How is this guy doing this - what tool? - Page 2

 

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 46 to 90 of 94
Originally Posted by MakeLemonade Maybe not, but close enough - setTimeout will do it - ...
  1. #46
    dtang4 is offline Jr. VIP
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    261
    Thanks
    38
    Thanked 38 Times in 24 Posts

    Default Re: How is this guy doing this - what tool?

    Quote Originally Posted by MakeLemonade View Post
    Maybe not, but close enough - setTimeout will do it - will run anything asynchronously in the background. It doesn't have true multithreading like most programming languages though.
    Not positive, but you may also be able to multi thread using AJAX.

  2. #47
    MichiganManiac's Avatar
    MichiganManiac is offline Regular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    204
    Thanks
    63
    Thanked 169 Times in 45 Posts

    Default Re: How is this guy doing this - what tool?

    I bought the 1200 link pack from this site and the process went very smoothly. I did a sample verification on the links and every one I checked had the do-follow link on it.

  3. #48
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    580
    Thanks
    269
    Thanked 239 Times in 142 Posts

    Default Re: How is this guy doing this - what tool?

    If I were to scrape for new targets I would use a custom script.

  4. #49
    johndea's Avatar
    johndea is offline Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    308
    Thanks
    252
    Thanked 35 Times in 24 Posts

    Default Re: How is this guy doing this - what tool?

    "Your report will include the actual bookmark url and not the bookmark account. This will allow you to drip these into your indexers."

    What indexer do you recommend?

  5. #50
    spoon22's Avatar
    spoon22 is offline Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    321
    Thanks
    75
    Thanked 147 Times in 52 Posts

    Default Re: How is this guy doing this - what tool?

    Quote Originally Posted by Gary Becks View Post
    SCUTTLE

    "Store all your favourite links in one place, accessible from anywhere"

    ?sort=alphabet_asc

    ?sort=popularity_asc

    Bookmarking the web 2.0

    intext:"bookmarks" "Store, share and tag your favourite links"

    intext:"date" "Store, share and tag your favourite links"

    intext:"first" "Store, share and tag your favourite links"

    intext:"next" "Store, share and tag your favourite links"

    intext:"Previous" "Store, share and tag your favourite links"

    intext:"register" "Store, share and tag your favourite links"

    intext:"Sort by:" "Store, share and tag your favourite links"

    intext:about "Store, share and tag your favourite links" about

    inurl:/populartags/

    inurl:?sort=url_asc

    inurl:?sort=url_asc AND "keyword"

    inurl:bookmarks.php scuttle

    inurl:by scuttlePLUS

    inurl:Populartags.php/ AND "keyword"

    inurl:scuttle/about.php

    inurl:scuttle/bookmarks.php

    inurl:scuttle/register

    inurl:scuttle/register.php

    Propulsed by SemanticScuttle

    Store, share and tag your favourite links

    "Speicher alle Deine Webseiten-Favoriten an einem Ort"

    PHPDUG

    "Powered by PHPDug"

    inurl:/upcoming/0/viewall/1.html

    "Powered By PHPDug"

    "Powered By PHPDug" inurl:signup

    "Powered By PHPDug" inurl:login

    "Powered By PHPDug" inurl:add_story

    inurl:signup "Powered By PHPDug"

    inurlhpdug/signup

    inurl:signup "Powered By PHPDug"

    "PHPDug version 2.0.0"

    "PHPDug version 1.4.2"

    "PHPDug version 1.4.1"

    "PHPDug version 1.4.0"

    "PHPDug version 1.3.1"

    "PHPDug version 1.3"

    "PHPDug version 1.2"

    "PHPDug version 1.1"

    "PHPDug version 1.0"

    "PHPDug Version 0.9.2"

    "PHPDug Version 0.9.1"

    "PHPDug Version 0.9.0"

    "PHPDug Version 0.8.1"

    "PHPDug Version 0.8.0"

    "PHPDug Version 0.7.0"

    PLIGG

    "Powered by Pligg"

    "powered by pligg" Home Login "Register"

    "What Is Pligg?"

    allintitle:store share and tag your favorite links

    intitle:"Pligg Beta 9"

    intitle:"Pligg beta"

    inurl:"Pligg beta"

    inurl:"register.php"++"powered by pligg"

    inurl:/register intext:"Powered by Pligg" -inurl:.php

    inurl:/register intext:"Powered by Pligg" -inurl:.php

    inurl:/register intext:"upcoming" intext:"published" intext:"submit" intext:"Tag Cloud" -inurl:.php

    inurl:/register intext:"upcoming" intext:"published" intext:"submit" -inurl:.php

    inurl:/register intext:"upcoming" intext:"published" intext:"submit" -inurl:.php

    intitle:"register"

    inurl:/register.php intext:"Powered by Pligg"

    inurl:live_comments.php

    inurl:register.php intext:"upcoming" intext:"published" intext:"submit"

    inurl:story.php inanchor:upcoming
    Thank you. Now we can find this thread using this footprints.

  6. #51
    dotthei's Avatar
    dotthei is offline Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    207
    Thanks
    377
    Thanked 72 Times in 42 Posts

    Default Re: How is this guy doing this - what tool?

    Alright...soooo...back to this thread. I never did get a suitable answer, and I may never actually receive a suitable answer, but I thought I'd bump this anyway.

    There's been a few more services that I've noticed being released for social bookmarking, and am still looking for an answer to my original question; how are these guys doing over 1,000+ social bookmarks with ease?

    Here's a few more threads that offer over 1,000 bookmarks:

    Code:
    http://www.wickedfire.com/links-seo/143953-cheapest-ever-120-social-bookmarking-starting-2-only.html
    Code:
    http://www.wickedfire.com/links-seo/144230-stevejobs-bookmarking-we-dont-leave-foot-prints.html
    Code:
    http://www.wickedfire.com/links-seo/144753-get-1-000-bookmarks-24-hours-less-ill-give-you-1-000-bookmarks-free.html
    Code:
    http://www.wickedfire.com/links-seo/144009-125-1000-bookmarking-submission-starting-5-direct-url-bookmarks.html
    There's gotta be some kind of tool out there, but maybe not. I know Digi Traffic Accelerator builds around 400 links for me, but won't do 1000+. Bookmarking Demon can do it, but it's far too costly and slow, and it doesnt report the actual URL. Anybody have a homebrewed tool theyre willing to sell?

  7. #52
    MagicMike's Avatar
    MagicMike is offline Power Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    693
    Thanks
    280
    Thanked 1,432 Times in 243 Posts

    Default Re: How is this guy doing this - what tool?

    I'd like to know this myself. AutoPligg might be a possibility although I haven't used it myself. It sure isn't BMD in my opinion.

  8. #53
    dotthei's Avatar
    dotthei is offline Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    207
    Thanks
    377
    Thanked 72 Times in 42 Posts

    Default Re: How is this guy doing this - what tool?

    Quote Originally Posted by MagicMike View Post
    I'd like to know this myself. AutoPligg might be a possibility although I haven't used it myself. It sure isn't BMD in my opinion.
    Yeah, I'm definitely thinking it's something expensive like AutoPligg. I've looked for demo videos but couldn't really find much about it.

  9. #54
    arsaltheman's Avatar
    arsaltheman is offline Power Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    535
    Thanks
    64
    Thanked 247 Times in 87 Posts

    Default Re: How is this guy doing this - what tool?

    can SOCIALBOT do it???
    maybe I think..

  10. #55
    dotthei's Avatar
    dotthei is offline Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    207
    Thanks
    377
    Thanked 72 Times in 42 Posts

    Default Re: How is this guy doing this - what tool?

    Quote Originally Posted by arsaltheman View Post
    can SOCIALBOT do it???
    maybe I think..
    Interesting...from the SocialBot website:

    "Automatic Account Creation For Pligg and Scuttle Sites
    Select your user name and password, search for a fresh list of Pligg Sites and create the accounts in automatic."


    This might be it, I'll try and find more out about it

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to dotthei For This Useful Post:

    MagicMike (12-14-2011)

  12. #56
    MagicMike's Avatar
    MagicMike is offline Power Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    693
    Thanks
    280
    Thanked 1,432 Times in 243 Posts

    Default Re: How is this guy doing this - what tool?

    SocialBot is an Icansoft product... I can't imagine them making something that is very powerful... maybe, but generally they are pretty inexpensive, low-end tools.

  13. #57
    cyrilchua's Avatar
    cyrilchua is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    singapore
    Posts
    100
    Thanks
    25
    Thanked 15 Times in 14 Posts

    Default Re: How is this guy doing this - what tool?

    The talk about bmd got me very curious about the posting and registering for these sites.

    How much did you spend on captcha for the large amount of pligg sites and phpdug sites you scraped?

    So you use BMD's main sites for social bookmarking as links as well?

    How many sites did it take for you to receive at least 300 successful submissions (only one per site) without captcha?

    Would appreciate if you can share this.. Thank you

  14. #58
    oneder's Avatar
    oneder is offline Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Anywhere I park it...
    Posts
    284
    Thanks
    60
    Thanked 45 Times in 38 Posts

    Default Re: How is this guy doing this - what tool?

    Quote Originally Posted by arsaltheman View Post
    can SOCIALBOT do it???
    maybe I think..
    None of the Incansoft products work, they are never updated a waste of $$$
    I use Sick Submitter with the Seo 3 packet which cost another $50. He updates it all the time, the next update comes with 3000+ Pligg sites, enough to get you started. Get Scrapebox to harvest your own lists to as many as you need. Probably not enough for Scritty though...

  15. #59
    dotthei's Avatar
    dotthei is offline Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    207
    Thanks
    377
    Thanked 72 Times in 42 Posts

    Default Re: How is this guy doing this - what tool?

    Quote Originally Posted by cyrilchua View Post
    The talk about bmd got me very curious about the posting and registering for these sites.

    How much did you spend on captcha for the large amount of pligg sites and phpdug sites you scraped?

    So you use BMD's main sites for social bookmarking as links as well?

    How many sites did it take for you to receive at least 300 successful submissions (only one per site) without captcha?

    Would appreciate if you can share this.. Thank you
    I think most people agree that these guys aren't using BMD for this...BMD doesn't report at the URL level...and its way to slow and captcha intensive.

  16. #60
    jaggs's Avatar
    jaggs is offline Registered Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    66
    Thanks
    6
    Thanked 7 Times in 6 Posts

    Default Re: How is this guy doing this - what tool?

    I made a tool with imacros a year back .But some1 leeched it and distributed the script for free so i stopped makin scripts like that.The most important thing whn u are looking sites for bookmarking is that u got to have few good self tailored google dorks.I used to make mine own and some i got frm google itslf.With some good google dorks and little knwledge bout imacros u can easily make a script for yrslf,and if u are good at coding then u can easily make multithreaded bots with full proxy support and decap integration for making a custom full time automated bot for yrslf.

  17. #61
    dotthei's Avatar
    dotthei is offline Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    207
    Thanks
    377
    Thanked 72 Times in 42 Posts

    Default Re: How is this guy doing this - what tool?

    Quote Originally Posted by flibbertigibbet View Post
    SickSubmitter and Scrapebox can do EVERYTHING that he's listed as a service on his site. You don't have to have someone create programs for you- that's just a waste of money and time posting an ad on Freelancer that you can use on something else.

    Scrapebox is awesome for blog comments and finding high PR pages

    SickSubmitter is awesome for submitting bookmarks and recording all of the login info necessary for customers who want it after purchasing services. It creates social boomkarking and forum accounts and also posts posts to them without any problems, over and over again. It also spins usernames and such and keeps track of all of the urls where bookmarks and articles get posted.

    If you want to replicate is service, just get both of these programs, and learn them well.
    You know, I've been looking into Sick Submitter and watching some of the videos..I also noticed there are some packets that are being sold with 1,000+'s of bookmarks...so I'm starting to think it's Sick Submitter...

    Do you need a lot of captchas for Sick Submitter? I noticed LFE has it's own captcha solver.

    Also, do you have a sample submission from Sick Submitter? It sounds too good to be true - it really reports at the URL level? How difficult is the signup process and not leaving a footprint?

  18. #62
    jeremonster's Avatar
    jeremonster is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    American in Ukraine
    Posts
    142
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 41 Times in 29 Posts

    Default Re: How is this guy doing this - what tool?

    Modified X-Rummer can do some amazing things!

  19. #63
    moset is offline Newbies
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    17
    Thanks
    17
    Thanked 4 Times in 3 Posts

    Default Re: How is this guy doing this - what tool?

    According to their support soon BMD will be able to give the list of live links

    Our team is currently busy finalizing the new product that is launching by end Year 2011. Once the new product is out, the team will be updating the list of plugins to support live link retrieval of the bookmarks that are submitted.

    Once the plugins are updated, BMD will automatically harvest the live link of the bookmarks that are successfully submitted. And, you will see the live link listed under "Profile Page" column in the Bookmarking Report ("Reports > Bookmarking Report").
    Right now you can do it with scrapebox but it is a pain in the neck.

  20. #64
    dotthei's Avatar
    dotthei is offline Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    207
    Thanks
    377
    Thanked 72 Times in 42 Posts

    Default Re: How is this guy doing this - what tool?

    Quote Originally Posted by moset View Post
    According to their support soon BMD will be able to give the list of live links

    Right now you can do it with scrapebox but it is a pain in the neck.
    Nice!

  21. #65
    Acquisition of Money is offline Registered Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    63
    Thanks
    39
    Thanked 6 Times in 5 Posts

    Default Re: How is this guy doing this - what tool?

    Perhaps they have created a macro using ZennoPoster and are using that to post the bookmarks.

  22. #66
    DigiWebUk is offline Newbies
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    215
    Thanks
    44
    Thanked 125 Times in 74 Posts

    Default Re: How is this guy doing this - what tool?

    I know what this guys doing :

    He's running " a so called sweatshop" paying 500 poor kids to sign up through proxies in the 3d world, paying them $000000000000000000.1 cent per day.

  23. #67
    todor's Avatar
    todor is offline Regular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    395
    Thanks
    90
    Thanked 211 Times in 62 Posts

    Default Re: How is this guy doing this - what tool?

    It can be also custom bot made in Ubot studio.

    I have Ubot 4 and made a bookmarking bot myself, but it's still buggy. I don't have time to work on it at the moment.

  24. #68
    You50.com is offline Banned - see signature
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    154
    Thanks
    16
    Thanked 28 Times in 11 Posts

    Default Re: How is this guy doing this - what tool?

    Never tried bookmarking before but might give it a go after reading this.I did read on here that google loves bookmarks and is the fastest way to get your site to the top pretty quick.
    This member has been permanently banned from BHW.

  25. #69
    Crewchief007's Avatar
    Crewchief007 is offline Power Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    557
    Thanks
    540
    Thanked 435 Times in 213 Posts

    Default Re: How is this guy doing this - what tool?

    The issues to factor in for such a task are: Submission Speed, DeCaptchas, Proxies, Link Confirmation and Link Reporting. By the time you factor in all of those variables, the possible tools comes down to.

    (a). A custom made software application/bot/script

    (b). ZennoPoster

    (c). IMacros by Opius

    (d). Ubot

    (e). LFE/A modified LFE

    (f). A modified XRumer

    (g). I highly doubt that they are using cheap labor, LOL.

    And just to be crystal clear so that no one wastes their valuable time or hard earned cash, its definitely not SocialBot! Anything by ICanSoft is maybe possibly worth about what you pay for it, maybe; which is about very little. I played the fool a few years ago and bought a three or four of their products and got NADA in return. Since then, they have steadily launched new products with great hype and testimonial based fanfare only to be released and turn out to be the standard ICanSuck duds.

    Obviously, another primary key/factor here is formulating a system that can be rolled out at the push of a {button|few buttons}. The thing is, there are few ways to going about getting this done, so pick your poison.

  26. The Following User Says Thank You to Crewchief007 For This Useful Post:

    dotthei (12-17-2011)

  27. #70
    dotthei's Avatar
    dotthei is offline Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    207
    Thanks
    377
    Thanked 72 Times in 42 Posts

    Default Re: How is this guy doing this - what tool?

    Quote Originally Posted by Crewchief007 View Post
    The issues to factor in for such a task are: Submission Speed, DeCaptchas, Proxies, Link Confirmation and Link Reporting. By the time you factor in all of those variables, the possible tools comes down to.

    (a). A custom made software application/bot/script

    (b). ZennoPoster

    (c). IMacros by Opius

    (d). Ubot

    (e). LFE/A modified LFE

    (f). A modified XRumer

    (g). I highly doubt that they are using cheap labor, LOL.

    And just to be crystal clear so that no one wastes their valuable time or hard earned cash, its definitely not SocialBot! Anything by ICanSoft is maybe possibly worth about what you pay for it, maybe; which is about very little. I played the fool a few years ago and bought a three or four of their products and got NADA in return. Since then, they have steadily launched new products with great hype and testimonial based fanfare only to be released and turn out to be the standard ICanSuck duds.

    Obviously, another primary key/factor here is formulating a system that can be rolled out at the push of a {button|few buttons}. The thing is, there are few ways to going about getting this done, so pick your poison.
    Interesting analysis.

    I'm thinking, though, that it's not (a). Custom made because there are a lot of guys that are offering this service nowadays...so I'm assuming they're not all using some software that they built themselves. Also, harry from this thread hinted at how he was doing..it seems to me that he is using a tool, since he didn't come out and say "I'm using a custom made bot" and shut this down right away.

    I also don't think it's (b.)(c.) or (d.) because that would take wayyyy too long to add and/or update that many social bookmarking sites. I'm talking about doing thousands here...not <100. These tools seem great if you're doing 50 or so bookmarks..but when you get into the thousands...too time consuming.

    It certainly could be (e.) LFE/modified LFE. Does anyone know if LFE is still working for Pligg sites? And do you know if it reports the bookmarks at the URL level? He also mentioned he's using PHPDug and Scuttle sites..and LFE doesn't do those..sooo.

    I think he mentioned that he's not using (f.) Xrumer...plus I did some research and couldn't find much out about the Pligg modification for it..so I'm thinking that's out. Way too time consuming to get the reports at the URL level as well.

    lol @ using (g.) cheap labor..there's no way you'd ever be able to manage something like that.

    I'm really starting to think it's Sick Submitter for this...I'll have to give it a try and find out how it works...

  28. #71
    aa33030's Avatar
    aa33030 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    101
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 6 Times in 5 Posts

    Default Re: How is this guy doing this - what tool?

    Quote Originally Posted by todor View Post
    I was thinking about that. Is this still possible? (Heard some stories it's not easy as it used to be...)
    Yes it is still possible to buy digital products from clickbank under your own account

  29. #72
    Scritty's Avatar
    Scritty is offline Elite Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    2,441
    Thanks
    391
    Thanked 3,721 Times in 1,098 Posts

    Default Re: How is this guy doing this - what tool?

    Quote Originally Posted by dotthei View Post

    There's gotta be some kind of tool out there, but maybe not. I know Digi Traffic Accelerator builds around 400 links for me, but won't do 1000+. Bookmarking Demon can do it, but it's far too costly and slow, and it doesnt report the actual URL. Anybody have a homebrewed tool theyre willing to sell?
    You're right - getting one thousand from the same bookmarking site almost definitley isn't BMD. (to be fair it isn't what BMD sets out to do either)

    My guess is Link Farm Evolution (it has about 4000 pligg sites coded)
    About 300 bucks - it's a bit hit and miss, but just about works

  30. The Following User Says Thank You to Scritty For This Useful Post:

    dotthei (03-15-2012)

  31. #73
    Scritty's Avatar
    Scritty is offline Elite Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    2,441
    Thanks
    391
    Thanked 3,721 Times in 1,098 Posts

    Default Re: How is this guy doing this - what tool?

    Quote Originally Posted by aa33030 View Post
    Yes it is still possible to buy digital products from clickbank under your own account
    You need to have had a couple of sales (genuine - using at least two different CC's or payment methods) before they give you your money back though...so bear this in mind if this is the first thing you buy - it may be some time before you get the cash back.

    Clickbank also nicj a couple of dollars a month out of accounts that have no activity. In fact they have turned into right robbibg b****ards for all but the most active sellers these days.

    I use commission junction,Amazon..even adsense and other stuff rather than CB.

  32. The Following User Says Thank You to Scritty For This Useful Post:

    boatdrinks (02-19-2012)

  33. #74
    dotthei's Avatar
    dotthei is offline Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    207
    Thanks
    377
    Thanked 72 Times in 42 Posts

    Default Re: How is this guy doing this - what tool?

    Bumping this thread to see if anyone has any other insights....

    I also noticed something else...on Fiverr, there's a guy doing 600+ social bookmarks for just $5, and he has (right now) over 450+ orders in his queue - http://fiverr.com/crorkservice/add-y...cial-bookmarks and he is still able to deliver this within 4 days...so whatever he is using is super fast...able to pump out 100+ orders per day...

    There's also a few other gigs offering a similar amount: 500 social bookmarks - http://fiverr.com/spa3212/add-your-s...links-manually, another one - http://fiverr.com/socialsbookmark/do...-done-manually, another gig - http://fiverr.com/seo_alern/add-your...arks-in-4-days, yet another - http://fiverr.com/cybernetuk/add-you...cial-bookmarks

    So these seem like they're really not that difficult to do..hmmm

  34. #75
    *zap*'s Avatar
    *zap* is offline Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Uk
    Posts
    333
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 94 Times in 60 Posts

    Default Re: How is this guy doing this - what tool?

    There's been a few more services that I've noticed being released for social bookmarking, and am still looking for an answer to my original question; how are these guys doing over 1,000+ social bookmarks with ease?

    Here's a few more threads that offer over 1,000 bookmarks:

    These are mainly pligg sites as has been said, I donít see It matters what the software platform is, myself I have made one with ubot that will submit to pligg domains and return between 1000/1200 back links turn around time is about about 90/120 min running 20 threads, and it returns the back link urls. A phpdug bot would be pretty easy to make

  35. #76
    Sehrschnell's Avatar
    Sehrschnell is offline Newbies
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Depends on the mission
    Posts
    14
    Thanks
    13
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

    Default Re: How is this guy doing this - what tool?

    Cool thread. Learning a lot.

    I use to use SENuke X a few months ago, and my question is, would SENuke X be able to blast all those Social bookmarking sites ?

    Just went on Sick Submitter site and it looks like a lot like the SENule X site.

    Are they the same people behind?

  36. #77
    DrSeuss is offline Newbies
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    22
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts

    Default Re: How is this guy doing this - what tool?

    If it were me, I'd probably just make my own tool to use. Combine the scraper and poster in one bot. Set it up for multi-thread and proxy support and its good to go.

  37. #78
    thinkdevoid's Avatar
    thinkdevoid is offline I'm a Flippin' Wizard
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    192.168.1.1
    Posts
    445
    Thanks
    151
    Thanked 121 Times in 95 Posts

    Default Re: How is this guy doing this - what tool?

    Quote Originally Posted by dotthei View Post
    I also noticed something else...on Fiverr, there's a guy doing 600+ social bookmarks for just $5, and he has (right now) over 450+ orders in his queue -
    600 AA Social Bookmarks are quite easy for me, but I've scraped a rather big AA list. I am not sure if I would do them for 5 bucks, but still. 450 orders * 600 pliggs = 270,000 / 5 days = 54,000 / day. RSS/ping is handled pretty easily. Though I'd just stuff them into Lindexed.

    While this may seem like a lot (and which it is), it is doable with a VPS or two, the right software, and a some nice private proxies.

    I may order from him a few times just to grab his list I've been constantly scraping more pretty much every day and testing them to see which work. I've been scraping my lists for quite some time to get where I am. The fun part is scraping a list that'll work with something like Captcha Sniper. lol.


    Quote Originally Posted by Sehrschnell View Post
    I use to use SENuke X a few months ago, and my question is, would SENuke X be able to blast all those Social bookmarking sites ?
    Just went on Sick Submitter site and it looks like a lot like the SENule X site.
    Are they the same people behind?
    SenukeX can't add social bookmarking sites, to my knowledge. Though I've never tested that.

    No, SS and Senuke are by different people.


    Quote Originally Posted by dotthei View Post
    So these seem like they're really not that difficult to do..hmmm
    Once you get the right software + setup, and scrape the right list. It's rather easy. Just like with anything. Though getting a decent list is the fun part :P

    I once platform-checked a 11million list to get a decent number of PHPBB's + SMF's. lol.
    Last edited by thinkdevoid; 03-15-2012 at 01:08 AM.
    YESTERDAY, UPON THE STAIR, I MET A MAN WHO WASN'T THERE. HE WASN'T THERE AGAIN TODAY, I WISH, I WISH HE'D GO AWAY.

  38. The Following User Says Thank You to thinkdevoid For This Useful Post:

    dotthei (03-15-2012)

  39. #79
    dotthei's Avatar
    dotthei is offline Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    207
    Thanks
    377
    Thanked 72 Times in 42 Posts

    Default Re: How is this guy doing this - what tool?

    Quote Originally Posted by thinkdevoid View Post
    600 AA Social Bookmarks are quite easy for me, but I've scraped a rather big AA list. I am not sure if I would do them for 5 bucks, but still. 450 orders * 600 pliggs = 270,000 / 5 days = 54,000 / day. RSS/ping is handled pretty easily. Though I'd just stuff them into Lindexed.

    While this may seem like a lot (and which it is), it is doable with a VPS or two, the right software, and a some nice private proxies.

    I may order from him a few times just to grab his list I've been constantly scraping more pretty much every day and testing them to see which work. I've been scraping my lists for quite some time to get where I am. The fun part is scraping a list that'll work with something like Captcha Sniper. lol.




    SenukeX can't add social bookmarking sites, to my knowledge. Though I've never tested that.

    No, SS and Senuke are by different people.




    Once you get the right software + setup, and scrape the right list. It's rather easy. Just like with anything. Though getting a decent list is the fun part :P

    I once platform-checked a 11million list to get a decent number of PHPBB's + SMF's. lol.
    I'm guessing you're using custom-built software? How much would it cost to get something like that coded for my own/client use?

  40. #80
    dotthei's Avatar
    dotthei is offline Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    207
    Thanks
    377
    Thanked 72 Times in 42 Posts

    Default Re: How is this guy doing this - what tool?

    Quote Originally Posted by *zap* View Post
    These are mainly pligg sites as has been said, I donít see It matters what the software platform is, myself I have made one with ubot that will submit to pligg domains and return between 1000/1200 back links turn around time is about about 90/120 min running 20 threads, and it returns the back link urls. A phpdug bot would be pretty easy to make
    Man, I wish I was a coder. The software platform matters to me because I want to buy it lol. Any idea how much money it would take to get something like this coded (even if it's with uBot)?

  41. #81
    thinkdevoid's Avatar
    thinkdevoid is offline I'm a Flippin' Wizard
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    192.168.1.1
    Posts
    445
    Thanks
    151
    Thanked 121 Times in 95 Posts

    Default Re: How is this guy doing this - what tool?

    Quote Originally Posted by dotthei View Post
    I'm guessing you're using custom-built software? How much would it cost to get something like that coded for my own/client use?
    Nope. Not custom
    YESTERDAY, UPON THE STAIR, I MET A MAN WHO WASN'T THERE. HE WASN'T THERE AGAIN TODAY, I WISH, I WISH HE'D GO AWAY.

  42. #82
    mike007 is offline Regular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    217
    Thanks
    35
    Thanked 65 Times in 46 Posts

    Default Re: How is this guy doing this - what tool?

    Quote Originally Posted by thinkdevoid View Post
    Nope. Not custom
    Appreciate if you could share with us what tool is that. Thanks.

  43. #83
    thinkdevoid's Avatar
    thinkdevoid is offline I'm a Flippin' Wizard
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    192.168.1.1
    Posts
    445
    Thanks
    151
    Thanked 121 Times in 95 Posts

    Default Re: How is this guy doing this - what tool?

    Quote Originally Posted by mike007 View Post
    Appreciate if you could share with us what tool is that. Thanks.
    Personally, I use Sick Submitter on VPS's. On my desktop it was rather slow (about 7-8 threads before my CPU upgrade, about 25-30 now - I need to upgrade my memory or sacrifice turning off my antivirus); on my big VPS however I can grab up to 50 threads which is nice.

    I've modified the pligg template a bit (amongst others) while currently testing out a new one that someone released. I am running it all day long whether it is for scraping new lists, testing them, or submitting.

    I've also recently been thinking of grabbing a secondary license with a few more VPS's to speed things up, or test other pieces of software. I've modified quite a few of the templates and out of all of them, I find pliggs most annoying to maximize in terms of success.
    Last edited by thinkdevoid; 03-15-2012 at 07:13 AM.
    YESTERDAY, UPON THE STAIR, I MET A MAN WHO WASN'T THERE. HE WASN'T THERE AGAIN TODAY, I WISH, I WISH HE'D GO AWAY.

  44. The Following User Says Thank You to thinkdevoid For This Useful Post:

    dotthei (03-15-2012)

  45. #84
    *zap*'s Avatar
    *zap* is offline Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Uk
    Posts
    333
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 94 Times in 60 Posts

    Default Re: How is this guy doing this - what tool?

    Man, I wish I was a coder. The software platform matters to me because I want to buy it lol. Any idea how much money it would take to get something like this coded (even if it's with uBot)?
    I see many here saying itís pretty easy well I would not agree (well not multi threading with ubot anyway) as for how much it would cost to get it coded I don't know, itís a pretty big job, by time all the options needed are added into the bot, mine works in six tabs so far and I could still add more options, The beauty of coding your own in ubot is you get it to work how you want it.

  46. #85
    dotthei's Avatar
    dotthei is offline Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    207
    Thanks
    377
    Thanked 72 Times in 42 Posts

    Default Re: How is this guy doing this - what tool?

    Quote Originally Posted by thinkdevoid View Post
    Personally, I use Sick Submitter on VPS's. On my desktop it was rather slow (about 7-8 threads before my CPU upgrade, about 25-30 now - I need to upgrade my memory or sacrifice turning off my antivirus); on my big VPS however I can grab up to 50 threads which is nice.

    I've modified the pligg template a bit (amongst others) while currently testing out a new one that someone released. I am running it all day long whether it is for scraping new lists, testing them, or submitting.

    I've also recently been thinking of grabbing a secondary license with a few more VPS's to speed things up, or test other pieces of software. I've modified quite a few of the templates and out of all of them, I find pliggs most annoying to maximize in terms of success.
    Nice, thanks for the info! I imagine your proxy and captcha costs are pretty high?

  47. #86
    thinkdevoid's Avatar
    thinkdevoid is offline I'm a Flippin' Wizard
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    192.168.1.1
    Posts
    445
    Thanks
    151
    Thanked 121 Times in 95 Posts

    Default Re: How is this guy doing this - what tool?

    Quote Originally Posted by dotthei View Post
    Nice, thanks for the info! I imagine your proxy and captcha costs are pretty high?
    For just SS or Senuke or whatever, I only need about 5 decent private proxies (though I do have more - that is because I offer services elsewhere). Captcha costs are another thing, but that is why I also mentioned things like Captcha Sniper. Even right now, it can save people quite a bit.
    YESTERDAY, UPON THE STAIR, I MET A MAN WHO WASN'T THERE. HE WASN'T THERE AGAIN TODAY, I WISH, I WISH HE'D GO AWAY.

  48. #87
    ThunderC's Avatar
    ThunderC is offline Adult Webmaster
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    693
    Thanks
    561
    Thanked 188 Times in 138 Posts

    Default Re: How is this guy doing this - what tool?

    so what's the bottom line?

    sick submitter? link farm evolution?


  49. The Following User Says Thank You to ThunderC For This Useful Post:

    dotthei (03-19-2012)

  50. #88
    cloakndagger is offline Power Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    613
    Thanks
    272
    Thanked 169 Times in 121 Posts

    Default Re: How is this guy doing this - what tool?

    You can do it with ultimate demon,put the footprints in and it'll find sites and you can add your own lists as well I have arounf 3k of bookmarking sites added to it already from lists here in the download section.
    Of course you need a form of captcha to use with them as most sites have captcha.

  51. #89
    skmetaly is offline Newbies
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    20
    Thanks
    38
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default Re: How is this guy doing this - what tool?

    Exactly what i wanted to say about Ultimate Demon

    I started a service now on fiverr offering different bookmarking wikis articles etc ... ( don't want to say my username so it won't be considered advertising )

    I can easily set UD with 30, or 40 threads , and post in about 1000 bookmarking sites ( you must build your own list of course ) or articles directories ( AA, etc )

    In one night thorough 12 AM -> 8 AM i can do really a lot of submissions so what was stated can be done
    The only thing hard now is captcha on bookmarking websites ( those that have submission captcha or account captcha ) , that's really costy

    If you make your list extremely good, and cost efficient, yes, it's very easy to do the bookmarkings, or wiki sites, or you name it

  52. #90
    mike007 is offline Regular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    217
    Thanks
    35
    Thanked 65 Times in 46 Posts

    Default Re: How is this guy doing this - what tool?

    Quote Originally Posted by skmetaly View Post
    Exactly what i wanted to say about Ultimate Demon

    I started a service now on fiverr offering different bookmarking wikis articles etc ... ( don't want to say my username so it won't be considered advertising )

    I can easily set UD with 30, or 40 threads , and post in about 1000 bookmarking sites ( you must build your own list of course ) or articles directories ( AA, etc )

    In one night thorough 12 AM -> 8 AM i can do really a lot of submissions so what was stated can be done
    The only thing hard now is captcha on bookmarking websites ( those that have submission captcha or account captcha ) , that's really costy

    If you make your list extremely good, and cost efficient, yes, it's very easy to do the bookmarkings, or wiki sites, or you name it

    How long will UD takes to submit to 1,000 bookmarking sites?

    Also, what is your thought on AutoPligg6 as compared to UD?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. Zennoposter rocks! My best SEO tool!
    By spoon22 in forum Black Hat SEO Tools
    Replies: 54
    Last Post: 10-27-2011, 01:13 AM
  2. Which tool should I buy? Article Tool or Bookmarking Tool
    By codBq in forum Black Hat SEO Tools
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-29-2010, 08:44 AM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-21-2008, 12:58 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  




BlackHatWorld on Twitter BlackHatWorld on FaceBook


1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98