i have wordpress downloaded on to my computer, and it says i need to upload ...
how to upload mutlipress to wordpress
i have wordpress downloaded on to my computer, and it says i need to upload the files (multipress) in binary mode, if im not using a ftp, how do i upload these files in binary mode to wordpress? or is there another way? plz help, and thanks
Re: how to upload mutlipress to wordpress
- A command line version of FTP comes with Windows.
- Open a command prompt.
- Using cd, navigate to where your jpg is. For example, if your jpg
is in C:\MyWebsite\exampleImages,
and press Enter.
- asking for your login name. Type it in and
- then ask for your password. Type it in and
- If your login is successful, you will now have an FTP prompt that
looks like this:
- and press Enter. The server will show the current directory. Use cd to
navigate to the directory where your jpg goes. Be aware that you may
need to use slashes instead of backslashes as directory separators,
depending on your web server OS.
- and press Enter. This tells ftp to transfer the file using binary
mode. Binary mode basically tells ftp not to mess with your file, but
just to transfer it exactly as is.
and press Enter. FTP will transfer your file.
By gohardorgohome in forum Black Hat SEO Tools
Last Post: 01-21-2012, 01:36 PM
By cocabom in forum Blogging
Last Post: 11-08-2011, 10:48 PM
By raygun3001 in forum Blogging
Last Post: 03-20-2011, 07:47 AM
By xyforever in forum White Hat SEO
Last Post: 10-23-2010, 07:11 AM
By batkras in forum Blogging
Last Post: 02-13-2010, 12:17 PM