Your SEO Activity for a Brand New Website

 

Results 1 to 8 of 8
I have created this thread to get inputs from you guys on what SEO services ...
  1. #1
    thakarpratik's Avatar
    thakarpratik is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    184
    Thanks
    46
    Thanked 32 Times in 22 Posts

    Default Your SEO Activity for a Brand New Website

    I have created this thread to get inputs from you guys on what SEO services have you used in past ,whether its from BST or fiver or anything else that has worked for a Brand New Website in getting indexed faster + ranking aswell for a medium comp KW.

    I have just launched a brand New Website
    I have started slowly with

    Social Signals from Fiverr + Few Bookmarks

    Now Starting with Guest Posting , scheduling 1 post every 3rd Day from today. Whats your take?




  2. #2
    kaloyan14's Avatar
    kaloyan14 is offline Regular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Eastern Europe
    Posts
    281
    Thanks
    31
    Thanked 63 Times in 53 Posts

    Default Re: Your SEO Activity for a Brand New Website

    Hi, just don't do agdressive seo.
    In black hat seo section you can find few methods for new sites.
    Care with fiverr seo services - they are dangerous and can destroy your site.
    Social bookmarks are OK but use proxies and spun title/description to your site.
    You can think about few web 2.0 and article dirs submission.
    And before start your backlink building, be 100% sure that your on-page seo is done.

    Hope this helps.

  3. #3
    Johnuma's Avatar
    Johnuma is offline Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Internet
    Posts
    279
    Thanks
    99
    Thanked 88 Times in 37 Posts

    Default Re: Your SEO Activity for a Brand New Website

    submit you're website manually some high pr directories

  4. #4
    thakarpratik's Avatar
    thakarpratik is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    184
    Thanks
    46
    Thanked 32 Times in 22 Posts

    Default Re: Your SEO Activity for a Brand New Website

    Quote Originally Posted by kaloyan14 View Post
    Hi, just don't do agdressive seo.
    In black hat seo section you can find few methods for new sites.
    Care with fiverr seo services - they are dangerous and can destroy your site.
    Social bookmarks are OK but use proxies and spun title/description to your site.
    You can think about few web 2.0 and article dirs submission.
    And before start your backlink building, be 100% sure that your on-page seo is done.

    Hope this helps.
    Thanks for the input.
    I am a regular user on Fiverr and know from which Guy to buy Services, that are not so aggressive.

    Agree with Onpage SEO first,
    thats already done.

  5. #5
    BigBuddy's Avatar
    BigBuddy is offline Super Moderator black hat forumsblack hat forumsblack hat forumsblack hat forums
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    BHW
    Age
    36
    Posts
    4,920
    Thanks
    6,238
    Thanked 12,161 Times in 2,776 Posts

    Default Re: Your SEO Activity for a Brand New Website

    First week - press release with website urls and few kws.
    Second week - manual social bookmarks + social media (create fanpage, twitter account, G+ link to your website)
    Third week - contextual backlinks (web 2.0, blog posts)
    Fourth week (sit back and relax let these links get indexed)
    Fifth week - start building links again. ( article submission)
    Article Submission - you should not submit same articles to all article directories as it looks spam. create a article and post in your website by creating blog section. Wait till it get indexed. Now post the same article in all article directories linking to your post page. In this way it looks natural.
    Sixth week - Blog comments (dont blast, do it manually with less obls. Do not leave your kws instead just use urls here.
    seventh and eighth week repeat second week process.

    There are other process too.. check your onsite issues before doing anything. while building backlinks take care of do follow/ no follow ratio.

    By this time your kws already moving up and down.

  6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BigBuddy For This Useful Post:

    Seo Lover (04-18-2013), StartupHat (04-24-2013), thakarpratik (04-18-2013)

  7. #6
    thakarpratik's Avatar
    thakarpratik is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    184
    Thanks
    46
    Thanked 32 Times in 22 Posts

    Default Re: Your SEO Activity for a Brand New Website

    Quote Originally Posted by BigBuddy View Post
    First week - press release with website urls and few kws.
    Second week - manual social bookmarks + social media (create fanpage, twitter account, G+ link to your website)
    Third week - contextual backlinks (web 2.0, blog posts)
    Fourth week (sit back and relax let these links get indexed)
    Fifth week - start building links again. ( article submission)
    Article Submission - you should not submit same articles to all article directories as it looks spam. create a article and post in your website by creating blog section. Wait till it get indexed. Now post the same article in all article directories linking to your post page. In this way it looks natural.
    Sixth week - Blog comments (dont blast, do it manually with less obls. Do not leave your kws instead just use urls here.
    seventh and eighth week repeat second week process.

    There are other process too.. check your onsite issues before doing anything. while building backlinks take care of do follow/ no follow ratio.

    By this time your kws already moving up and down.
    Thanks BigBuddy,
    That's quite a long list of Task to repeat.
    The Website is about Youtube Video Conversion

    What if i only Focus on Social Signals and HQ Guest Posts?

  8. #7
    rasmusk's Avatar
    rasmusk is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Cayman Islands
    Posts
    853
    Thanks
    179
    Thanked 322 Times in 184 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Your SEO Activity for a Brand New Website

    Find a decent private blog network, which is not spammed. Ask for drip feed/slow posting. Put in some social signals. Buy 11 manual high PR comments. Rince and repeat every month, and slow down. Make less backlinks each month, and then youre ranked #1 you dont have to keep building that many links.

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to rasmusk For This Useful Post:

    thakarpratik (04-18-2013)

  10. #8
    BigBuddy's Avatar
    BigBuddy is offline Super Moderator black hat forumsblack hat forumsblack hat forumsblack hat forums
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    BHW
    Age
    36
    Posts
    4,920
    Thanks
    6,238
    Thanked 12,161 Times in 2,776 Posts

    Default Re: Your SEO Activity for a Brand New Website

    Quote Originally Posted by thakarpratik View Post
    Thanks BigBuddy,
    That's quite a long list of Task to repeat.
    The Website is about Youtube Video Conversion

    What if i only Focus on Social Signals and HQ Guest Posts?
    HQ guest posts are expensive. if you have good budget take that route.


Similar Threads

  1. Tumblr and Twitter website to view activity.
    By Driezzie in forum Blogging
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-03-2012, 06:35 PM
  2. Brand New Social Networking Website....
    By beauxesprits in forum Social Networking Sites
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 03-16-2012, 03:51 PM
  3. suspicious activity on my website
    By Bartman in forum BlackHat Lounge
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 12-15-2011, 09:42 PM
  4. How to increase user activity on website?
    By loa45 in forum Social Networking Sites
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 11-11-2011, 09:57 PM
  5. Brand new website or renovate an old one?
    By timmytim in forum White Hat SEO
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-31-2010, 12:11 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  




BlackHatWorld on Twitter BlackHatWorld on FaceBook


1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103