[found] Alexa Ranking Booster that actually works

 

Results 1 to 33 of 33
Hi Everyone, I just tried an autosurf program that's supposed to boost alexa rankings. Boosting ...
  1. #1
    futureland is offline Registered Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    53
    Thanks
    13
    Thanked 14 Times in 6 Posts

    Default [found] Alexa Ranking Booster that actually works

    Hi Everyone,

    I just tried an autosurf program that's supposed to boost alexa rankings.

    Boosting alexa ranking can be useful to have more power in advertising/affiliate deals, get more conversions on a product by looking more popular on the web etc. So there is no direct monetization but it's still worth it.

    Especially when it's free and requires no software install. The service is called alexa boost up dot com.

    I started running it on a computer for a week, and i'm already ranked 60k on alexa.

    The only issue is that alexa shows their site as main source of traffic. Is there a way to use popular social networks as referrer for the traffic sent by this service ?

    I wrote their support and didn't get answered that question yet.

    I'm promoting it because if there are more users, all alexa rankings will increase, so more we are more fun it gets !

  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to futureland For This Useful Post:

    davidjoy (07-18-2013), grassyxcloudz (12-13-2013)




  3. #2
    meannn's Avatar
    meannn is online now Flawless Victory
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    TR
    Posts
    1,398
    Thanks
    3,951
    Thanked 1,691 Times in 570 Posts

    Default Re: [found] Alexa Ranking Booster that actually works

    Quote Originally Posted by futureland View Post
    Hi Everyone,

    I just tried an autosurf program that's supposed to boost alexa rankings.

    Boosting alexa ranking can be useful to have more power in advertising/affiliate deals, get more conversions on a product by looking more popular on the web etc. So there is no direct monetization but it's still worth it.

    Especially when it's free and requires no software install. The service is called alexa boost up dot com.

    I started running it on a computer for a week, and i'm already ranked 60k on alexa.

    The only issue is that alexa shows their site as main source of traffic. Is there a way to use popular social networks as referrer for the traffic sent by this service ?

    I wrote their support and didn't get answered that question yet.

    I'm promoting it because if there are more users, all alexa rankings will increase, so more we are more fun it gets !
    Sorry but I dont believe you jumped to 60k in 7 days. It looks more like a self promotion. Anyway, my advice is use alexa toolbar. It boosts alexa for sure. Even if only you use that and visit your site, your site comes about 2,5 million.

  4. #3
    rankedsites's Avatar
    rankedsites is offline Registered Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    66
    Thanks
    11
    Thanked 9 Times in 9 Posts

    Default Re: [found] Alexa Ranking Booster that actually works

    Try FastAlexaRank , they increased my Alexa ranking in no time and actually boosted my quantcast rank and search engine positions. They might know away you can set a diferrent referral

  5. #4
    wisdomkid's Avatar
    wisdomkid is offline Jr. VIP
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    1,205
    Thanks
    436
    Thanked 269 Times in 211 Posts

    Default Re: [found] Alexa Ranking Booster that actually works

    Quote Originally Posted by rankedsites View Post
    Try FastAlexaRank , they increased my Alexa ranking in no time and actually boosted my quantcast rank and search engine positions. They might know away you can set a diferrent referral
    actually boosted my quantcast rank and search engine positions.?? this is the biggest lie on BHW today.

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to wisdomkid For This Useful Post:

    T2tkid (07-21-2013)

  7. #5
    SEOWhat's Avatar
    SEOWhat is offline Regular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    EU
    Posts
    224
    Thanks
    46
    Thanked 65 Times in 49 Posts

    Default Re: [found] Alexa Ranking Booster that actually works

    I am not sure if alexa updates its ranking on weekly basis. Also this is second time today someone mentioned that website and it looks like self promotion.
    Last edited by SEOWhat; 07-18-2013 at 08:57 AM.

  8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SEOWhat For This Useful Post:

    meannn (07-18-2013), toptoptop (07-18-2013)

  9. #6
    rankedsites's Avatar
    rankedsites is offline Registered Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    66
    Thanks
    11
    Thanked 9 Times in 9 Posts

    Default Re: [found] Alexa Ranking Booster that actually works

    Quote Originally Posted by wisdomkid View Post
    actually boosted my quantcast rank and search engine positions.?? this is the biggest lie on BHW today.
    Quantcast was boosted because i have the quantcast code installed on my website. Its free and tracks your traffic and gives you a ranking based on the amount of traffic you get and not where it comes from. Only fault i see with Quantcast is that may websites can be in the same position so if 300 websites have 300 visitors each you are all ranked in the same position.
    Search engine positions was gained due to the increase in traffic, unique visitors among other things. Because my website opens in a new window it counts as a direct visit and not via a frame. It is NOT like a normal autosurf website because they open in a frame and this one does NOT open in frame.

    Please dont call me a liar, simply next time ask or send me pm and i will inform you a bit more if needed or simply next time check it out for yourself.

    Best regards

  10. #7
    rankedsites's Avatar
    rankedsites is offline Registered Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    66
    Thanks
    11
    Thanked 9 Times in 9 Posts

    Default Re: [found] Alexa Ranking Booster that actually works

    Quote Originally Posted by SEOWhat View Post
    I am not sure if alexa updates its ranking on weekly basis. Also this is second time today someone mentioned that website and it looks like self promotion.
    If you have no rank (N/A) it will take 3 - 5 days to get ranked and then you will see your rank updates every 24hrs and gives you an average rating of 3 months. On the rare occasion it will update your rank in 48 hrs, not sure why some days it dosent update but thats life

  11. #8
    futureland is offline Registered Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    53
    Thanks
    13
    Thanked 14 Times in 6 Posts

    Default Re: [found] Alexa Ranking Booster that actually works

    Hey guys! Please stop being paranoid and pollute this thread with your dumb messages !!!! I'm not a black hat services provider, I just wanted to share this because I was happy to see the results this morning after a week of use and would like to bring more people in.

    To give you more details: i visited 3000 times the websites in this program with my alexa-equiped browser, and got the same in exchange (or maybe a bit less, who knows ?) Some of the websites using it are 40 000 on alexa.

    As I said earlier, the service is completely free, and requires no software install, so why would I "self promote" it ? I also was clear about the interest I have promoting it.

    Does someone have an idea about the referrers question I mentionned ?

  12. #9
    futureland is offline Registered Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    53
    Thanks
    13
    Thanked 14 Times in 6 Posts

    Default Re: [found] Alexa Ranking Booster that actually works

    Ah and also, instead of pretending i'm self promoting or trying to promote alternatives, you could just be a bit thankful because I shared this tip !!!

    Is anyone normal in this forum ?

  13. #10
    wisdomkid's Avatar
    wisdomkid is offline Jr. VIP
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    1,205
    Thanks
    436
    Thanked 269 Times in 211 Posts

    Default Re: [found] Alexa Ranking Booster that actually works

    Quote Originally Posted by futureland View Post
    Ah and also, instead of pretending i'm self promoting or trying to promote alternatives, you could just be a bit thankful because I shared this tip !!!

    Is anyone normal in this forum ?
    gosh, you are going to get yourself banned!

    No need for your account though, it's purely useless with this rep!.

  14. #11
    futureland is offline Registered Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    53
    Thanks
    13
    Thanked 14 Times in 6 Posts

    Default Re: [found] Alexa Ranking Booster that actually works

    Wisdom ???? ... Anyway...

    So, to summerize:

    1. I post some useful tip.
    2. Too good to be true, people suspect me of self promoting.
    3. I'm threatened to be banned and insulted by some very wise user

    Everything is normal then ...

    If this is how contributions are rewarded, it was my last one. Next time keep reading and keep my discoveries for myself.

    Someone normal around ?

  15. #12
    Duffers5000's Avatar
    Duffers5000 is online now Jr. VIP
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    On Sabbatical
    Posts
    2,327
    Thanks
    3,053
    Thanked 6,506 Times in 2,559 Posts

    Default Re: [found] Alexa Ranking Booster that actually works

    You post a useful tip thats too good to be true. Good for you fella but look around you....nobody here gives a fuck about alexa rank. The only people that care about alexa rank are guys that are selling sites with dodgy stats on flippa or dp even then its still to easy to get a good alexa just using a toolbar exploit.


  16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Duffers5000 For This Useful Post:

    kvmcable (07-18-2013), Logician (07-18-2013), MachineLord (07-18-2013), meannn (07-18-2013), Rokebono (07-18-2013), W130SN (07-18-2013)

  17. #13
    futureland is offline Registered Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    53
    Thanks
    13
    Thanked 14 Times in 6 Posts

    Default Re: [found] Alexa Ranking Booster that actually works

    People who don't give a fuck shouldn't even be reading this thread because of its title.

    Objections are not about the interest of alexa but self promotion. If someone says "i don't believe you" i guess it means "the reality is not as good as what you say"

    Regarding the interest of Alexa, as I stated, it's very indirect and anyone can find a different reason to have his site ranked 60k.

    in my case, the goal is to have affiliate platforms react faster when I submit my site. These guys get excited when they see a site below 100k...

    I know it's a very small interest, but at least it's free, requires no effort and really works...

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to futureland For This Useful Post:

    withatwist (03-15-2014)

  19. #14
    Duffers5000's Avatar
    Duffers5000 is online now Jr. VIP
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    On Sabbatical
    Posts
    2,327
    Thanks
    3,053
    Thanked 6,506 Times in 2,559 Posts

    Default Re: [found] Alexa Ranking Booster that actually works

    Like I said Good for you.

    Just dont be ranting when nobody shows you the love you deserve and if you really want to share the good news try not make it such an obvious promotion.


  20. #15
    futureland is offline Registered Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    53
    Thanks
    13
    Thanked 14 Times in 6 Posts

    Default Re: [found] Alexa Ranking Booster that actually works

    Thanks for the tip. Well, I was not asking for love, just a bit of good sense: people who suspected me of self promotion are thanked, while my message that was genuine and with good intention got me to be humiliated and patronized.

    I take it for what it is and it didn't affect me personally, but I'm not satisfied about the way things turned out.

    Actually I see this happening all the time, people sharing stuff for free and still getting assaults and suspicion... Weird!

  21. #16
    rankedsites's Avatar
    rankedsites is offline Registered Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    66
    Thanks
    11
    Thanked 9 Times in 9 Posts

    Default Re: [found] Alexa Ranking Booster that actually works

    I dont understand why you guys gave me - reputation when all i have done is to contribute to this thread and when the reasons was insults ... I guess it kids now days.

    But more on the topic, google search "blankref" or "blank referral" and i believe them sites can help you out with what you need. You pass your link throught them and it will show no referral

  22. #17
    W130SN's Avatar
    W130SN is offline Jr. VIP
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Gropecunt Lane Londinium
    Age
    44
    Posts
    5,960
    Thanks
    8,572
    Thanked 13,270 Times in 5,498 Posts

    Default Re: [found] Alexa Ranking Booster that actually works

    Quote Originally Posted by futureland View Post
    Thanks for the tip. Well, I was not asking for love, just a bit of good sense: people who suspected me of self promotion are thanked, while my message that was genuine and with good intention got me to be humiliated and patronized.

    I take it for what it is and it didn't affect me personally, but I'm not satisfied about the way things turned out.

    Actually I see this happening all the time, people sharing stuff for free and still getting assaults and suspicion... Weird!
    OP, I just neg repped you because you seemed to have a hissy fit just because nobody was interested in your tip.

    Don't get me wrong, I used to be interested in boosting my Alexa and would get a boner every-time it improved.
    Problem is that, Alexa rank is such a bullshit metric that nobody takes seriously.
    Also as it can so easily be faked it has no real value. I bet your bounce rate is shot to fuck too.

  23. The Following User Says Thank You to W130SN For This Useful Post:

    Logician (07-18-2013)

  24. #18
    W130SN's Avatar
    W130SN is offline Jr. VIP
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Gropecunt Lane Londinium
    Age
    44
    Posts
    5,960
    Thanks
    8,572
    Thanked 13,270 Times in 5,498 Posts

    Default Re: [found] Alexa Ranking Booster that actually works

    Quote Originally Posted by rankedsites View Post
    I dont understand why you guys gave me - reputation when all i have done is to contribute to this thread and when the reasons was insults ... I guess it kids now days.

    But more on the topic, google search "blankref" or "blank referral" and i believe them sites can help you out with what you need. You pass your link throught them and it will show no referral
    I didn't neg rep you but I can see why people did.
    Your username is "rankedsites" and you seem to be promoting something called "FastAlexaRank"
    So do you get it now?

  25. #19
    kvmcable's Avatar
    kvmcable is offline Jr. VIP
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    KFC - BW3
    Posts
    1,356
    Thanks
    2,299
    Thanked 2,653 Times in 1,041 Posts

    Default Re: [found] Alexa Ranking Booster that actually works

    Quote Originally Posted by futureland View Post
    I know it's a very small interest, but at least it's free, requires no effort and really works...
    Quote Originally Posted by futureland View Post
    To give you more details: i visited 3000 times the websites in this program with my alexa-equiped browser
    How long did it take you to visit 3000 websites? You call that free and no work?

    Here is my tip - go find Tviewer 2.0 (it's browser has Alexa toolbar) in the downloads area, set it up with a few hundred proxies (private or public), now copy and paste the 300 proxies until you have 3000 in your list (10 times), enter your home page, add 1 inner page to reduce bounce rate and press start.

    Now go have a beer and be happy you don't have to visit 3000 websites.

  26. The Following User Says Thank You to kvmcable For This Useful Post:

    xjackx (02-11-2014)

  27. #20
    futureland is offline Registered Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    53
    Thanks
    13
    Thanked 14 Times in 6 Posts

    Default Re: [found] Alexa Ranking Booster that actually works

    Well kvmcable, the 3000 visits were in AUTOSURF mode, do you know what this word means ? It was running on a computer i don't use, so I spent 20 minutes on it, just because I wanted to check other sites in this scheme to see if it worked for them.

    To W130SN: I was complaining not because of the lack of interest (which i'm perfectly fine with), but for the suspicion of the users who said i'm self promoting, while I was just sharing something that worked for me. Anyway, maybe you need this neg rep power to feel better with yourself, and I'm sad for you if it's the case... The bounce rate is terrible, you're right: 90%! But in this case what matters to me is to have a rank 60k that shows up on the toolbar.

    Regarding the referrer, my problem is not to hide it from Google Analytics as only me has access to it. I'm more concerned about having a high rank on Alexa with the upstream traffic showing alexaboosup.com as main source for my traffic. The problem would be almost the same with blankrefer services, but anyway thanks for the tip ! I saw an interesting post about using facebook, but there was this country code trick that makes it impossible. Does anyone know how to redirect through a legit site ? For now i'm using blogspot but if all my traffic shows as coming from blogspot it's still strange.

    I see some members of this site using the google SERP redirect, but I guess it can mess the SEO because of the bounce rate ? Or maybe it does the opposite because users don't go back to google ?

  28. #21
    W130SN's Avatar
    W130SN is offline Jr. VIP
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Gropecunt Lane Londinium
    Age
    44
    Posts
    5,960
    Thanks
    8,572
    Thanked 13,270 Times in 5,498 Posts

    Default Re: [found] Alexa Ranking Booster that actually works

    OK, just one question, WHY is Alexa rank so important to you ?

  29. #22
    futureland is offline Registered Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    53
    Thanks
    13
    Thanked 14 Times in 6 Posts

    Default Re: [found] Alexa Ranking Booster that actually works

    Quote Originally Posted by W130SN View Post
    OK, just one question, WHY is Alexa rank so important to you ?
    I never said it was "SO" important. it's just useful in some situations, and the reason why I posted it is because this method (important or less) is very cheap in terms of efforts: register, specify URL and launch the autosurf and guarateed in terms of results as it works for many site i've seen using it and mine since this morning.

    What is important and the reason why I was disappointed, is the fact that my good intention (sharing, not for rep, not for ego, just to give back a bit of informations because i got some from this community) was thanked by "you're a liar" "we don't need you in this community" and so on...

    Regarding the situations in which it can be helpful:

    - being considered by affiliate platforms as a "VIP" before the site gets big
    - being consistant with some other SEO traction. What would google panda think of a site that has 200 sites linking, thousands of facebook likes but an alexa rank of 8 000 000 ?
    - impress potential partners, journalists, blogs when talking about your website
    - same for link exchanges: i still don't have a big pagerank, but a fast growing traffic ... this claim is usually verified by a quick check in Alexa or Google Ad Planner (that was shut down)

    It plays a role in such kind of situations to have a very high Alexa rank, even if everyone knows it doesn't have a value to have a good ranking, having a bad one can't be a good point...

    So again, i'm not trying to sell the idea that Alexa matters so much to everyone. I give it the importance it deservers, very small, but the effort is so small that it can be worth it. And I was guessing only people who care about it would click and interact on this topic.

    Actually I just repeated with more details what I stated in the first place when creating this thread.

  30. #23
    W130SN's Avatar
    W130SN is offline Jr. VIP
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Gropecunt Lane Londinium
    Age
    44
    Posts
    5,960
    Thanks
    8,572
    Thanked 13,270 Times in 5,498 Posts

    Default Re: [found] Alexa Ranking Booster that actually works

    OK, good luck with it.

  31. The Following User Says Thank You to W130SN For This Useful Post:

    futureland (07-18-2013)

  32. #24
    rankedsites's Avatar
    rankedsites is offline Registered Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    66
    Thanks
    11
    Thanked 9 Times in 9 Posts

    Default Re: [found] Alexa Ranking Booster that actually works

    Quote Originally Posted by W130SN View Post
    I didn't neg rep you but I can see why people did.
    Your username is "rankedsites" and you seem to be promoting something called "FastAlexaRank"
    So do you get it now?
    My name is RankedSites because that is the name of my website and not fastalexarank. I am not promoting but intending to give useful information that is part of this thread. Please be aware that there are 2 websites that are RankedSites and one of them is not me in case you google it

  33. #25
    rankedsites's Avatar
    rankedsites is offline Registered Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    66
    Thanks
    11
    Thanked 9 Times in 9 Posts

    Default Re: [found] Alexa Ranking Booster that actually works

    Quote Originally Posted by kvmcable View Post
    How long did it take you to visit 3000 websites? You call that free and no work?

    Here is my tip - go find Tviewer 2.0 (it's browser has Alexa toolbar) in the downloads area, set it up with a few hundred proxies (private or public), now copy and paste the 300 proxies until you have 3000 in your list (10 times), enter your home page, add 1 inner page to reduce bounce rate and press start.

    Now go have a beer and be happy you don't have to visit 3000 websites.
    Hi.

    This will not work as Alexa takes in to account 2 things:

    1- IP number
    2- Toolbar ID number

    IP would change every time but not the toolbar ID number and i know it wont work as i have tried something simillar before

  34. #26
    W130SN's Avatar
    W130SN is offline Jr. VIP
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Gropecunt Lane Londinium
    Age
    44
    Posts
    5,960
    Thanks
    8,572
    Thanked 13,270 Times in 5,498 Posts

    Default Re: [found] Alexa Ranking Booster that actually works

    Quote Originally Posted by rankedsites View Post
    My name is RankedSites because that is the name of my website and not fastalexarank. I am not promoting but intending to give useful information that is part of this thread. Please be aware that there are 2 websites that are RankedSites and one of them is not me in case you google it




    Don't be such a donut, I found all your sites in under 5 secs.

    http://whois.webrankstats.com/whois/fastalexarank.com

    Look who is the Registrant

    I even found your ebay listings to cross ref.

    neg repped you for being a plum
    Last edited by W130SN; 07-18-2013 at 04:52 PM. Reason: neg rep

  35. #27
    rankedsites's Avatar
    rankedsites is offline Registered Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    66
    Thanks
    11
    Thanked 9 Times in 9 Posts

    Default Re: [found] Alexa Ranking Booster that actually works

    Please look closer at ebay and the whois. Wont say anymore as dont want to spam or get banned

  36. #28
    W130SN's Avatar
    W130SN is offline Jr. VIP
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Gropecunt Lane Londinium
    Age
    44
    Posts
    5,960
    Thanks
    8,572
    Thanked 13,270 Times in 5,498 Posts

    Default Re: [found] Alexa Ranking Booster that actually works

    Quote Originally Posted by rankedsites View Post
    Please look closer at ebay and the whois. Wont say anymore as dont want to spam or get banned

    Yes I looked closely, I don't get what you are driving at.

    The only new thing I found, was you begging for an alexa review on this site
    http://sayblogger.com/get-a-free-ale...g/#comment-256

  37. #29
    futureland is offline Registered Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    53
    Thanks
    13
    Thanked 14 Times in 6 Posts

    Default Re: [found] Alexa Ranking Booster that actually works

    If someone is interested, my alexa rank is now 20 000 (for the week) so this tool is definitely working, and growing fast if you see its alexa rank

  38. #30
    kvmcable's Avatar
    kvmcable is offline Jr. VIP
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    KFC - BW3
    Posts
    1,356
    Thanks
    2,299
    Thanked 2,653 Times in 1,041 Posts

    Default Re: [found] Alexa Ranking Booster that actually works

    Quote Originally Posted by futureland View Post
    If someone is interested, my alexa rank is now 20 000 (for the week) so this tool is definitely working, and growing fast if you see its alexa rank
    With a bounce rate at 90% and average time on site 4 seconds. Yeah we know what this junk traffic looks like. Once you get under 100K all sorts of traffic information can be gleaned from Alexa and in your case none of it will be good.

    Sell your site or attract advertisers if you're selling banners and see how fricking pissed they get when they discover you defrauded them. Not much other reason to drive down Alexa other than to represent something that isn't true. Anyone that knows their ABCs will look at analytics and see this is junk traffic.

    I suspect you have another interest in this site or you would have taken the hint a long time ago...to move on.

  39. #31
    TheRealRazzy's Avatar
    TheRealRazzy is offline R.I.P. Pofecker
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Chicago, IL
    Posts
    1,447
    Thanks
    516
    Thanked 1,652 Times in 514 Posts

    Default Re: [found] Alexa Ranking Booster that actually works

    Quote Originally Posted by rankedsites View Post
    My name is RankedSites because that is the name of my website and not fastalexarank. I am not promoting but intending to give useful information that is part of this thread. Please be aware that there are 2 websites that are RankedSites and one of them is not me in case you google it
    Fastalexarank.com Whois Contact Information

    Registration Service Provided By: **** ***** *******
    Contact: support@***************
    Visit: http: // www . ************** . com

    Domain Name:
    fastalexarank.com

    Registrant:

    ******* ***** (admin@rankedsites.co.uk)

    lolololol

    I omitted some info for your privacy.

    But yes, we know your name is rankedsites and that you definitely like the website fastalexarank.com for an obvious reason.

    __________________________________________________ _____________________________________________

    As for everyone else. I set up an account to see how it works. It's a pretty typical auto surf program that makes you have the alexa toolbar installed in order to surf so it will make your alexa a little better. How much better??? not sure yet.

    As of right now you can only have 1 URL. There's no option to add more that I can see.

    But I bought 30,000 credits to test it out anyways lol

    In a couple days I'll post back here if I remember


    And the one I'm testing out is alexaboostup.com
    Last edited by TheRealRazzy; 07-25-2013 at 02:30 AM.
    160,000+ SEO Services Starting at $1

    ----> Free Traffic Exchange <----

  40. #32
    rankedsites's Avatar
    rankedsites is offline Registered Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    66
    Thanks
    11
    Thanked 9 Times in 9 Posts

    Default Re: [found] Alexa Ranking Booster that actually works

    Quote Originally Posted by TheRealRazzy View Post
    lolololol

    I omitted some info for your privacy.

    But yes, we know your name is rankedsites and that you definitely like the website fastalexarank.com for an obvious reason.

    __________________________________________________ _____________________________________________

    As for everyone else. I set up an account to see how it works. It's a pretty typical auto surf program that makes you have the alexa toolbar installed in order to surf so it will make your alexa a little better. How much better??? not sure yet.

    As of right now you can only have 1 URL. There's no option to add more that I can see.

    But I bought 30,000 credits to test it out anyways lol

    In a couple days I'll post back here if I remember


    And the one I'm testing out is alexaboostup.com
    I dont know why you neg rept me but i guess your just another one of those kids that thinks they know everything but knows nothing. If i was the owner i would just say it and save a lot of agro.

    I also set up an account at alexaboostup to see what it is like but wondering if they are same people cause prices are identical except the other one "to not mention name" allows more websites.

    I will let you all know outcome as i have different domain on each.

  41. #33
    futureland is offline Registered Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    53
    Thanks
    13
    Thanked 14 Times in 6 Posts

    Default Re: [found] Alexa Ranking Booster that actually works

    Funny, people keep rep- me for self promotion, and i'm still not the owner of alexaboostup :-)

    Anyway, I'm happy with my new ranking. i won't use it to scam people selling this site with ugly fake traffic, as I said, it's more to impress people, like for the fake facebook fans, it doens't bring traffic but it's still better to have thousands than nothing... whatever you have to sell or promote, it's a plus...

    I also purchased a package today to test, but now i'm wondering: how do they sell clicks when on the other hand they trade 1=1 in terms of traffic exchange ? How do they get extra clicks to sell ???


Similar Threads

  1. Increase Your Site Traffic And Alexa Ranking - It Really Works
    By mcad_mcsd in forum Black Hat SEO Tools
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 10-06-2012, 11:03 AM
  2. The Ultimate Alexa Ranking Method.It Works
    By xbon869x in forum Black Hat SEO Tools
    Replies: 202
    Last Post: 03-23-2011, 10:29 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  




BlackHatWorld on Twitter BlackHatWorld on FaceBook


1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108