check zenblog for web 2.0: http://zptemplates.com/zenblog many not spammed plaforms for web 2.0
an amazing well written post, have to read again to take it all in
Does this really still work???
Superb !!!!...I want Refund !!..you hurting my eyessss...
Hi Cash, thanks for the reply really helped I have not finished the cycle yet as I went ahead and built another lot of Web 2.0 and put posts on them and I will let them sit and by the time I get around to using them they will have aged a bit like you said.
I wanted to ask you
1. What is the best Captcha to use for Article Kevo?. I was able to get my hands on a copy of Capchta sniper and that solves a few of the Captchas.
2. I am going to look for a few pr high comments( will use my name as backlink) I found a Low OBL PR5 no follow, is there much use in that, or should I go for all Do-follow comments. I think I remember you saying something in the thread to keep mostly do follow comments
Last edited by Pauli66; 06-19-2013 at 10:24 PM.
3. Should I use as many different web 2.0s as possible? Just time consuming, once you have the first easy set created it gets harder then to get sites that work
2. I would only even waste some time on no-follow manual commenting if it's high authority site related to my niche. Even then it is mostly a waste of time. The way crap sites rank fast post Penguin is a huge surge of unique domain high PR do-follow anchored links.
Man this thread has grown to epic proportions since I last visited it!
Props to you Cash for taking the time to share and answer everyone's questions!
~*~Need SEO Help? Monthly Plans From $299/mo (PM Me) ~*~
Get Free SEO Tips & Training @ RichardYoshimura.com
I am wondering if it's a good idea to include SAPE as part of your strategy/blue-print these days? I am sure someone asked you before, sorry if I missed it.
Mr cash202, I learned a lot, thanks for this amazing thread.
I started implementing it (new to SEO btw), wrote unique articles, spun them, manually made 30 Web 2.0s, and videos, PDF, PPT for each keyword (3 keywords so far), next is blasting with SENuke, AMR etc.
Have a few questions though:
1. Article that I'm blasting to Web 2.0s from SENuke - should it be just 1 variation of my original unique article? And just blast that same article to all Web 2.0s? (with 2 links: 1st-brand name with few generics, 2nd-exact anchors to random Web 2.0s that I made manually)
p.s. Can I use Kontent Machine to generate article for this step? Or does it need to be very high quality 75%+ unique like for manual Tier 1 Web 2.0?
2. Should I skip bookmarking moneysite/page? And Tier 1 links? Because I already manually made 30 social bookmarks on high PR sites for each keyword, and I've read that you don't bookmark Tier 1 links anymore. Should I do bookmarking to moneysite/page at all?
3. How do I get list of articles that got approved that I blasted with AMR?
4. Should I still bookmark approved articles on Pligg/Scuttle/PHPDug sites?
5. You said that you use wikies in Tier 2 to Tier 1 Web 2.0s. Should I just use exact anchor mixed with LSI keywords?
6. Can I use tools like Sick Submitter, No Hands SEO etc. instead Scrapebox and Xrumer (for now)?
Many thanks for reply.
Last edited by Xpand; 06-26-2013 at 11:05 AM.
I don't use forum posts (they are much more powerful form of spam, by the way), I only use forum profile links. They aren't just used for indexing, they provide a layer of links.
I am doing allright. SEO became easier in a way. Churn'n'burn is easy with mass spam. Essentially, get as many root linking domains as you can as fast as you can. Rank fast, drop fast. Make a new site. Rinse and repeat.
"get as many root linking domains as fast as you can"
Yes. Yes yes yes.
1. Get a backdoor in a very popular CMS.
2. Embed your links with optional cloaking.
4. Get banned.
5. Redirect links.
6. Go to #3.
You can exploit it in a many different ways.
1. Find a script many sites run on that allows do-follow links in any form
(profile, posts, blogs). Make sure it's a exotic script and the popular one at
the same time. This way it won't be overly spammed and you still get
enough unique domains.
2. Create a custom scraper and poster.
Churn'n'burn is the safest SEO approach nowadays.
I used all different methods here. Unique article for SENuke, the copy on a main article and the super-spun content from the Article Builder scrambled by WordAI. They all work if(!) the content is readable and unique (less than 5-7% match on CopyScape). It can be bad, really grammatically bad but readable.Originally Posted by Xpand
I don't bookmark money site anymore. Tier one and tier two are only mass bookmarked via Pliggs.Originally Posted by Xpand
Honestly, I forgot. I dumped AMR a long time ago and switched to Article Kevo.Originally Posted by Xpand
I do.Originally Posted by Xpand
I've heard mixed LSI improves indexation comparing to exact match but I haven't tested it myself. If you do, please share the results.Originally Posted by Xpand
Yes you can. But be aware, using Sick Submitter on your main computer is like sleeping with a filthy whore without a condom. Use a good antivirus and a separate machine (virtual machine or something like that).Originally Posted by Xpand
i'm doing this with MS, Senuke, Scrapebox and GSA SER running 24/7 in my vps and it works
What do you think of this?
9000 XRUMER links - $3
24000 XRUMER links - $5
55000 XRUMER links - $10
120000 XRUMERlinks - $20Cheap!! Would 9000 rummer or 24000 be a bit too much?
Also wanted to ask you when posting web 2.0s in Senuke, When I go into the social part, There is Social Network first then Dolphin,Elgg,Jcow etc ec. Do you just pick the Social Network part for posting Web 2.0? or do you post to all the others as well in that section?
Last edited by Pauli66; 07-01-2013 at 10:57 AM.
You see, the majority of Xrumer providers don't care. They spam what they can.
Nowadays, when you order a Fiverr gig, sometimes up to 90% of links look like:
These links are posted on DLE platform. 90% of all DLE site have already noindexed user profiles via robots.txt (it's a default setting in DLE now).
As a result 90% of the links are worthless.
I wanted to start my own Xrumer service ($20-$30 blasts) but I don't see a point to compete with $5 morons who create non-indexeable links.
In regards to social platforms, AFAIK elgg and jcow are no-follow, therefore mostly worthless. Not sure about Dolphin, I haven't tried this CMS.
So, in SENuke I just use a Social Network part.
This is good OP.
Would you change SENuke for GSA SER?
This is one of the most informative thread I have ever read, and it works Thanks Cash202!
A great thread that I have been going through over the past few days. It does appear though like there are a number of changes you have made to the original blueprint though the concept remaining the same. How about an update with the latest changes so newbies do not start looking for amr and expect as many live links as were possible in the past.
A very good job from your part cash202, just shows there are people who are willing to help the community.
For a newbie like me, it is something a good strategy to start with. TFS
Hi here are my notes I made from Cash's post they are up to date.
1. Captcha Sniper to save on captchas
2. WordAI for spinning (replaces best spinner if you can afford it)
-One spun article for campaign
-“Expertpeon says”- better results with 2 articles one for Web 2.0 and other for AMR(now Kevo)
-Keyword mentioned 2-5 times per article
3.Free version of Animoto for video creation- Sony Vegas to chop logo(Video Pad editor will do it to(free))
-Youtube accounts separated by niche and more than one account per niche
4. Nitro PDF Professional for PDF with links (it seems Word 2010 can now do it properly too)
- Use word put hyperlinks in text and print to Nitro PDF
- PDF/PPT submission- (Magic submitter also has option)
- In Powerpoint put links at the top of each page
- Slideshare covers bottom part with adds(put big link in top of page) and in content hyperlinks-like when you post an article
- Make sure it retains hyperlinks in PDF file I normally use two embedded keyword links plus one header http:// link. (I hyperlink images as well)
- Avoid DocsToc
5. SENukeCr for Web 2.0, RSS directories , PR
-Do PRWeb( a lot on your important sites) everyonce in a while- not after every post
-Senuke for PR, PRLog and PressReleaseMonkey
-Use same article for all PR sites
- Only Text no videos embedded in SeNuke- login to embed video
6. Article Kevo for Pligg sites
- Heavily bookmark Tier 2 with Pligg
- Avoid mass pligg money site
- No longer bookmark Tier 1- Bookmarking money site is useless
7. Article Kevo for article directories(replaced AMR for pligg posting)
8. Xrumer/Scrapebox for you know what
- Xrumer use keywords that you want to promote as anchor
Focus on one cycle one keyword
Tier 1 Web 2.0- one link to Homepage & another to keyword page per article
-All web 2.0 submissions can be done in one day
-Roughly 5 Articles per 30 web 2.0 then start new set of Web 2.0
-A lot Branded keywords(protect against penguin) to Homepage
-Identify most important pages you want to rank and hit with exact match anchor campaign(LSI)
-Tier 1 is 10-12 manual web 2.0 & about 15 with Senuke(but more web 2.0 is more effective)
-Get a few info domains and upload Rss feeds there. Then submit to Rss directories and ping
-HostMyRSS is a service by Jon Leger (author of TheBestSpinner) so it's
good.To upload to your own hosting, just download XML file from links2rss(is down) and
upload it to your public_html folder on your hosting. Then access it via
http://www.youhost.com/filename.xml and this is the feed you can burn
with Feedburner and submit to RSS directories.
Web 2.0-Video-PDF Sharing-Social Pyramids (auto pilot at ifttt.com)- loads of PR-Paid links
Articles and Wiki(wiki never touch T1 as 90% no follow)
Google+ authorship tagging is a must. Make a profile and a page for the publisher. Verify the site.
A) Automating more to run more campaign faster
B) Supplement the campaign with private network PR1-PR2 links
C) Supplement the campaign with paid PR4+ links
Website builders like Weebly, Jimdo, Webnode etc do not give a shit what you post compared to wordpress.com, livejournal etc.
Last edited by Pauli66; 07-09-2013 at 07:42 AM.
I have had good results with this strategy on 2 of my sites, Though i added some of other services too. Thanx bro for sharing.
Mr. cash202, I'm seeing improvement in rankings, but I'm baffled by few things.
1. I'm using Sick Submitter for Tier 2 Web 2.0s (instead of SENuke) because I get only around 10 successful submissions with SENuke, don't know why SENuke skips websites that don't require registration and it just posts on those that I've created accs in account creation project. Maybe I'm doing something wrong, fresh SENuke user here.
I don't know where to get submitted links to Web 2.0s from SS... I searched every part of the software and I found only stuff like number of submitted links etc. but there are no actual links to submitted pages.
So I couldn't bookmark/RSS Tier 2 Web 2.0s, only Tier 1 links.
Same for article directories. I submit the articles, but can't get the link, so I can't bookmark them. Also I can't use blog comments and forum links to Tier 2 because I can't find them.
So I just do bookmarks/wikis/articles/RSS to Tier 1. Would this suffice, or what would you recommend?
2. Also I don't know how much is it safe to put direct link to my money site in Tier 2 Web 2.0s and articles, I'm reluctant to do it because blasting few thousand article links to my money site sounds sketchy as far as penalties go (present ones and possible future ones). I just putted a random Tier 1 link in spintax format and blasted to those. Am I too paranoid?
3. Can I do forum/blog comment/web 2.0 profile links to Tier 1 or is this reduntant?
Thanks for your time
Thank you so much for the info; I really like your all points. Please share more and more. Hats off to you.
hello cash, when i blast my tier 2 should i use the keyword i want to rank for to blast these tier 2 because recently i blasted my tier 2 with generic keywords and they seem not have any effect, no push was recorded.
Thanks for the great thread..may you get blessed
[QUOTE=Xpand]I'm seeing improvement in rankings, but I'm baffled by few things.
I do not use Sick Submitter anymore. If you have only 10 successful submissions with SENuke, you are doing something wrong. Don't use any proxies and VPNs and buy some phone verified Google email addresses.Originally Posted by Xpand
You aren't. It's up to you though.Originally Posted by Xpand
If the site is important, I don't link to it directly from the second tier. If it's just an affiliate pump'n'dump, I go all crazy.
Absolutely, although I prefer to keep trash links a bit further. Remember, the link pyramid should look like pyramid, not like 10 link with 100K blast to them.Originally Posted by Xpand
Real viral content distribution doesn't look like that. It looks like one post, 20 people shared, 500 re-shared and then 10000 followed the suit, etc...
Cash. When I repeat the process do I need to create an Rss feed again for the Web 2.0's? As previous posts on the web 2.0 sites will have been submitted
Also when I submit the feed to Feedburner do I need to create a new gmail acc each time?
Last edited by Pauli66; 07-14-2013 at 06:37 PM.
Also I want to build a site, but I want it to have some authority like a 1 or 2 year old domain would. I have been looking but hard to get the domain name I want from an old site. It's a review site. So I am thinking of buying a new domain and then getting an older aged domain and doing a 301 redirect on it to the new site. Does the aged site need to be in the same niche and my new site?
really nice share!thanks!