My SEO Blueprint (SENuke, AMR, BMD, Xrumer, Scrapebox) - Page 56

 

Page 56 of 59 FirstFirst ... 6 46 54 55 56 57 58 ... LastLast
Results 2,476 to 2,520 of 2615
Originally Posted by dnouche Hey Cash- Your site egor.pe is down for me. Getting an ...
  1. #2476
    cash202's Avatar
    cash202 is offline Jr. VIP
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Age
    37
    Posts
    1,794
    Thanks
    313
    Thanked 2,652 Times in 572 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: My SEO Blueprint (SENuke, AMR, BMD, Xrumer, Scrapebox)

    Quote Originally Posted by dnouche View Post
    Hey Cash-

    Your site egor.pe is down for me. Getting an internal server error.
    Should be up now. Need to add NewRelic to it too.


    Hacking Search Engines - Since 1999
    -={ WWW.BLACK-HAT-SEO.COM | MY BST @ BHW }=-




  2. #2477
    blackhacik's Avatar
    blackhacik is offline Registered Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    88
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 7 Times in 6 Posts

    Default Re: My SEO Blueprint (SENuke, AMR, BMD, Xrumer, Scrapebox)

    check zenblog for web 2.0: http://zptemplates.com/zenblog many not spammed plaforms for web 2.0

  3. #2478
    AFSTER is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    199
    Thanks
    57
    Thanked 23 Times in 22 Posts

    Default Re: My SEO Blueprint (SENuke, AMR, BMD, Xrumer, Scrapebox)

    an amazing well written post, have to read again to take it all in

  4. #2479
    This Web Guy's Avatar
    This Web Guy is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    110
    Thanks
    16
    Thanked 32 Times in 30 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: My SEO Blueprint (SENuke, AMR, BMD, Xrumer, Scrapebox)

    Does this really still work???

  5. #2480
    sliderxxx's Avatar
    sliderxxx is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    119
    Thanks
    43
    Thanked 24 Times in 23 Posts

    Default Re: My SEO Blueprint (SENuke, AMR, BMD, Xrumer, Scrapebox)

    Superb !!!!...I want Refund !!..you hurting my eyessss...

  6. #2481
    Pauli66's Avatar
    Pauli66 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    192
    Thanks
    233
    Thanked 28 Times in 20 Posts

    Default Re: My SEO Blueprint (SENuke, AMR, BMD, Xrumer, Scrapebox)

    Hi Cash, thanks for the reply really helped I have not finished the cycle yet as I went ahead and built another lot of Web 2.0 and put posts on them and I will let them sit and by the time I get around to using them they will have aged a bit like you said.

    I wanted to ask you

    1. What is the best Captcha to use for Article Kevo?. I was able to get my hands on a copy of Capchta sniper and that solves a few of the Captchas.

    2. I am going to look for a few pr high comments( will use my name as backlink) I found a Low OBL PR5 no follow, is there much use in that, or should I go for all Do-follow comments. I think I remember you saying something in the thread to keep mostly do follow comments
    Last edited by Pauli66; 06-19-2013 at 09:24 PM.

  7. #2482
    Pauli66's Avatar
    Pauli66 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    192
    Thanks
    233
    Thanked 28 Times in 20 Posts

    Default Re: My SEO Blueprint (SENuke, AMR, BMD, Xrumer, Scrapebox)

    Also
    3. Should I use as many different web 2.0s as possible? Just time consuming, once you have the first easy set created it gets harder then to get sites that work

  8. #2483
    cash202's Avatar
    cash202 is offline Jr. VIP
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Age
    37
    Posts
    1,794
    Thanks
    313
    Thanked 2,652 Times in 572 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: My SEO Blueprint (SENuke, AMR, BMD, Xrumer, Scrapebox)

    Quote Originally Posted by This Web Guy View Post
    Does this really still work???
    It doesn't. Good bye.


    Hacking Search Engines - Since 1999
    -={ WWW.BLACK-HAT-SEO.COM | MY BST @ BHW }=-




  9. #2484
    cash202's Avatar
    cash202 is offline Jr. VIP
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Age
    37
    Posts
    1,794
    Thanks
    313
    Thanked 2,652 Times in 572 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: My SEO Blueprint (SENuke, AMR, BMD, Xrumer, Scrapebox)

    Quote Originally Posted by Pauli66 View Post
    Hi Cash, thanks for the reply really helped I have not finished the cycle yet as I went ahead and built another lot of Web 2.0 and put posts on them and I will let them sit and by the time I get around to using them they will have aged a bit like you said.

    I wanted to ask you

    1. What is the best Captcha to use for Article Kevo?. I was able to get my hands on a copy of Capchta sniper and that solves a few of the Captchas.

    2. I am going to look for a few pr high comments( will use my name as backlink) I found a Low OBL PR5 no follow, is there much use in that, or should I go for all Do-follow comments. I think I remember you saying something in the thread to keep mostly do follow comments
    1. I use DeathByCaptcha for many years. I have both Captcha Sniper and GSA Captcha Breaker. They are good for mass spam via GSA SER or similar but not good enough for quality posting.

    2. I would only even waste some time on no-follow manual commenting if it's high authority site related to my niche. Even then it is mostly a waste of time. The way crap sites rank fast post Penguin is a huge surge of unique domain high PR do-follow anchored links.


    Hacking Search Engines - Since 1999
    -={ WWW.BLACK-HAT-SEO.COM | MY BST @ BHW }=-




  10. The Following User Says Thank You to cash202 For This Useful Post:

    Pauli66 (06-24-2013)

  11. #2485
    cash202's Avatar
    cash202 is offline Jr. VIP
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Age
    37
    Posts
    1,794
    Thanks
    313
    Thanked 2,652 Times in 572 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: My SEO Blueprint (SENuke, AMR, BMD, Xrumer, Scrapebox)

    Quote Originally Posted by Pauli66 View Post
    Also
    3. Should I use as many different web 2.0s as possible? Just time consuming, once you have the first easy set created it gets harder then to get sites that work
    Use as many of exotic Web 2.0 sites as you can find. By "exotic" I mean those that other people are too lazy to spam (manual posting or custom bots only) or unaware it is possible to.


    Hacking Search Engines - Since 1999
    -={ WWW.BLACK-HAT-SEO.COM | MY BST @ BHW }=-




  12. The Following User Says Thank You to cash202 For This Useful Post:

    Pauli66 (06-24-2013)

  13. #2486
    Gyuman82's Avatar
    Gyuman82 is offline RichardYoshimura.com
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    1,329
    Thanks
    133
    Thanked 749 Times in 347 Posts

    Default Re: My SEO Blueprint (SENuke, AMR, BMD, Xrumer, Scrapebox)

    Man this thread has grown to epic proportions since I last visited it!

    Props to you Cash for taking the time to share and answer everyone's questions!
    ~*~Need SEO Help? Monthly Plans From $299/mo (PM Me) ~*~
    Get Free SEO Tips & Training @ RichardYoshimura.com

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to Gyuman82 For This Useful Post:

    cash202 (06-26-2013)

  15. #2487
    seoactive is offline Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    397
    Thanks
    136
    Thanked 19 Times in 18 Posts

    Default Re: My SEO Blueprint (SENuke, AMR, BMD, Xrumer, Scrapebox)

    I am wondering if it's a good idea to include SAPE as part of your strategy/blue-print these days? I am sure someone asked you before, sorry if I missed it.

  16. #2488
    fad3r is offline Power Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    nyc
    Posts
    733
    Thanks
    269
    Thanked 103 Times in 71 Posts

    Default Re: My SEO Blueprint (SENuke, AMR, BMD, Xrumer, Scrapebox)

    Quote Originally Posted by cash202 View Post
    I don't know if it leaves the footprint because I don't use any indexer services. Why? Go through the
    pyramid from bottom to the top.

    Blog comments are already indexed. They link to forum profiles and articles and get them indexed.
    They, in turn, get first tier indexed. Why waste money and effort on useless indexing tool?
    Does it matter if you are using forum posts to get the blog posts indexed or is there a reason you are choosing blog posts to get the forum posts indexed? Also I am guessing these are blogs you are scraping. Btw how's things homie?

  17. #2489
    Xpand's Avatar
    Xpand is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    153
    Thanks
    22
    Thanked 31 Times in 27 Posts

    Default Re: My SEO Blueprint (SENuke, AMR, BMD, Xrumer, Scrapebox)

    Mr cash202, I learned a lot, thanks for this amazing thread.

    I started implementing it (new to SEO btw), wrote unique articles, spun them, manually made 30 Web 2.0s, and videos, PDF, PPT for each keyword (3 keywords so far), next is blasting with SENuke, AMR etc.


    Have a few questions though:

    1. Article that I'm blasting to Web 2.0s from SENuke - should it be just 1 variation of my original unique article? And just blast that same article to all Web 2.0s? (with 2 links: 1st-brand name with few generics, 2nd-exact anchors to random Web 2.0s that I made manually)
    p.s. Can I use Kontent Machine to generate article for this step? Or does it need to be very high quality 75%+ unique like for manual Tier 1 Web 2.0?

    2. Should I skip bookmarking moneysite/page? And Tier 1 links? Because I already manually made 30 social bookmarks on high PR sites for each keyword, and I've read that you don't bookmark Tier 1 links anymore. Should I do bookmarking to moneysite/page at all?

    3. How do I get list of articles that got approved that I blasted with AMR?

    4. Should I still bookmark approved articles on Pligg/Scuttle/PHPDug sites?

    5. You said that you use wikies in Tier 2 to Tier 1 Web 2.0s. Should I just use exact anchor mixed with LSI keywords?

    6. Can I use tools like Sick Submitter, No Hands SEO etc. instead Scrapebox and Xrumer (for now)?


    Many thanks for reply.
    Last edited by Xpand; 06-26-2013 at 10:05 AM.

  18. #2490
    cash202's Avatar
    cash202 is offline Jr. VIP
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Age
    37
    Posts
    1,794
    Thanks
    313
    Thanked 2,652 Times in 572 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: My SEO Blueprint (SENuke, AMR, BMD, Xrumer, Scrapebox)

    Quote Originally Posted by seoactive View Post
    I am wondering if it's a good idea to include SAPE as part of your strategy/blue-print these days? I am sure someone asked you before, sorry if I missed it.
    Yes, very good idea. I'd say it is a must to do something like this. Whether it is SAPE or TLA or your own thing.


    Hacking Search Engines - Since 1999
    -={ WWW.BLACK-HAT-SEO.COM | MY BST @ BHW }=-




  19. #2491
    cash202's Avatar
    cash202 is offline Jr. VIP
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Age
    37
    Posts
    1,794
    Thanks
    313
    Thanked 2,652 Times in 572 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: My SEO Blueprint (SENuke, AMR, BMD, Xrumer, Scrapebox)

    Quote Originally Posted by fad3r View Post
    Does it matter if you are using forum posts to get the blog posts indexed or is there a reason you are choosing blog posts to get the forum posts indexed? Also I am guessing these are blogs you are scraping. Btw how's things homie?
    I don't scrape blog anymore. I just subscribed to loopline's service (Scrapebox Marketplace). I scrape forums though and it's pretty daunting task. Just takes a lot of time before the fresh list is ready and it dies over time so it needs to be done all the time.

    I don't use forum posts (they are much more powerful form of spam, by the way), I only use forum profile links. They aren't just used for indexing, they provide a layer of links.

    I am doing allright. SEO became easier in a way. Churn'n'burn is easy with mass spam. Essentially, get as many root linking domains as you can as fast as you can. Rank fast, drop fast. Make a new site. Rinse and repeat.


    Hacking Search Engines - Since 1999
    -={ WWW.BLACK-HAT-SEO.COM | MY BST @ BHW }=-




  20. #2492
    TheEditor's Avatar
    TheEditor is offline Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    417
    Thanks
    109
    Thanked 208 Times in 45 Posts

    Default Re: My SEO Blueprint (SENuke, AMR, BMD, Xrumer, Scrapebox)

    "get as many root linking domains as fast as you can"

    Yes. Yes yes yes.

  21. #2493
    cash202's Avatar
    cash202 is offline Jr. VIP
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Age
    37
    Posts
    1,794
    Thanks
    313
    Thanked 2,652 Times in 572 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: My SEO Blueprint (SENuke, AMR, BMD, Xrumer, Scrapebox)

    Quote Originally Posted by TheEditor View Post
    "get as many root linking domains as fast as you can"

    Yes. Yes yes yes.
    Here is how to rank for "payday loans".

    1. Get a backdoor in a very popular CMS.
    2. Embed your links with optional cloaking.
    3. Profit.
    4. Get banned.
    5. Redirect links.
    6. Go to #3.

    You can exploit it in a many different ways.

    Like, say:

    1. Find a script many sites run on that allows do-follow links in any form
    (profile, posts, blogs). Make sure it's a exotic script and the popular one at
    the same time. This way it won't be overly spammed and you still get
    enough unique domains.
    2. Create a custom scraper and poster.
    3. Profit.

    Churn'n'burn is the safest SEO approach nowadays.


    Hacking Search Engines - Since 1999
    -={ WWW.BLACK-HAT-SEO.COM | MY BST @ BHW }=-




  22. The Following User Says Thank You to cash202 For This Useful Post:

    MadMaddy (07-16-2013)

  23. #2494
    cash202's Avatar
    cash202 is offline Jr. VIP
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Age
    37
    Posts
    1,794
    Thanks
    313
    Thanked 2,652 Times in 572 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: My SEO Blueprint (SENuke, AMR, BMD, Xrumer, Scrapebox)

    Quote Originally Posted by Xpand
    1. Article that I'm blasting to Web 2.0s from SENuke - should it be just 1 variation of my original unique article? And just blast that same article to all Web 2.0s? (with 2 links: 1st-brand name with few generics, 2nd-exact anchors to random Web 2.0s that I made manually)
    p.s. Can I use Kontent Machine to generate article for this step? Or does it need to be very high quality 75%+ unique like for manual Tier 1 Web 2.0?
    I used all different methods here. Unique article for SENuke, the copy on a main article and the super-spun content from the Article Builder scrambled by WordAI. They all work if(!) the content is readable and unique (less than 5-7% match on CopyScape). It can be bad, really grammatically bad but readable.

    Quote Originally Posted by Xpand
    2. Should I skip bookmarking moneysite/page? And Tier 1 links? Because I already manually made 30 social bookmarks on high PR sites for each keyword, and I've read that you don't bookmark Tier 1 links anymore. Should I do bookmarking to moneysite/page at all?
    I don't bookmark money site anymore. Tier one and tier two are only mass bookmarked via Pliggs.

    Quote Originally Posted by Xpand
    3. How do I get list of articles that got approved that I blasted with AMR?
    Honestly, I forgot. I dumped AMR a long time ago and switched to Article Kevo.

    Quote Originally Posted by Xpand
    4. Should I still bookmark approved articles on Pligg/Scuttle/PHPDug sites?
    I do.

    Quote Originally Posted by Xpand
    5. You said that you use wikies in Tier 2 to Tier 1 Web 2.0s. Should I just use exact anchor mixed with LSI keywords?
    I've heard mixed LSI improves indexation comparing to exact match but I haven't tested it myself. If you do, please share the results.

    Quote Originally Posted by Xpand
    6. Can I use tools like Sick Submitter, No Hands SEO etc. instead Scrapebox and Xrumer (for now)?
    Yes you can. But be aware, using Sick Submitter on your main computer is like sleeping with a filthy whore without a condom. Use a good antivirus and a separate machine (virtual machine or something like that).


    Hacking Search Engines - Since 1999
    -={ WWW.BLACK-HAT-SEO.COM | MY BST @ BHW }=-




  24. #2495
    gloom's Avatar
    gloom is offline Regular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    249
    Thanks
    71
    Thanked 52 Times in 29 Posts

    Default Re: My SEO Blueprint (SENuke, AMR, BMD, Xrumer, Scrapebox)

    i'm doing this with MS, Senuke, Scrapebox and GSA SER running 24/7 in my vps and it works

  25. #2496
    Pauli66's Avatar
    Pauli66 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    192
    Thanks
    233
    Thanked 28 Times in 20 Posts

    Default Re: My SEO Blueprint (SENuke, AMR, BMD, Xrumer, Scrapebox)

    Hi Cash,

    What do you think of this?

    http://www.blackhatworld.com/blackha...an-fiverr.html

    Xrumer Packages

    9000 XRUMER links - $3
    24000 XRUMER links - $5
    55000 XRUMER links - $10
    120000 XRUMERlinks - $20Cheap!! Would 9000 rummer or 24000 be a bit too much?

    Also wanted to ask you when posting web 2.0s in Senuke, When I go into the social part, There is Social Network first then Dolphin,Elgg,Jcow etc ec. Do you just pick the Social Network part for posting Web 2.0? or do you post to all the others as well in that section?
    Last edited by Pauli66; 07-01-2013 at 09:57 AM.

  26. #2497
    lshiun's Avatar
    lshiun is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    134
    Thanks
    175
    Thanked 53 Times in 36 Posts

    Default Re: My SEO Blueprint (SENuke, AMR, BMD, Xrumer, Scrapebox)

    Quote Originally Posted by cash202 View Post
    Yes you can. But be aware, using Sick Submitter on your main computer is like sleeping with a filthy whore without a condom. Use a good antivirus and a separate machine (virtual machine or something like that).

    I love this filthy whore actually but i got AIDS after one month sleeping with her........


    now i hire two doctors to watch my show with this filthy whore, their name r Eset and Malwarebyte

  27. The Following User Says Thank You to lshiun For This Useful Post:

    cash202 (07-01-2013)

  28. #2498
    cash202's Avatar
    cash202 is offline Jr. VIP
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Age
    37
    Posts
    1,794
    Thanks
    313
    Thanked 2,652 Times in 572 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: My SEO Blueprint (SENuke, AMR, BMD, Xrumer, Scrapebox)

    Quote Originally Posted by Pauli66 View Post
    Hi Cash,

    What do you think of this?

    http://www.blackhatworld.com/blackha...an-fiverr.html

    Xrumer Packages

    9000 XRUMER links - $3
    24000 XRUMER links - $5
    55000 XRUMER links - $10
    120000 XRUMERlinks - $20Cheap!! Would 9000 rummer or 24000 be a bit too much?

    Also wanted to ask you when posting web 2.0s in Senuke, When I go into the social part, There is Social Network first then Dolphin,Elgg,Jcow etc ec. Do you just pick the Social Network part for posting Web 2.0? or do you post to all the others as well in that section?
    I can't tell you until I see the link report.

    You see, the majority of Xrumer providers don't care. They spam what they can.

    Nowadays, when you order a Fiverr gig, sometimes up to 90% of links look like:

    http://shithole.com/user/BadAss123

    These links are posted on DLE platform. 90% of all DLE site have already noindexed user profiles via robots.txt (it's a default setting in DLE now).

    As a result 90% of the links are worthless.

    I wanted to start my own Xrumer service ($20-$30 blasts) but I don't see a point to compete with $5 morons who create non-indexeable links.

    In regards to social platforms, AFAIK elgg and jcow are no-follow, therefore mostly worthless. Not sure about Dolphin, I haven't tried this CMS.

    So, in SENuke I just use a Social Network part.


    Hacking Search Engines - Since 1999
    -={ WWW.BLACK-HAT-SEO.COM | MY BST @ BHW }=-




  29. The Following User Says Thank You to cash202 For This Useful Post:

    Pauli66 (07-01-2013)

  30. #2499
    cash202's Avatar
    cash202 is offline Jr. VIP
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Age
    37
    Posts
    1,794
    Thanks
    313
    Thanked 2,652 Times in 572 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: My SEO Blueprint (SENuke, AMR, BMD, Xrumer, Scrapebox)

    Quote Originally Posted by lshiun View Post
    I love this filthy whore actually but i got AIDS after one month sleeping with her........


    now i hire two doctors to watch my show with this filthy whore, their name r Eset and Malwarebyte
    This is what's happening when you use Internet Explorer as an engine. Love ZennoPoster when they switched to Mozilla Gecko.


    Hacking Search Engines - Since 1999
    -={ WWW.BLACK-HAT-SEO.COM | MY BST @ BHW }=-




  31. #2500
    Pauli66's Avatar
    Pauli66 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    192
    Thanks
    233
    Thanked 28 Times in 20 Posts

    Default Re: My SEO Blueprint (SENuke, AMR, BMD, Xrumer, Scrapebox)

    Quote Originally Posted by cash202 View Post
    I can't tell you until I see the link report.

    You see, the majority of Xrumer providers don't care. They spam what they can.

    Nowadays, when you order a Fiverr gig, sometimes up to 90% of links look like:

    http://shithole.com/user/BadAss123

    These links are posted on DLE platform. 90% of all DLE site have already noindexed user profiles via robots.txt (it's a default setting in DLE now).

    As a result 90% of the links are worthless.

    I wanted to start my own Xrumer service ($20-$30 blasts) but I don't see a point to compete with $5 morons who create non-indexeable links.

    In regards to social platforms, AFAIK elgg and jcow are no-follow, therefore mostly worthless. Not sure about Dolphin, I haven't tried this CMS.

    So, in SENuke I just use a Social Network part.
    I'll give it a go and get back to you

  32. #2501
    royserpa's Avatar
    royserpa is online now Royserpa.com [SER Lists!]
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Huge GSA SER Lists at: Royserpa.com
    Posts
    3,016
    Thanks
    1,727
    Thanked 1,724 Times in 945 Posts
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default Re: My SEO Blueprint (SENuke, AMR, BMD, Xrumer, Scrapebox)

    This is good OP.

    Would you change SENuke for GSA SER?

  33. #2502
    cash202's Avatar
    cash202 is offline Jr. VIP
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Age
    37
    Posts
    1,794
    Thanks
    313
    Thanked 2,652 Times in 572 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: My SEO Blueprint (SENuke, AMR, BMD, Xrumer, Scrapebox)

    Quote Originally Posted by royserpa View Post
    This is good OP.

    Would you change SENuke for GSA SER?
    Nope. The are both great but for the different tasks.


    Hacking Search Engines - Since 1999
    -={ WWW.BLACK-HAT-SEO.COM | MY BST @ BHW }=-




  34. #2503
    cash202's Avatar
    cash202 is offline Jr. VIP
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Age
    37
    Posts
    1,794
    Thanks
    313
    Thanked 2,652 Times in 572 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: My SEO Blueprint (SENuke, AMR, BMD, Xrumer, Scrapebox)

    If someone is implementing this blueprint and don't have a Xrumer, PM me.

    I now have a spare machine with Xrumer doing nothing.


    Hacking Search Engines - Since 1999
    -={ WWW.BLACK-HAT-SEO.COM | MY BST @ BHW }=-




  35. #2504
    mindz is offline Newbies
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    6
    Thanks
    8
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default Re: My SEO Blueprint (SENuke, AMR, BMD, Xrumer, Scrapebox)

    This is one of the most informative thread I have ever read, and it works Thanks Cash202!

  36. #2505
    infocraze is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    141
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 28 Times in 25 Posts

    Default Re: My SEO Blueprint (SENuke, AMR, BMD, Xrumer, Scrapebox)

    A great thread that I have been going through over the past few days. It does appear though like there are a number of changes you have made to the original blueprint though the concept remaining the same. How about an update with the latest changes so newbies do not start looking for amr and expect as many live links as were possible in the past.

    A very good job from your part cash202, just shows there are people who are willing to help the community.

  37. #2506
    blackhatninza's Avatar
    blackhatninza is offline Registered Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    97
    Thanks
    10
    Thanked 12 Times in 12 Posts

    Default Re: My SEO Blueprint (SENuke, AMR, BMD, Xrumer, Scrapebox)

    For a newbie like me, it is something a good strategy to start with. TFS

  38. #2507
    cash202's Avatar
    cash202 is offline Jr. VIP
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Age
    37
    Posts
    1,794
    Thanks
    313
    Thanked 2,652 Times in 572 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: My SEO Blueprint (SENuke, AMR, BMD, Xrumer, Scrapebox)

    Quote Originally Posted by infocraze View Post
    A great thread that I have been going through over the past few days. It does appear though like there are a number of changes you have made to the original blueprint though the concept remaining the same. How about an update with the latest changes so newbies do not start looking for amr and expect as many live links as were possible in the past.
    You need to bribe me somehow so I have some motivation to do it


    Hacking Search Engines - Since 1999
    -={ WWW.BLACK-HAT-SEO.COM | MY BST @ BHW }=-




  39. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to cash202 For This Useful Post:

    dercriz (07-14-2013), infocraze (07-09-2013), lshiun (07-08-2013)

  40. #2508
    Pauli66's Avatar
    Pauli66 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    192
    Thanks
    233
    Thanked 28 Times in 20 Posts

    Default Re: My SEO Blueprint (SENuke, AMR, BMD, Xrumer, Scrapebox)

    Hi here are my notes I made from Cash's post they are up to date.

    Main Toolbox
    1. Captcha Sniper to save on captchas
    2. WordAI for spinning (replaces best spinner if you can afford it)
    -One spun article for campaign
    -“Expertpeon says”- better results with 2 articles one for Web 2.0 and other for AMR(now Kevo)
    -Keyword mentioned 2-5 times per article

    3.Free version of Animoto for video creation- Sony Vegas to chop logo(Video Pad editor will do it to(free))
    -Youtube accounts separated by niche and more than one account per niche

    4. Nitro PDF Professional for PDF with links (it seems Word 2010 can now do it properly too)
    - Use word put hyperlinks in text and print to Nitro PDF
    - PDF/PPT submission- (Magic submitter also has option)
    - In Powerpoint put links at the top of each page
    - Slideshare covers bottom part with adds(put big link in top of page) and in content hyperlinks-like when you post an article
    - Make sure it retains hyperlinks in PDF file I normally use two embedded keyword links plus one header http:// link. (I hyperlink images as well)
    - Avoid DocsToc

    5. SENukeCr for Web 2.0, RSS directories , PR
    -Do PRWeb( a lot on your important sites) everyonce in a while- not after every post
    -Senuke for PR, PRLog and PressReleaseMonkey
    -Use same article for all PR sites
    - Only Text no videos embedded in SeNuke- login to embed video

    6. Article Kevo for Pligg sites
    - Heavily bookmark Tier 2 with Pligg
    - Avoid mass pligg money site
    - No longer bookmark Tier 1- Bookmarking money site is useless

    7. Article Kevo for article directories(replaced AMR for pligg posting)

    8. Xrumer/Scrapebox for you know what
    - Xrumer use keywords that you want to promote as anchor

    Focus on one cycle one keyword


    Tier 1 Web 2.0- one link to Homepage & another to keyword page per article


    -All web 2.0 submissions can be done in one day
    -Roughly 5 Articles per 30 web 2.0 then start new set of Web 2.0
    -A lot Branded keywords(protect against penguin) to Homepage
    -Identify most important pages you want to rank and hit with exact match anchor campaign(LSI)
    -Tier 1 is 10-12 manual web 2.0 & about 15 with Senuke(but more web 2.0 is more effective)
    -Get a few info domains and upload Rss feeds there. Then submit to Rss directories and ping
    -HostMyRSS is a service by Jon Leger (author of TheBestSpinner) so it's
    good.To upload to your own hosting, just download XML file from links2rss(is down) and
    upload it to your public_html folder on your hosting. Then access it via
    http://www.youhost.com/filename.xml and this is the feed you can burn
    with Feedburner and submit to RSS directories.


    Tier 1

    Web 2.0-Video-PDF Sharing-Social Pyramids (auto pilot at ifttt.com)- loads of PR-Paid links

    Tier 2
    Articles and Wiki(wiki never touch T1 as 90% no follow)
    Google+ authorship tagging is a must. Make a profile and a page for the publisher. Verify the site.

    A) Automating more to run more campaign faster
    B) Supplement the campaign with private network PR1-PR2 links
    C) Supplement the campaign with paid PR4+ links

    Website builders like Weebly, Jimdo, Webnode etc do not give a shit what you post compared to wordpress.com, livejournal etc.
    Last edited by Pauli66; 07-09-2013 at 06:42 AM.

  41. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Pauli66 For This Useful Post:

    17wyncrest (07-10-2013), cash202 (07-10-2013), dercriz (07-14-2013), iiRISH_LUcK (09-29-2013), infocraze (07-09-2013), jakkraphong (07-13-2013), Janis99 (07-19-2013), kimbo1234 (01-20-2014), thehoots (07-01-2014)

  42. #2509
    vjchere's Avatar
    vjchere is offline Jr. VIP
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    144
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 10 Times in 9 Posts

    Default Re: My SEO Blueprint (SENuke, AMR, BMD, Xrumer, Scrapebox)

    I have had good results with this strategy on 2 of my sites, Though i added some of other services too. Thanx bro for sharing.

  43. The Following User Says Thank You to vjchere For This Useful Post:

    cash202 (07-10-2013)

  44. #2510
    cash202's Avatar
    cash202 is offline Jr. VIP
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Age
    37
    Posts
    1,794
    Thanks
    313
    Thanked 2,652 Times in 572 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: My SEO Blueprint (SENuke, AMR, BMD, Xrumer, Scrapebox)

    Quote Originally Posted by Pauli66 View Post
    Hi here are my notes I made from Cash's post they are up to date...
    Thanks and +rep for doing something I am too lazy to do


    Hacking Search Engines - Since 1999
    -={ WWW.BLACK-HAT-SEO.COM | MY BST @ BHW }=-




  45. The Following User Says Thank You to cash202 For This Useful Post:

    Pauli66 (07-10-2013)

  46. #2511
    Xpand's Avatar
    Xpand is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    153
    Thanks
    22
    Thanked 31 Times in 27 Posts

    Default Re: My SEO Blueprint (SENuke, AMR, BMD, Xrumer, Scrapebox)

    Mr. cash202, I'm seeing improvement in rankings, but I'm baffled by few things.

    1. I'm using Sick Submitter for Tier 2 Web 2.0s (instead of SENuke) because I get only around 10 successful submissions with SENuke, don't know why SENuke skips websites that don't require registration and it just posts on those that I've created accs in account creation project. Maybe I'm doing something wrong, fresh SENuke user here.

    I don't know where to get submitted links to Web 2.0s from SS... I searched every part of the software and I found only stuff like number of submitted links etc. but there are no actual links to submitted pages.
    So I couldn't bookmark/RSS Tier 2 Web 2.0s, only Tier 1 links.

    Same for article directories. I submit the articles, but can't get the link, so I can't bookmark them. Also I can't use blog comments and forum links to Tier 2 because I can't find them.

    So I just do bookmarks/wikis/articles/RSS to Tier 1. Would this suffice, or what would you recommend?


    2. Also I don't know how much is it safe to put direct link to my money site in Tier 2 Web 2.0s and articles, I'm reluctant to do it because blasting few thousand article links to my money site sounds sketchy as far as penalties go (present ones and possible future ones). I just putted a random Tier 1 link in spintax format and blasted to those. Am I too paranoid?

    3. Can I do forum/blog comment/web 2.0 profile links to Tier 1 or is this reduntant?


    Thanks for your time

  47. #2512
    piter2008's Avatar
    piter2008 is offline Newbies
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    34
    Thanks
    14
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

    Default Re: My SEO Blueprint (SENuke, AMR, BMD, Xrumer, Scrapebox)

    Thank you so much for the info; I really like your all points. Please share more and more. Hats off to you.

  48. #2513
    kindit77 is offline Regular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    239
    Thanks
    13
    Thanked 21 Times in 18 Posts

    Default Re: My SEO Blueprint (SENuke, AMR, BMD, Xrumer, Scrapebox)

    hello cash, when i blast my tier 2 should i use the keyword i want to rank for to blast these tier 2 because recently i blasted my tier 2 with generic keywords and they seem not have any effect, no push was recorded.

  49. #2514
    dercriz is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    102
    Thanks
    49
    Thanked 5 Times in 5 Posts

    Default Re: My SEO Blueprint (SENuke, AMR, BMD, Xrumer, Scrapebox)

    Thanks for the great thread..may you get blessed

  50. #2515
    cash202's Avatar
    cash202 is offline Jr. VIP
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Age
    37
    Posts
    1,794
    Thanks
    313
    Thanked 2,652 Times in 572 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: My SEO Blueprint (SENuke, AMR, BMD, Xrumer, Scrapebox)

    Quote Originally Posted by kindit77 View Post
    hello cash, when i blast my tier 2 should i use the keyword i want to rank for to blast these tier 2 because recently i blasted my tier 2 with generic keywords and they seem not have any effect, no push was recorded.
    Second tier anchoring is about having a first tier of links using named/brand or generic keyword and use anchor text heavily in a second tier.

    Generic anchors don't push keywords all by themselves.

    I repeat, generic anchors don't push keywords all by themselves.


    Hacking Search Engines - Since 1999
    -={ WWW.BLACK-HAT-SEO.COM | MY BST @ BHW }=-




  51. #2516
    cash202's Avatar
    cash202 is offline Jr. VIP
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Age
    37
    Posts
    1,794
    Thanks
    313
    Thanked 2,652 Times in 572 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: My SEO Blueprint (SENuke, AMR, BMD, Xrumer, Scrapebox)

    [QUOTE=Xpand]I'm seeing improvement in rankings, but I'm baffled by few things.

    Quote Originally Posted by Xpand
    1. I'm using Sick Submitter for Tier 2 Web 2.0s (instead of SENuke) because I get only around 10 successful submissions with SENuke, don't know why SENuke skips websites that don't require registration and it just posts on those that I've created accs in account creation project. Maybe I'm doing something wrong, fresh SENuke user here.

    I don't know where to get submitted links to Web 2.0s from SS... I searched every part of the software and I found only stuff like number of submitted links etc. but there are no actual links to submitted pages.
    So I couldn't bookmark/RSS Tier 2 Web 2.0s, only Tier 1 links.

    Same for article directories. I submit the articles, but can't get the link, so I can't bookmark them. Also I can't use blog comments and forum links to Tier 2 because I can't find them.

    So I just do bookmarks/wikis/articles/RSS to Tier 1. Would this suffice, or what would you recommend?
    I do not use Sick Submitter anymore. If you have only 10 successful submissions with SENuke, you are doing something wrong. Don't use any proxies and VPNs and buy some phone verified Google email addresses.

    Quote Originally Posted by Xpand
    2. Also I don't know how much is it safe to put direct link to my money site in Tier 2 Web 2.0s and articles, I'm reluctant to do it because blasting few thousand article links to my money site sounds sketchy as far as penalties go (present ones and possible future ones). I just putted a random Tier 1 link in spintax format and blasted to those. Am I too paranoid?
    You aren't. It's up to you though.

    If the site is important, I don't link to it directly from the second tier. If it's just an affiliate pump'n'dump, I go all crazy.

    Quote Originally Posted by Xpand
    3. Can I do forum/blog comment/web 2.0 profile links to Tier 1 or is this reduntant?
    Absolutely, although I prefer to keep trash links a bit further. Remember, the link pyramid should look like pyramid, not like 10 link with 100K blast to them.

    Real viral content distribution doesn't look like that. It looks like one post, 20 people shared, 500 re-shared and then 10000 followed the suit, etc...


    Hacking Search Engines - Since 1999
    -={ WWW.BLACK-HAT-SEO.COM | MY BST @ BHW }=-




  52. #2517
    Pauli66's Avatar
    Pauli66 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    192
    Thanks
    233
    Thanked 28 Times in 20 Posts

    Default Re: My SEO Blueprint (SENuke, AMR, BMD, Xrumer, Scrapebox)

    Cash. When I repeat the process do I need to create an Rss feed again for the Web 2.0's? As previous posts on the web 2.0 sites will have been submitted

    Also when I submit the feed to Feedburner do I need to create a new gmail acc each time?
    Last edited by Pauli66; 07-14-2013 at 05:37 PM.

  53. #2518
    Pauli66's Avatar
    Pauli66 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    192
    Thanks
    233
    Thanked 28 Times in 20 Posts

    Default Re: My SEO Blueprint (SENuke, AMR, BMD, Xrumer, Scrapebox)

    Also I want to build a site, but I want it to have some authority like a 1 or 2 year old domain would. I have been looking but hard to get the domain name I want from an old site. It's a review site. So I am thinking of buying a new domain and then getting an older aged domain and doing a 301 redirect on it to the new site. Does the aged site need to be in the same niche and my new site?

  54. #2519
    wzn888wzn is offline Newbies
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    185
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 27 Times in 25 Posts

    Default Re: My SEO Blueprint (SENuke, AMR, BMD, Xrumer, Scrapebox)

    really nice share!thanks!

  55. #2520
    cash202's Avatar
    cash202 is offline Jr. VIP
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Age
    37
    Posts
    1,794
    Thanks
    313
    Thanked 2,652 Times in 572 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: My SEO Blueprint (SENuke, AMR, BMD, Xrumer, Scrapebox)

    Quote Originally Posted by Pauli66 View Post
    Cash. When I repeat the process do I need to create an Rss feed again for the Web 2.0's? As previous posts on the web 2.0 sites will have been submitted

    Also when I submit the feed to Feedburner do I need to create a new gmail acc each time?
    The feeds are not the feed OF blogs but feeds created from actual links so each time the feed will be a new feed.

    I don't bother with Feedburner anymore. I have a feeling it is going to follow Google Reader soon.


    Hacking Search Engines - Since 1999
    -={ WWW.BLACK-HAT-SEO.COM | MY BST @ BHW }=-




  56. The Following User Says Thank You to cash202 For This Useful Post:

    Pauli66 (07-21-2013)

Page 56 of 59 FirstFirst ... 6 46 54 55 56 57 58 ... LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. My conclusion about Scrapebox and xrumer
    By greenleaf4u in forum Black Hat SEO
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 12-17-2010, 07:47 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  




BlackHatWorld on Twitter BlackHatWorld on FaceBook


1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101