My Tumblr Adult Niche Success

 

Results 1 to 25 of 25
I have been working on just growing one really good quality porn blog on tumblr ...
  1. #1
    Tones0000's Avatar
    Tones0000 is offline Registered Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    I'm from Alabama.
    Posts
    76
    Thanks
    129
    Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts

    Default My Tumblr Adult Niche Success

    I have been working on just growing one really good quality porn blog on tumblr for about the past two months and it's starting to turn on nice. I'm not as excited for the money as much as the growth I can see in the blog. I have made a bout thirty dollars over all from this one blog though which i think is pretty good. I can see the earnings rise everyday as well.

    I love watching my followers grow everyday. Thanks to Lordsnef's queue bot and and iPinner's tumblRipper, I have been able to just keep my queue loaded with quality pictures and that's all I do. I may pin like 8 pictures a day, but even without it I can still see a grow of at least 60 followers a day. I get messages and stuff a lot too.

    The only thing I am afraid of is ban. I know I have heard of it happening to people, but does it happen like really often?




  2. #2
    matei is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    178
    Thanks
    27
    Thanked 140 Times in 52 Posts

    Default Re: My Tumblr Adult Niche Success

    Offtopic: how is it possible to make money out of tumblr if you are willing to share with us?

  3. #3
    Imma_Noob is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    127
    Thanks
    38
    Thanked 16 Times in 13 Posts

    Default Re: My Tumblr Adult Niche Success

    from what I've picked up by reading here, you won't get banned unless you're botting heavily.

  4. #4
    Tones0000's Avatar
    Tones0000 is offline Registered Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    I'm from Alabama.
    Posts
    76
    Thanks
    129
    Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts

    Default Re: My Tumblr Adult Niche Success

    Quote Originally Posted by matei View Post
    Offtopic: how is it possible to make money out of tumblr if you are willing to share with us?
    By putting ads on your blog from adult advertisers like plugrush or juicyads.

  5. #5
    saxgod's Avatar
    saxgod is offline Jr. VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    349
    Thanks
    202
    Thanked 310 Times in 147 Posts

    Default Re: My Tumblr Adult Niche Success

    Good luck. I have been using this method for more then a year and made $x.xxx from it in total. All my blogs (29 with total 120k followers) have been banned over the last 3 weeks, and it seems to be much harder now to keep new accounts running on bots then a couple of months ago. The main reason given for banning my blogs was ads and affiliate links.

  6. #6
    Mon3y is offline Newbies
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    3
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default Re: My Tumblr Adult Niche Success

    Awsome i never thought we can make money from Tumblr

  7. #7
    Tones0000's Avatar
    Tones0000 is offline Registered Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    I'm from Alabama.
    Posts
    76
    Thanks
    129
    Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts

    Default Re: My Tumblr Adult Niche Success

    Quote Originally Posted by saxgod View Post
    Good luck. I have been using this method for more then a year and made $x.xxx from it in total. All my blogs (29 with total 120k followers) have been banned over the last 3 weeks, and it seems to be much harder now to keep new accounts running on bots then a couple of months ago. The main reason given for banning my blogs was ads and affiliate links.
    That scares me. I hope my doesn't get banned. I try not to bot what so ever but only to queue pictures.

  8. #8
    zetone66 is offline Registered Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    63
    Thanks
    15
    Thanked 10 Times in 10 Posts

    Default Re: My Tumblr Adult Niche Success

    Does this still work?

  9. #9
    Tones0000's Avatar
    Tones0000 is offline Registered Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    I'm from Alabama.
    Posts
    76
    Thanks
    129
    Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts

    Default Re: My Tumblr Adult Niche Success

    Quote Originally Posted by zetone66 View Post
    Does this still work?
    It's been working well for me. I want just one blog to me my main money maker, not like 30 porn blogs haha

  10. #10
    VinBed's Avatar
    VinBed is offline Newbies
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Age
    36
    Posts
    231
    Thanks
    14
    Thanked 62 Times in 49 Posts

    Default Re: My Tumblr Adult Niche Success

    Nice, but you are at the mercy of tumblr. I wouldn't call $30 a success, just yet. It's certainly a start.

  11. #11
    Empower Network is offline Registered Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    83
    Thanks
    40
    Thanked 21 Times in 17 Posts

    Default Re: My Tumblr Adult Niche Success

    I started my adult tumblr blog also about 10 days ago and I'm heading for $15 a month as earnings from plugrush are between 50 and 74 cents a day so far. I'm definitely gonna scale it up. Just started pinning pictures a few hours ago.

  12. #12
    billsfan2012's Avatar
    billsfan2012 is offline Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    204
    Thanks
    52
    Thanked 84 Times in 26 Posts

    Default Re: My Tumblr Adult Niche Success

    I have a bunch of adult sites, so I started 2 tumblr blogs recently (1 for each niche that I do) and I think I notice the potential here.

    I did not think of making money from them at first. To me it was more an opportunity to drive traffic to my main sites, but it sounds like this Plugrush & Tumblr method is really hot right now... so once I get a little more used to things, I'll probably try and integrate plugrush as well.

    (yeah I know it might seem strange that I run adult sites and never used plugrush... but I sell traffic to FPCtraffic which pays $3 per 1k traffic and outside of that, I just try to get signups)

  13. #13
    YouFeelMeDawg? is offline Banned - see signature
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    268
    Thanks
    21
    Thanked 354 Times in 135 Posts

    Default Re: My Tumblr Adult Niche Success

    Has any of you guys looked at automating the quee with iftt.com , am thinking of like buillding a few tools to automate like a whole complete operation, using youtube , bit.ly , and tumblr.
    This member has been permanently banned from BHW.

  14. #14
    guvenor's Avatar
    guvenor is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    166
    Thanks
    37
    Thanked 82 Times in 52 Posts

    Default Re: My Tumblr Adult Niche Success

    Tumblr is banning like crazy at the moment, in the last month or so ive not been able to make any of my tumblr blogs avoid the ban. Only manual posting can avoid their detection it seems and the return on your time with manual posting makes it unattractive as an income stream. Just my opinion !

  15. #15
    Tones0000's Avatar
    Tones0000 is offline Registered Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    I'm from Alabama.
    Posts
    76
    Thanks
    129
    Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts

    Default Re: My Tumblr Adult Niche Success

    Adult blogs have really been popping up all over tumblr and thats why. I manually reblogged a lot of my stuff but i dont think the queue bot is really detectable since its pertty much a macro. And I just looked at iftt and it looks interesting.

  16. #16
    billsfan2012's Avatar
    billsfan2012 is offline Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    204
    Thanks
    52
    Thanked 84 Times in 26 Posts

    Default Re: My Tumblr Adult Niche Success

    I think if you manage your adult blogs 'naturally' there is nothing to worry about. Its once you get involved in auto tools, spamming posts, and anything that MIGHT look fishy, then you run a risk. Since I'm not savvy enough to do these things with confidence, I don't do them. I just run my blog the way a tumblr blog is intended, and haven't been banned yet... That said, it's not exactly a money making machine either and it probably couldn't be one unless I tried some of the things OP talks about

  17. #17
    Unify's Avatar
    Unify is offline Banned - see signature
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    185
    Thanks
    41
    Thanked 50 Times in 26 Posts

    Default Re: My Tumblr Adult Niche Success

    Nice job. Good luck on your journey thoguh. Tumblr is very ban happy noways. Way back when this method first went viral I was on Thebotnet and I followed the guide. I had nearly 10,000 followers. Now I can't keep a blog up for logner then 2 weeks.
    This member has been permanently banned from BHW.

  18. #18
    favorshows's Avatar
    favorshows is offline Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    240
    Thanks
    106
    Thanked 182 Times in 101 Posts

    Default Re: My Tumblr Adult Niche Success

    I would suggest the most obvious solution. Just get your own site(hosting+domain) and use tumblr as a source of traffic. As some people said, Tumblr is mainly banning people for using ads and affiliate links, so just add 1/3 from the images to your tumblr blog and have the rest of the images on your site.
    It involves more work, but in the long run it's definitely the better choice. Not to mention that if you manage to build a decent site, you can easily flip it afterwards or sell ad space(or anything else you can think of) on it

  19. The Following User Says Thank You to favorshows For This Useful Post:

    Funtadan (11-27-2012)

  20. #19
    RedQueen's Avatar
    RedQueen is offline Regular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Anywhere
    Posts
    364
    Thanks
    126
    Thanked 23 Times in 23 Posts

    Default Re: My Tumblr Adult Niche Success

    I've been using also tumblr
    and its also working fine
    i have about 10 followers a day

  21. #20
    Empower Network is offline Registered Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    83
    Thanks
    40
    Thanked 21 Times in 17 Posts

    Default Re: My Tumblr Adult Niche Success

    My first of my two adult niche tumblr accounts just got suspended... I sent an email to the support... Let's see what they say about it...

  22. #21
    dayleft's Avatar
    dayleft is offline Newbies
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    FLA
    Posts
    8
    Thanks
    21
    Thanked 5 Times in 2 Posts

    Default Re: My Tumblr Adult Niche Success

    Been running 50+ Tumblr Blogs in the Adult Niche for almost a year now, with moderate monetary success with juicyA - and I can tell you a couple of my stories I guess regarding their banning and some statistics. For one, I initially started them from ideas I had running around in my head from threads here.

    I read the line, " Stop reading, just go out and do it. " Quite a few times - so I jumped in the deep end with Tumblr and PPC. All 50+ Blogs I started by hand, only using some free image scrapers from here and other sources to make a couple-gig base file for uploaded content and shared proxies to create and upload the content via a stand alone tumblr uploader ( It's outdated and old - but searching big g for " Upload, tumblr, desktop program " - you'll find it. ) All together spread out, these days I'm at around 40,000+ followers. My original blog being the most successful - holding a 1/3 of all the followers. Money wise, raked in around 200$ for all the work and I did a lot of work - while I was working an offline job. But it was really my first go at IM so, I was just putting in the work you know?

    As for what I've heard here and from a few people I link pooled with on there that have been around awhile, is the problem with the affiliate links. Especially attaching re-directs, tiny-urls and direct affiliate links to images themselves.

    Gotta look at it from tumblr's perspective. If their going to attack a growing problem ( 1000's of Adult automated blogs ), their going to design a game-plan to scrape out blatant affiliate links and the like. Easy progress for the effort on their part.

    As for a safer setup, I stick with all links pointing right back to the money blog, image link, source, non-obtrusive follow me below the image link, all coming back home. And they typically come, to follow and to browse.

    From everything I can gather there's two kinds of people participating in tumblr porn community ( other then the blog owners themselves ) - the kid that follows you just because he likes a little porn on his dashboard and then the other kids that crawl all your content. The ones that do crawl seriously - make up the bulk of the community. And their the ones coming to your main page and racking up a 9-12min lurking party. What I'm trying to say is they're the ones clicking on the PPC adds. So keep the layout sleek, white, not to complex or dark. Medium size banner on top, 250x250 on the right under description - maybe a small one down below - Don't overkill it.

    As for PPC adds, JA works just fine. Stick with teen/hardcore/alt related filler adds. After you have it running awhile and gather up 2-3k followers, Juicy PPC filler's can rake you 1$-2$ a day, np. They're not bad adds at all for the target audience as from what I can tell the same guys flooding the Cellphone-tube-porn add market run heavily with JA.

    The audience is also obviously young, 14-24 typically.

    Mainly trying to say if you want to spread this out and stay under the radar ( this is just IMO, I'm sure there's other options.) Stay away from anything but a few banners, maybe possibly have outbound links from the main to your idea of converting the traffic to $. ATM I'm not going full speed with the whole setup I have on there, as I have bigger plans for tumblr in the near future I hope.

    But that $200 I raked out went right to PP account and funded my next venture and a few domains - So it's worth its weight in the getting your feet wet department.

    Hope that might help someone.
    Last edited by dayleft; 11-27-2012 at 11:18 PM.

  23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to dayleft For This Useful Post:

    Blacchippy (11-27-2012), ceung (12-10-2012), Marchy (02-19-2013)

  24. #22
    Scotland835's Avatar
    Scotland835 is offline Registered Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    72
    Thanks
    6
    Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts

    Default Re: My Tumblr Adult Niche Success

    nice 1 bro, im going to start tumbler soon, im just getting my facebook pages an twitters right high first

  25. #23
    BIGBIGBIGMamas's Avatar
    BIGBIGBIGMamas is offline Power Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    668
    Thanks
    523
    Thanked 307 Times in 179 Posts

    Default Re: My Tumblr Adult Niche Success

    Your profile name is hilarious


    Thanks for the info. IFTTT
    Quote Originally Posted by YouFeelMeDawg? View Post
    Has any of you guys looked at automating the quee with iftt.com , am thinking of like buillding a few tools to automate like a whole complete operation, using youtube , bit.ly , and tumblr.

  26. #24
    BIGBIGBIGMamas's Avatar
    BIGBIGBIGMamas is offline Power Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    668
    Thanks
    523
    Thanked 307 Times in 179 Posts

    Default Re: My Tumblr Adult Niche Success

    Hey thanks for your insights.
    But i gotta ask bro. After 1 year with 50 blogs you've only made $200 from Tumblr??

    Seems VERY low. I say this just because I have personally made close to $1700 with less than 20 blogs running at any given time and after losing close to 30 blogs do to the ban hammer.

    Your methods sound very similar to mine as well.

    Anyways, I totally agree with the majority of what you have shared.

    Thanks again

    Quote Originally Posted by dayleft View Post
    Been running 50+ Tumblr Blogs in the Adult Niche for almost a year now, with moderate monetary success with juicyA - and I can tell you a couple of my stories I guess regarding their banning and some statistics. For one, I initially started them from ideas I had running around in my head from threads here.

    I read the line, " Stop reading, just go out and do it. " Quite a few times - so I jumped in the deep end with Tumblr and PPC. All 50+ Blogs I started by hand, only using some free image scrapers from here and other sources to make a couple-gig base file for uploaded content and shared proxies to create and upload the content via a stand alone tumblr uploader ( It's outdated and old - but searching big g for " Upload, tumblr, desktop program " - you'll find it. ) All together spread out, these days I'm at around 40,000+ followers. My original blog being the most successful - holding a 1/3 of all the followers. Money wise, raked in around 200$ for all the work and I did a lot of work - while I was working an offline job. But it was really my first go at IM so, I was just putting in the work you know?

    As for what I've heard here and from a few people I link pooled with on there that have been around awhile, is the problem with the affiliate links. Especially attaching re-directs, tiny-urls and direct affiliate links to images themselves.

    Gotta look at it from tumblr's perspective. If their going to attack a growing problem ( 1000's of Adult automated blogs ), their going to design a game-plan to scrape out blatant affiliate links and the like. Easy progress for the effort on their part.

    As for a safer setup, I stick with all links pointing right back to the money blog, image link, source, non-obtrusive follow me below the image link, all coming back home. And they typically come, to follow and to browse.

    From everything I can gather there's two kinds of people participating in tumblr porn community ( other then the blog owners themselves ) - the kid that follows you just because he likes a little porn on his dashboard and then the other kids that crawl all your content. The ones that do crawl seriously - make up the bulk of the community. And their the ones coming to your main page and racking up a 9-12min lurking party. What I'm trying to say is they're the ones clicking on the PPC adds. So keep the layout sleek, white, not to complex or dark. Medium size banner on top, 250x250 on the right under description - maybe a small one down below - Don't overkill it.

    As for PPC adds, JA works just fine. Stick with teen/hardcore/alt related filler adds. After you have it running awhile and gather up 2-3k followers, Juicy PPC filler's can rake you 1$-2$ a day, np. They're not bad adds at all for the target audience as from what I can tell the same guys flooding the Cellphone-tube-porn add market run heavily with JA.

    The audience is also obviously young, 14-24 typically.

    Mainly trying to say if you want to spread this out and stay under the radar ( this is just IMO, I'm sure there's other options.) Stay away from anything but a few banners, maybe possibly have outbound links from the main to your idea of converting the traffic to $. ATM I'm not going full speed with the whole setup I have on there, as I have bigger plans for tumblr in the near future I hope.

    But that $200 I raked out went right to PP account and funded my next venture and a few domains - So it's worth its weight in the getting your feet wet department.

    Hope that might help someone.

  27. #25
    kman0320's Avatar
    kman0320 is offline Newbies
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    17
    Thanks
    6
    Thanked 2 Times in 1 Post

    Default Re: My Tumblr Adult Niche Success

    I'm also wanting to get something like this set up. I have a ton of good quality porn from amateur websites and blogs. My question is can I use those on my website? I know the copyright deal but the type of pictures these people take of themselves and post it on amateur sites.

    PM and I'll show you the types of sites where these pictures are

    and can they be used?


Similar Threads

  1. Tumblr and Adsense/My Success and A question
    By Tones0000 in forum Adsense
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-24-2012, 10:14 AM
  2. Are you using tumblr for posting adult images? Important!
    By littlewebdragon in forum Black Hat SEO
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-17-2012, 04:00 PM
  3. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-11-2012, 09:56 AM
  4. Adult blog - blogger or tumblr?
    By dcuthbert in forum Blogging
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 10-04-2012, 06:04 PM
  5. How to best monetize adult tumblr traffic
    By mich666 in forum Social Networking Sites
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-21-2012, 07:18 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  




BlackHatWorld on Twitter BlackHatWorld on FaceBook


1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108