Last edited by I know SEO; 01-22-2013 at 10:56 AM.
OP Approved. Great software very easy to use and the company offers excellent customer support.
Awesome it's finally released! I am definitely going to give the trial a spin. If it is anything like GSA SER then I will buy it in a heartbeat
Indeed great software if you use automated link building software. Will save you tons of captcha services.
Will buy it for sure in the next weeks.
Thank you guys for creating Captcha Breaker! I will definitely purchase it.
All of you who want to try this software with SEnuke:
- enable the webserver in 'Options'
- you don't need to enable any captcha service simulation as you can use the CS option in SEnuke
All of you who want to try this software with MagicSubmitter, SickSubmitter and all tools that converts each captcha image to JPG:
- enable the webserver in 'Options'
- simulate a captcha service accordingly to what you have selected in your tool
- check 'Do not use the image type for captcha detection'
<--- you can leave that last option unchecked if your tool doesn't convert the captchas
All of you who want to use CB as 1st service and CS as 2nd service in "Search Engine Ranker":
- make sure to select 'use all services' in each of your 'project options' -> 'options'
- set CB as 1st service and CS as 2nd servise in SER 'Options' -> 'Captchas'
- in CB 'Options' leave 'Try so solve unknown captchas' unchecked
- leave 'Run as Webserver' unchecked. SER will communicate with both tools
- DON'T import CSX captchas to CB as it will cause trouble to pass the captchas to CS (CS import isn't needed anyway if you don't have your own captcha definitions created in CS)
<-- make sure your machine have enough power to run both captcha tools at the same time
When having any trouble its best to talk to Sven (the developer) directly in the official GSA forum (click 'Help' -> 'Forum').
Last edited by Ozzmannor; 01-22-2013 at 08:56 AM.
Looks great, how is this compared with CS?
Well, another excellent software from GSA, already bought it.
Looks great! How about recaptcha type?
Can you run the captcha decode via cmdprompt? like
solvecaptcha "C:\CAPTCHA1.JPG" >(output) "C:\CAPTCHAANSWER.TXT"
Something like this I would buy right now. Especially if it has training capabilities.
CB will try to solve the remaining captchas if possible and will safe you lots of money in the long run.
<-- thats my own therory though, but I'm pretty sure that this is the reason why captchas like this are very hard to solve (if ever)
I will give a try with SEnuke , i will let you know how it goes.
Its solve Live.com CaPTcHa
-------------------------------------------- Hotmail..Available @Cheap Price -----------------------------------------
I believe Captcha Breaker will take over Captcha Sniper.
They are adding so many updates!!! So many new captcha supports and such.
I'm thinking of dumping CS and replacing them with Captcha Breaker. But the cost is gonna be damn high.
But well, to think of it, CaptchaSniper might be a powerful update soon. So time will tell.
But of course, I don't think Captcha Breaker and other Captcha Cracking softwares would have existed if Captcha Sniper didn't exist. It is like CaptchaSniper is the first revolutionary software. So I still have full respects for CS as much as CB.
Last edited by BlackSeng; 01-22-2013 at 12:12 PM.
I've tried many content spinners and WordAi is by far the best.
Jesus, look what I just saw!!
Captcha Breaker just solved Recaptcha!
BUT I don't know if it is solved by Captcha Breaker itself or it was sent to a captcha solving service.
Last edited by BlackSeng; 01-22-2013 at 12:23 PM.
Sant0s do you have some statistics about RAM consumption and processor usage ?
If you could tell me how to set this up with Ultimate Demon
with this first - CS Second - DBC 3rd and Decap 4th
then I'll get it today ... thanks for any help available.
I just cant get the demo started..everytime this SDK window pops up and I just don't understand what to do! Plz help
Buying right now.
I just downloaded it today and it's saying "Demo version expired"
1.49 - fix: critical bug with ocr1
- fix: minor issues on gui
- new: added 5 new captcha types (thanks to the user that shared it)
- new: improved some captcha types
- new: improved captcha type detection again
- new: improved ocr speed for ocr1 and ocr3
The SDK pops up because the demo version is expired.
Just downloaded it all over again, installed it and it says that the demo version got expired. I downloaded it today itself.
Reload it. I had the same issue and it loaded fine on second try.
Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
Hey S4ntos, I downloaded the demo but after it reached 100 it says that my demo version was expired. I downloaded it today, any word about this?
Looks cool though!
Edit: restarting the software didn't fix it
can this use along side with LAIO software?
To those were having an issue with the demo expiring early, can you please try the latest version (1.50) and let us know if it's still happening.
1.50 - new: added 4 new captcha types
- new: added a small tool (CapBreak_CMD.exe) that can be used to control
GSA Captcha Breaker by command line.
- fix: another possible bug on early demo expired