are spent in that stuff...
    That's fantastic JayShadow! Thank you very much for posting your success and thank you even more for promoting TubeLaunch!



    To everybody else,

    Just a quick update that TubeLaunch is doing very well and converting much better than even my own expectations. Right now the gravity is at 54 and still climbing. If you have been considering promoting but still have not... then now is the time! Jump on this one before everybody does!

    ALSO... only a matter of days until the $147 upsell is complete and added... and that is going to increase your earnings dramatically! I will post when that is done, but it should be no more than 2 days from now.

    Here's your resources again:

    Salespage: http://tubelaunch.com

    Affiliates page: http://tubelaunch.com/affiliates.html

    Commission: 75% ($34, + $47 upsell, $147 upsell coming soon)

    your link:

    http://xxxxx.wealthmech.hop.clickbank.net/



    Thanks for reading and thanks to everybody for promoting!

    Sincerely,
    Rick

  26. #66
    iappstour is offline Newbies
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    8
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default Re: Creator of $500,000 website launches a brand new MONSTER converter! Check THIS Out!

    I would like to promote this..let me know :]]

  27. #67
    semberkel is offline Newbies
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    6
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default Re: Creator of $500,000 website launches a brand new MONSTER converter! Check THIS Out!

    I'm now promoting this product, lets see if this is really worth it

  28. #68
    sharingmind is offline Newbies
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    16
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

    Default Re: Creator of $500,000 website launches a brand new MONSTER converter! Check THIS Out!

    Hi Rick,

    I just join the tubelaunch. So what is going to do next ?

  29. #69
    joche is offline Newbies
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    19
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default Re: Creator of $500,000 website launches a brand new MONSTER converter! Check THIS Out!

    Will try this

  30. #70
    mnhweb is offline Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    302
    Thanks
    44
    Thanked 50 Times in 33 Posts

    Default Re: Creator of $500,000 website launches a brand new MONSTER converter! Check THIS Out!

    You need to inbox your emails you are sending out... you are losing to many sales!
    When will your 2. upsell be ready?

  31. #71
    Super_Vendor's Avatar
    Super_Vendor is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    108
    Thanks
    6
    Thanked 16 Times in 12 Posts

    Default Re: Creator of $500,000 website launches a brand new MONSTER converter! Check THIS Out!

    Hey everybody!


    This is just a quick update to let you guys know that the $147 upsell has been added and it is selling very well!

    This means that you can now earn around $170 PER customer! Now that's what I'm talking about!

    At the time of typing this, the gravity is currently at 82. Conversions are great, and the EPC's will be even better now with the addition of this large upsell.


    Here's your resources again:

    Salespage: http://tubelaunch.com

    Affiliates page: http://tubelaunch.com/affiliates.html

    Commission: 75% ($34, + $47 upsell + $147 upsell!)

    your link:

    http://xxxxx.wealthmech.hop.clickbank.net/



    Thanks for reading and thanks to everybody for promoting!

    Sincerely,
    Rick

  32. The Following User Says Thank You to Super_Vendor For This Useful Post:

    Stoudenmire (03-18-2013)

  33. #72
    phowell23's Avatar
    phowell23 is offline Registered Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    New Orleans, LA
    Posts
    83
    Thanks
    16
    Thanked 28 Times in 25 Posts

    Default Re: Creator of $500,000 website launches a brand new MONSTER converter! Check THIS Out!

    Rick, congratulations on busting through 100 gravity in less than 30 days from product launch! Gravity sitting at 105.96 today!

  34. The Following User Says Thank You to phowell23 For This Useful Post:

    Super_Vendor (03-18-2013)

  35. #73
    MachineLord's Avatar
    MachineLord is offline Supreme Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    London
    Age
    33
    Posts
    1,272
    Thanks
    1,645
    Thanked 2,599 Times in 986 Posts

    Default Re: Creator of $500,000 website launches a brand new MONSTER converter! Check THIS Out!

    Got 4 sales of this...not much but still. FTW!

    Any free copies available btw?
    I really want to see whats up!

    Cheers

  36. #74
    datguru is offline Newbies
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    47
    Thanks
    8
    Thanked 7 Times in 7 Posts

    Default Re: Creator of $500,000 website launches a brand new MONSTER converter! Check THIS Out!

    I have just bought this just to see if its any good, ill give a full review of this product and will actually try the methods to let people know if its any good . First impressions are it is very in depth nice and easy to follow. The voice over of the videos isn't tooo bad however I would say some bits seem to be a bit pushed out, as in a bit fake but I guess its hard to be excited sometimes. However full review will follow in a few days after I have played all the videos and checked it out. If its good I may not even ask for a refund :P

    Cheers

  37. #75
    Paco De Lucía's Avatar
    Paco De Lucía is offline Guitarrista de Flamenco
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    128
    Thanks
    272
    Thanked 155 Times in 69 Posts

    Default Re: Creator of $500,000 website launches a brand new MONSTER converter! Check THIS Out!

    Could you please PM me with a review copy? I'm interested in promoting and think I could send a lot of quality high-converting traffic.

  38. #76
    illmill is offline Registered Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    69
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 32 Times in 11 Posts

    Default Re: Creator of $500,000 website launches a brand new MONSTER converter! Check THIS Out!

    Awesome video and affiliate page, but when is the launch? If I may offer a point of improvement: the date of the launch should be at the very top of the affiliate/jv page. You may have mentioned it somewhere, but i don't have time to ready everything. Thanks!

    Edit: I just realized this already launched. I hope everything is successful with it!

  39. #77
    affal is offline Newbies
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    3
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default Re: Creator of $500,000 website launches a brand new MONSTER converter! Check THIS Out!

    Sounds really interesting product to promote, If it possible I'd like to review it, before I promoted it.

  40. #78
    wizncali is offline Newbies
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    11
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default Re: Creator of $500,000 website launches a brand new MONSTER converter! Check THIS Out!

    Hello, I've read through your entire thread and see that there are some "interesting" comments. I'm new to this industry so I would like to review your product/method to see if it is newbie friendly. Please let me know if you will be providing any additional review copies.

    Thanks,
    Wizncali

  41. #79
    Super_Vendor's Avatar
    Super_Vendor is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    108
    Thanks
    6
    Thanked 16 Times in 12 Posts

    Default Re: Creator of $500,000 website launches a brand new MONSTER converter! Check THIS Out!

    Hey everybody,

    I just wanted to post a quick update with some conversion screenshots and some info on where Tubelaunch is now. I also wanted to thank all of you who have been promoting. I appreciate it so much.

    As of right now TubeLaunch has a gravity of 281 and is 3rd place in the entire ebiz category. This thing is on fire! TubeLaunch is doing so well that I myself am surprised. In fact, we've been live for about 5 or 6 weeks and have made almost 2500 sales! This is all thanks to great affiliates like you guys.

    Below you will find a screen shot with some EPC proofs. (Earnings per click) I highlighted the affiliates who sent hundreds or thousands of hops, because these are the ones to look at. When affiliates are sending that many hops and still getting over $1 per click, that's when you know the website really converts! On average most of our affiliates are seeing about exactly that, about $1 EPC (some affiliates are earning $2 or $3 per click!). The image is a large file because so many affiliates are promoting that I just took 3 screenshots of 3 of the analytics pages that were about in the average range. Some affiliates have higher EPC's and some have lower.

    Here is that image:

    tubelaunchconversionproofs.jpg


    If it's too hard to see that image file. Then click here to get the full image: http://tubelaunch.com/tubelaunchconversionproofs.png

    So thank you everybody for promoting, and if you have not promoted TubeLaunch yet, then you better get on board while it's still hot!! *Sizzzzzzzzzle* ouch that burns!


    Here's your resources again:

    Salespage: http://tubelaunch.com

    Affiliates page: http://tubelaunch.com/affiliates.html

    Commission: 75% ($34, + $47 upsell + $147 upsell!)

    your link:

    http://xxxxx.wealthmech.hop.clickbank.net/



    Thanks for reading and thanks to everybody for promoting!

    Sincerely,
    Rick
    Last edited by Super_Vendor; 04-08-2013 at 10:22 PM.

  42. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Super_Vendor For This Useful Post:

    Newton2012 (04-10-2013), Stoudenmire (04-09-2013)

  43. #80
    Stoudenmire is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    106
    Thanks
    30
    Thanked 21 Times in 19 Posts

    Default Re: Creator of $500,000 website launches a brand new MONSTER converter! Check THIS Out!

    This product has freakin' exploded! Congratulations Rick =)

  44. #81
    iam2257's Avatar
    iam2257 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    111
    Thanks
    30
    Thanked 62 Times in 18 Posts

    Default Re: Creator of $500,000 website launches a brand new MONSTER converter! Check THIS Out!

    Any of those with review copies like to chime in on product content? I can see the sales/EPC/etc... Wondering about the product itself. Good/Bad?

  45. #82
    The Web Designer's Avatar
    The Web Designer is offline Carpe Diem!
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Borneo
    Posts
    324
    Thanks
    340
    Thanked 297 Times in 127 Posts
    Blog Entries
    7

    Default Re: Creator of $500,000 website launches a brand new MONSTER converter! Check THIS Out!

    Hi Rick!

    Found your product on CBengine and didn't know that
    you have a thread here until I searched for tubelaunch.
    327 gravity and rising - that's nice

    I would like to also promote your product, and will be thankful
    if you could give me a review copy.

    Thanks.

  46. #83
    Jobless's Avatar
    Jobless is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    126
    Thanks
    76
    Thanked 152 Times in 69 Posts

    Default Re: Creator of $500,000 website launches a brand new MONSTER converter! Check THIS Out!

    "work for companies" while scrolling through clickbank vendors.

    $100 says that OP's product is a ripped off version of this: http://www.blackhatworld.com/blackha...t-newbies.html

    Only the videos are taken directly from the affiliate page of the vendors.

  47. #84
    ddederick's Avatar
    ddederick is offline Jr. VIP
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    The Source Code
    Posts
    435
    Thanks
    487
    Thanked 293 Times in 161 Posts

    Default Re: Creator of $500,000 website launches a brand new MONSTER converter! Check THIS Out!

    It doesn't matter which sources he created the product from.

    Important is that he took action and he's making a killing right now I'm writing this.

    Did you forget this game is called Internet Marketing?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jobless View Post
    "work for companies" while scrolling through clickbank vendors.

    $100 says that OP's product is a ripped off version of this: http://www.blackhatworld.com/blackha...t-newbies.html

    Only the videos are taken directly from the affiliate page of the vendors.
    Respect to you Super Vendor

    (By the way... Could you send me review copy? I'm interested.)

  48. #85
    Stoudenmire is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    106
    Thanks
    30
    Thanked 21 Times in 19 Posts

    Default Re: Creator of $500,000 website launches a brand new MONSTER converter! Check THIS Out!

    Heads up your page is being reported by ESET Smart Security to be a phishing page and is blocked.

  49. #86
    omnipotent$'s Avatar
    omnipotent$ is offline Jr. VIP
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    494
    Thanks
    15
    Thanked 162 Times in 74 Posts

    Default Re: Creator of $500,000 website launches a brand new MONSTER converter! Check THIS Out!

    The site looks pretty darn good.

  50. #87
    Jobless's Avatar
    Jobless is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    126
    Thanks
    76
    Thanked 152 Times in 69 Posts

    Default Re: Creator of $500,000 website launches a brand new MONSTER converter! Check THIS Out!

    Quote Originally Posted by ddederick View Post
    It doesn't matter which sources he created the product from.

    Important is that he took action and he's making a killing right now I'm writing this.

    Did you forget this game is called Internet Marketing?
    Internet Marketing: Marketing on the internet.

    That's literally all that term means. If you think it's thievery then you're an idiot. This forum may have shady methods of making money, but it never involves theft. "Blackhat" usually means gaming the systems that be, such as G to rank better even though you've got shit-tier content, or telling fat people they can be skinny, or that a limp dick can get it up with one weird tip, but it never suggests thievery.

    I'm not saying that OP absolutely did/didn't steal this method, as I haven't even read it, but it's a guess I'd stake money on. You thinking it's okay IF he did steal it is disgusting, though.

  51. #88
    Salexes is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    189
    Thanks
    55
    Thanked 16 Times in 13 Posts

    Default Re: Creator of $500,000 website launches a brand new MONSTER converter! Check THIS Out!

    I would like to promote it could you give me a review copy?
    Thanks.

    It is the perfect product for my email list.

  52. #89
    gucciboy is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    179
    Thanks
    56
    Thanked 138 Times in 72 Posts

    Default Re: Creator of $500,000 website launches a brand new MONSTER converter! Check THIS Out!

    Damn! I got 2 refunds today. 1 sale with an upsell. First refunds after 9 sales.

  53. #90
    Mr Stark's Avatar
    Mr Stark is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Stark Industries
    Posts
    186
    Thanks
    222
    Thanked 160 Times in 89 Posts

    Default Re: Creator of $500,000 website launches a brand new MONSTER converter! Check THIS Out!

    Quote Originally Posted by Jobless View Post
    Internet Marketing: Marketing on the internet.

    That's literally all that term means. If you think it's thievery then you're an idiot. This forum may have shady methods of making money, but it never involves theft. "Blackhat" usually means gaming the systems that be, such as G to rank better even though you've got shit-tier content, or telling fat people they can be skinny, or that a limp dick can get it up with one weird tip, but it never suggests thievery.

    I'm not saying that OP absolutely did/didn't steal this method, as I haven't even read it, but it's a guess I'd stake money on. You thinking it's okay IF he did steal it is disgusting, though.
    So, according to you, only the first person who wrote about manipulating search engine results has the rights to do it, and everybody else who does seo is a thief?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. SEO Strategy for a brand $75,000 website
    By Rookie999 in forum Black Hat SEO
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 10-12-2011, 03:04 PM
  2. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-14-2011, 04:24 PM
  3. Looking for someone to send 500,000 visits to website.
    By Sleinad in forum Hire a Freelancer
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-16-2010, 07:19 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  




BlackHatWorld on Twitter BlackHatWorld on FaceBook


1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107