RIP Amanda Todd

 

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 45 of 77
Please share this everywhere that you can. This even made me get a tear watching ...
  1. #1
    TrevorB's Avatar
    TrevorB is offline Jr. VIP
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    904
    Thanks
    358
    Thanked 275 Times in 200 Posts

    Default RIP Amanda Todd

    Please share this everywhere that you can.

    This even made me get a tear watching this. I'm tearing up writing this post.


  2. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to TrevorB For This Useful Post:

    2011nfl (10-13-2012), bosscomicsdotcom (10-15-2012), CoolAdvisor (10-14-2012), fab (10-13-2012), imprint (10-13-2012), inumel (10-13-2012), jazzc (10-15-2012), Mrnewbie (10-13-2012), Raven13 (10-13-2012), secureblackhat (10-13-2012), silentthunder (10-13-2012), srb888 (10-13-2012), Stupid Smurf (10-13-2012), Tensegrity (10-13-2012), wanfirdaus (10-14-2012), wannabstrong (10-16-2012), xLace (10-13-2012)




  3. #2
    SmileAtmyWins is offline Banned - see signature
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Knight's Watch
    Posts
    1,901
    Thanks
    1,531
    Thanked 1,700 Times in 734 Posts
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default Re: RIP Amanda Todd

    I would love to find that original douchebag that shared her pictures and fucked up her life.
    This member has been permanently banned from BHW.

  4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to SmileAtmyWins For This Useful Post:

    CoolAdvisor (10-14-2012), fab (10-13-2012), jazzc (10-15-2012), Raven13 (10-13-2012), silentthunder (10-13-2012)

  5. #3
    TrevorB's Avatar
    TrevorB is offline Jr. VIP
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    904
    Thanks
    358
    Thanked 275 Times in 200 Posts

    Default Re: RIP Amanda Todd

    Quote Originally Posted by SmileAtmyWins View Post
    I would love to find that original douchebag that shared her pictures and fucked up her life.
    I'm with you on that.

  6. #4
    Madruga's Avatar
    Madruga is online now Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    917
    Thanks
    851
    Thanked 1,393 Times in 565 Posts

    Default Re: RIP Amanda Todd

    Poor girl. I'm pretty sure those fucktards including the starter/stalker will go in jail. Tracking down will be quite easy..

    A pic of her:



    And wtf, here is an event on FB made by the entire retarded circles of people who mocked her, and continues to joke about her death as well.

    https://www.facebook.com/events/326141947484903/
    Last edited by Madruga; 10-13-2012 at 01:02 AM.

  7. #5
    Comic's Avatar
    Comic is offline Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Phoenix, AZ
    Posts
    285
    Thanks
    74
    Thanked 187 Times in 69 Posts

    Default Re: RIP Amanda Todd

    Whoever had that picture of her naked can be charged with child pornography. I hope they catch him or her and they spend many years in prison.

  8. #6
    taranisman's Avatar
    taranisman is offline Newbies
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    45
    Thanks
    121
    Thanked 10 Times in 7 Posts

    Default Re: RIP Amanda Todd

    Unreal. People think that its funny to post pictures and Fk with with people. She must have gone through so much at such a young age. Her parents must have been sick with regret before she died. I have a 10 year old son and I can't even imagine losing him. Especially because some brainless idiot had nothing better to do than to follow him and stalk and spend so much energy ruining his life. If anything can e taken from this, remember, what goes on the internet, on YouTube, on Twitter, especially on Facebook...will be there forever...Be aware.

  9. #7
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    In the pink
    Posts
    527
    Thanks
    3,565
    Thanked 1,283 Times in 834 Posts

    Default Re: RIP Amanda Todd

    This is really fuckin sad Man.

  10. #8
    Raven13's Avatar
    Raven13 is offline PR 2
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Moneykistan
    Posts
    540
    Thanks
    292
    Thanked 356 Times in 97 Posts

    Default Re: RIP Amanda Todd

    Guys and gals be careful while creating hot girls FAKE facebook accounts for IM purposes, you can create the next Amanda Todd without knowing it. Starting from today i'll try to be a little bit careful with that...
    I'm certain that somebody in here already created a PVA with her naked boobs pictures to make it seems real and sent trafic with it to a CPA dating offer or somthing...

    RIP Amanda Todd
    Signature space for rent! Send PM for details

  11. #9
    Chris22's Avatar
    Chris22 is offline Jr. VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    387
    Thanks
    399
    Thanked 1,015 Times in 389 Posts

    Default Re: RIP Amanda Todd

    Quote Originally Posted by Raven13 View Post
    Guys and gals be careful while creating hot girls FAKE facebook accounts for IM purposes, you can create the next Amanda Todd without knowing it. Starting from today i'll try to be a little bit careful with that...
    I'm certain that somebody in here already created a PVA with her naked boobs pictures to make it seems real and sent trafic with it to a CPA dating offer or somthing...

    RIP Amanda Todd
    Because getting someone to sign up to a CPA is the same as years of harassment.. right..

  12. #10
    Raven13's Avatar
    Raven13 is offline PR 2
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Moneykistan
    Posts
    540
    Thanks
    292
    Thanked 356 Times in 97 Posts

    Default Re: RIP Amanda Todd

    Quote Originally Posted by Chris22 View Post
    Because getting someone to sign up to a CPA is the same as years of harassment.. right..
    Using picture of a girl that had the bad luck to have her boob's picture on internet and creating FB profils with it can be a sort of harassement don't u think?
    Signature space for rent! Send PM for details

  13. #11
    pasenseoso is offline Power Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    - - P I L I P I N A S - -
    Posts
    715
    Thanks
    451
    Thanked 124 Times in 92 Posts

    Default Re: RIP Amanda Todd

    shit. i was also bullied back in the days. he was huge but I punched him in the face and he never retaliated. bullying days were gone.. I hope amanda todd will get more strength and get out of depression. My heart is with her.

  14. #12
    Oukast's Avatar
    Oukast is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Under the palm tree
    Posts
    844
    Thanks
    427
    Thanked 662 Times in 328 Posts

    Default Re: RIP Amanda Todd

    Quote Originally Posted by Raven13 View Post
    I'm certain that somebody in here already created a PVA with her naked boobs pictures to make it seems real and sent trafic with it to a CPA dating offer or somthing...
    I have hard time believing that anyone would grab underage nude pics to use for anything. You can take millions of adult nude pics with no fear about getting shit on yourself, unlike with pics like that...

    I don't know the story here, but the girl took nude pics and then shit hit the fan? Maybe the original problem lies somewhere else than the bullies?

  15. #13
    bwman's Avatar
    bwman is offline Power Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    IM WORLD
    Posts
    541
    Thanks
    102
    Thanked 261 Times in 168 Posts

    Default Re: RIP Amanda Todd

    Quote Originally Posted by pasenseoso View Post
    shit. i was also bullied back in the days. he was huge but I punched him in the face and he never retaliated. bullying days were gone.. I hope amanda todd will get more strength and get out of depression. My heart is with her.
    she's already gone ..its a really sad story

    The saddest part is of those tarnishing her image even after she took her life what a world we live in

  16. #14
    danizdeman's Avatar
    danizdeman is offline Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    NJ/NY
    Posts
    237
    Thanks
    1,286
    Thanked 175 Times in 86 Posts

    Default Re: RIP Amanda Todd

    What a sad story. The generation growing up with all their smartphones, laptops, reality television, are fucking stupid. They act like idiots and have no common courtesy or respect for their peers or elders.

    What's worse is that the video was posted 1 month ago and no one came to her support. Just shows no one will actually do anything. Bystander effect.

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to danizdeman For This Useful Post:

    fab (10-13-2012)

  18. #15
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Google "SERP BASTARD"
    Posts
    3,919
    Thanks
    2,629
    Thanked 3,021 Times in 1,203 Posts

  19. #16
    blackhataffiliate's Avatar
    blackhataffiliate is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    842
    Thanks
    180
    Thanked 1,346 Times in 302 Posts

    Default Re: RIP Amanda Todd

    Quote Originally Posted by Oukast View Post
    I don't know the story here, but the girl took nude pics and then shit hit the fan? Maybe the original problem lies somewhere else than the bullies?
    She made a mistake and did not deserved to die!! It is pricks like you who are cruel, have no compassion and/or empathy that push people to this kind of extreme state of mind.

  20. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to blackhataffiliate For This Useful Post:

    BlueTurtle (10-13-2012), fab (10-13-2012), jazzc (10-15-2012), Piratematerial (10-13-2012), silentthunder (10-13-2012), t0mmy (10-14-2012), Tensegrity (10-13-2012), The Web Designer (10-13-2012)

  21. #17
    The Web Designer's Avatar
    The Web Designer is offline Carpe Diem!
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Borneo
    Posts
    344
    Thanks
    367
    Thanked 308 Times in 136 Posts
    Blog Entries
    7

    Default Re: RIP Amanda Todd

    This is really, really sad. What has happen to this generation? This video was online for a while now and no one.. NO BODY! has come to her rescue?

    RIP

    and to the people who made her a life a hell, what comes around.... hope they'll be sleeping thinking that they have contributed to the peril of a fellow human.. sad

  22. #18
    Oukast's Avatar
    Oukast is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Under the palm tree
    Posts
    844
    Thanks
    427
    Thanked 662 Times in 328 Posts

    Default Re: RIP Amanda Todd

    Quote Originally Posted by blackhataffiliate View Post
    She made a mistake and did not deserved to die!! It is pricks like you who are cruel, have no compassion and/or empathy that push people to this kind of extreme state of mind.
    This was discussed in one of the other threads about this subject (!), that we've all been teased and bullied as kids - and that's how we're supposed to build up character! If you live in a rainbow land where everything is made out of marshmallows your childhood, you're going to have extremely crappy rest-of-your-life.

    And before you go yelling that I support bullying - no, I don't. It's just a way for bullies to express their weakness. If people just learned not to give a fuck, they wouldn't have to go around killing themselves. I've been in the same position before, but learned to let it go - and now it gives me pleasure to know that those guys are flipping burgers while I'm sipping GT at my beachfront. See my point?

  23. #19
    MachineLord's Avatar
    MachineLord is offline Supreme Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    London
    Age
    33
    Posts
    1,272
    Thanks
    1,645
    Thanked 2,601 Times in 986 Posts

    Default Re: RIP Amanda Todd

    Sad

  24. #20
    blackhataffiliate's Avatar
    blackhataffiliate is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    842
    Thanks
    180
    Thanked 1,346 Times in 302 Posts

    Default Re: RIP Amanda Todd

    Quote Originally Posted by Oukast View Post
    This was discussed in one of the other threads about this subject (!), that we've all been teased and bullied as kids - and that's how we're supposed to build up character! If you live in a rainbow land where everything is made out of marshmallows your childhood, you're going to have extremely crappy rest-of-your-life.

    And before you go yelling that I support bullying - no, I don't. It's just a way for bullies to express their weakness. If people just learned not to give a fuck, they wouldn't have to go around killing themselves. I've been in the same position before, but learned to let it go - and now it gives me pleasure to know that those guys are flipping burgers while I'm sipping GT at my beachfront. See my point?
    Yeah I see your point and I did not yell and never said you supported bullying, but your comment was fucking heartless!

    So you think that the issue is with the girl and not the bullies. The girl made a mistake and people fucking tormented her for it. Glad you were able to let it go and so was I, but not everyone is as strong as you and I are.

  25. #21
    ice41's Avatar
    ice41 is online now Power Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Land of Pineapples
    Posts
    558
    Thanks
    163
    Thanked 188 Times in 147 Posts

    Default Re: RIP Amanda Todd

    Quote Originally Posted by blackhataffiliate View Post
    Yeah I see your point and I did not yell and never said you supported bullying, but your comment was fucking heartless!

    So you think that the issue is with the girl and not the bullies. The girl made a mistake and people fucking tormented her for it. Glad you were able to let it go and so was I, but not everyone is as strong as you and I are.
    Not all people are the same, you're right about that @blackhataffiliate.

    Was wondering why her parents didn't took her facebook account? They shouldn't let her use internet so she won't know anything about it. That's all in the "I should've done that" thing now.

    Hoping that those people will get caught and suffer for the things they did. RIP Amanda Todd

  26. #22
    Oukast's Avatar
    Oukast is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Under the palm tree
    Posts
    844
    Thanks
    427
    Thanked 662 Times in 328 Posts

    Default Re: RIP Amanda Todd

    Quote Originally Posted by blackhataffiliate View Post
    So you think that the issue is with the girl and not the bullies. The girl made a mistake and people fucking tormented her for it. Glad you were able to let it go and so was I, but not everyone is as strong as you and I are.
    There's lot of shit like this flying around constantly on Internet (check out any ***** case), and they all pour down to the individual's attention whoring. So while it's not an excuse to keep the wheel spinning, it's still themselves who started it...

    And if one can't let it go, then there's something wrong with their uprising. Too sheltered life.

  27. #23
    crosscheck's Avatar
    crosscheck is offline Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    West Coast EH
    Age
    41
    Posts
    392
    Thanks
    344
    Thanked 201 Times in 119 Posts

    Default

    This shit is going down where I live. My eldest daughter is the same age. Not cool at all. Blame the perv stalker not her.
    Last edited by crosscheck; 10-13-2012 at 04:20 AM.

  28. #24
    Resolute's Avatar
    Resolute is offline Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    327
    Thanks
    84
    Thanked 106 Times in 85 Posts

    Default Re: RIP Amanda Todd

    Where were her parents throughout all this...

  29. #25
    johnsandfl's Avatar
    johnsandfl is offline Newbies
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Miami
    Posts
    26
    Thanks
    21
    Thanked 5 Times in 5 Posts

    Default Re: RIP Amanda Todd

    R.I.P Amanda Todd this story is so sad I feel your pain

  30. #26
    srb888 is offline Jr. VIP
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    DSoojUxWroG8DzPj9x5ATTi4hJkWtqAyiM
    Posts
    2,117
    Thanks
    3,729
    Thanked 3,239 Times in 1,936 Posts

    Default Re: RIP Amanda Todd

    Hightime the schools should begin telling young kids about how to protect themselves from such things. I remember that on Indian television's famous serial SatyamevaJayate, Mr Amir Khan gave a demonstration with some young kids and taught them about how a 'touch' or an 'approach' should be recognized and then what these kids should do immediately.

    If I find the link to the episode, I will put it up here. If such things are taught now and persisted with, then I am sure those warewolves can be caught and punished.

    P.S.:

    Here is the link >> http://www.satyamevjayate.in/regiona...dex.php?vid=02

    You may select the English language from the link above the video and understand what he is saying. BTW, a must watch and a MUST to do by every parent and school. We need to get together and protect our little angels until they are able to protect themselves, and even after that.
    Last edited by srb888; 10-13-2012 at 05:26 AM.

  31. #27
    bk071's Avatar
    bk071 is offline Jr. Executive VIP
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    .............
    Posts
    3,050
    Thanks
    1,876
    Thanked 7,948 Times in 1,908 Posts

    Default Re: RIP Amanda Todd

    The poor girl didn't deserve this.

    But again we live in a fucked up world and every day something happens that is way more fucked up than this story... Take a look at third world countries - where 3 year olds are killed in drone strikes, where 5 year old dont have anything I mean ANYTHING to eat... where people are dying to get the 'little' amount of money some of us spend on a drink.

    Welcome to planet earth, my friend.

    RIP Amanda Todd.

  32. #28
    danizdeman's Avatar
    danizdeman is offline Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    NJ/NY
    Posts
    237
    Thanks
    1,286
    Thanked 175 Times in 86 Posts

    Default Re: RIP Amanda Todd

    Quote Originally Posted by bk071 View Post
    The poor girl didn't deserve this.

    But again we live in a fucked up world and every day something happens that is way more fucked up than this story... Take a look at third world countries - where 3 year olds are killed in drone strikes, where 5 year old dont have anything I mean ANYTHING to eat... where people are dying to get the 'little' amount of money some of us spend on a drink.

    Welcome to planet earth, my friend.

    RIP Amanda Todd.

    No planet Earth isn't fucked up. Just news and social media allows for the current events to be broadcasted more easily.
    Stop getting this skewed notion that we live in such a bad world. Don't be ignorant.

  33. The Following User Says Thank You to danizdeman For This Useful Post:

    fab (10-13-2012)

  34. #29
    Gorush is offline Power Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    595
    Thanks
    91
    Thanked 126 Times in 106 Posts

    Default Re: RIP Amanda Todd

    seems like the internet / facebook is here partially at fold..
    hope they find the stalker - shouldnt be that hard


    Its a pity
    Last edited by Gorush; 10-13-2012 at 11:07 AM.

  35. #30
    LOL-Blaster's Avatar
    LOL-Blaster is offline Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    342
    Thanks
    230
    Thanked 682 Times in 131 Posts

    Default Re: RIP Amanda Todd

    There are definitely more to the story.

    The media just want to cover it so it's more shocking and attract readers.

  36. #31
    BlueTurtle is offline Banned - see signature
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    London, UK
    Posts
    704
    Thanks
    626
    Thanked 1,226 Times in 453 Posts

    Default Re: RIP Amanda Todd

    Quote Originally Posted by Oukast View Post
    There's lot of shit like this flying around constantly on Internet (check out any ***** case), and they all pour down to the individual's attention whoring. So while it's not an excuse to keep the wheel spinning, it's still themselves who started it...

    And if one can't let it go, then there's something wrong with their uprising. Too sheltered life.

    It's extremely likely you have clinical psychopathy based on your responses.

    We're talking about a 7th grade(12-13 year old?) girl who had the police turn up at her door informing her family that her topless picture was getting spread around.

    She at one point had a group of 15 kids abuse her in front of the entire school, beat her up and leave her in a ditch.

    But yeah, she should have just 'let it go'.

    Read up on psychopathy. I guarantee you'll see numerous parallels. I can't fathom how someone could even think about these things when a young lonely girl has suffered and finally killed herself because she felt so bad. It's sick.

    It doesn't surprise me though that there's an abnormally high number of clinical cases of psychopathy on blackhatworld. This lifestyle will attract an abnormally high number of people with that disposition. Regardless the extent of people's lack of emotion continues to sicken and disgust me to levels I didn't even think existed.


    Quote Originally Posted by bk071 View Post
    The poor girl didn't deserve this.
    Quote Originally Posted by bk071 View Post

    But again we live in a fucked up world and every day something happens that is way more fucked up than this story... Take a look at third world countries - where 3 year olds are killed in drone strikes, where 5 year old dont have anything I mean ANYTHING to eat... where people are dying to get the 'little' amount of money some of us spend on a drink.

    Welcome to planet earth, my friend.

    RIP Amanda Todd.


    yeah, there's a load of bad stuff in the world but what makes this so alarming is the extent of the cruelty of kids in the western world. It wouldn't be so bad if after the first attempt at suicide they had realized what they were doing, but they actually WANTED her to die!

    What's disturbing is how so many psychopaths have grouped together. I use that term in the clinical sense, not as an insult. Psychopaths have almost no emotional response to anything in life and view the world as dog eat dog, survival of the fittest where almost everyone else is an enemy to be manipulated or destroyed for self-benefit.

    A non-psychopath bully after suicide would not participate in a 'suicide celebratory party' etc.

    A single psychopath is dangerous enough, but a group of them is devastating as is evidence here. :-/
    Last edited by BlueTurtle; 10-13-2012 at 02:57 PM.
    This member has been permanently banned from BHW.

  37. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to BlueTurtle For This Useful Post:

    420lounge (10-14-2012), crosscheck (10-13-2012), Pikachoo (10-21-2012), secureblackhat (10-13-2012), t0mmy (10-14-2012)

  38. #32
    Chris22's Avatar
    Chris22 is offline Jr. VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    387
    Thanks
    399
    Thanked 1,015 Times in 389 Posts

    Default Re: RIP Amanda Todd

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueTurtle View Post
    It's extremely likely you have clinical psychopathy based on your responses.

    We're talking about a 7th grade(12-13 year old?) girl who had the police turn up at her door informing her family that her topless picture was getting spread around.

    She at one point had a group of 15 kids abuse her in front of the entire school, beat her up and leave her in a ditch.

    But yeah, she should have just 'let it go'.

    Read up on psychopathy. I guarantee you'll see numerous parallels. I can't fathom how someone could even think about these things when a young lonely girl has suffered and finally killed herself because she felt so bad. It's sick.

    It doesn't surprise me though that there's an abnormally high number of clinical cases of psychopathy on blackhatworld. This lifestyle will attract an abnormally high number of people with that disposition. Regardless the extent of people's lack of emotion continues to sicken and disgust me to levels I didn't even think existed.
    Thank you Dr BlueTurtle for your expert clinical opinion. The chances are you are not even qualified to diagnose anyone with psychopathy. Don't go around calling other forum members psychopaths because they have an opinion that's slightly different to popular opinion, or your opinion.

    Yes it's pretty sad that she got bullied and took her life, but guess what, this shit happens every day the only difference with this one is that there is a viral video to go with it. All sorts of people from all walks of life get bullied, nothing is going to change that.

  39. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chris22 For This Useful Post:

    bk071 (10-13-2012), bumpywowus (10-14-2012), Gormagor (10-13-2012)

  40. #33
    BlueTurtle is offline Banned - see signature
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    London, UK
    Posts
    704
    Thanks
    626
    Thanked 1,226 Times in 453 Posts

    Default Re: RIP Amanda Todd

    Quote Originally Posted by Chris22 View Post
    Don't go around calling other forum members psychopaths because they have an opinion that's slightly different to popular opinion, or your opinion.
    Straw-man. That's not why I'm saying he's a psychopath. I'm saying he's a psychopath because he appears to have a zero emotional response to a young girl who reached out for help, got none and ended up killing herself. I feel fucking sick personally. If that makes me weak then I'm glad I'm weak.

    Quote Originally Posted by Chris22 View Post
    Yes it's pretty sad that she got bullied and took her life, but guess what, this shit happens every day the only difference with this one is that there is a viral video to go with it. All sorts of people from all walks of life get bullied, nothing is going to change that.

    You've responded the way you have because you recognize the traits in yourself. I don't want to go around calling everyone a psychopath and there are different levels of it, but if you seriously feel no emotion after watching that video and can just say "Oh, guess what, shit happens every day so big deal" then you're at least mildly psychotic.


    EDIT: For the sake of being a bit more reasonable I will say this.

    If you're intentionally ignoring this, not watching the video and trying to brush it off because you don't want to face it then you certainly don't have sociopathic tendencies or are a psychopath.

    But, if you watched the video, looked into this story then thought "Meh, shit happens all the time", then I'm sorry but that's not a normal emotional response.
    Last edited by BlueTurtle; 10-13-2012 at 03:11 PM.
    This member has been permanently banned from BHW.

  41. #34
    illfounded21's Avatar
    illfounded21 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    906
    Thanks
    343
    Thanked 1,051 Times in 551 Posts

    Default Re: RIP Amanda Todd

    Quote Originally Posted by Chris22 View Post
    Thank you Dr BlueTurtle for your expert clinical opinion. The chances are you are not even qualified to diagnose anyone with psychopathy. Don't go around calling other forum members psychopaths because they have an opinion that's slightly different to popular opinion, or your opinion.

    Yes it's pretty sad that she got bullied and took her life, but guess what, this shit happens every day the only difference with this one is that there is a viral video to go with it. All sorts of people from all walks of life get bullied, nothing is going to change that.
    Very short-sighted and sad response.

    What would change this, is a change in attitudes. People on here brushing this off as nothing, are a prime example of the issues of modern society. One can sit behind a computer screen, protected and detached from the individual - and make comments that will fuel the fire through a lack of care or empathy for others.

    Everyone is entitled to opinions of course, but people need to remember that behind the viral video or news story- is a real person's life. Don't forget this.

  42. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to illfounded21 For This Useful Post:

    BlueTurtle (10-13-2012), secureblackhat (10-13-2012), SiteDeveloper (10-18-2012), Tensegrity (10-13-2012)

  43. #35
    john1444's Avatar
    john1444 is offline Elite Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Google Places
    Posts
    2,274
    Thanks
    208
    Thanked 629 Times in 442 Posts

    Default Re: RIP Amanda Todd

    Poor girl, how people take delight in ruining other people's life. I implore all parents and guidance to get to know what, where and how our little ones spend their time, at school, social networking and the rest. It's also time for people to start advising their kids on the danger of social networking...

  44. #36
    Chris22's Avatar
    Chris22 is offline Jr. VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    387
    Thanks
    399
    Thanked 1,015 Times in 389 Posts

    Default Re: RIP Amanda Todd

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueTurtle View Post
    Straw-man. That's not why I'm saying he's a psychopath. I'm saying he's a psychopath because he appears to have a zero emotional response to a young girl who reached out for help, got none and ended up killing herself. I feel fucking sick personally. If that makes me weak then I'm glad I'm weak.




    You've responded the way you have because you recognize the traits in yourself. I don't want to go around calling everyone a psychopath and there are different levels of it, but if you seriously feel no emotion after watching that video and can just say "Oh, guess what, shit happens every day so big deal" then you're at least mildly psychotic.


    EDIT: For the sake of being a bit more reasonable I will say this.

    If you're intentionally ignoring this, not watching the video and trying to brush it off because you don't want to face it then you certainly don't have sociopathic tendencies or are a psychopath.

    But, if you watched the video, looked into this story then thought "Meh, shit happens all the time", then I'm sorry but that's not a normal emotional response.
    I saw the video and was pretty saddened by it, forgive me if I'm not bleeding my heart out on an internet forum.

  45. The Following User Says Thank You to Chris22 For This Useful Post:

    facebookdude (10-14-2012)

  46. #37
    reinie's Avatar
    reinie is offline Supreme Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    1,442
    Thanks
    1,356
    Thanked 912 Times in 442 Posts

    Default Re: RIP Amanda Todd

    So sick... poor girl...

  47. #38
    BlueTurtle is offline Banned - see signature
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    London, UK
    Posts
    704
    Thanks
    626
    Thanked 1,226 Times in 453 Posts

    Default Re: RIP Amanda Todd

    Quote Originally Posted by Chris22 View Post
    I saw the video and was pretty saddened by it, forgive me if I'm not bleeding my heart out on an internet forum.
    Ok, you're probably not a psychopath, but you're being a bit distasteful. No one's asking anyone to bleed their hearts out though.

    You stuck up for someone who seems to think it's her own fault though.

    Basically, if no one has something nice to say then get the fuck out, seriously. This is not the place for people to voice their psychopathic/sociopathic philosophies about how the girl brought it on herself etc.

    I'm not going to apologize for hammering anyone who comes out with that. The purpose of this thread is to spread awareness of the problem so that other kids/people in this situation can hopefully get the support they need from the many good human beings that are out there so that Amanda's life and death can have some meaning and not just be another statistic.
    This member has been permanently banned from BHW.

  48. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BlueTurtle For This Useful Post:

    secureblackhat (10-13-2012), SiteDeveloper (10-18-2012)

  49. #39
    Tensegrity's Avatar
    Tensegrity is offline Pinterest Master
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    1,776
    Thanks
    1,548
    Thanked 905 Times in 359 Posts

    Default Re: RIP Amanda Todd

    http://www.calgaryherald.com/news/Am...696/story.html

    Childhood sucks.

    The teen years are different for everybody and the people who lack empathy for this girl are probably either a) fairly well adjusted and had no problems as a kid or b) have a lot of problems and want to spread their hate in order to make themselves feel better.

    Speaking as someone who, when I was very very young, was bullied day in and day out because I was different, I can say that the emotional distress stays with a person the rest of their lives until they are an adult and deal with those problems thoroughly. If you are someone like this then you may have learned that the only way out of it is to begin a new life after forgiving others and yourself. The pain that leads to suicide is not from the outside world, but from within due to the pressure a person puts on themselves by dwelling on the painful memories and repeating negative words and images to themselves. Until they learn how to stop that, they will be in hell their whole lives. I was fortunate enough to live through it and get over it, but most people don't and it really is tragic, considering this girl was very beautiful and could have probably been a model at the very least (I have no idea what else she had going for her, but that is a start). But instead, she let the pressures of being a teenager get to her. She never figured out that most of those bullies are going to grow up to be somewhere between average and shitty on the spectrum of human greatness.

    Amanda clearly had image problems, as many pretty girls do: between movies, television, magazines, and other societal impacts, a teenage girl is forced to be reminded of "what a female is supposed to look like", and with social media these days, an ignorant teenage girl is going to post pics of herself and try to be "cool" and beautiful as much as possible in the eyes of anyone who will pay attention. So yea, she did some stupid things to get attention. The real question you have to ask yourself, however, is what makes her situation different than other girls her age? Well, she did say that she moved in with her mom, implying that her parents are divorced. That's a broken family already. But what concerns me more is this question that I think people tend to gloss over in this situation:

    WHERE WERE HER PARENTS WHEN SHE WAS GETTING NAKED ON WEBCAMS AND HAVING SEX WITH GUYS SHE JUST MET AT HER NEW SCHOOL?

    People try to say, "You can't blame the parents, kids are gonna do what they're gonna do." But that is bullshit. Parents have a role to play and part of that role is teaching life lessons and morals to your kids. There's a reason why there are so many laws governing how to raise a child, because being a parent is a lifelong commitment that so many people completely blow off. This girl clearly never had any guidance on how to conduct herself in society, and if she was breaking the rules that she *was* taught, then her parents were not paying enough attention to her to at least stop her and correct her. From my personal standpoint, my parents were very similar and it caused a lot of problems for me. I see friends of mine whose parents were very active in their lives and they turned out much more well-adjusted. It's not a mystery why.

    The other problem is the parenting and guidance of the bullies. What kind of morals are they learning where it has become a good idea to band together like that and treat one person with such disrespect? Not liking someone and spreading rumors about them is one thing, but it sounds like there was clearly a mob after her.

    So yea, you can go around blaming stupid kids here, but the real tragedy is the parenting in America. People don't plan having kids, they just wing it and then are surprised that this shit happens.

  50. The Following User Says Thank You to Tensegrity For This Useful Post:

    BlueTurtle (10-13-2012)

  51. #40
    stfrank's Avatar
    stfrank is online now Bihari Bihar Wala
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    1,455
    Thanks
    1,475
    Thanked 1,719 Times in 449 Posts

    Default Re: RIP Amanda Todd

    They do dirt, they get dirt .. karma's a bitch they should know.

    R.I.P Amanda Todd

  52. #41
    bk071's Avatar
    bk071 is offline Jr. Executive VIP
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    .............
    Posts
    3,050
    Thanks
    1,876
    Thanked 7,948 Times in 1,908 Posts

    Default Re: RIP Amanda Todd

    Quote Originally Posted by illfounded21 View Post
    Everyone is entitled to opinions of course, but people need to remember that behind the viral video or news story- is a real person's life. Don't forget this.
    True.
    But why is it that no one ever made a viral video about 5 year old kids dying in drone attacks in Pakistan?
    Where is our society now?

    I'm in no way saying this cyber-bullying issue needs to be overlooked.. HELL NO! We need to address it and stand up against it.
    But the point I'm trying to make is we need to stand up and get out against many other issues too.

    I agree with Chris22... the video is saddening, it brought me to tears and my heard goes out to her family. But then again... there are hundreds of such (or even worse) things happening every day, why do we all tend to ignore those?

  53. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bk071 For This Useful Post:

    2011nfl (10-13-2012), BlueTurtle (10-13-2012)

  54. #42
    Tensegrity's Avatar
    Tensegrity is offline Pinterest Master
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    1,776
    Thanks
    1,548
    Thanked 905 Times in 359 Posts

    Default Re: RIP Amanda Todd

    Quote Originally Posted by bk071 View Post
    True.
    But why is it that no one ever made a viral video about 5 year old kids dying in drone attacks in Pakistan?
    Where is our society now?

    I'm in no way saying this cyber-bullying issue needs to be overlooked.. HELL NO! We need to address it and stand up against it.
    But the point I'm trying to make is we need to stand up and get out against many other issues too.

    I agree with Chris22... the video is saddening, it brought me to tears and my heard goes out to her family. But then again... there are hundreds of such (or even worse) things happening every day, why do we all tend to ignore those?

    I'm not sure where you and Chris22 are getting that anyone is ignoring these other situations. There are whole organizations built around the death of pakistani children from U.S. bombings, such as Amnesty International for starters. And the American kids committing suicide from the pressures of teenage life has been an ongoing issue since the 1980s. Violence in schools is an ongoing epidemic that has its roots in the problems of bullying and bad parenting. This Amanda Todd situation has everything to do with it.

  55. The Following User Says Thank You to Tensegrity For This Useful Post:

    BlueTurtle (10-13-2012)

  56. #43
    BlueTurtle is offline Banned - see signature
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    London, UK
    Posts
    704
    Thanks
    626
    Thanked 1,226 Times in 453 Posts

    Default Re: RIP Amanda Todd

    Quote Originally Posted by bk071 View Post
    True.
    But why is it that no one ever made a viral video about 5 year old kids dying in drone attacks in Pakistan?
    Where is our society now?

    I'm in no way saying this cyber-bullying issue needs to be overlooked.. HELL NO! We need to address it and stand up against it.
    But the point I'm trying to make is we need to stand up and get out against many other issues too.

    I agree with Chris22... the video is saddening, it brought me to tears and my heard goes out to her family. But then again... there are hundreds of such (or even worse) things happening every day, why do we all tend to ignore those?

    I guess we're getting into a philosophical area there about why we ignore them.. I would say because it's harder to change things happening so far away and they seem almost surreal sometimes because it's quite far from what we experience in our lives.

    Also if we got too consumed by wanting to change everything we would find it hard to function.

    I think what's different in this case is that it's something happening right on our doorsteps. She was beat up just outside the school etc. People feel that something could have been done by every day folks, unlike the situations in 3rd world countries where most of us can only make some donations etc
    This member has been permanently banned from BHW.

  57. #44
    bk071's Avatar
    bk071 is offline Jr. Executive VIP
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    .............
    Posts
    3,050
    Thanks
    1,876
    Thanked 7,948 Times in 1,908 Posts

    Default Re: RIP Amanda Todd

    Quote Originally Posted by Tensegrity View Post
    I'm not sure where you and Chris22 are getting that anyone is ignoring these other situations. There are whole organizations built around the death of pakistani children from U.S. bombings, such as Amnesty International for starters. And the American kids committing suicide from the pressures of teenage life has been an ongoing issue since the 1980s. Violence in schools is an ongoing epidemic that has its roots in the problems of bullying and bad parenting. This Amanda Todd situation has everything to do with it.
    Okay.. my bad, "ignoring" was not the right word.
    Yeah there are NGOs working... and guess what? They're all politicized and do what government(s) want them to do.

    I say so because I've been there and seen things myself. The media tells you the opposite of reality.

  58. #45
    bk071's Avatar
    bk071 is offline Jr. Executive VIP
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    .............
    Posts
    3,050
    Thanks
    1,876
    Thanked 7,948 Times in 1,908 Posts

    Default Re: RIP Amanda Todd

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueTurtle View Post
    I guess we're getting into a philosophical area there about why we ignore them.. I would say because it's harder to change things happening so far away and they seem almost surreal sometimes because it's quite far from what we experience in our lives.
    I enjoy reading your posts but beg to differ on this one. What do you mean by 'so far away'... Last time I checked USA policies are made within the USA... no?
    The people of Americal don't need to go to Pakistan to stop drones.

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueTurtle View Post
    Also if we got too consumed by wanting to change everything we would find it hard to function.
    Exactly.. and IMO killings/death of thousands of people is more important than death of one girl (again, no disrespect to Amanda)... or yeah cyber-bullying has caused many deaths.. but still not THOUSANDS.

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueTurtle View Post
    I think what's different in this case is that it's something happening right on our doorsteps. She was beat up just outside the school etc. People feel that something could have been done by every day folks, unlike the situations in 3rd world countries where most of us can only make some donations etc
    Its not about donations... all people need to do is unite against the policies and bring a change by being UNITED. You, me or him and can't do it all alone.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. Amanda Knox is free... Not guilty
    By makingfastcash22 in forum BlackHat Lounge
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 10-04-2011, 11:15 PM
  2. Amanda knox acquitted!
    By oxonbeef in forum BlackHat Lounge
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 10-03-2011, 10:57 PM
  3. Today is amanda's birthday
    By dizz in forum BlackHat Lounge
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 06-10-2011, 07:35 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  




BlackHatWorld on Twitter BlackHatWorld on FaceBook


1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108